Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

I came

For more infomation >> Can the Magic Kid Irem drive a car, magic kid show, funny kids video - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Epic Hearthstone Plays #167 - Duration: 7:07.

And how I should to survive?

Imagine if I'll get pyroblast from it

I will laugh like crazy

no no

it's a fiction

pyroblast? no

are you kidding?

dude, I'm shocked too

For more infomation >> Epic Hearthstone Plays #167 - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

English Conversation - Vanilla Sky Dubbing Video - Team M.I.A (Soundtrack Vol up) - Duration: 4:00.

Hi, I am Genie

It is your dream

And I can hear one wish you want

whatever it is

I want to meet my ex-girlfriend Jasmine

I can't forget her kiss

How did you feel when you kissed her?

Was it epic?

It was epic

I've missed her all night

All right

I'll call your ex-girlfriend Jasmine here

I can't even

Hi, Jasmine

I'm glad to see you again

I've missed your kiss every time

Don't leave me please

Don't have a crush on me

I can be different from the person you think

Actually

I think your kissing has changed

Your kiss is janky

Honestly

I am the Genie over there

Is this Jasmine you are a man?

Did I kiss the man now?

It's okay It's okay

I'm going to kiss you one more time

I'm just playing your girlfriend Jasmine

You don't like it?

What are you doing?

Oh my god

What a janky dream!

The situation is on point

What the f**k!

Don't be nervous

Please, please, please

Wait! Aladdin

Don't do that

I did just fake acting

It is only crocodile tears

You are a troll

It is an epic fail

I'll escape from this nightmare

Never see you again

Oh my god

This is so real

My life

My dream

Jasmine

I don't want to die

Genie

Please, help me

Genie! Genie!

Hi, Aladdin

I'm Genie

I'm glad to see you again

I can't even

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét