Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

My name is Raul Palomillo from Calamba, Laguna.

What happened to me was

I got sick last November

I got really skinny,

wasn't able to eat properly and even work.

But I was a driver.

What happened that month was my fault.

During that month, I got a motorcycle accident.

What happened was I got examined from head to toe.

then, they prescribed me with tons of medicine,

7 different types of medicine

They need to be taken every morning with an empty stomach,

that's 7 different types of medicine and it was really hard for me.

But then,

I had to endure it.

I had to endure it for 2 months.

There's so many people came to see if I'm doing well and already healthy.

Then, there's this one time my friend asked me:

"Brother, if I may ask you, what medicine are you drinking?"

and I told him they were prescribed by my doctor.

He then advised me to try what our colleague who was also ill was drinking.

So I asked: "What type of medicine is that?"

And he answered: "It's Quantumin!"

At first, I prayed, then I put droplets of it on my tongue,

drank water then another 5 drops of it every hour.

5 drops every hour.

I was really having a hard time even drinking water, cause every time I do,

I vomit.

That's how bad I was really feeling that time.

But I did it.

I took it.

Now, look at what happened to my skinny body..

This is what happened now!

For more infomation >> Video 02 - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Best Tasty Recipes Videos 2017 #20 | Top 11 Tasty Healthy Recipes 2017 - Duration: 10:13.

Thank you for watching! Don't forget like & subscribe ;))

For more infomation >> Best Tasty Recipes Videos 2017 #20 | Top 11 Tasty Healthy Recipes 2017 - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Vehicles For Kids Children Babies Toddlers With School Bus Car Truck - Colors Collection Video - Duration: 17:19.

Learn Vehicles For Kids Children Babies Toddlers With School Bus Car Truck - Colors Collection Video

For more infomation >> Learn Vehicles For Kids Children Babies Toddlers With School Bus Car Truck - Colors Collection Video - Duration: 17:19.

-------------------------------------------

РАВВИН, СВЯЩЕННИК И АТЕИСТ-ГЕЙ КУРЯТ ТРАВКУ || WatchCut Video - Duration: 8:05.

♫ Hallelujah, hallelujah

♫ Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah ♫

- Want me to do it again?

- Yes, please.

One more clap, you guys.

(clapperboard claps)

Perfect.

- Right.

- Reintroduce yourselves.

- My name is Jim Morel, I'm a rabbi.

I'm here to experience one of God's creations.

I have smoked marijuana many years ago,

I haven't done it for a while.

- I'm Chris Schuler, I'm an Episcopal priest.

Never smoked it all that much, probably more in high school.

- My name's Carlos Diller.

I'm a conservative homosexual atheist.

I grew up Southern Baptist,

part of my life in my foster care

and then I grew up part of my life adopted

as like Roman Catholic, so,

this is gonna be really interesting.

- When's the last time you smoked marijuana?

- Maybe like an hour or so.

(laughter)

- What does your religion say about marijuana?

Is it okay to smoke marijuana?

- Yeah, I would say the majority of people

who self-identify as Christians,

they're probably not too down on smoking marijuana.

There's no biblical precedent for this really,

although I have to say I've known thousands of Episcopalians

and plenty of them smoke dope.

- Call it weed now, like,

smoking dope is like smoking, like dope.

- Yeah.

Okay.

- They're smoking dope.

- We're about weed here.

- Okay. Let me change that to weed.

- We cleaned it just for you.

- I'd actually need some coaching, I, I.

- I got you.

- Put some of this in here?

- No, no, no, you just kind of like

wanna crunch that all up.

- If it's like everything else in life

it won't take much for me to be, you know,

stoned out my gourd.

- Hold it?

- Hold it and then you're gonna light it at the same time,

and pull, and...

(laughter)

Oh, this gon be fun.

(coughing)

- Okay, I'm on the coughing break now.

(laughter)

(coughing)

Thank you.

My lungs are not used to smoke.

Now that was impressive.

(clock ticks)

- This kind of cool, I'm smoking with some priests

and a rabbi.

Check off my bucket list.

(clock ticks)

- I definitely feel a little something.

(laughter)

- Like what?

- Just a little slower.

- A little slower, you just get a little bit slower.

- Yeah, I also feel burning right here

where it's so impossible to inhale

'cause I'm really not used to the smoke.

- See, look, I like that. He's not a quitter.

Take one for the team.

(clock ticks)

- You've come through some challenges, right.

Start off as a religious person.

- Oh, yes, really religious. Catholic school.

- So what happened?

- I was 14 years old and my priest denied my confirmation,

he actually said that the diocese excommunicated me

from the church because I openly had

gay sex acts in our school, which I did.

I'm like okay, so I started doing more research

on God and what is God,

and no-one can't deny that someone brilliant did this.

- Who did it?

- But I don't know who did it.

Personally. I can't depend on one person

and that kind of God sounds insane.

(clock ticks)

- The truthfulness, the beauty, and the palpability of God

is actually stronger than anything else in my life.

I mean, it sounds corny but all the stories

say the same thing when you boil all, trim all the fat.

- No, there's no story.

Science outdone all of those stories.

I believe in the original religion,

which was pretty much astrology,

and it was a way of humans of understanding

and that's exactly what you're doing with religion.

You're trying to justify a way to understand.

(clock ticks)

Why would God put me into the life I was in for so long?

(clock ticks)

Why are there 37,000 kids dying every day?

That's not miraculous.

(clock ticks)

I'm really high, sorry.

- Mm.

- That was really strong, I took a really big hit.

- I'm feeling a little something.

- You are not alone.

- I like what you're saying.

But everything that you say about who you are,

what your life is like, what you do, what you think,

to me that speaks about a person of faith

'cause you have a basic faith in the world

and the universe, you do.

And you might not call that God

but there's something inside of you

that really is a spiritual person, I can tell.

I just met you, but I can love you because why?

- We're really happy.

- Because I see you and the bible says

when I see your face I see the face of God.

- I like that.

- Jim, you've been holding that joint for a while.

Do you need a light?

- Yeah, light it up.

(laughter)

- Light.

- That is lit.

(laughter)

(clock ticks)

- Maybe this would work for all of us.

Just think of God as all things true,

knowing that we don't know all things.

- Yeah, that's good.

(clock ticks)

- Do you guys believe in life outside of Earth?

- If you look at the vastness of the universe,

mathematically there's no way that there aren't

other creatures in this universe.

- I agree with you.

- Gotta be. - Gotta be.

Every religion has something coming out of the sky.

Like, what's the obsession with the sky?

(clock ticks)

- I like this guy.

- I like this guy too.

- And Carlos, I like you.

Maybe we'll, maybe this is the beginning of a friendship.

- Yeah, I'll be your friend.

I'm a rabbi's friend.

- Yeah.

(clock ticks)

- Is marijuana mentioned in any holy books?

- The anointing oil as found in the book of Exodus

had some qualities that would elevate the person,

and there is a theory that one of those

was oil from the hemp plant.

Historically, many people have had mystical experiences.

I think it's very likely that they were

under the influence of some mind-altering substance.

- Do you think more people should smoke?

More religious people?

- What I would definitely like to see

are all the weed laws changed to be just about

the same exact thing as what beer and liquor are.

- If it helps you become a better person,

if it lifts you up and gives you something,

a new view of life, it's a very positive thing.

- God made dirt, dope don't hurt.

God made weed, weed don't make you bleed.

(laughter)

(clock ticks)

- Chris, what's today?

- Ash Wednesday.

And the way many practice,

they take ash and put a cross on the forehead.

We were talking about using the ash from the weed.

- I'm okay with it, 'cause, you know, like hey,

I don't care.

- So, Carlos, you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Ooh, look, these ashes, it's like a cool blue.

Come on, look at that, my goodness.

Amen. - Amen.

- That came out alright, didn't it?

- Thanks, Chris.

Okay, you want me to do this?

I don't know any prayers.

- You just say your most loving thing,

that'll be good.

- I just give out good vibes on these to you.

- Amen.

- And to everyone that you love.

(whispering)

- Do you want me to give you a blessing?

- Yes. - Please.

(He blesses him in Hebrew)

- May God bless you and keep you.

(He blesses him in Hebrew)

May God lift up God's spirit to you

and may God always surround you with shalom, with peace.

- Amen.

- I know that maybe for you the word God

doesn't have that much meaning but it has meaning for me,

so if you can accept the blessing from God.

- I sure can.

(He blesses him in Hebrew)

- God bless you and keep you.

(He blesses him in Hebrew)

And may God always surround you and bless you with peace.

Amen.

- Thank you, thank you so much. I appreciate that.

- You know, Jim, when you said the word shalom

you gave me goosebumps, so.

- It's a powerful word.

Shalom is a good word.

I really enjoyed being with you. It was a blessing.

- I had, you guys are really cool.

- The glow is happening.

- Yeah, I'm gonna hit the bong again.

- I'll be the fire.

(inhaling)

That would kill me.

(laughter)

I'd be coughing for the next week.

(laughter)

Feels like a macho thing that I just don't have

when it comes to dope.

- It's not dope!

- I mean weed.

♫ Hallelujah ♫

- Did you guys know about my socks?

- I saw weed on them earlier.

- Come on.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét