Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

Hello. Welcome to my video.

Top 8 Amazing Cookie Painting Ideas

If you enjoy this video, Like, Share it, please.

And Follow me for new videos.

Thank you. Have a great time.

For more infomation >> Top 8 Amazing Cookie Painting Ideas - Most Satisfying Cookie Cake Decorating Video - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Learning how to add subtitles to a video/ Manny MUA rocks! - Duration: 1:19.

Hello everybody! It's Rachelle,

I am currently enjoying a couple of hours to myself while my daughter is out with my mother in law, thanks Nana!

I'm just learning how to subtitle my videos on youtube and it's really easy actually

I thought I was going to have to type out the entire video but you just have to

make sure it's correct cuz it kind of auto does it for you so that's really cool

hopefully I can spread the message to more people this way

people that are hard of hearing or deaf

and um, yah that's it! I'm excited for this day

I've got the whole day to myself it's gonna be lovely and then it's gona be a long weekend

so hope ya'll are having a fantastic day

and also I just was watching a video that Manny MUA posted about how he's dealing with

anxiety and he's going through a real depression right now

and I just wanted to say that I think it's so fantastic that he's opening up

and sharing because its so much better for people who are role models or influencers

its awesome when we get to see their positive side

but its even better when we get to see the down side because

they're people too just like us and I think it's really great that he posted that video so thanks Manny!

Anyways, see you guys next time, Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét