Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Watch Rev. Al Sharpton Uses Aretha Franklin's Funeral To BASH Trump

one of the greatest voices for the urban

community one a map not not not them yet

this is one of the greatest voices not

many of the greatest voices we're going

to adjust the program quickly at this

time this man has spoken out he stood on

the front line he has been a man for the

people of the people please receive

Reverend Al Sharpton

Thank You Bishop to the Franklin family

and to all of us gathered Aretha

Franklin was not only an unparalleled

artist she was a civil rights activist

and freedom fighter it is easy to

celebrate the gifts that God gives it is

more difficult when someone uses those

gifts in ways that enhances humanity

retha Franklin was given special gifts

but she used it in a special way and she

would not want us to celebrate her

without talking about she stood for

something she never ashamed us she never

disgraced us she never made us make

excuses for her she represented the best

in our community and she fought for our

community until the end

I first met miss Franklin when I was a

teenager I've become youth director of

New York operation breadbasket and she

would come to the strategy meetings with

Reverend Jackson and I would hear the

stories of how when dr. Martin Luther

King could make payroll Harry Belafonte

and Aretha Franklin went on a level city

tour to raise money for Martin Luther

King lot of others hang up dr. King's

photo but Aretha went and raised money

and gave it and worked free her daddy

marched with dr. King and she never

stopped supporting as the years went by

and I developed National Action Network

and she would call my radio show and

have me come to her affairs she called

me one day she said right now I want to

send you something I said yes ma'am she

said what's your home address and she

said it about three days later I got a

check made out Nash Action Network

signed by Rita Franklin I saw about a

month later I said you know I was so

blown away I grew up looking up to you

did I frame that shit she said boy don't

you have a copy machine

she said you don't know how I am with my

bank accounts you better catch that

chicken but all of her life she

supported the causes she was a feminist

before feminism was popular she was a

civil rights activist when it wasn't

popular

she gave us pride and she gave us a

regal bar to reach and that's why we all

here we don't all agree on everything

but we agree on a ritha and she fought

she fought for everybody I remember when

we were used to picking Charles Williams

and all of us jumping on the record

industry she said now y'all leave Clive

Davis along he's one of the good ones

she loved Clive and said we got to

remember what happened to the Irish and

what happened to Jews and what happened

to blacks and that is why we remember

her legacy because she sang a song for

all of us

she was the soundtrack of the civil

rights movement if you track where we

are you can follow where Rita had us

that's why when I look at her and James

Brown's daughter's here and others who

paid a price that opened the door but

never forgot where they came from she

was rooted in the black church she was

bathed in the black church and she took

the black church downtown and made folks

that didn't know what the Holy Ghost was

shout in the middle of a concert you

never saw her perform without her doing

gospel cuz she never was a one to forget

where she came from and that's why we

give her this great home going we thank

her for what she did with dr. King we

thank her for what she's done

with Reverend Jackson we thank him for

what she's done with all of us and that

is why you know the other Sunday on my

show I misspelled respect and a lot of

y'all lot of y'all corrected me now I

want y'all to help me correct President

Trump to teach him what it means

and I say that because when word had

went out that Miss Franklin pass Trump

said sheeps to work for me no she used

to perform for you she worked for us

read the never tell orders from nobody

but God Sarita as you get your rest my

mother passed about six years ago

President Clinton my mother and I had a

deal she said I'll meet you on the other

side you live the way you supposed to an

hour see you in heaven I said well mom

they tell me there is nobody than heaven

just spirits how am I gonna know you I

know our sons how will I know it she

said tell you you meet me at the

exchange counter I said exchange counter

what is what kind of exchange counter

she said we're right after you get

through the golden gates there's an

exchange counter that's where you hand

in your cross to pick up your crime we

watched Aretha bear her cross down here

she had to sing with a broken heart

she had the way she didn't get me she

was a black woman in a white man's world

she bared her cross she fought a good

faith now it's time to crown the queen

I'll see you at exchange time where you

cannot hand in your blouse

ain't no cats over there Reba hand in

your cross and pick up your crown

as I take my seat I've been asked to

read this

don't don't don't do that cuz I only

have five minutes and y'all to make me

go into something else

dear friends and family of Aretha

Michelle and I extend our heartfelt

sympathies to all of those who gathered

in Detroit and we join you in

remembering and celebrating the life of

the Queen of Soul from a young age

Aretha Franklin rocked the world of

anyone who had the pleasure of hearing a

voice whether bringing people together

through thrilling intersections of John

use or advancing important causes

through the power of song a Rita's work

reflected the very best of the American

story in all of its hope and heart its

boldness and this unmistakable beauty in

the example she set both as an artist

and a citizen

Aretha embodied those most revered

virtues of forgiveness and

reconciliation while the music she made

captured some of our deepest human

desires namely affection and respect and

through her voice our own voice

Aretha lifted those of millions

empowering and inspiring the vulnerable

the downtrodden and everyone who may

have just needed a little love

Aretha truly was one of a kind and as

you paid tribute know we'll be saying a

little prayer for you and we'll be

thinking of all of are--those loved ones

in the days and weeks to come

sincerely

Barack Obama 44th President of the

United States thank you

god bless you and God bless america

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét