Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

See you soon.

Merry Christmas brother. So good to see you.

Take care ok guys.

Merry Christmas Freddys.

Hi!

Oh i got sand. Me too.

Welcome to our fifth episode!

I hope that you all had a beautiful Christmas

Truly for us

we really enjoyed being with family,

my family came from Mexico

we spent time with Forrest's parents

which is always great

The most beautiful thing I believe

about this season was

being with family and hugs,

laughter, and eating together

The most important gifts always are of the heart

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas guys!

Oh my gosh! Merry Christmas!

Look at that! How lucky we are

It's the most beautiful, full, rainbow!

I swear it's the most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen

Wow!

Did you see it Lucca?

Merry Christmas and good luck to all!

The most important gifts always are of the heart

And these are that which

we celebrate

on Christmas

Seeing the kids hugging their cousins

playing with them

always es a gift for the heart

I hope that you all had a Christmas

also very beautiful with your families

and if you don't celebrate Christmas or if you don't have family

then I hope that in your heart

this love is re-born

this is the most important thing

simply that

it's an opportunity to be re-born in the love that we are,

to be re-born

in this state of peace that we all have and are

and actually we don't need

family or friends or anything for this re-birth

Good job, just like that my love

You're getting it!

You're getting it!

Be careful. You got this!

Yes Alesso?

I never want to marry a girl,

I just want to marry an Oreo cookie!

You're doing it by yourself

Yes, great job, keep going!

Great job!

Go a little slower

A bit slower

That's it!

In this episode

we want to ask each another

What were some of the key moments of 2018

that really touched our hearts

or made an impact

or helped us grow in some way

So we asked our kids

and this is how they responded

I'm grateful for

a lot of things

but there is one thing that happened to me

that was a little challenging

because at school

I was going on the monkey bars

and I fell and I broke my arm.

And did it hurt a lot?

Yeah

I even cried at school my first time

Normally you are super super super brave

and this time you cried

And what did you feel when you saw your arm was in a cast?

Once I got my cast

I liked having a broken arm

once I got my cast.

And what did your friends say?

When I went to school

at recess,

I didn't play with my friends,

and my mom volunteered

all the time

like we went and drew little pictures for my friends

And you know what I want to say? That I enjoyed taking care of you

when you broke your arm, I loved being with you

every day in school with you, I love you.

Me too.

You were brave.

Hey Alesso,

hi

Which moment was the most

most beautiful of this year

My favorite part of the year

was the first day of...

Kindergarten!

Wow, why my love?

Because I was so excited for kindergarten.

You wanted to go to school with the big kids?

My first project ever

was that crown I made

that said:

"My First Day of Kindergarten"

And how did you feel being in a school with the big kids?

Did it feel good?

Yeah

And do you have many friends?

Yeah

On the first day of school I made so many friends

Yeah?

Yeah.

It seems like they all adore you

Yeah

And my mom is so beautiful,

and one more thing...

Hay hay hay!

I love you Alesso

me too

I love you

one more thing...

What happens if we put a carrot in a shoe

and then we take out the carrot and eat it?

I don't know

We would get sick!

Ok bye! Bye everyone.

How are you?

Good

Who is this flower for?

mommy

Can I see it?

Where do you always like to put the flower on me?

go ahead and put it there my love.

we're going to put it right here

So my love

What

What happened on your chin?

I was at school

running in circles

and I tripped

I know there was a lot of blood

and then the nurse

called my mom

and they took me to the doctor

and they put five stitches

Five stitches?

Yeah, inside my skin

You know what my love

You were very brave!

I was with you, remember?

when the doctor sewed you up

and gave you five stitches

but you were very brave

And what was your favorite day of the year?

The best day of the year

At school

Which day at school?

It was the first day of school

and I had to count to one hundred.

and I loved it!

And reading

Reading?

Are you learning how to read?

And you are doing it very well my love.

do you want to say "Feliz Navidad" to everyone?

"Feliz Navidad!"

"Feliz Navidad, prospero año y felicidad"

"I want to wish you a Merry Christmas"

"I want to wish you a Merry Christmas"

So I would say that we had a lot of moments

and we shared a lot of moments this year

that were wonderful moments

beautiful moments

challenging moments

but I would say if I had to pick

that the launching of "The Beyond Love Family" channel

was probably the most challenging

and also the most rewarding in so many ways

one of the things that I could share

that surprised me the most

is how much fun we have been having together

laughing, watching outtakes

It's really been a beautiful project

together for the family

we're together as a family anyway

as we've been for these last number of years

but to be together and working together

and laughing together and enjoying together

on a focused project

it's been a big surprise this year.

I have many moments to be grateful for

this year specifically because I came back

to my professional career and was quite busy

I came back to my professional career and was quite busy

thank you, baby, for having your support

I know that it was a new routine for you

he stayed with the kids at home

working from home, being dad, being mom, the chauffeur, many things

like this many thanks my love

Since you started working and traveling more

I had the opportunity

to spend more time with the kids

at weeks at a time

and I fee like life

has been preparing me for it

from the time the kids were born

and it was such a gift

of course as we missed you so much while you were gone

it was a beautiful opportunity

for us to bond as the boys

and for me it showed that anything is possible

when you do it with love.

and I'm so proud

of the hard work you've been doing

you don't have an idea

how every single time I see you

waking up early

preparing the breakfast for the kids

and at the same time managing your work

it's amazing what you've been doing

and I'm so grateful for it

and I have to say pretty much I also realized that

moms, generally speaking

(dads too!)

but moms; I realized fully

fully

the amount of work

and the depth of work

that they do at home with kids

whether they're working or they're full time moms

it is serious work of the heart

and it will push you to come to the depth of your love

because it's just non stop pulling you

in every direction

and I have so much respect for you

for everything you've done for our family

and continue to do

and this was just a gift for me this year.

Thank you baby.

Thank you so much for accompanying us

in this Christmas and New Year's episode

from the heart we wish you all

and your families

many blessings for this upcoming year

Happy New Year!

We love you!

Watch this video

no this one

just SUBSCRIBE!

bye bye, bye bye, bye bye

For more infomation >> THE BEYOND LOVE FAMILY CHRISTMAS VIDEO 2018!! - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

10 Signs You Will Become Rich In Life (Animated Video) - Duration: 8:30.

10 Signs You Will Become Rich In Life

Every one of us aspires to become rich but whether we possess what it takes to become

rich or not is what we do not know.

Becoming rich has nothing to do with how much money you earn but how well you manage your

money.

Ever wondered why even when some people win a lottery or something around that, they somehow

manage to slander and lavish it all, leaving them with nothing in a short period of time,

back to zero level.

It's simple!

They do not know how to manage their finance effectively.

In this video, we'll be sharing with you 10 signs that show you will become rich in

life.

If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting

videos like this.

1.

You have clear goals

If you know exactly what you want and how you want your life to turn out, you are one

step closer to making wealth and becoming rich.

Setting goals is a way of intentionally choosing what you want to do with your life, not waiting

to receive whatever life throws at you.

Studies show that when it comes to success, the most important benchmark is creating clear

goals for yourself by writing out these goals and committing yourself to stay accountable

to your goals.

Thomas C. Corley, author of "Change Your Habits, Change Your Life" says, "most self-made millionaires

plan to get rich and then make it happen, Corley's research finds that eighty per cent

of the wealthy are "obsessed with pursuing goals," both daily and long-term."

2.

You are willing to take calculated risks

Unlike the middle class, millionaires know how to take risks.

It is not because they are fearless but because they overcome fear with knowledge by educating

themselves before taking risks, and also considering the consequences of failing.

Millionaires know that to get rich, one should be able to invest money for long-term.

And this is often their motivation when taking calculated (not reckless) risk.

3.

You save to invest

Savings must be your priority if you want wealth.

According to self-made millionaire Grant Cardone "Investing money is how you will get super

rich,".

"The only reason to save money is to one day invest money."

You also need to realize that the amount of money you save is often times more important

than the amount you earn.

Most millionaires invest 20 per cent of their household income each year.

Their wealth isn't measured by the amount they make each year, but by how they've saved

and invested over time.

Although saving up and following a specific budget might get hard sometime and you might

feel like giving up, but if you push yourself and keep at it, then your wealth is inevitable.

Experts also suggest that it is best to start with a fund for tough days because it is only

when it becomes significant, you can divert the savings to smaller funds.

4.

You are persistent

"Most of us are good 'starters' but poor 'finishers' of everything we begin, Napoleon Hill, author

of "Think and grow rich," says.

"

The majority of people "are prone to give up at the first signs of defeat," Hill says,

"but not the rich, who don't stop until they get what they want."

It takes both time and patience to gather money, and there will always be circumstances

that will require throwing your savings habit to the gutter (either for pleasure sake or

not).

But when choosing to be consistent and staying committed to it will help you become rich.

5.

You are not scared of making mistakes

Mistakes are a part of your learning and growing process.

Napoleon Hill says, "If the first plan which you adopt does not work successfully, replace

it with a new plan; if this new plan fails to work, replace it in turn with still another,

and so on until you find a plan which does work."

The good thing about making mistakes is that you can determine what you did right and what

you didn't.

It will help you to make better choices, help you discover your strength and your weaknesses.

6.

You don't take the easy way out

The only time you are actually ever growing in life is when you are uncomfortable which

comes as a result of taking the hard way out and stepping out of your comfort zone.

Multi-millionaires know that choosing to play safe never gets anyone to their financial

destination.

Hence, they always choose the hard way out.

For instance, choosing to diversify your income isn't an easy task for anyone to do when you

can choose to focus on just one income stream, but if it getting rich requires you to do

that, why not?

7.

You are always opened to constructive criticism

The person with a 'closed' mind on any subject seldom gets ahead.

Rich and successful people constantly seek feedbacks and have learned to accept constructive

criticism as a tool for improvement.

They constantly seek ways to improve, both personally and professionally.

8.

You have multiple streams of income

Most self-made multi-millionaires do not rely on one source of income, they diversify.

"Sixty-five per cent had at least three streams of income that they created prior to making

their first million dollars," Corley says.

Creating multiple streams of income is not easy but it's possible if you're willing

to invest some time into your financial education.

Study entrepreneurship.

Read books about investing.

Study how people use the internet to create business and make money.

If you're curious enough, you'll discover how to create multiple streams of income.

9.

You are focused on building your net worth, not working income

Poor people think that the only way to get rich is to earn a lot of money, forgetting

Parkinson's law that states that "expenses will only rise in direct proportion to income."

Rich people, however, focus on building a net worth that will further create more wealth

in the future.

After all, the measure of wealth is net worth, not working income or paycheck.

10.

You do not give up

In life, there will always be rough roads and challenges at different points in time.

It is usually tempting to throw everything you've worked for out the window and probably

pick a new interest to work.

However, if everyone dumps a project every time they get tired of it, the world will

probably be in a mess.

To become rich, you have to constantly be in the habit of not giving up, persist and

watch things turn around for you.

In summary, getting rich isn't easy and that's why only few people ever get rich.

If you truly desire to get rich, you must stop making excuses, take responsibility,

stay determined and be willing to pay whatever price.

Thank you very much for watching our videos.

We'll like to give you another interesting video for you to enjoy next but before then,

our team will be very happy if you can like this video and share it with your friends

on social media.

If you're new here, don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss other interesting videos

like this.

Look at your screen now to see two other videos we handpicked for you to enjoy next.

We love you.

For more infomation >> 10 Signs You Will Become Rich In Life (Animated Video) - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Epic Drum Video We've Ever Made (Todd Sucherman) - Duration: 10:18.

- I can't say I'm not a little bit nervous.

Especially because it's a little bit foggy.

If you look around here, it's a

it's a bit ominous.

Bit of an ominous morning.

And I am afraid of heights.

- I'm just wondering how we're gonna do this but

I know we're gonna do it so.

I've played in some pretty dangerous clubs before.

We'll see how this is.

Danger that way so, we'll go that way.

Just don't go that way.

- This is how you get to a gig, Todd.

- Cam's gonna give you all a quick passenger briefing.

Just show you how the doors and everything else works.

And then we'll be ready to go.

- Thank You, alright.

- Down and open, and you don't need to slam them

like a car door, they'll just break.

And you'll all have a headset on.

- [Jared] So, what do you do if you're gonna puke?

- We do have sick bags though it's going to be awkward

for the guys in here because they're

underneath the drum kits.

- Todd, if you're going to puke,

just puke and spew into here.

- Right, Jared, the hands.

- So we're gonna be headed from Abbotsford Airport here.

We're gonna be heading straight north,

going up the Stave Lake and I gotta couple of

different options of where we're going depending

on what the weather's looking like up there.

Alright, check check, everybody hears me okay?

- [Jared] Gotcha.

- Good Morning, echo alpha kilo's on the ground

at BC Helicopters requesting a northwest departure.

- [Dispatch] Echo alpha kilo from the BC Helicopters

take-off at your discretion.

Clear to cross runway one-niner outbound

by the northwest route.

- [Jared] That is such a wild feeling, oh my word!

That's so awesome, great with the fog.

- [Mischa] Yeah, nice, eh?

- [Jared] Beautiful.

- Yeah, so if we go to the upper spot, it's like 4,000 feet.

The lower spot is only around 800 feet.

But the lower spot there's no snow, which is gonna

make it nicer for just working stuff, for work conditions.

It's also gonna be much warmer,

and the view is absolutely spectacular.

- [Jared] It's fantastic with the trees poking

though like that, incredible.

- Hi tower, it's echo alpha kilo,

we are clearing for the northwest.

- [Dispatch] Echo alpha kilo, thanks surveillance

terminated clear runway.

- Echo alpha kilo.

Looks like a fun little rain storm in front of us there.

Hopefully it's a short little patch.

- So we're surrounded by waterfalls.

- Yeah, it's incredible isn't it?

It's really hard to beat this spot.

- Alright so everyone always asks us why we do

these types of shoots.

You know, I've been on the hills of Germany.

I've been in Switzerland, we've been in Japan

doing crazy stuff with taiko drummers.

And really, I think when you boil it all down,

we do this to hopefully honor and inspire drummers.

The drummers of today and the drummers to come.

I think when it comes to choosing to play drums,

it's this thing that dominates

an entire room in your house, maybe two rooms.

Drummers will actually choose vehicles based off of

will this hold my drum set?

So when you think about coming out here and taking

two helicopters, by the way, big thanks to Mischa from

BC Helicopters, we take these two beautiful helicopters

out to this gorgeous mountain in the middle of

beautiful BC, it's really to honor drummers.

We haul this drumset up here, it's raining, the drumset

is currently tarped while we kinda wait for the weather

to pass, but really it's to say Thank You to all of you.

I hope you all enjoy it.

I hope you can share it with your friends

and help spread the word because what we really

need is to inspire more drummers.

Inspire the drummers of today to

continue playing, continue practicing,

and inspire the new drummers of tomorrow.

- [Jared] Do you want Todd up here or what?

- Well, no, uh, not until we're ready to go.

- You want handwarmers?

- Yeah, maybe.

- It says it takes 15 - 30 minutes.

- [Todd] I just heard something go bloong!

- Please put your seatbelts on.

- [Todd] Yes!

- [Jared] Guys are strapped and ready?

- [Todd] We're all born with the same potential.

It's just up to us what we do with the drive

and how we spend our time and how we commit to

what we want to do and what we want to become.

When I was growing up, I never felt like I was

wasting any time playing the drums.

It was what I loved to do the most.

And when you work on something like a musical instrument,

that's a noble pursuit, that's a noble effort,

with your time as a human being alive on this planet

with this one life that we get.

So if you're enthusiastic about music

and you're enthusiastic about the drums,

the word enthusiasm comes from the Greek enthos which means

"The god within" which tells me that that's

the universe's way of saying you're right.

You are right to want to spend your time here.

You are right to look at drum catalogs

and look at things online and study and watch videos.

So you can study with me here at Drumeo

with a rock drumming Masterclass:

a 26 week course where every week you'll get a

new streaming lesson with new ideas, new grooves.

New ideas for the hands, new things to think about

how you're going to approach music.

And I'll coach you along the way.

I'll guide you, you'll be able to write me.

And we can do this together.

So click on the link below, and let's get started together.

- Alright so this is Mischa from BC Helicopters

and I just wanted to give him,

number one a huge shout-out for getting us here,

this has just been absolutely incredible.

- Yeah it's been awesome having you guys.

- So tell me a little bit just a story about

what you do here with BC Helicopters.

- Yeah, so I own BC Helicopters with my brother and my wife.

We bought it back in 2008 so about ten years ago now.

And we're a flight school so we teach people how to fly

and you guys teach people how to drum so it's pretty cool.

- That's why I always thought it was great

how we connected, because we're both,

I'm passionate about drumming

and you're passionate about flying

and now somehow we wound up here

with Todd and a drumset on the side of a mountain.

You also have a YouTube channel where

we can check out some videos you've uploaded.

- Exactly, yeah, so if you guys wanna check out

PilotYellow on YouTube, I do all kinds

of awesome videos on teaching how to fly helicopters,

and then just crazy stuff.

We just got back from a trip around the world.

We spent 96 days and flew around the world so that was

pretty awesome if you guys wanna check that out too.

- Awesome, well thanks again for getting us here.

This has been, it's been rainy and cold,

but it's also been the most epic shoot.

- That's what makes it BC and so beautiful, right?

I mean look at the surroundings we have here.

For more infomation >> The Most Epic Drum Video We've Ever Made (Todd Sucherman) - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

very very funney😂 😂new Comedy Videos 2019 |new funney videos 2019|funny video 2019 whatsapp - Duration: 8:00.

New Funney Comedy Video 2019

For more infomation >> very very funney😂 😂new Comedy Videos 2019 |new funney videos 2019|funny video 2019 whatsapp - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Information of quran in urdu |islamic video|part 3 - Duration: 3:28.

Subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Information of quran in urdu |islamic video|part 3 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

How to Add Tags in Video By Using Phone (English Subtitle),Tutorial Khmer - Duration: 4:57.

Music.....

Nice to see you in this video my previous video I already told

how to create thumbnail or post

without computer,

it's easy.

Now continue that video how to tags

we put tags to

whenever someone search keyword

see our video included, Na..

Yeah.

so I

go into my former video

this one

into my video here.

so

video I create thumbnail is here

let's me see it exist tags or not

ok, no tag included

so that, video without tag less views as well.

due to no keyword to search

we can add tag now

Video tag, and i used a program is YouTags Pro

here.

Ok, into TagPro to

add tags tags we should not any type

we should

see how popular video appeal

and most views

like gamer

gamer got most views

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét