Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Disney Doll Story

Get me out of this coffin.

No.

Not my daughter.

Please my daughter can't be a vampire.

It is true.

She is a vampire.

No.

Please.

Let her get out of the coffin.

She is dangerous.

She drinks anyone and everyone's blood when she gets hungry.

Mom, is that you?

Mom.

I'm in the coffin.

Aurora, even if we want to open the coffin, we can't.

It's magically sealed.

No.

There has to be a way to open the casket.

She is a vampire.

She will never get old.

She will outlive all of us.

No.

My poor Audrey.

The room is clear.

We need to open this coffin.

I'll pry it open.

But this coffin is magically sealed.

Awwwww.

I can't open it.

Have you seen Ben lately?

No, I heard he's very busy.

I haven't seen him at all.

I'm going to give him a call.

ring Ha.

It's my dad.

Should I pick up the phone?

Ha.

He's hunting for a vampire.

Be careful what you say.

Hi, dad.

I haven't seen you in a while.

Where are you these days?

Ummm...I'm busy.

I have a few diplomatic things to take care of.

As you know, Moana is here.

Yes, King Beast.

We are writing our friendship agreement between our two people.

That's great.

I would like to open a ball to celebrate the meeting of Moana's people.

Ahhh...yes.

You and Moana have to be there.

Uh oh, Moana what do I do?

If I go, everyone will figure out that I'm a vampire.

Ahhh...without Audrey's blood, I can't save Ben.

Is this mean I can't save Ben anymore?

Don't give up, Mal.

I'm not giving up.

We tried everything.

Just about everything except burning the coffin?

Burning is out of the option.

Audrey is inside.

Awk.

How are we going to get Audrey out?

Did you hear that?

Audrey?

Get me out of this coffin.

Audrey is alive inside.

Audrey, can you hear me?

Mal?

Mal?

You have to get me out of here.

What?

Audrey got caught.

I have to go save her.

No.

Ben.

It's too dangerous.

I'm the one who made her a vampire.

If you go there, you will get caught.

No.

Moana, I have to save her.

Where is she?

No.

Ben.

No.

I'm here.

Ben, you can't be here.

You are going to get trapped inside the coffin too.

That's the idea.

What?

The coffin will open because I'm a vampire.

It's going to want to trap me too.

And you want to get Audrey out when the coffin opens.

What if you get sucked inside.

No, it's too risky.

Mal, let me do this.

I'll hold Ben, so he can't get sucked in.

Audrey, I'm here.

I'll get you out of there.

Ha.

Ben.

awww It's working.

The coffin is opening up.

I'm getting sucked in.

Ben, hold on.

Moana, help me.

We need to get Audrey out of there.

Hold my hand.

Mal.

Audrey is out.

Ben is getting sucked in.

No.

No.

I'll remove the coffin.

Get both of them out of here.

Ben, you saved me.

Are you alright?

Yes.

Let's all get out of here.

I have a feeling that the original vampire will come for Audrey.

You are right.

He always showed up near Audrey.

What?

Somebody opened the coffin.

Then where is Audrey?

She is out there somewhere.

So it is true.

The original vampire did come back for Audrey again.

I wonder who it is.

I see someone running away over there.

We have to track them down before they make more vampires.

Audrey, I need your blood to make the magic ring.

Here.

Thanks.

I need to take this to Draculaura.

We'll be back before the ball.

Stay safe, Ben.

Don't leave the castle until I come back.

Mal, take care of yourself too.

I love you.

They ran into here.

This is an old abandoned castle.

Nobody lives here.

I'm pretty sure the vampire went in there.

Get ready.

It could be dangerous.

Who would be here at this hour?

Maybe Mal came back?

Ben, what are you doing here in an abandoned castle?

Moana is staying on this castle.

It's a perfect place for her to stay.

Ummm...that's why we decided Moana should live here.

Audrey, oh no, King Beast and Prince Charming are here.

We have to get you out of here.

We are looking for someone.

Is Audrey here?

No.

I haven't seen Audrey for a while.

I'm looking for Audrey.

Can I search the castle?

Here.

Let's get out the window.

No.

I'm scared.

Hold my hand.

Just follow me.

Hmmm...this window is open.

Hmmmm...nothing.

You know,tomorrow is the ball.

I didn't find anything suspicious.

Ben, why don't you come back to the palace in the morning?

We'll pick you up in the morning.

Ben, you look like you haven't seen sun for a while.

We should go for a hunt someday.

Ah.

Sure.

After the Moana's visit, we could go for a hunt.

You know if I didn't know you better, I'd say you look like you are afraid of sun.

So I'll see you tomorrow first thing in the morning?

For more infomation >> Vampire Ben Saves Audrey - Part 5 - Vampires Moana Descendants Disney - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Bachata Mix 2017 - Lo Mas Romantico - Shakira & Prince Royce, Romeo Santos - Duration: 1:00:20.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Bachata Mix 2017 - Lo Mas Romantico - Shakira & Prince Royce, Romeo Santos - Duration: 1:00:20.

-------------------------------------------

El Barquito Chiquitito - Canciones Infantiles - HeyKids - Duration: 31:18.

For more infomation >> El Barquito Chiquitito - Canciones Infantiles - HeyKids - Duration: 31:18.

-------------------------------------------

Armada - Asal Kau Bahagia (Piano Cover) - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Armada - Asal Kau Bahagia (Piano Cover) - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ăn 2 Món Này Ngực Nép Đến Mấy Cũng Tăng Vù Lên Mấy cm - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Ăn 2 Món Này Ngực Nép Đến Mấy Cũng Tăng Vù Lên Mấy cm - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

[3D PRINTED] Hand Spinner Genji's Shuriken - Duration: 3:25.

Hey !

A little bit of talking before the video begins, if you want to skip this, I'll put the timecode here

1:30 bro

So this is a new emission, that I simply named "Special Edition" (don't know if it really has the same sense in English tbh)

I choosed this title because first, I lack of imagination for that, and

because as you can see they are not "real shurikens", they are hand spinners

so they are not really "props"

And why a do I make a "new emission" ?

because the next prop is taking me a lot time to make

really, a lot of time, trust me

Spoiler alert, an image of the prop coming

So I'll be making these kind of short videos if the props are too long

So that you will know that I'm not dead

It will often be 3D printed stuffs because it's really quick for me to do that

Well, a new emission goes with a new opening, so let's go

So, lots of weeaboos among you asked me to make the Genji's Shurikens

So I didn't make them

Seriously, there are lots of great videos on youtube dealing with that, just look for them, they are great. Really.

So I think we're ready to make the hand spinners, this is easy and quick, don't worry

So I must say that I didn't make the 3D models

But the links are in the description of the video

If you don't have any 3D printer, just calm down, ask a friend, your family, or website on internet

Or just ask me and maybe I'll do it

maybe ...

To make to shuriken spin we'll need a ball bearing

You can find that on rollerblades, or internet, or hardware shops

Before printing, reshape your 3d model to be sure that the ball bearing fits just well

or else it won't work, obviously

And to be sure, that it stays, I used epoxy glue, but you can use super glue

be careful to put glue on the exterior edges

Once the printing is done you can sand it, and what I like to do is to gently rub some acetone with a cotton bud

and don't put too much acetone or it will disolve it

So yeah, here it is, we're almost done, just paint it

As I told you, it's a short video!

But if you're new to this channel, well you can subscribe, I have more consequent work, don't worry

So that's all for this video

And That's it for me guys, see you !

For more infomation >> [3D PRINTED] Hand Spinner Genji's Shuriken - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

The Stunning Transformation Of Ariel Winter - Duration: 5:23.

Growing up ain't easy.

And living in the media spotlight as you do it sounds near impossible.

Yet, actress Ariel Winter shows us that's not the case.

Even though she weathered some tough times in her personal life, Winter has handled it

all in stride.

So just how dramatic has her transformation really been?

You might be surprised to find out!

Pre-teen sensation

2009 was a big year for young Winter.

The then 11-year-old was not new to acting, with a small role on ER and voice-acting in

Disney's Phineas and Ferb.

But that year Winter's life changed big time with the successful premier of ABC's Modern

Family.

Winter plays Alex Dunphy, the wiser-than-her-years middle child of the family.

"Why do you guys always just assume I'm some depressed loser?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe I've been so distant because I've been busy with

my own life?"

In an interview for Blast Magazine, Winter described her new gig, saying, "It's really

exciting!

It's different.

It doesn't take that much time, everything is set, and everybody is like boom-boom-boom,

let's get this done right now.

It's really different than dramatic stuff where it's like, 'let's take this slow."

Star power

12-year-old Winter continued to make big waves in 2010.

As Modern Family's success continued, and Winter's spotlight in the media grew, the

young actress realized she could use her starpower to make a difference.

In thestarscoop.com, Winter chatted about her support of the green movement, saying,

"I conserve water, I unplug appliances when I'm not using them, and I use the three R's.

Renew, Recycle, and Reuse."

Winter also joined her Modern Family co-stars for the GLSEN's Safe Space anti-bullying campaign:

"Hi, I'm Ariel Winter from ABC's Modern Family."

Underage and under fire

Winter slayed on the Emmys' red carpet in September of 2011.

But headlines from MTV and HollywoodLife.com, claimed that her dress was too mature for

the 13-year-old actress.

But Winter took the high road, telling Us Weekly, "I thought [the dress] was very youthful,

yet mature because I have the flowers, and it's blush pink.

I have a sort of body in a way that you can't really put a dress like this on without it

looking older and more mature, so it's kind of not my fault!"

Drama at home

In November of 2012, news broke that the 14-year-old Winter had been removed from her mother's

care, due to accusations of physical and emotional abuse.

According to E! News, Winter's older sister, Shanelle Gray, petitioned to be Winter's guardian

due to their mother's "vile name calling and personal insults about [Winter and her weight]."

But even with this stress at home Winter continued on with her shooting schedule, maintaining

a professional vibe in front of the cameras.

"All is calm, all is bright."

That self-love life

After overcoming family drama in 2012, a 15-year-old Winter was ready for a "new year/new you."

In an interview with Teen Vogue, Winter said, "Because my mother wasn't supportive, now,

my sister is always making sure to tell me that I look beautiful."

After going full red-head, Winter's colorist, Ashlee Zakar, told NBC's Today, "Ariel is

young and fun, and the hair change is all due to her hiatus from Modern Family."

Zakar said that with Ariel's "porcelain skin [and] dark features," she wanted something

"more bright and fun."

"Like wow, I can't believe they're honoring us like this, where they're recognizing

our show.

We're only in our third season."

Feeling her look

At age 16, in 2014, Winter was coming into her own.

She told People, "I have more of an edgier style.

I'm not pink, ruffled, preppy.

I like the bodysuits.

I love the color black.

So the mature style and the more mature body goes with the age that I would like to be."

Discussing her body shape, Winter told the mag, "It's a blessing and a curse.

I have to find things that are appropriate to wear but also fit my body well, so it still

looks good."

Taking it down a notch

In 2015, 17-year-old Winter became officially emancipated, following years of family struggles.

She also elected to have breast reduction surgery, going from a size 32F to 34D.

"It was always super uncomfortable for me to sleep, it was uncomfortable to sit, it

was uncomfortable to walk, and I remember breaking down in dressing rooms because I

couldn't find a bathing suit, because they had no top that would fit me."

After her surgery she told Glamour, "I got it for myself.

I can't even really put into words how amazing it feels to really feel right."

She wowed at the Emmys that year in a bright red Romona Keveza dress.

Celebrity stylist Anita Patrickson told the International Business Times, "I'm trying

to get her away from being a teenager.

She's at that age where you're kind of grown-up, but also she's so young and fresh and gorgeous."

Show and tell

At the 2016 Screen Actors Guild Awards, Winter pulled out all the stops with another fabulous

Romona Keveza dress, which showed off the scars from her 2015 breast reduction surgery.

Winter tweeted, "Guys there is a reason I didn't make an effort to cover up my scars!

They are a part of me and I'm not ashamed of them at all."

Girl power?

Rocked.

No apologies

Today, the 19-year-old Winter is a pro at pushing the envelope.

Critics continue to put on the pressure, but Winter stays strong and true to herself.

"The people that love me and support me are what matter."

And she isn't afraid to tell it how it is.

After she was criticized for her dress choice in a graduation photo she posted on Instagram,

she fired back, posting on Twitter, "Dear sorry body-shamers, I looked HOT in that dress.

And if you hate it, don't buy it.

But please get a hobby."

Slay all day

In November 2016, Winter showed off a new, much shorter hairdo, looking fabulous as ever.

So, what's next for the star?

The talented and confident Winter is for sure a budding fashion icon with a heart of gold

— one who we'll definitely be keeping an eye on!

Thanks for watching!

Click the List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus, check out this other cool stuff we know you'll love too!

For more infomation >> The Stunning Transformation Of Ariel Winter - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

News from 11 bit studios - April 2017 - Duration: 2:28.

Hello and welcome back to 11 bit studios!

Today we have some special news about Frostpunk, Beat Cop and Moonlighter.

Let's do this!

[music playing]

So, guys, first things first.

We have just released a new trailer for Frostpunk. It's called Whiteout.

You can watch it on our YouTube channel, on our Facebook - or right behind me.

I will also put a link in the video description.

[more music]

But that's not all - I have more good news for you.

Moonlighter is slowly heading your way. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

We have planned an Kickstarter update and you can already add the game to your Steam Wishlist.

[more cool music]

It has already been one month since the premiere of Beat Cop...

...and we have received a ton of great, positive feedback from you, guys.

But still, if you're not convinced about the game...

...please go on this magical thing called YouTube and watch some let's plays.

There are some really good videos from Yippee Ki Yay Mr Falcon, from Co-Optional Podcast...

...from Dodger, from Kinda Funny Games. They are really good videos...

...and I am pretty sure they will convince you to about the game.

Being both developer and a publisher makes us travel a lot.

Our guys just came back from Croatia, where they attended Reboot Develop Conference...

...but next month we are going to Cracow, Poland - to visit Digital Dragons.

Be sure to meet us there!

[musiiic!]

That's all the news I have for today, guys!

If you're looking for these interesting links - I've put them in the video description

Be sure to like this video and subscribe to our channel if you want to be up to date.

Also, visit our social media and like us there - why not?

Have a good one! \ (•◡•) /

And also! Stay for the bloopers! After, you know, the endslate videos part.

[Want to see the whole trailer? Link is in the description!]

"If you chase two rabbits, you'll lose them both"

It's called....... .....Whiteout.

Beautiful, beautiful... mua-mua-MUA! <3

For more infomation >> News from 11 bit studios - April 2017 - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel香港] 佐敦真材實料雞蛋仔!回味無窮!粒粒熔心芝士/苦味咖啡朱古力!乜嘜雞蛋仔 - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel香港] 佐敦真材實料雞蛋仔!回味無窮!粒粒熔心芝士/苦味咖啡朱古力!乜嘜雞蛋仔 - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

【VLOG】馬來西亞女生 出門逛街是怎樣的? - Duration: 6:48.

For more infomation >> 【VLOG】馬來西亞女生 出門逛街是怎樣的? - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Everything You Need to Know About These Upcoming Sequels - Duration: 5:24.

Hollywood loves its sequels.

We're constantly bombarded with trailers, posters, and concept art for franchise films.

But there are quite a few Part-Twos in the works that have successfully stayed relatively

under the radar.

From Biblical epics to nineties nostalgia-fests, let's take a look at some of the sequels you

didn't know were being made.

Edge of Tomorrow 2

The Groundhog Day of alien invasion movies, 2014's Edge of Tomorrow is one of the best

sci-fi films in recent memory.

Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt, this Doug Liman flick focuses on a cowardly major

who finds himself reliving the same day over and over.

Unfortunately, that day involves an army of extraterrestrials dead set on conquering Earth.

While the film earned rave reviews ...

"Have you ever felt this way before?"

… it was a major financial disappointment, so it didn't seem like the Edge of Tomorrow

story would live to see another day.

But according to original screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie, Cruise started pitching a sequel

while filming Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.

Soon, the screenplay took shape and Blunt and Liman were on-board for part two.

Sadly, Bill Paxton was also set to return as the mustachioed Master Sergeant, but the

beloved actor passed away in February 2017.

Liman says the film will be a "sequel that's a prequel," that is "going to revolutionize

how people make sequels."

Whatever that all means, it sounds like it won't just be deja vu, all over again.

The Resurrection

With the success of Hacksaw Ridge, Mel Gibson is enjoying something of a comeback.

And his next big project is a throwback to his most successful film: 2004's The Passion

of the Christ.

Passion focused on the last hours of Jesus Christ's life as he endured torture after

torture before his death on a cross.

Despite the unusually gory take on the well-known tale, Passion became the highest-grossing

R-rated film in U.S. history.

In August 2016, Gibson announced he was working on a sequel, a "huge undertaking" called The

Resurrection, with Braveheart scribe Randall Wallace writing the screenplay.

In November, Gibson went on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and took a few questions

about the follow-up that he says is "likely still three years out."

"No, no bad guys?"

"Well, there are."

"Yeah?"

"They're in another realm."

"Oh."

As Colbert notes, the bible does suggest Jesus spent three days in hell, so it sounds like

Gibson might have the Messiah tangling with some literal demons.

2020 can't get here fast enough.

The Equalizer 2

In 40 years of acting on the silver screen Denzel Washington has never starred in a sequel.

But that's all about to change, as Washington is set to revive Robert McCall, the literature-loving

hit man from 2014's The Equalizer.

Officially announced in April 2015, The Equalizer 2 is getting the band back together.

Washington, director Antoine Fuqua, and screenwriter Richard Wenk are all back in action.

So why is Washington finally agreeing to a sequel?

Producer Todd Black says the Jason Bourne series inspired Denzel to finally take the

franchise plunge.

And he's not the only one on the project taking big risks.

Black says Fuqua has a new "effect" planned, which he can't talk about, but it's "frickin'

so cool you won't believe it."

Not even a hint, Dr. Evil?

"Throw me a frickin' bone here!"

Guess we'll have to wait, but it sounds "frickin'" amazing.

Look for The Equalizer 2 in 2018.

The Girl in the Spider's Web

David Fincher's 2011 adaptation of the Stieg Larsson novel The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

didn't earn enough to impress studio executives, so the next book in the series, The Girl Who

Played with Fire, never made it to the screen in the U.S.

However, in November 2015, it was announced that everybody's favorite hacker Lisbeth Salander

would finally return — only this time, Hollywood would adapt The Girl in the Spider's Web,

the latest novel in the Millennium series, written by David Lagercrantz after Larsson's

untimely death.

A year later, it was revealed that Spider's Web will be helmed by Fede Alvarez, the director

behind Don't Breathe and the 2013 Evil Dead reboot.

The studio also plans on recasting the lead role, and rumor has it the producers are considering

Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson, among others.

Spider's Web is scheduled to hit theaters October 2018.

The Rocketeers

Released in 1991 between Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and Terminator 2: Judgment Day,

the two highest-grossing movies of the year, The Rocketeer crashed and burned at the box

office.

killing Disney's hope of establishing an Indiana Jones-style franchise.

But over the years, this World War II-era adventure has picked up something of a cult

following, inspiring the studio to finally revisit The Rocketeer universe.

In July 2016, Disney finally announced The Rocketeers, a follow-up taking place about

six years after the events of the original film.

Our new Rocketeer — yet to be cast — is an African-American female pilot who finds

herself in the middle of some serious Cold War intrigue with an evil rocket scientist

trying to get his hands on the all-powerful jetpack.

Interestingly, the film is being co-produced by NBA star Blake Griffin, who must have a

thing for rocket packs, considering he sported one in that Gamefly spot …

"Do you guys have a bathroom?

Thank you!"

Hopefully he'll have a cameo.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this other cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Everything You Need to Know About These Upcoming Sequels - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

33week 2 day | 禾馨婦產科 | Peter Liu vlog#61 - Duration: 7:33.

For more infomation >> 33week 2 day | 禾馨婦產科 | Peter Liu vlog#61 - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

EVERYONE Is Turning Their Head At Shocking Thing Trump Did In The Wee Hours Of The Night - Duration: 1:56.

EVERYONE Is Turning Their Head At Shocking Thing Trump Did In The Wee Hours Of The Night

By Paris Swade

President Trump and the leaders of Mexico and Canada both agreed last night to renegotiate

the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), according to the White House.

Trump said on Thursday that he was willing to �terminate� the trade agreement if

they couldn�t make a �fair deal.�

�It is my privilege to bring NAFTA up to date through renegotiation,� Trump said

on Wednesday.

�It is an honor to deal with both [Mexican] President [Enrique] Pe�a Nieto and [Canadian]

Prime Minister [Justin] Trudeau, and I believe that the end result will make all three countries

stronger and better.�

The White House just added that Trump will not �agree not to terminate NAFTA at this

time� and instead Trump, Mexico and China will �proceed swiftly, according to their

required internal procedures, to enable the renegotiation� of NAFTA.

Trump is delivering on everything that he promised.

He is going to FIX our trade deals.

He just got both countries to agree to negotiate with him.

See everything you need to know about what Trump�s cooking up:

Trump is so smart on this.

The fake news media keeps on lying about him while he spends time getting things done.

That�s why we need your help to get this amazing news out there.

Trump is about to fix NAFTA.

SHARE this right now and help us get the word out that Trump is about to fix Bill Clinton�s

biggest mistake!

Thanks for reading, patriots!

For more infomation >> EVERYONE Is Turning Their Head At Shocking Thing Trump Did In The Wee Hours Of The Night - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Galaxy Tab 3 Android Nougat 7.1.2 | New update and tips - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Galaxy Tab 3 Android Nougat 7.1.2 | New update and tips - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

ENVii GABRIELLA (エンガブ) - My Business [リリック・ビデオ] Short Ver. - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> ENVii GABRIELLA (エンガブ) - My Business [リリック・ビデオ] Short Ver. - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Dinossauro desenho animado em portugues | Jogos de Dino Trux | Família dinossauro | Video infantil - Duration: 19:55.

For more infomation >> Dinossauro desenho animado em portugues | Jogos de Dino Trux | Família dinossauro | Video infantil - Duration: 19:55.

-------------------------------------------

BTS THEORIES: Spring Day - Duration: 19:55.

I told you a few times that I can't wait to analyse Spring Day

So here I am, recording this video! And it wasn't that easy

It was the opposite - very difficult

Because this MV was based on many texts and movies and everything

Frankly speaking, I'm thinking about recording another part of Spring Day analysis

Not based on obvious things,

but based on books that, in my opinion, CAN be related to Spring Day

Things I noticed and other books connected with Spring Day

If you are interested in such video, let me know in the comments and I hope that you will like this part as well!

In this part, I'm gonna talk about obvious things like Ursula Le Guin's story, The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas

You perfectly know that it's directly related to Spring Day

I'm also gonna talk about the choreography because it seems very meaningful

Also the movie No Vacancy

And of course I'm gonna talk about the Sewol ferry disaster

There are many, many theories. I hope you like it so... Here we go!

Spring Day is a really difficult MV to analyse

But it's also beautiful, artistic and has many hidden symbols

I know perfectly that there are as many theories as people

But I wanna focus on what we know

BTS in their videos and lyrics want to tell us about the passing youth

It's just a metaphore quite often

For example, Suga in 'FIRE' MV, jumping over the fence with YOUTH written on it

In the Japanese videos, we often see 'YOUTH IS NOT COMING BACK' written in many places

I want to focus on this type of interpretation, on this passing youth

I will share my point of view with you

I will tell you what I noticed and also give you some facts

What we see quite often in this MV, is the huge 'OMELAS' writing

It's from Ursula Le Guin's story

The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas

The story is really short, it has 6 pages so if you wanna look at Spring Day MV from this point of view, you definitely should read it

At first, I should tell you what Omelas really is

Omelas is a perfect place, an utopia

Everyone is happy, there is no discrimination, no social hierarchy

Everyone is happy, loving and loved

But there is a high price for this happiness

One child has to be locked in pain, dirt, suffering, with mental illness

People who live in Omelas get to know about this child when they're old enough

Usually between 8-12 years old

And what happens next... Of course, I have a perfect quote for you!

No matter how well the matter has been explained to them, these young spectators are always shocked and sickened at the sight.

They feel disgust, which they had thought themselves superior to

They feel anger, outrage, impotence, despite all the explanations.

They would like to do something for the child. But there is nothing they can do.

If the child were brought up into the sunlight out of that vile place,

if it were cleaned and fed and comforted,

but if it were done, in that day and hour all the prosperity and beauty and delight of Omelas would wither and be destroyed.

To exchange all the goodness and grace of every life in Omelas for that single, small improvement:

to throw away the happiness of thousands for the chance of the happiness of one:

that would be to let guilt within the walls indeed.

Sometimes those who know the truth never come back

They leave Omelas, they walk ahead into the darkness, and they do not come back.

The place they go towards is a place even less imaginable to most of us than the city of happiness.

I cannot describe it at all.

It is possible that it does not exist.

But they seem to know where they are going, the ones who walk away from Omelas.

If you watched the previous BTS THEORIES videos, especially since 'Blood Sweat & Tears'

then you know perfectly that I'm Hermann Hesse's Demian's maniac and that I love quotes!

In this case, I found many connections between Omelas and Demian

It's really incredible and I'm gonna tell you about it

Especially this particular quote

Walking away from Omelas makes me think about Sinclair from 'Demian'

He also, after getting to know the truth and the 'other' world, had gone away

If you want some quotes, I already gave all the possible quotes from 'Demian' in the previous videos,

And in this part, I will give you quotes from 'Omelas'!

There was no 'sin' in 'Demian', it didn't exist,

There was no good things and forbidden things

We have to know what's good and what's bad

Sometimes the 'bad' actions are right so we have to decide what we can and what we cannot do

Here, in Ursula Le Guin's story, there is also no 'SIN'

It's almost the same thing as in Demian

Again, I recommend you watching the previous vids for 'Demian' quotes

And now I'm gonna give you a few quotes from 'Omelas'

Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting.

This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain.

If you can't lick 'em, join 'em. If it hurts, repeat it.

Happiness is based on a just discrimination of what is necessary, what is neither necessary nor destructive, and what is destructive

One thing I know there is none of in Omelas is guilt

The quotes I just gave you is exactly the same thing I learned in Hermann Hesse's book

And it's absolutely amazing

We see that BTS sticks to one concept

One and only concept, they have a message

And they want to share it with us

Walking away from Omelas is related to not being able to accept this utopia and ideal world

There is no life without getting to know every single aspect of it, including a sin

This can be found in '1984' by George Orwell

The quotes from this book appeared in a BTS Begins video

And I talked about it when I was analysing Awake

So if you have no idea what quotes I'm talking about, check the video with 'Awake' analysis

But we can see that all those videos are perfectly related to each other and connected

But what does it have to do with 'Spring Day'?

Now I'm gonna tell you about it because there will be a lot

Spring Day has many threads, the main one is passing youth

the other one is 'You Never Walk Alone' which is also the tittle of this album

So we are never alone

Even if we grow up, we still have friends

Friendship is really binding

and BTS shows it very often, not only in the MVs but also in real life

The MV starts from V at the train station and we see a Korean writing 'IRYEONG'

in both ways - in hangul and also romanized

And, in spite of appearances, there is nothing strange about it

Because if you Google Iryeong, of course in hangul, all you find is a trains timetable from the Iryeong station

So even if we want to make something up here... We just can't

What's really important here is winter since the title is 'Spring Day'... So why?

Besides winter, the train also is really important

You can see it not only when V waits for it

but it's really meaningful throughout the MV

There is a reason for Rap Monster to change the carriages all the time

And his part of the song already gives us a huge hint

It's all winter here even in August

My heart is running on the time

alone on a Snowpiercer

A never-ending winter and Snowpiercer... What is Snowpiercer? I explain!

'Snowpiercer' is an English-French-South-Korean movie

directed by Bong Joon-ho

The story is about the collapse of the civilization and the end of human population

and also a sudden ice age created unintentionally in order to stop global warming

Snowpiercer was a globe-spanning train powered by a perpetual motion

with people who were able to survive

It travelled a circumnavigational track with an unknown destination

The society in Snowpiercer was seperated into 3 classes

The elite was living at the beginning of the train, in the first carrieges,

Workers who kept the engine working were living in the middle part of the train

and the last carriages were for poor people who were the last to get on the train

Of course, the social classes and power can be related to what I've already said a few times in the previous videos and what could be found in 'Demian'

We have to live according to someone else's expectations and accept the power

Maybe BTS wants to tell us that after you walk into the adulthood, the problems begin and you have to live up to someone else's expectations

We can also think about the fact that the train's destination is unknown

and it's the same with our own lives - we cannot know what will happen next and what the future brings

Also the one and only truck seems really important

It can symbolize the fact that we have a certain path in our lives but we can deflect from it and do something to change our future

But back to Rap Monster - walking along the train and changing the carriages all the time is directly related to the 'Snowpiercer' movie

Poor people were used by the rich ones and in order to rebel, they decided to capture the train, carriage after carriage

Maybe Rap Mon's wandering along the train symbolizes some kind of rebellion

and this rebellion is related to Omelas

The train trip will be 'walking away from Omelas'

and walking away from Omelas is connected with growing up

Rap Monster walking into another carriage and he sees a really carefree scene with the rest of BTS - there is joy, fun and happiness

The room seems a bit like a motel room

and I have to mention here that in this MV, Omelas is a motel

So if the scene takes place in a motel room, it means that it happened in Omelas

it happened when they were young so these are Rap Monster's memories

We see a scene on the stairs in sepia

It looks a bit like memories, like something that passed

Jin is downstairs and he makes a camera frame with his fingers

he creates new memories and BTS is going upstairs - it look like they're walking away from him

He is the oldest one, he grew up first and it was the reason for drifting apart

We see the Omelas motel and there is Suga and J-Hope right in front of it

and Rap Monster joins them

Jin, as the oldest one, left Omelas already

J-Hope and Suga were the next ones to leave Omelas

Rap Monster is a bit younger than them so he will be the next one to leave Omelas

Even though the four of them left Omelas, we still have 3 members left - Jimin, V and Jungkook

We see Jungkook alone in the train

The truth is - he is the youngest one and we can see it clearly in Spring Day

The carousel is the best example

Jungkook stands in the middle and doesn't move and the rest of BTS move really fast next to him, like they're walking away, drifting away

but he finally joins them

We can see 'You never walk alone' written on the carousel

It gives us again the thought that even if we grow up, we are never alone

we have our friends and we always will

Coming back again to the motel Omelas

We have a neon 'NO VACANCY' in front of it

Many people noticed that it's related to the movie 'No Vacancy'

Especially because the movie is about 7 friends

they go for a trip and stay in a motel

So it does make sense

I watched this movie, I already told you about it... But I watched only half of it

I still can't force myself to watch it because it was just... Disgusting

I didn't notice anything related to BTS in this movie

just the fact that there were 7 friends and they stayed in a motel

If there is anyone who watched it till the end, please tell me in the comments if there is anything else related to BTS

The important thing is just the title - no vacancy

and it makes sense because it's a motel

I was thinking about the connection between this movie and BTS theories and Spring Day MV

and I couldn't find any solution

and suddenly, in the middle of the night, I came up with the brilliant idea

In my opinion, the movie has nothing to do with the BTS Theory

It's only about the fact that there are no empty rooms in Omelas, no vacancy

BTS grew up and they walked away from Omelas

They possibly sinned, got to know the truth and the 'other' world

They can't go back, there is no place for them in Omelas

There is a scene in a laundry room and the laundry can symbolize a new beginning

Leaving the dirt behind us and a new, clean beginning

What's really interesting, we see mountains there and in Ursula Le Guin's story...

Far off to the north and west the mountains stood up half encircling Omelas on her bay.

So, in my opinion, it's directly related to the story

We have, as always, two ways of interpretation the fact that we see Jin against the background of mountains

First of all, Omelas was surrounded by mountains. It wasn't Omelas but what was AROUND Omelas

Jin was the first one to walk away from Omelas - so he just left

Second of all - this idea hit me like a wrecking ball

Those mountains symbolize Omelas

Jin always seemed different, he was aloof

so maybe he chose the ideal world and he stayed in Omelas

And the proof for that would be the scenes from Blood Sweat & Tears and Awake

he threw away the apple - the symbol of sin

The mountain of laundry scene is very controversial

and many people believe in the theory that it's related to the Sewol ferry disaster

Houndreds of Korean students died and the crew survived

In this theory, the laundry symbolize those students

It makes sense especially when we see it against the background of clouds and it looks like water or the sea

And it makes sense if we relate it to the Snowpiercer movie where the elite had power

The ferry crew told the students to stay in their places and that's why they died

However, Rap Monster never said that this theory was real - he only said that there are many interpretations and it depends on us how we analyse it

I suggest you to read the lyrics

Is it you who changed or is it me?

I hate this moment, this time flowing

But we changed, you know? Just like everyone

As you can see, those lyrics tell us that as time goes by, people change. Sometimes they change so much they cannot recognise themselves

For more infomation >> BTS THEORIES: Spring Day - Duration: 19:55.

-------------------------------------------

3 bản EDM làm nên tên tuổi Alan Walker - Duration: 12:16.

Alan Walker - Spectre

Alan Walker - Spectre

Alan Walker - Spectre

Alan Walker - Spectre

Alan Walker - Fade

Alan Walker - Fade

Alan Walker - Fade

Alan Walker - Fade

Alan Walker - Fade

Alan Walker - Force

Alan Walker - Force

Alan Walker - Force

Alan Walker - Force

Alan Walker - Force

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét