Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Interactors around the world

Show us your Interact club in action.

For more infomation >> 2018 Interact Video Awards - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Aaron y Noah perdieron en el verano/not over you cover video/Sub español - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Aaron y Noah perdieron en el verano/not over you cover video/Sub español - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

GRPD releases video of teens being handcuffed - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> GRPD releases video of teens being handcuffed - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

BUSL 101 Online Welcome Video - Duration: 2:51.

hi my name's Shawnya Bryant I'm the

counselor assigned to business

leadership class this semester. I just

want to introduce myself and to give you

some information about completing the

Focus 2 online as career assessment and

also about completing your career

transfer plan for your class. What I'd

like you to do is go into your canvas

account and pull up the focus to online

class instructions. Here is a

step-by-step list of everything that you

will need to do to complete your Focus

2 assignment as well as your career and

transfer plan the first thing that

you'll do is click on the business 101

the online playlist this will take you

to a YouTube page that includes several

videos that you'll need to watch you'll

watch the focus to in you which tells

you what Focus 2 is and how it can help

you in your career decision making

process you'll watch the focus to

account instruction video which will

tell you how to create your own personal

focus to account which is free through

the college and once you've created your

account you'll go and want to complete

within the self-assessment section of

focus - the work interest assessment the

personality assessment and the values

assessment once you've completed those

parts of the a focus - assessment you're

going to watch each video as you watch

each video you are also going to pull up

your focus - career assessment activity

which is a fillable PDF which is also in

your canvas classroom as you're watching

the videos you'll notice that each video

is connected to a section of this

document there's a work interest

assessment a personality assessment as

well as a values assessment and

combining all of the assessments which

will help you to break down which

careers or best suits you once you've

completed all of the assessments and

your online worksheet you're going to

save your completed focus to online

worksheet upload it and submit it to

your canvas account this will be proof

that you have completed excuse me the

assignment and you'll submit it to your

professor. I know it is a lot of

information but I'm here to help you if

you'd like to make a one on one

appointment with me I'd be happy to meet

with you. You can email me through your

canvas account I'm in your classroom as

a TA or you can email

email me at sbryant@ccp.edu

if you have any questions at all

regarding the focus to assessment the

results your career and transfer goals

what I'm here to do is to help you to

make this the best experience for you

possible I realize that everyone cannot

come on campus to meet with me so we do

have a virtual appointment system called

zoom so when you email me you can let me

know if you like to come in Campton on

campus I am at the main campus to meet

with me in person or through zoom I wish

you much success in your course and

please reach out to me at any time thank

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét