Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

The voice telling you

you're too weak

is the devil on your shoulders

keeping your potential asleep.

Wake Up!

You're not f*cking weak!

You are your strongest weapon

and we, your fiercest challenge.

Rise to defeat us

Hunt your moment

Drown your fears in sweat

Throw your mind over the bar

And let your body follow.

We are the Gods

And this, is your

AWAKENING

For more infomation >> NEW GODS. NEW COACH. NEW WORKOUTS | The Awakening Video by Freeletics - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Edge Of Reason - Loved A Liar [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - Duration: 4:03.

The Edge Of Reason / Loved A Liar

Rock / Emo / Post-Hardcore

I just saw these high buildings.

Asking my self if one is high enough.

I just can't hide my feelings.

I'll remember till my last breath.

I was chasing a dream. Then I saw your cold face.

Dreams changed into steam. They're forever lost.

I was chasing a dream. Then I saw your cold face.

Dreams changed into steam. They're forever lost.

I loved a liar. You played your role very well.

I was set on fire. Am I living in hell?

Now I have left you.

Funny how things change.

After all we've been through.

Things went incredibly strange.

I held you in my arms, but I was fading away.

This train you can't stop. You will regret one day.

I was chasing a dream. Then I saw your cold face.

Dreams changed into steam. They're forever lost.

I was chasing a dream. Then I saw your cold face.

Dreams changed into steam. They're forever lost.

I loved a liar. You played your role very well.

I was set on fire. Am I living in hell?

I tell you, my life won't stop yet.

I tell you, my life won't stop yet.

I'm so disappointed! So disappointed!

Ohhhh

No third chance! No third chance!

I loved a liar. You played your role very well.

I was set on fire. Am I living in hell?

I tell you, my life won't stop yet.

I tell you, my life won't stop yet.

I'm so disappointed! So disappointed!

I loved a liar.

Created by David Grosser

Thanks to Hans Schröck, Gaby Hofmann, Jaqueline Flossmann, Dieter Ehness, Karin Griesbeck / Alte Filmbühne

Special Thanksto Johanna Stock, Irritabilis Fervor, Sara Seubert (Dawn of Eternity)

www.teor.de

We love Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, A Day To Remember, Black Veil Brides, Linkin Park and many more...

For more infomation >> The Edge Of Reason - Loved A Liar [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

My life at McGill (Video 6) - Duration: 4:28.

Hello guys, this is Jenna back again for my sixth video

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the positive responses from the last one the last video

I made the tips for to improve your life. I'm so I'm so glad you guys found it useful

Honestly, this is why I'm here is to help you so so hearing all of that wonderful feedback was like music to my ears

honestly, so

Anyway today I will be continuing

Some tips to to better improve your life. So I think the first thing is

What I do sometimes is just fake it til you make it just fake it til you make it it's

You know, okay. Maybe it's not the greatest thing to say fake it til you make it but like do your best

Put all of your effort into something and honestly, that's the best you can do

You can't ask much more for you

Whether it's a school setting or whether it's not a school setting you gotta just give it your all and that's all you can do

And also like visualize what it is that you want out of something what it is that you want out of your life

visualization is you know huge in sports psychology athletes think about it a lot like before they go to a meet or

Or a match or whatever. They think like they imagine themselves winning or they imagine themselves succeeding

Imagine yourself visualize yourself doing super well whether it's an exam or approaching a friend or solving a problem

Just you know have this positive attitude going in and just give it your best fake it till you make it. Um,

so those are like two things that I found really really important is um

Yeah, visualization is huge. Oh, let me think

Well, another thing I'd say is meditation is actually huge they're also transcendental, uhm

Meditation they're actually so many proven. There are so many studies that have proven the the positive impacts of meditation

I actually did meditation for an entire year of my life. It was actually part of one of my classes

I need to sit there and meditate for a good 10 minutes like the first 10 minutes of class

And we were able to focus more. We felt relaxed. We were more relieved less stressed. So

Absolutely, take a little bit of your time every single day and meditate

Honestly, it's their huge huge health benefits. Um, I

Also like be true to yourself

Don't lie to yourself. Don't deny if you feel a certain way like embrace your emotions

It's okay to feel a certain way. Don't hide it

By whether it's like you'd like somebody or where I don't know anything at all

You can't judge your emotions you are you embrace it? Okay, and and ask for help like

Friends family, you know

Having a good support team is crucial for me too. Julius without Julius I

Um I will be a helpless case

so yeah, have a great group of friends you can ask for help and

Know that you know, you're not alone universe has your back

you need

You need to be you need to remember that you are loved people out there in the world. They love you

And furthermore, you know, you can learn either maybe to be spiritual or read books about

Positive psychology or or motivational videos

Motivational books the media is there for you a hundred percent. I'm here talk about media. Hello

it's like what I'm here for and

Yeah, invest time in yourself, you know your

your health matters, your general well-being matters and

And yeah, so anyway I hope I hope this was helpful as well

Leave a like, a comment, subscribe and yeah, I love you guys. Have a great day.

For more infomation >> My life at McGill (Video 6) - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Best 'What the fluff' Challenge Videos Ever | What the fluff Challenge compilation! 😱😂 Part 16 - Duration: 6:45.

Thanks for watching

Hope you like our compilation

Please SHARE it and SUBSCRIBE!

For more infomation >> Best 'What the fluff' Challenge Videos Ever | What the fluff Challenge compilation! 😱😂 Part 16 - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

MG ft Sin Boy - GHETTO (Official Music Video) Prod. Gosei - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> MG ft Sin Boy - GHETTO (Official Music Video) Prod. Gosei - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Alien And Dancing Pets Surprise Eggs! Video For Kids With Little Dogs! - Duration: 10:24.

Purple

Green

Brown

Pink

Green

Orange

Yellow

Blue

REd

Yellow

Green

Light Blue

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Alien And Dancing Pets Surprise Eggs! Video For Kids With Little Dogs! - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Katie Price's new boyfriend Kris Boyson shares candid video of them dancing happily in a nightclub - Duration: 7:48.

Katie Price's new boyfriend Kris Boyson shares candid video of them dancing happily in a nightclub... after declaring he is 'her rock'

It's been a trying time for Katie Price, with the demise of her third marriage and the declining health of her mother.

But it seems she's found a reason to smile again in her new boyfriend Kris Boyson, who has shared a sweet clip of them dancing together in the nightclub on an evening out.

The 29-year-old uploaded a video of the 40-year-old model while on the dance floor in Glasgow.

In the Instagram video, Kris and Katie stand side-by-side in corresponding black and beige ensembles, performing a choreographed routine.

Katie rocked a black Givenchy top with over the knee boots, with Kris in a very tight T-shirt and slacks combo.

Kris captioned the video: 'Who's got that Friday Feeling? (If this is what we dance like sober, we've got no hope @officialkatieprice).

Katie had previously uploaded a shot of her with the hunky blonde, gushing over how happy she is to have found him.

'@krisboyson puts a smile on my face everyday.

treats me like a women should be treated.

'He is perfect in every way and wish I met him years ago.

he is my total rock in every way and I feel so lucky everyday [sic].'.

She previously revealed her philandering ex-husband Kieran Hayler has been dating a parent at their young son's school - and has been for months.

Taking to Instagram on Thursday evening, Katie admitted she has already met the woman, referred to as Michelle and that she has warned her off the sex addict, 31.

Katie implied that someone had gone on behind her back, posting a meme which read: 'I have no respect for women who help married men cheat.' She wrote underneath: 'It was lovely to meet Michell [sic] Kieran's new girlfriend.

she is a mother of a child at Jetts school.

the kids ran up to her and seem to know her well!.

'I said I'm happy for her but he will cheat on her too! I want it amicable and want every parent to know I know they have been together months! so nobody has to talk about it behind my back!.

And remember I'm innocent yet being played in the media as I'm in the wrong.

I love karma and it's coming his way.' The Loose Women panellist also shared a second post in which she addressed her ex-husband, with whom she shares two children, writing: 'The only thing I got precious out of that **** was Jett and Bunny.'.

Once again, the post was accompanied by a barbed quote - 'If I could go back to the day we met, I would turn around and walk away.

She is now happily romancing Kris Boyson and posted a picture of the two of them on social media on Thursday night.

She wrote: 'This is the real gentleman that's puts a smile on my face everyday that treats me like a women should be treated! [sic].

'He is perfect in every way and wish I met him Years ago.

he is my total rock in every way and I feel so lucky everyday.'.

Meanwhile, Katie reportedly hoped to have her divorce finalised quickly by attempting to get Hayler to agree to a speedy, online divorce.

A source told The Sun: 'Katie thinks that they should be able to end the marriage quickly and quietly with a £300 online divorce, and put the idea to Kieran.

'She doesn't see the point in spending money and time on lawyers and a huge divorce case when they could do it online.

But, according to the source, the male stripper was unwilling to partake as he does not want the outcome of the separation to be unfair.

They added: 'He doesn't think something as huge as a marriage should be ended by an online form.

MailOnline has contacted Katie and Kieran's representatives for comment.

Katie recently accused Kieran of cheating on her with a 19-year-old girl from their local Co-op.

And Katie Price has hit back at her alleged love rival Chloe Bull, taking to Instagram on Monday to share alleged racy messages between the pair, including a selfie of Chloe in her underwear which was reportedly sent to Kieran, before swiftly deleting the post.

She was left enraged reading Chloe's interview denying claims of the romance and decided to share the screenshot on her Instagram stories, after telling her followers she has 'proof of their affair'.

It was previously reported by the Sun that the former glamour model is keen to walk down the aisle for a fourth time after finding love with her toyboy beau, Kris Boyson, 29.

However, a spokesperson for Katie denied claims and said: 'Katie is spending her time working on her fitness, children and her family, particularly her mum.

The pair made their romance official on Instagram in June after months of dating.

The smitten television personality shared a loved-up snap of herself gazing into Kris' eyes with her 1.

8million followers, simply writing: 'no words needed'.

Kris also shared the same snap on Instagram and, clearly overjoyed the former glamour model went Instagram official, he added: 'About time!'.

Katie shared another sweet tribute to Kris on social media - who she claims has helped her through the toughest year of her life, after dealing with her husband Kieran's infidelities and being delivered the news that her mum Amy was diagnosed with a terminal lung condition.

For more infomation >> Katie Price's new boyfriend Kris Boyson shares candid video of them dancing happily in a nightclub - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Well I wanted to record Baldi's Basics let's play video. (Warining : I ate too much cookies.) - Duration: 0:30.

Ok. Hello blya.

And- Fuck you

And today I am going to record a video.

Well I am going to open Baldu (Baldi).

BALDA OPEN-

I LOVE TO SAY BAD WORDS because I ate too much cookies...

Oh shit- did it open?

OH YEAH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pL@Y

Interesting..

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

waiting..

WAITING..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For more infomation >> Well I wanted to record Baldi's Basics let's play video. (Warining : I ate too much cookies.) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> english whatsapp status video | new whatsapp status video 2018 | telugu whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

What to Wear & What Not to Wear on Video | Video Making Tips - Duration: 5:27.

- The question I probably get asked most about video

is what to wear on camera,

or more importantly, what not to wear.

And by the way, the answer is black

if you're a woman and over 40, but I'll get there.

What I do have for you today are four tips

to make you look great on camera.

And that is coming up next.

(lively music)

Hey, welcome back, it's Tracy with videoscriptsuccess.com

where I help you take your brilliant but scattered ideas

and turn them into marketing videos that convert.

Make sure you hit that subscribe button

and that notification bell so that you get all of my tips,

tools, and tricks to make great online videos.

Okay, today we're going to talk about

what should you wear on camera,

and I have four tips that are gonna help you look great,

but before we get there,

of course you have your content ready, right?

You're ready to roll because you've practiced

your booty off, you have great content,

and if you don't, then you are jumping the gun

and you need to hop back and watch my video

about the customer journey to make sure

that your content rocks.

But of course you've done all that,

and so we're going to get into

what should I wear on camera?

Okay, so let's talk about what colors

and patterns look great on camera.

So the answer is jewel tones.

And if you don't know what jewel tones are,

bing, because I love ya, there you go,

it's on the pallet there.

It's the blues, greens, brown, fuchsia,

purple, maroons, these all look great on camera.

Things I try to avoid: bright white, right?

Do you want them looking at your face

or woo, her shirt's really nice and white.

The other is really fire engine red.

So if you're going to go to the jewel tones,

pick something maybe with a little more maroon in it.

Maybe red is your color and that's great,

just make sure it's not that really bad, bright red.

Neon colors, terrible, unless you're making a remake

of an 80s exercise video, please avoid neon.

Here's a tip, you do not want your clothes

speaking louder than your content.

So again, loud patterns, bad.

Anything shiny or glittery is going to take away from you.

Okay, and here I'm going to ruffle a couple feathers

because I'd really love for you to avoid black.

Especially if you're not professionally lit,

and you're over 40.

I'm sorry, black is really tough

'cause it absorbs all of the light

and it can create some very unflattering shadows

in this general area.

If you want to wear black because you feel good in it,

then grab something, a scarf, a necklace,

something with a jewel tone pop to put by your face

so that again, we're bringing it back up to you

and your content.

And here's a little tip for the men as well,

if you're going to go on camera and you've got a tie

with a really tight pattern or silver filament,

which sometimes you can't even see,

you're going to get what's called a moire effect.

So if you've ever looked through a fence

and it looks kinda wacky, wonky, that might happen on camera

and again it'll distract from your message.

Okay, let's move on to structure.

What do I mean by structure?

You want to wear something with a little bit

of shape and form to it for two reasons.

The first is, if you're going to be wearing a lapel mic,

you want it to be able to stay in place.

So a gauzy t-shirt or dress is gonna make it

flip around and you'll catch that audio.

And the second reason is, listen,

it give you some shape, right?

So listen, if you're doing a video like this, Youtube,

and what we call pockets-up, it doesn't really matter.

You're not using a mic, it doesn't really matter.

But, while we're talking about mics,

something else to avoid, a little tip,

is dangly jewelry, avoid the earrings that might hit a mic,

or some sort of bangles, 'cause you will catch

those bangles every single time you move.

Okay, moving on, let's talk about hair and makeup.

Or actually, let's not, listen, I'm not a girly-girl.

I struggle here, but when I go on video,

if I'm doing a professional video, I hire someone.

They know how to do that stuff.

If I'm doing a Youtube video, Facebook Live,

something like that, I put a big 90 seconds

into my appearance just to make sure

I don't have any stray hairs or a shiny four, or five, head,

and maybe a little bit of eye and lip.

But listen, you want to put your best self forward.

Put a tiny effort into your hair and makeup.

And the last tip for looking great on camera is

a smile.

Because listen, you are never fully dressed

without a smile, I did, I just went there.

You need to smile because I don't care

if you're wearing just the perfect jewel tone

if you are not connecting with your audience.

If they do not believe that you are having a good time,

then they are not having a good time either.

Listen, this one is free, so use it generously.

Okay, just to recap, we wanna wear jewel tones,

avoid white, fire engine red,

black, neon, please,

and I want you to wear something structured

and also maybe just comb your hair, brush your teeth,

put a little mascara on,

and I will see you next week.

(lively music)

For more infomation >> What to Wear & What Not to Wear on Video | Video Making Tips - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Notalike & Daniel Etienne " Lifter" (Original Mix) (Video Edit) - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Notalike & Daniel Etienne " Lifter" (Original Mix) (Video Edit) - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Silent Night Divine - Music Video - Duration: 5:39.

Silent Night Divine

When Jesus Christ was born

Heaven's angels all around

God's Holy Son was giv'n

Wise men brought gifts and worshipped him

They knew well the Messiah had come

But the only gift God wants from us

Is our faith in his only Son

He came to save this world

To bring God's wond'rous peace

That all can have hope, be glad and sing

And the Spirit of love

Would be in every heart

tonight

So on this special night

let's hope !

May angels once again rejoice

As we humbly bow and pray to God

That Jesus be born in our hearts

And this night, yes this night

Will be - our very own -

Our very own

night divine

Then let's live our lives with Christ as Lord

Rich in love for one another

So our Father's grace can be felt by all

Tonight and forever more

He came to save this world

To bring God's wond'rous peace

That all can have hope, be glad and sing

And the Spirit of love

Would be in every heart

And this night, yes this night

Will be - our very own -

Our very own - night divine

night divine

Our Holy night

divine

divine

Our Holy night

divine

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét