Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Hello my name is Michael Karalekas

I'm a freshman at the best school in the

world

the University of Kentucky I'm currently

majoring in business but I'm undecided

on what field I would like to go into

I'm from South Elgin Illinois which is

40 miles west to Chicago fun fact about

myself is that all my family is from the

New England area so I am a die-hard

Boston sports fan in high school I

played soccer for the school and club

soccer as well I also enjoy riding bikes

and longboarding with my friends

and playing video games I really enjoy

exploring nature and listening to music

as well I plan on joining Greek life

here on campus and I'm about to begin

the formal process of rushing I've not

yet decided which fraternity I'm going

to rush and I really enjoyed meeting a

lot of the guys and all the frats I'll I

love college basketball and I cannot

wait to go to Rupp Arena for the first

time I'm really I am excited to make

some new friends here on campus because

I'm the kind of person that is very

outgoing and very social but one like

only once I get to know like the people

I'm around that's when I come out of my

shell

one thing that people should definitely

know about me is that I'm an absolute

competitor and everything I do in my

life so I'm also very funny hardworking

and a pleasure to be around I'm also a

huge dog person I love seeing dogs

around campus because it makes me think

of my dog back home his name is Casey

overall I've been pretty nervous about

leaving all my friends and my parents

but I'm happy to be here in Lexington

I'm willing to adjust to being in my new

home thank you all for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét