Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

all right well let's hop right into the video a gal named Jen who owns

Hope Deck sent me this hope deck it is seriously

the cutest thing ever if you follow me on instagram you probably have already

seen a couple posts where I have mentioned hope deck but I thought it'd

be a great idea to break it down for you guys and show you exactly what comes in

here this is the bag that it comes in and who's the cutest like canvas kind of

little pouch says hope deck on there and it's got like a string so you can just

open it up and it has the deck inside this thing is amazing I love this let's

go ahead and we'll slide it on out and here's the deck now the very first card

says hope deck on the back of this card it explains a little bit about what hope

deck is and what you can use it for on the back of the second card it has the

owner's story which is really neat you can kind of see where she's coming from

and then we have all the cards all of the cards oh my goodness there's so so

many I think there's like 60 in here I've already kind of taken a few out of

here because I've been using them or giving them away and things like that

but there have been a super-cute pretty much every single one of these is a

piece of art like you could flip through any single one of these and it would

just be I mean it's just beautiful like all of them are so pretty

all of them are so pretty and they're all so different which I really love

absolutely love the one with the flowers of course oh my goodness I thought this

one was really cool just how simple it is

I know it's just pretty much all black but I just think it's so cool-looking

and you guys know how much I love watercolor so of course naturally this

one is one of my favorites as well the neat thing about these cards

not only are you getting a piece of art with each one on the back they have

lines which i think is such an awesome idea because then you can use this as

like a postcard or you could write like a little note to somebody with the main

card that it came with on the back it talks about ways that you can use it and

it does list them as being postcards prayer cards recipe cards flammable art

bookmarks and a reminders I mean there are really endless possibilities that

you could use these for especially because the way the lines are you can do

so much with the most of them are Bible verses but there are like this one is a

quote by Dolly Parton and then it's got some cool heart

I mean it's so cool on top of those cards I was not expecting this when I

first pulled them out of this little thing dropped on the ground and I was

like what is this and it says love notes I thought this was so cool because

seriously essentially what it is it says I love you on the front and on the back

it has those same lines and that way you can write just a little note to somebody

just saying I love you it could be a friend it could be a family member it

can even be like a random person or maybe like someone that helps you all

the time at the grocery store just letting them know that somebody cares

for them I think it's such an awesome idea to have these little cards alright

and that is Hope Tech I hope you guys enjoyed

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét