Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

I have a dream

that's all I need

I'll make it happen with some work and belief

know what I want

so ill take it on

I've made mistakes but mistakes make you strong

let's break it down for a minute

I want the crown Im gon get it

you hear me loud man I'm winning

yea charley sheen would be grinning

these ladies know that I'm sinning

and this is just the beginning

I'm closing in the 9th inning

there ain't no point in resisting

livin life

like a dream

live it right

that's the theme

every night

got a team

mobbing tight

to the scene

out on stage

hear em scream

ok

this the dream

and I prayed

as a teen

one day

Itd be me

if I want it

then I get it

head down

don't regret it

push myself

to the limit

if I play it

then I win it

I'm just saying

I'm just living

for today

for a minute

I dont stay

I just visit

have no shame

I'll admit it yea

they lookin right at me

to see if i succeed

to see if i believe

they looking up to me

they want the best of me now

best of me now

best of me now

best of me

They want the best of me now

best of me now

best of me now

best of me

and I won't rest in peace now

rest in peace now

they want it now

oh damn if they want it now they got it now!

I swear to god man Ima make it soon

silence all the haters as they see us making moves

I do what I want so I got nothing to prove

stayin motivated teaching others what to do

Im staying focused

my mind is open

they start to notice

that Im in motion

there is no potion

your not just chosen

it takes devotion

to stay composed man

never stop never stall

there ain't no time to fall

try to live get it all

you got one life to ball

thinking big never small

cuz you gotta want it all

when you finally get that call

you get ready take it all

I don't need a handout

I already standout

startin to advance now

ready to expand now

you don't have a chance now

cuz we're in demand now

make it by the grand now

feelin in command now

they lookin right at me

to see if i succeed

to see if i believe

they looking up to me

they want the best of me now

best of me now

best of me now

best of me

They want the best of me now

best of me now

best of me now

best of me

and I won't rest in peace now

rest in peace now

they want it now

oh damn if they want it now they got it now!

For more infomation >> NEFFEX - Best of Me (Official Video) | [Re Upload] - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Practice SQL! (video course) - Duration: 4:10.

Learning SQL is easy.

Practicing it is a bit harder.

The reason is simple: there aren't many exercises out there for those who have just

started learning SQL online!

That's why I created the Practice SQL video course.

If you have just learned the basics of SQL, then this course will help you deepen your

knowledge by actually letting you use SQL to solve real tasks.

If you have never ever touched SQL before and want to learn it from scratch via this

course, I've got you covered, too.

As the beginning of every lecture, I'll link the appropriate tutorial articles to walk

you through the necessary theoretical basics.

If you haven't used SQL for a while and want to refresh your knowledge - if you're preparing

for a job interview, for example - this course will be a great help in that, too.

I especially recommend this course for students who have started the SQL for Data Analysis

article series on Data36.

These tasks are designed to help put into practice everything you learn there.

When you enroll in the Practice SQL video course, you will get instant access to a true-to-life

dataset, 30+ exciting SQL tasks and the solution videos with a detailed explanation of each

task.

If you are here, you have probably already read a few articles on my blog, so you know

that I always try to make things as simple, as clear and as easy to follow as I can.

This course is no exception!

Let's take a look at the curriculum: Before anything else, you will have to set

up your SQL environment.

You will get free access to another shorter video course of mine where I explain the process

step by step.

We will start easy: the first few tasks are about the very basics of SQL - like how to

select tables and columns, or how to filter for specific values.

In the next lecture, you will have to form queries with multiple filters, so you can

filter for specific sub-segments in our dataset.

After you have mastered the basics, it will be time to level up!

You will get tasks requiring more complex SQL concepts: the SQL functions (like SUM,

COUNT or AVG) and the GROUP BY clause.

After that, we will target the intermediate level and you will have to write SQL queries

to JOIN different SQL tables.

In the next lecture, you will get advanced SQL tasks where you have to apply subqueries

and HAVING clauses, too.

And eventually, you will get a few final test exercises where you can combine all the different

methods that we have learned and practiced in the previous lectures.

A quick note: if you have never heard of some of the things I mentioned here, like subqueries

or HAVING clauses or JOINing tables, don't worry, as I mentioned earlier, I always link

the related SQL tutorial articles to the given lectures, too, so you can quickly fill in

the gaps.

These 6 lectures comprise more than 30 exercises in total and the same amount of solution videos.

You will get access to all lessons instantly, so you can go through them at your own pace.

For beginners, I recommend taking one lecture (so two to five exercises) a day - but more

experienced students can finish the course even in one piece.

It's totally up to you!

By the end of the course, I hope you will agree with what I tell all my students:

SQL is easy.

The rules you have to learn are simple.

The only hard part is when you have to combine these rules.

(And believe me, in real life tasks, you have to combine them... a lot.)

But it's like building a house: you just have to prepare and fit all the bricks with special

care and you will get a solid structure...

The same goes for your SQL skills: if you take the time and the energy to not just learn

but also practice, practice and practice every single principle, these will build up into

a rock solid system - and eventually into a powerful skill that you can profit from

during your entire career!

So is it worth it to practice your SQL skills?

Most definitely!

And this is what the Practice SQL video course will help you with!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét