Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Hello everybody~

This is, WooLara from Korea

Today I'm going to do a new K.A.R.D reaction video!

Before I start, please be subscribed to my channel because,

I'm going to upload 2 more videos about K.A.R.D that I took

as one of the production crew members of this choreography video!

One will be about the behind scenes of this choreography video

so you can feel like what it is like to be a crew member of Kpop stars

And the other is going to be about the showcase they had in Seoul

There was a Q&A section with fans and K.A.R.D

And I translated it for you

Plus I'm going to upload 3 live stages they performed in the showcase!

So let's start the video

I'm going to use Korean right now because

I can't really express myself in English

I can only say "Aww that's good! That's....really.... goooood"

So I'm going to use Korean right now. Please turn on the CC button for me!

So let's start!

haha LG. LG again?

I heard that they are doing something with LG(like, filming the MV with it)

Oh right. I'm going to use Korean!

oh don't you love the vivid color? That day when we were filming, the weather was perfect

I was on the left side(of this scene) I was filming the video

And also K.A.R.D members said that J.Seph is actually a rapper

But this time (in Rumor) he also took a part in as a vocal too. They wanted to highlight it

And I saw BM in real and he's actually super tall

In the video that I'm going to upload, there was a cute scene happened because of him being tall

You shouldn't miss it really

Ah she's got the angel's voice!

The girl who's dancing in the front is the dance teacher of K.A.R.D and she has invented this Rumor dance

Invented..? She 'made' it

How cool is this scene?

When we were filming this scene, K.A.R.D cared the back dancers not to fall down

~not sure about the lyrics dang~

Omg my favorite part. Just so cool gosh

(And I can't dance)

* FEELS *

I personally love Jiwoo so much(BE MA friend 지우!!)

Last time, one of the KARD company staffs said I look like JiWoo a bit

Do I look similar to her? hehe *_*

Love her!!

Isn't she so pretty? (I slightly look creepy though T-T Regret saying this)

When I liked idols stars, I was always into guys but this time I'm so much into girl members

I was here~(I'm standing facing them)

마쬬마쬬(following the lyrics)

Gosh

I don't know the girl's name but she reminded me of CL because she's super powerful and I loved her energy

Look at the formation~!

The video spot is also cool

* FEELS AGAIN*

This dance~

Second proof that suck at dance

How can they dance so well?

I feel like they danced almost 50 times to shoot this video?

They kept on dancing dancing dancing..!

The reason there's written as I SEOUL U is because we filmed this in some spots in Seoul

That day as a production crew, we were scared because we heard it was going to rain that day

But luckily it didn't rain!

Even the weather was perfect

All those vivid colors like red, yellow, blue~

It wasn't because of just editing. The place was beautiful with all colors

A beautiful place that's worth visiting

And the weather helped us~

But sun was a bit strong so members and dancers had some troubles to dance well

I was a kpop fan until when I was a high school student

But K.A.R.D is the first kpop singer that I fall in love since then

I even saw K.A.R.D twice until now

Wait twice?

It's twice right?

Yes I saw them twice. First was this filming, and the second was the showcase

I'll upload a video for the showcase and the behind scenes later!

Anyway when I looked them, I thought each members are so attractive

If we see a normal kpop girl group

If the group has the lovely concept, all members are just lovely

If the group is the sexy girl-group, members are all just sexy

But K.A.R.D members has their own charming point

Not like, one member is a sexy concept, another is a cute concept, the other's this or that.

All 4 members could be anything

I personally wanted to talk to them like, "Hello... I'm your fan...!!!"

But~ I couldn't...

I do respect people who can talk to celebrities on the streets to ask selfies or autographs

I can't do that

When I saw them, they were here and my face just goes like this

But inside I'm like "OMG!!!! What to do!!!"

Eventually I couldn't talk to them

I couldn't ask them to take pictures with me of course

Anyway if you liked my reaction video~ Please click LIKE!

I will definitely upload two videos!

I will also let you know what nicknames each members liked! (Call them with these when you meet them)

When I'm done with the translating, I'll upload right away

So please be subscribed and look forward to it~

See you next week~ BYE~!

Getting ready to watch the video

For more infomation >> K.A.R.D - RUMOR(Hidden ver.) reaction! I was with K.A.R.D!!ㅣWooLara - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Heads SOFIA Bad Baby Never Land Pirates Doc McStuffins Finger Family Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:58.

Wrong Heads SOFIA Bad Baby Never Land Pirates Doc McStuffins Finger Family Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> Wrong Heads SOFIA Bad Baby Never Land Pirates Doc McStuffins Finger Family Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Bear | Learn Colors With Ice Cream For Children | Learning Video - Duration: 10:57.

Learn Colors With Bear | Learn Colors With Ice Cream For Children | Leaarning Video

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Bear | Learn Colors With Ice Cream For Children | Learning Video - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

3D swan crochet stitch - Duration: 50:23.

we begin by making the chain that consists 40 ch.

1 row- work* 5 chain , skip 3 chain and the fourth work 1sc * repeat until for all the row.

2 row - *5chain -1sc* 2 times,

in the third we do 10dc in the st( double crochet)

*5chain-1single crochet* 5 times

10 dc in the st and *5ch-1sc * for 2 times

3 row - *5ch-1sc* 2 times , front post dc3tog(double crochet 3 together) 3 ch -sc (see the video how)

the next dc4tog - 3ch and sc in the penultimate dc (see carefully the video)

2sc (3 in total)

front post 2dc

*5ch-1sc* 5 times

front post dc3tog -3ch- sc back,front post dc4tog-3ch sc back in the third dc,2sc (3 in total ), front post 2 dc , *5ch-1sc*2 times.

4 row -*5ch-1sc* 2 times ,5ch -post back 2dc- 3ch -sc,*5ch-1sc*6 times, 5ch - post back 2dc -5 ch-sc , 5 ch - sc , 3ch-dc .

*5ch-1sc*6 times,

5ch -post back 2dc- 3ch -sc,

5 ch-sc , 5 ch - sc , 3ch-dc .

5 row - * 5ch-sc* 2 times , 5 ch -front post 2dc ,* 5ch-sc* 6 times ,5 ch -front post 2dc ,* 5ch-sc* 2 times .

6 row - repeat the 4 row - *5ch-1sc* 2 times ,5ch -post back 2dc- 3ch -sc,*5ch-1sc*6 times, 5ch - post back 2dc -5 ch-sc , 5 ch - sc , 3ch-dc .

7 row - * 5ch-sc* 2 times, 5 ch - *hdc cluster slanted* 3 times, turn back , 3 ch - dc3tog-3ch-sc, we repeat the same for the second swan

For more infomation >> 3D swan crochet stitch - Duration: 50:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to Tie The Victoria Knot | Four In Hand Larger Cousin | Tying A Tie Video - Duration: 2:55.

So you love the way the Four-In-Hand Knot looks, but your neckties always ends up being

too long.

This is a common problem for men shorter than 5 foot 6 or for men who have a number of neckties

that are just longer than average.

The solution?

A necktie knot that cuts your tie down the size.

Gents, I've got the perfect tie knot for you, one that looks like the Four-In-Hand

while using a bit more of the necktie fabric.

In today's, video you're going to learn how to tie the Victoria Knot.

The Victoria Knot has an extra pass when tying that helps you get the perfect length.

It's also a great option when wearing a thinner tie to ensure the knot doesn't end up looking

too small.

The main characteristics of the Victoria Knot are: 1. It is a small, asymmetrical knot that's is

easy to tie.

2. It's a less formal knot.

It's best to wear at social or business casual events.

3. This knot fits best with a point or button-down collar.

To start tying the Victoria Knot, drape the tie over your neck; adjusting it until the

wide end is longer than the narrow end.

The exact length will vary based on the length of the necktie and the height of the wearer.

Cross the wide end over the narrow end, then bring it around and behind the narrow end.

Repeat this step again, going in front of the narrow end before bringing it around and

behind.

You will cross in front of the narrow end one last time, before going under and through

the opening near your neck.

Finish by pulling the wide end through the loop you formed in the front.

Tighten the knot by gently pulling on the wide end while holding the knot until you

are pleased with the look.

Bring the knot up to your neck by holding the narrow end while pushing the knot up with

your other hand.

Keep your tie neat and tidy by pulling the narrow end through the keeper loop on the

back of the tie.

Your tie should rest between the top and middle of your belt line.

If it's too short start over, making the wide end lower; if it's too long, start with the

wide end higher.

The Victoria Knot is a great alternative to the classic Four-In-Hand Knot.

Now, I think it's great for shorter men or for men that have longer neckties but honestly

any guy can pull this off and it's gonna serve you well no matter how you want to wear it.

For a detailed look at tying the Victoria Knot, check out the article and infographic

at realmenrealstyle.com

Now be sure to sign up for email notifications.

That way you could watch my videos when they first come out.

Now, sometimes I offer exclusive deals that are time-sensitive.

So make sure that you never miss out on one by being part of the early notification squad

For more infomation >> How to Tie The Victoria Knot | Four In Hand Larger Cousin | Tying A Tie Video - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With School Bus Pineapple Ariel for Children - Colours for Kids - Duration: 12:04.

Learn Colors With School Bus Pineapple Ariel for Children - Colours for Kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With School Bus Pineapple Ariel for Children - Colours for Kids - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

How does Mavic Pro COLOR PROFILES look in REAL LIFE? - Duration: 3:23.

how good is the footage recorded with

your Mavic without post-processing

This is a question that I've seen a

seen asked frequently. I've made this

video where I run through all the color

profiles currently available. Welcome to

this series of basic tips to record

better and smoother video with your

Mavic. We frequently upload ewheel and

drone related material that will help

you get the best out of your equipment.

If you're new to this channel then

subscribe so you don't miss out on

anything. When you are flying it can be

very difficult to judge the look of the

video. Yes, you can see when you change

color profiles that the colors are

changing on the screen, but you can't

really judge the final result because of

the tiny screen and maybe the impact of

sunlight. DJI keep renaming their

profiles, but with the latest firmware

these are the current profiles available.

Are you already using color profiles? What

profile are using and why? Put a comment

in the comment section below. Now let's

look what the filters look like when

they rendered out in the final video.

The video samples has been recorded in 2.7 k

30 fps and the white balance

set to SUNNY. Style has been

set to +1,0,0 for sharpness

contrast and saturation. The video has

been rendered in 1080p, through

DaVinci Resolve.

The choice of

color profile is highly dependable on

what you're planning to do with the footage

afterward. If you plan to color grade the

footage with tools like Davinci Resolve

you might want to go for a flat profile

like D-Log or D-Cinelike. You can

apply something called LUT or look-up

tables with your color grading

software. that allows easy color grading

of your footage. This is outside the scope

of this video's so this we can cover

another time. Color grading look stunning

but sometimes it can also be very

time-consuming. You might just want to do

some casual flying and use the footage

directly of your Mavic. This is where the

color profile come in handy and you can

produce a certain look and feel to your

footage. What profile is the right for

your needs? That is hard for me to say

This is up to personal style and

preferences, but I hope this video helps

you to see how the color profiles look

when they applied through the final

video

I hope you found this video helpful, if

so press the like button below subscribe

so you don't miss out on anything and

see you on the next one

you

For more infomation >> How does Mavic Pro COLOR PROFILES look in REAL LIFE? - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

K.A.R.D - RUMOR(Hidden Ver.) Video - Duration: 3:44.

Somebody told me

He saw you a few days ago, Oh no

He said you looked really happy, Babe

I felt drained of my strength I guess I wanted you to be unhappy

Have you forgotten me already? This can't be true

What am I to do, I can't admit it

How can you forget me so easily and be happy?

You are too harsh, You are spiteful

I didn't know until now I guess I was a fool

Even so, I haven't forgotten you yet

No matter how much I try, I can't erase your smile

This can't be true This is ridiculous

I want to believe that they mistook you for someone else

It's so hard to pretend to be OK

My friends told me told me told me, that you already found someone else

Can you tell me I'm not too late?

Please, Will you give me one more chance?

Where U at my love Where U at my love

You know that I don't want anyone else but you

Who said that, Oh no

Who said they saw me with another woman?

( I heard she was whatever)

I swear on everything this never happened

Everyone seems jealous and they want us to stay apart

Maybe someone saw me with a friend This is nonsense

What am I to do, I can't admit it

How can you forget me so easily and be happy?

You're too harsh, You are spiteful

I didn't know until now I guess I was fooled

I thought I wouldn't mind I thought I completely forgot about you

This can't be true This is ridiculous

I want to believe that they mistook you for someone else

It's so hard to pretend to be OK

My friends told me told me told me, that you already found someone else

Can you tell me I'm not too late?

Please, Will you give me one more chance?

Where U at my love Where U at my love

You know that I don't want anyone else but you

All the rumors I'm hearing from here and there

Are they really true?

(Is it really true? Is it?)

Look me in my eyes right now and tell me

Everything is a lie I've never done any of those things

I've killed myself trying but my heart just can't let go

My phone screen is filled with our old pictures

To leave us in the past is a waste of a real love

It's so hard to pretend to be OK

My friends told me told me told me, that you already found someone else

Can you tell me I'm not too late?

Please, Will you give me one more chance?

Where U at my love Where U at my love

You know that I don't want anyone else but you

For more infomation >> K.A.R.D - RUMOR(Hidden Ver.) Video - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to complete Cooking Fever -Fast Food Court- Level 19 with 3 Star HD video quality by GameTagLot - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> How to complete Cooking Fever -Fast Food Court- Level 19 with 3 Star HD video quality by GameTagLot - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Food Tutorials Videos | Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 #6 - Duration: 4:39.

Thanks For Watching!!

For more infomation >> Food Tutorials Videos | Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 #6 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Food Tutorials Videos | Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 #5 - Duration: 4:47.

Thanks For Watching!!

For more infomation >> Food Tutorials Videos | Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 #5 - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Đồng hồ chính hãng, Video đồng hồ Olym Pianus OP990-132AMSK-D, Địa chỉ bán đồng hồ chính hãng - Duration: 14:05.

For more infomation >> Đồng hồ chính hãng, Video đồng hồ Olym Pianus OP990-132AMSK-D, Địa chỉ bán đồng hồ chính hãng - Duration: 14:05.

-------------------------------------------

How To Watch eCourse Videos BE AN ACTIVE ENGLISH LEARNER! - Duration: 3:24.

Hi, this is Cleona at e-fluentenglish.com

This video will look at

'How to Watch eCourse Videos'.

My job?

(Teacher)

As an English expert my role is

to provide content in the videos.

may be about the rules and the

This may be about the rules and exceptions of a grammar point /

differences in confused words / writing

skills / preparation for IELTS etc.

Think of me as your 'guide'. The person who

provides you with answers to questions

on the 'hard stuff' that you did not fully understand;

gives you more examples or

points you in the right direction if you

get lost while working through the content.

Your job? (Student)

Be an ACTIVE learner. Let's look at the six steps.

1. Watch the whole video (from

the beginning to the end.)

2. Watch and really listen to the video again.

Pause when you need to. Think about

the content. Work at your own pace.

Remember that's why you're doing an eCourse.

(You are free to work at your own pace.

Anywhere, anytime! 3. Rewind and

listen again. MAKE NOTES, draw diagrams or pictures.

Reflect and make connections

between this new information and what

you already know. 4. Rewind

and turn on CC (Closed Captions) below the video.

READ the subtitles (while you listen)

5. Read the written information below each video.

(that's why I put it there! It's extra

information to help you.) 6. INTERACT with

the video content. PRODUCE your own

examples by writing in the comments box

below the video, asking a question or

leaving a comment. Note: if you are doing

an eCourse on speaking skills, produce a

recording of you speaking as a way to

communicate with your teacher (me).

I hope this helps you to get full value from

this eCourse. 'How to Watch eCourse videos.'

For more infomation >> How To Watch eCourse Videos BE AN ACTIVE ENGLISH LEARNER! - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Do Deep Section Wheels Climb Faster? | GCN Does Science - Duration: 4:55.

- These are the brand new wheels from Shimano.

They're gonna become available a little bit later this year.

And we're gonna use them for a little experiment.

Now, this one here is the C40, and this one is the C60,

and both are completely new to Shimano's wheel lineup.

This one, the C40 has been designed as an all-around wheel.

Super-light, just 1,355g but yet, also aerodynamic.

Shimano tell us in fact that it is two watts faster

than their previous aerodynamic wheel, the C50.

And they've achieved that

partly through a new rim profile, and partly, they say,

because they've made it much, much wider,

so it sits much better with modern wider tyres,

so it's actually 28 millimetres wide, so wide in fact,

that they've produced their own slimline brake pads for it.

This one, the C60, however,

is the out-and-out aerodynamic wheel.

If this one creates two watts less drag compared to the C50,

this one creates 16 watts less drag,

so that is significantly faster,

although Shimano haven't actually told us exactly

how they have tested those wheels, but what I want to know,

and what I've always wanted to know, is just to see how much

difference there is between shallow wheels and deeper wheels

when climbing.

We're told that this is a climbing wheel.

But yet this one is just 125g more,

and creates 14 watts less drag at higher speeds.

So, we're gonna find out exactly what happens

when we put the two head-to-head.

Our climb of choice today is the Coll de Rates,

which is in Alicante in Spain.

It's 6.5 kilometres long, and 5.6% average gradient,

so it should be reasonably quick.

Any guesses?

Run number one, it's the C40s.

(exhilarating music)

(exhaling)

You ready?

Run number two, C60s.

All right.

(stimulating music)

(exhaling)

With two runs of the Coll de Rate under my belt now,

it is time for some results.

I've not seen these yet, so I'm just gonna click

into the lap function.

Right, here we go.

So the C40s were

16 minutes, 52 seconds,

and the C60s,

16 minutes and 55 seconds,

so actually, two and a half seconds between them.

I can't quite believe that.

That's unbelievable.

An average power for each one

was 326 watts.

Now that's not guaranteeing that those watts were laid down

in a completely even manner,

so there could be a bit of discrepancy in there,

but that is uncanny that they're almost exactly

the same speed at that climb.

I suppose you could extrapolate that

and say that if the climb is any steeper than this one,

which is 5.5%, then the C40s are gonna get progressively

faster and faster compared to these,

but you can bet your bottom dollar

that these C60s are now gonna be a heck of a lot faster

down the other side.

Which one matters to you, I suppose ultimately,

is a decision for you.

But, I can't believe that.

That's almost slightly weird, isn't it?

Right, well.

If you have enjoyed this little dip into science,

then make first of all that you subscribe to GCN.

We regularly try and tackle some of your burning questions

about cycling and cycling equipment with the help

of helpful brands like Shimano that lend us

this amazing stuff.

And then, once you subscribe, back here on the globe,

why not check out a couple other GCN Does Science videos,

where firstly, we test out how much of an effect

bike weight has on climbing speed.

That's just up there.

Or, Matt and Dan put on fat rucksacks to find out

how much body weight affects climbing speed,

and that one is just down there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét