Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Welcome to kids toys and dolls if you'd like to see all our new videos click here to subscribe

Time to start my day I

Gotta use the bathroom

Oh theres a camera in here NOOOO

Ugh that would have been embarrasing

Done oh, you're not watching me get dressed. Well in my bathing suit

Time to take a nice long bubble bath

Gotta put the soap in

Ahh Perfect! I think this is too many bubbles

Well, that was nice

Now to get dressed

what to wear

Ill wear this Im gonna look so good in this oh

No looking ah, there we go now to get breakfast

Gotta get the milk

And the cereal and the bowl in the spoon, there we go got it all down to eat

There we go

Cow Fruit Loops my favorite

And just a little bit of milk

Mmm

Delicious

I'm gonna watch TV. Oh

Hey girl, yeah, I'm going to the mall I'll be there soon. Oh

Thank you so much for watching and don't forget to subscribe. Bye

You

For more infomation >> Barbie Dolls Life In The Dream House Morning Routine Stop Motion Video For Kids 2018 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Scary Videos Caught On Camera: 5 CURSED VIDEOS - Duration: 15:16.

For more infomation >> Scary Videos Caught On Camera: 5 CURSED VIDEOS - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Why am I making video against the trinity - Duration: 7:16.

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

I meant the unholy trinity. Sorry for the slip of tongue here.

KJB Churches

Church Building Issue and the KJB issue

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét