Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

yo what's gonna King Drippy back to you with another video. T oday's video we are

getting back into the weird side of YouTube my friend. last week I did do

another weird video reaction if you want to check that out

link is above and the link is in the description below. That video was weird

it was like some poodle exercise video you know I'm saying it was it was a

crazy video if you want to go see that and please please please please go in

the description to watch that video but without further ado let's get into this

weirdness bruh. Why does he look so angry.

brah every thought that

do-do-do-do-do-do

do-do-do-do-do do-do-do-do-do okay

me me

squish squish no I'm gonna try that one day I never really tried the pottery

vibe and I'm saying I want to go to a class you know I'm saying and do a

little the little the little basis you know I'm saying

who's that

this was a big like a mark okay that's weird

the hell is that first of all what is down the floor all right

and then 100 Homer Simpson Homer Simpson

all right I can't see this there's a film with a potato is that is that's the

motor is here this is so loud and my I was shocked I don't know I won't have to

hear it it's so loud it's so loud in my ear right now and I can't even turn it

down

I check in no I can't

was that

oh he's about to bust his ass on all that liquid stuff he busted

oh so one point Eddie Eddie has this four and a half minute opera Aria

well this is nice melted like

why did she get up like that go I go home I go back why did she get up like

that so dramatic she's like let me get up and say this hold up so she's like

let me get up in the camera and and make dramatic I'm not stirred

then chuck-e-cheese like on steroids it looks like turkey cheese

when you face like that hey oh oh it says get it get it get it oh oh oh

some demonic satanic ritual

I seen his video before

stick hey hey hey you huh I'm very hungry so yeah all right I'm very very

hungry don't serve that's ridiculous no I don't want that hungry Oh

okay that's the end of this video that is all the time we have today hope you

enjoyed this video of these words compilation videos now I didn't think

that these videos was that weird you know I'm saying it was kind of weird and

freaky but I've seen worse I think the last video which is gonna pop up on the

screen right now teen is weirder than these videos right here so if you want

to go check that video well make sure to go check that video I'll give this video

a big thumbs up if you want to if you want to dislike it that's like it if you

I'm saying but thank you for watching I will see y'all in the next video

For more infomation >> Watching Weird Youtube Videos #2 - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mind to Matter 2 minute video series: Video 9 - Your Everyday Superpower - Duration: 1:37.

We've all been impressed by superheroes of the movies who can do amazing things

like change their bodies or acquire mental brilliance but I have to tell you

that science now shows that you have a superpower and that is the ability to

literally change your brain as you pass signals through neural bundles they're

growing and the neural bubbles you aren't using are shrinking just the way

when you workout in the gym you grow those muscle groups you are using and

the ones you aren't using atrophy and decay the same process is happening in

your brain moment by moment and you are literally using your mind to create your

brain so that's your everyday superpower and I urge you to use that superpower to

send the signals through those neural bundles that carry the images of love

that carry visualizations of peace that carry the sensations of well-being

that carry compassion love and kindness as you do that those neural bundles get

bigger and bigger and bigger with your mind with your awareness

you're literally then creating a brain that's hardwired for peace for love for

kindness you then become a resilient person that becomes the hardwiring of

your brain you have the super power use it every day to create a brain that's

wired for love and for happiness.

Thank you

For more infomation >> Mind to Matter 2 minute video series: Video 9 - Your Everyday Superpower - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Google Is Reportedly Developing a Video Game Service and Console - Duration: 1:33.

For Complex News, I'm Hanuman Welch

We now have more details about Google's rumored gaming venture.

Kotaku published a report Thursday in which five sources confirmed that the tech company

was developing a video game streaming service similar to GeForce Now.

Though there are still a lot of unanswered questions about the undertaking, insiders

told the publication that the platform would include some type of hardware that could rival

PlayStation and Xbox.

Sources also claim Google will attempt to join forces with game developers either through

aggressive recruiting or even major acquisitions.

The web giant is said to have met with a number of big-time gaming companies in recent months;

however, Google has not made an official announcement about the platform codenamed Yeti.

Kotaku also points to the ongoing issues with video game streaming, specifically the effects

of slow internet speed that make it difficult to download large chunks of gaming data.

Google's rumored platform may solve this problem by allowing the cloud "to pull the

weight."

This would also allow Google to offer a much more affordable, low-end console without sacrificing

the quality of the gaming experience.

There are also whispers that the service will be integrated with YouTube to assist those

who get stuck during a game.

Imagine you're playing a game and you run into a tricky boss or don't know how to

solve a puzzle.

Instead of opening up your laptop or checking your phone for a guide, you could press a

button to activate an overlay on your screen that cues up a YouTube walkthrough of the

game you're playing.

Rumors still, but worth keeping an eye on all the same.

That's all for now, for everything else subscribe to Complex on YouTube for Complex News, I'm

Hanuman Welch.

For more infomation >> Google Is Reportedly Developing a Video Game Service and Console - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Yet Another Update Video for June 2018 - Duration: 6:06.

Hey, what's up, what's good everybody? This is the one and only ADtheTribalChild, and yes, this is yet another big video

This will be a brief update on all three of my YouTube channels

and if you're watching this from another one of my channels, this is the same video.

First things, first got my camcorder back so more recording for my smartphone

With my previous live stream for TRIBAL Reaction is an embarrassment due to the low quality.

Not doing that crap again! No sirre!

Next up it's been six months since I launched the TRIBAL Reaction channel and it has already generated

63 subscribers and nearly 8,000 views at the time of this recording!

So for those who subscribed to my reaction channel and tune in, thank you so much

It really means allot to me!

I feel fortunate to gain that much support for TRIBAL Reaction in such a short time.

Even though some don't like the idea of

some random Youtuber reacting to other people's content considering they are lazy and unoriginal...

Well, let me tell you, if it works for me, then I'll keep doing my thing!

Unless you meet me in person and say it to my face, then we will have some problems....

... and believe me, WE WILL HAVE SOME PROBLEMS!

While on the subject of the catchphrase, "Are you upset,"

Pop Team Epic, one of the top anime from the recent Winter season

is coming to Adult Swim's Toonami block this Satuday June 30.

With the inexplicable timing of my promo for ADTV,

now would be a good time to announce that the series premiere will review POP TEAM EPIC.

Both the dubbed and sub versions!

As for my behind-the-scenes channel

ADTC extra, expect more content for the channel while I produce

ADTV and more episodes of TRIBAL Reaction including bloopers and audio commentary,

so keep it lock for that!

Finally, if you enjoy my content for all three of my channels, I need your support on Patreon more than ever!

Money has been tight as of late and I need your help pitch in, in not only to help me get better equipment

but also to help me get around back and forth to work, as well as

money for a security deposit for an appartment.

You're watching this video they for now, you'll see on my Patreon page including new rewards even more feature exclusive content

In addition, every patron that help me reach a goal, will be rewarded with

a Patreon exclusive video being available on YouTube publicly.

This will help me a lot considering YouTube demonetizing content creators their works

So if you like, pitch in to my Patreon page and help make my content and life a little easier.

Of course, you don't have to donate if you don't want to you, but always share the link to my page.

Now before I close this update video

I wanna apologize once again for cancelling the E3 2018 edition of REACTION-THON!

Long story short, The software I have couldn't remove the background noise from my air conditioner

without removing bits and pieces of me talking.

Depite all my best efforts by planned video was a dud and it doesn't sound good at all. It was real messed up!

Listen for yourself...

[inaudiable]

With that's said thank you all for watching!

Be sure to subscribe to ADTC Productions, ADTC Extra and TRIBAL Reaction

And for the latest update for all three of my channels follow ADTC Productions on social media

including Facebook, Twitter, deviantART, Tumblr...

Google+, and even Discord! All the links are down the description below.

Also, I'm open to any suggestions to help me improve my content

But please, PLEASE refrain from using destructive criticism

or being a dick in general.

Until the next time

this is the one and only ADtheTribalChild, keep it lock and I'll see you all next time!

Closed Captions by ADtheTribalChild POP TEAM EPIC belongs to Bkub Okawa, Takeshobo, King Records, Funimation (USA) Please support the official releases!

Oh and one last thing and excuse for being a little late on this one.

This is a special message to everybody at SonicSong182

I've been a faithful subscriber and viewer over the last 8 or so years,

so here I just want to congratulate you all reaching

1,000 subscribers and still going strong for 10 years!

As a fellow Sonic fan from the bottom of all of my heart, just want to say to you...

Kn, Ames, PlatinumSpeed, Vinny, Skull902, and many others; everyone who's been along for the ride...

Thank you so much being a part of my escapism and inspire me to be a content creator that I am today...

I'm especially thankful for being a part of Team 182. May your success continue as long as humanly possible.

From my channels to yours, cheers!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét