Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Hey Niki! How are you?

You hardly visit nowadays.

I'm helpless.

Whenever I come here...

...Lusi and Tom want to hold me captive in the cage.

You're right.

I too want to teach them a lesson, my friend.

Let's go back, Tom.

It's time for aunt to come home.

Aunt is the cause of all problems.

She always threatens us.

It's late...

...is Lusi still roaming in the streets?

Let him come home, I'll teach him a lesson.

Pusi. Where is Lusi? Can you tell me?

What do I tell about him?

The longer he stays out the better.

Why? Why do you say so?

I'm really sorry to say this but whenever he's at home...

...he and Tom try to catch Niki, the neighbor's bird and eat it.

What? How dare he?

Hey dude!

So finally you got time to come home.

Couldn't you catch a bird today?

I know. Pusi must've complained.

No... no... aunty I love animals.

You don't have to give excuses.

Finish the household chores or...

How dare you complain aunt?

I'll eat Niki right in front of your eyes.

Pusi, if your words are true then I must be very careful.

You're right, Niki.

We can't trust Lusi.

He'll try to catch and eat you whenever he gets a chance.

Tom we must do something about it.

Pusi has told aunt that you and I are trying to catch and eat Niki.

Don't rush into anything.

That won't be wise.

We must wait for the right opportunity.

Pusi, Lusi's friend Tom was peeping in our house yesterday.

What are you saying? We must take action.

That's a nice dog.

He surrendered so easily. - No, sir.

I'm not a stray dog.

I'm a pet dog.

I've a reputation.

Please sir... let me go. - Shut up!

Don't act smart.

Let me take you to dog's jail

Niki, what do you think?

Now Lusi will feast on ants and not birds.

For more infomation >> Lusi Pusi | লুসি পুসি | Nikir Chale Lusi Kat | Bangla Cartoon Video - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc miễn phí không bản quyền, Để làm video youtube - Duration: 1:13:39.

For more infomation >> Nhạc miễn phí không bản quyền, Để làm video youtube - Duration: 1:13:39.

-------------------------------------------

NEDEN VİDEO GELMİYOR???(SKYWARS) - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> NEDEN VİDEO GELMİYOR???(SKYWARS) - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM 3 - POS Video - Duration: 0:43.

Ultimate Ears mega boom 3 delivers thundering party ready base

in super durable style.

check it out!

ONE TOUCH TO PAUSE

ONE TOUCH TO PLAY

ONE TOUCH TO SKIP

THUNDERING BASS

DUAL-TONE COLORS

INSANELY WATER - PROOF

DUST & DROP PROOF

STAY CHARGED

WITH POWER UP

CONNECT MULTIPLE SPEAKERS

WITH PARTY UP

LIVE TO THE ULTIMATE

ULTIMATE EARS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét