Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

Arigato Anniversary (Thank you for the anniversary) Hatsune Miku

I was told that there is nothing but singing Utau shika nai sou iwareta watashi datte

I tried to speak, I tried rap so "Mirai" is unimaginable Shabettemitari rap mo shitari mirai wa wakaranai

"I want to tell you" and "I want to deliver to you" are all Kimi ni tsutaetai kimi ni todoketai sono subete ga

Have taken me here and have changed it "possible" Watashi wo koko e tsuretekitan da "Dekiru" ni kaetekita

Still now it's not includeing leeks, but I'm the "01" princess Ima mo negi wa tsuitenai kedo ichi-ban no ohimesama

Why, don't laugh at my song because I'm serious Nante watashi no uta wo warawanaide honki dakara

Thank you for anniversary, I am looking forward to singing in the future Arigato anniversary korekara mo yoroshiku ne

You gave me sounds, words, and loves Kimi ga oto to kotoba to ai wo kureta

There were various things but let's all laugh Iroiro atta kedo zenbu zenbu waratchaou

I don't know about this time 100 years later Hyaku-nen-go no imagoro nante shiranaikara

I know it's a illusion but Cinderella's magic Maboroshi datte shitterukedo Cinderella no mahou

So throw a song into the sea of melody's blooming sound Dakara melody no saku oto no umi ni uta wo nagete

Thank you for anniversary, "thank you" is the word of love Arigoto anniversary arigato ai no kotoba

To the place where your voice does not reach Kimi no koe mo todokanai yona toko e

Follow me so I will go still more Madamada ikukara watashi ni tsuitekite ne

Also for my glory on the next anniversary Mata tsugi no anniversary kagayaku tame

Arigato Anniversary (Thank you for the Anniversary) Song: Hatsune Miku V4X Music: Shuiso Wind Orchesta (Shuiso)

Illustration "VOCALOID2 Hatsune Miku" by Enomoto Amane "Hatsune Miku Append" by Kenoji and Shuiso "Hatsune Miku V3" by Nishimegu "Hatsune Miku V4X" by Shuiso

Movie: Shuiso Software: AviUtl by KEN-kun x264guiEx by rigaya and seraphy Nero AAC Codec References: DTM Magazine August 2016 Hatsune Miku 10th anniversary commemoration site Hatsune Miku - Wikipedia (Japanese version) Hatsune Miku Wiki

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét