Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jul 1 2018

The person lying in the car looks like…He's LuHan!

He looks very tired…Ah, he sits up already!

He seems to be looking at me. The window is opened...

Can you give me two Extra?

Look at this pose ...Does LuHan want me to ...?

You play football very well, very refreshing

When shall we have a football game?

Freshened up already, then go ahead and keep running

I got it, freshened up already, Keep driving

Hey, hey, give me two Extra, sober up and keep driving

Give me two Extra

For more infomation >> [ENG] LuHan_Extra H5 video - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét