Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

LIVING FOR YOU

The Wedding Song

Stare at my eyes...

Feel my heart...

Heed my request...

For you to be mine...

Though the world...

Will eventually change...

But my LOVE...

Will remain the same...

There will be no one...

who is able to replace you...

I have willingly...

Commited my life for you...

I Love You...

And forever it will be.

Whatever may happen...

You, me, become one...

To you my heart has anchored.

Oh... my LOVE is True...

This is my promise...

My faithful promise...

That the rest of my life...

Is for you only...

There is no one...

Who is able to replace you...

I have willingly...

Committed my life for you...

I LOVE you...

And forever it will be...

Whatever may happen...

Me, you, we become one...

To you my heart has anchored.

My love is TRUE...

I LOVE YOU...

Forever it will be...

Whatever may happen...

Me, you, we become one...

To you my heart has anchored...

My LOVE is TRUE...

I LOVE you...

Forever...

Nothing will be able...

To separate... You, me, we become one...

To you my heart has anchored.

My LOVE is TRUE...

My LOVE is TRUE...

For more infomation >> RAYEN & GISEL - HIDUP UNTUKMU - LYRICS VIDEO - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Best Tasty Recipes Video 2017 || Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Tutorials Compilation 2017 - Duration: 14:18.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

For more infomation >> Best Tasty Recipes Video 2017 || Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Tutorials Compilation 2017 - Duration: 14:18.

-------------------------------------------

When Is The Best Time To Upload Videos To YouTube - Duration: 4:26.

Did you know that view velocity is one of the main ranking factors for YouTube

videos? This means it's very important to generate a lot of views within the first

24 hours of publishing your videos. In this video I'll discuss the best time to

upload your videos to YouTube stay tuned to the end of video so you can download

my free youtube channel evaluation checklist hello my name is herman drost

from drostdesigns.com if you want to grow your audience on youtube and

generate traffic leads and subscribers on autopilot hit the subscribe button or

hit the bell notification icon here are seven ways to improve the viewing rate

of your YouTube videos number one study peak viewing times go to youtube

analytics click on real time to find out when people are most watching your newly

uploaded videos also check which country most of your viewers are coming from for

example I've noticed that many of my viewers come from India which is nine

hours and thirty minutes ahead of Maryland time in the USA therefore I can

test if I get more views to my videos if I upload at a time that is more

appropriate for my indian viewers number three publish three hours ahead of

peak time this gives YouTube time to notify your subscribers so they receive

an email notification in their inbox so if I publish at 7 a.m. Eastern Standard

Time the email notification will already appear in the inbox at 4 a.m. just in

time for early risers number 3 keep a consistent publishing schedule treat

your publishing schedule like a TV series where you check in every week at

a specific time for instance I upload new videos every Monday and Thursday

mornings this helps viewers develop a habit of watching new videos that you

upload to your channel every week. What if you have a new channel? If you have a

new channel the time you upload won't make a big difference because you don't

have an audience built yet just focus on publishing new videos as

often as possible until you develop a regular upload schedule consider

displaying your publishing schedule on your channel banner so it's obvious to

non subscribers when you upload new videos number 4 promote videos after

upload people go online at all different times of the day so don't get hung up on

the best times to publish instead promote your videos throughout the week

by sending out tweets Facebook posts Instagram posts etc this will help your

videos get exposed to new audiences outside YouTube click the

card icon to learn how to promote your videos number 5 create evergreen content

that gets ranked if your videos get ranked on YouTube or Google people will

be able to view them anytime day or night depending on the keywords they

entered into the search engines this means that someone will always be

watching your videos irrespective of the times that they have been uploaded therefore

make sure you target the right keywords in your title description and tags

number 6 link to related videos YouTube rewards videos that keeps people

watching if someone watches several videos in succession YouTube will

promote the first video where they began the viewing session therefore before

your newly uploaded video goes public make sure your link to related video

content using cards and end screens so it increases watch time number 7 useTubeBuddy

to determine the best time to publish if you've got the tubebuddy

Chrome extension installed on your youtube channel you'll see the icon at

the top here so click on the icon. Under extension tools click "best time to

publish" It says "Looks like you've never viewed data about when your viewers are

most active simply click the button below to get the data" Click get YouTube

analytics data calculating recommendation for my subscribers peak

activity occurs Monday at o'clock that means best time to upload the

videos is like 8 o'clock on Monday morning this will give YouTube enough

time to notify my subscribers of the newly uploaded video let's check "for

everyone" peak activity occurs Friday 11 o'clock maybe I should try that let's

check the non-subscribers Friday 11 o'clock maybe I'll give that a shot let

me ask you an important question what time have you found is the best time to

publish your video post your answer in the comments below I'd love to read them

and others would too click the card icon to download my youtube channel

evaluation worksheet you'll receive a step-by-step checklist that will help

you evaluate your own YouTube channel you'll also get links to specific

YouTube tutorials to show you how to make the necessary improvements if you

want to learn how to grow your audience on YouTube and generate views and

subscribers on autopilot Click the SUBSCRIBE button below

and check out the Related videos I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> When Is The Best Time To Upload Videos To YouTube - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos Compilation - Amazing Cakes compilation 2017 - Duration: 10:48.

Thank you for watching! Don't forget like & subscribe :))

For more infomation >> Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos Compilation - Amazing Cakes compilation 2017 - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

Most Satisfying Cake Decorating 2017 ||Cake Style - Amazing Cake Videos Compilation #2 - Duration: 10:23.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

For more infomation >> Most Satisfying Cake Decorating 2017 ||Cake Style - Amazing Cake Videos Compilation #2 - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Transforms - Great dress - Child character video - Duration: 0:56.

abc

For more infomation >> Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Transforms - Great dress - Child character video - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Cake Decorating Compilation | Cake Style 2017 | Most Satisfying Cupcake Decorating Video - Duration: 10:09.

Thank you for watching! Don't forget like & subscribe :))

For more infomation >> Amazing Cake Decorating Compilation | Cake Style 2017 | Most Satisfying Cupcake Decorating Video - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Flashback: Revisiting Princess Diana's fatal car crash 20 years later - Duration: 0:53.

Tonight's accident is a terrible tragedy.

The death of the Princess of Wales fills us all with deep shock and with deep grief

and our thoughts and our prayers

are with her family and her friends

and with the family and friends of the others who died in the accident.

The Queen and the Prince of Wales and the prime minister

have been informed of the accident and of the death of the Princess of Wales.

For more infomation >> Video: Flashback: Revisiting Princess Diana's fatal car crash 20 years later - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

TASTY and EASY Desser Recipes 2017 || Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Video - Duration: 10:55.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét