Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

Overwatch HOT6 APEX S4 OPEN MIC

Clover waiting to unleash his first APEX match

CLOVER: I have to poop.. so bad

Poop..??

CLOVER: With so many fans in front, i have to poop

ARCHITECT: Come into my arms (if you have to poop)

ASHER: Shut up

REVENGE: My picture looks gross..

CLOVER: Mine, too

CLOVER: Seriously gross

OGE: No make-up haha

STRIKER: oh~

LE1GEND: Are we about to start the match?

STRIKER: Not yet, still our intro

TRY: That's us

TRY: I don't want to be next to CRONG!

CRONG: Why?

TRY: Your face is too small

[Shining LE1GEND & CRONG]

Top LE1GEND, Right CRONG

LE1GEND: When we have profile things?

TRY: Yes.. (sad)

TRY: I told them..to..

[These good looking young men..]

GEGURI: Can we punch the desk?

AID: I don't think it matters? As long as it doesn't break?

COACH: Ah, that.. I won't be responsible

AID: Today's 9pm match

AID: due to GEGURI's deskshatter...

GEGURI On Her Way!!!

I'm the mother Geguri!

Of course Geguri!

Of course Geguri! Golden Geguri(frog)!

GEGURI: Isn't this going to be on the Open Mic?

COACH: No way

I'm the main hero of OPEN MIC!

ARHAN: Anyone nervous?

I'm the only one nervous!

That's you!

KALIOS: I'm about to throw up

Woowek!

KALIOS: What if I throw up from being nervous?

IDK: Did you not watch APEX OPEN MIC?

Hey Lucid! Look into my eyes!

Lucid look into my eyes

Look at my eyes

COACH: How are we going to be on OPEN MIC?

COACH: We have to be on it somehow?

IDK: Let's make one for open mic

IDK: LUCID, your hair today it sexy

[I'll show you what's sexy]

He's LUCID!

IDK: Lucid, sir, you are too sexy

OMG LUCID saw me!

LUCID: Isn't this too much?

We are pros at anything

Thumbs up

Clap clap clap clap

ARK: Let's go guys

ARK: in order for us to come to APEX,

ARK: how did we get here

H.O.W.

ARK: ROAR played four seasons in CHALLENGERS to come here

ROAR: Ah~ shush!

ARK: How about myself? I played in three of them

ROAR: (still) shush!

NENNE: Anyone nervous?

HOTBA: The one next to me seems pretty nervous

WONJAELEE: I'll.. try my best..

HOTBA: Bro, someone's about to die here

ARK: hahahah

ARK: What's wrong with him?

WONJAELEE: I'll do my best for you brothers

ARK: He's about to cry. What are we going to do?

HOTBA: We're all here for the first time

WONJAELEE: but you've got experience

ARK: Experience? what exp?

HOTBA: Let's play well

WONJAELEE: Yes. will do well. really well

HOTBA: I can't play because of WONJAE

ARK: WONJAE sounds like..

ARK: He sounds weird~

ARK: Why are you breathing so loudly WONJAE?

WEKEED: Is he okay?

ROAR: I don't think he's okay

FIGHTING WONJAE!

Let's go WONJAE! You can do it, WONJAE!

HOTBA: Just like always,

HOTBA: Say, 'CUT!'

WONJAELEE: Okay okay

ROAR: Let's do that. Victory, I can do (it)!

Victory! WONJAE can do (it)!

MIRO: Fighting~

ZUNBA: MIRO you have to do three persons job, TAEJUN also triple

MIRO: Stop giving me pressure, you do triple the job

ESCA: You two have to do all

ZUNBA: We will just heal from back, def matrix on

ESCA: Hacks, too

ZUNBA: Hacks then you will survive

TOBI: We'll just be alive

MIRO 3 TAEJUN 3, perfect!

LEETAEJUN: Am...I... shivering?

Ahhahahaha TAEJUN? Nervous?

TOBI: Godlike TAEJUN being a chicken?

LEETAEJUN: (I'm not kidding guys) I'm about to die

LEETAEJUN: Tobi, I thought you said you will take care of me, it's about time

TOBI: Aigoo.. (one more to take care of)

We need TOBI mom's care

LEETAEJUN: I'm about to go nuts!

ESCA: Ahha, woosh

TOBI: You're pretending to be

LEETAEJUN: I'm so nervous

TOBI: You have Gido's headset on?

LEETAEJUN: He's the Finals MVP

Gido's spirits are in the headset!

LEETAEJUN: With MVP's spirit!

with MVP's spirit?

LEETAEJUN: Time to wake-up

LEETAEJUN.. KingGodMode?

LEETAEJUN: I'll take down all the supports

LEETAEJUN: so tanks, survive somehow

We'll survive by ourselves!

TOBI: LEETAEJUN's Genji PogChamp?

NOPE!!!

Yo! You play some Genji!?

NO Genji!!

ZUNBA: Taeji(Piggy=Ryujehong)

What? Ttaeji(Piggy=Ryujehong)?

Sigh...

ARHAN: Why do I look so chubby?

KALIOS: Ahhahahaha

IDK: Did you just notice that?

KALIOS: Chubbies~

ARHAN finally realize after four seasons

GILY: Fighting!

Caster CHUN: Ahhahaha

Caster CHUN: Once more!

BEBE: If we are doing it, make it real!

Is this all Gily's fault?

Ehhehe

GILY: I saw the sign and was right...

STAFF: That's right, but no one else did it

GILY: Why did no one do it, and blame me for it

TIMEBOY: That's politics my man

GILY: Five of you blaming me.. oh

CHOIHYOBIN: I didn't !

GILY: Three mouths can call a tiger is that old people said

Better "Fighting!" next time!

TOBI: Yo! You play some Sombra!?

(APEX S3 FINALS) ESCA: Yo! You play some Sombra!?

TOBI: Why is that stuck to my ears?

ESCA: You said that million times within the last few days

TOBI: Yo! You play some Sombra!?

Sombra? Can you play some Sombra?

TOBI: It's stuck to my ears

TOBI: Driving me crazy

TOBI: It's addictive

LEETAEJUN: Am I the only one who cannot understand that?

Go together S4 Final!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét