Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily May 1 2017

- You let a little kid steal your knight?

- Before I even knew what was happening.

- Kid showed no mercy. - None, none whatsoever.

I was toast. - Yeah.

So this is where you tell me it's not my fault

when Quince names my brother in his statement?

- No.

This is where I tell you that I took care of it.

- What's this?

- It's an agreement for Wallace to act

as my confidential informant.

Effective as of his release.

Anything that he's done, he did because I told him to.

All inadmissible. Quince can't touch him.

- Thank you, Woz.

- Hey, next time you're parked outside for a bust,

turn off your engine.

If Quince was on his game, he would've made you.

- Yes, sir.

- Least, that's how a cop would've done it.

- I got all the stuff in the trunk.

I tarped the inside as best I could.

- Yeah, let's go outside. I wanna talk to you about that.

[doorbell rings]

Hey, Nate!

What are you doing ringing the bell for?

- I didn't realize you'd have company.

- Oh, we have the interview today.

Come on in, come on in. - Can we just talk outside?

- No, no, no, come on. Come on, we'll do it now.

Sit down. I'll get you a drink.

Boy, it's been a while since you've been here with everybody.

- Where's Mom?

- She's out to dinner with her friends,

avoiding the riffraff.

Here. Cheers.

Have a seat.

I know this is your area of expertise,

but isn't it, like, you ask me a question and...

- Are you gay?

- The hell kind of icebreaker is that?

- Mom told me there was someone else.

And I saw the photo of you and Donnie on the boat.

- So that's where your head goes?

- I spent my whole life trying to figure out

what the hell I was doing wrong,

why Annie was your perfect angel,

even though she was a drug addict.

- She was ill. She had problems.

- Yeah, she had a thousand problems, Dad.

She lied to you, she stole from you, she broke your heart.

I was the one who tried.

I could've been a closer for the Yankees

and it wouldn't matter.

- No, it would've. - No, it wouldn't.

Because every time you look at me,

you see something you hate about yourself.

- You're my son. And I love you.

- Yeah, then tell me the truth. - You're my son.

And I love you.

But if you ever bring this up again,

it'll be the last conversation you and I ever have.

- Yeah, is that a punishment or a reward?

[gunshot]

[indistinct shouting]

[bullets whizzing]

- Get down! - Woz, Woz, get down!

- Get down!

[gunshots]

- Woz, get down! - [choking and sputtering]

- Woz, what are you doing?

- No, no!

- Woz!

[glass shattering]

No!

[gunfire]

[glass shatters]

- Harlee, stay there!

- Woz! - No!

- Get down!

- We gotta get him to the hospital.

- I'll call it in. - No, now! Give me your gun!

- Woz, no, you can't!

- Just get him there! Do you understand?

Yeah?

Keep your head down. Okay, go.

- Ahh!

[indistinct shouting]

- Tufo!

Give me the 12 gauge from the pantry!

[gunfire, glass shattering]

- Harlee, get down!

- [groaning]

- This is Detective Santos of the six-four.

I have shots fired. I repeat: heavy fire.

Requesting immediate backup and paramedics.

[glass shattering]

Officer down.

I repeat: officer down.

- Give me that, Tufo!

[gunfire]

[tense music]

- Are they to the car yet?

[gunfire]

- Almost.

They're in. They're in!

- Lieutenant, what are you doing?

- Making sure they're getting out.

- Sir, don't do it!

[tires squealing]

For more infomation >> Shades of Blue - The Crew Is Under Attack (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Path to Peace - My Book - Duration: 2:02.

Looking at the current state of the world and a lot of the problems that we're facing,

it feels that many of us believe that in order to change these problems, in order to achieve

peace that we have to change the circumstances around these problems.

However, this can create more problems.

Because we each live different lives, because we each have different values, each of us

is going to have a different ideal vision of the world; and if even some of us go around

trying to control or manipulate others, then not only would they perpetuate the problems

that we're already facing, but they'll get into more conflicts with the people that they're

trying to control or manipulate.

And this doesn't mean that having a vision of the world is a problem or that having values

is a problem.

The problem is controlling or manipulating others.

What this highlights is that we shouldn't control or manipulate each other to achieve

peace; what we should do is work on ourselves, while respecting others and their values because

when we're working on ourselves, when we're growing, we're able to solve the problems

that we're facing.

Achieving peace is about focusing on our growth, it's about becoming better than who we were

yesterday, it's about growing our fulfillment in our lives and then through our growth,

naturally serve, protect and inspire each other.

And so, I strongly believe that once each of us decides to grow our fulfillment in our

life, while respecting others and their values, we'll live in peace.

And to reflect this, I've written a book, "The Path to Peace", which has been split

into two parts.

The first part, defends my conviction; while the second part, looks at patterns, strategies

we can use to improve our lives, whether that be in our careers, lifestyle, relationships,

all aspects of our lives and, in turn, grow our fulfillment in our life and solve all

our problems.

There is a link to my book in the description.

Also, right now, if you go to my website, scroll down to the bottom and subscribe, I'll

give you part 1 of my book for free.

There is a link to my website in the description also.

Thank you for taking the time to watch this.

Keep growing.

Keep creating.

And 'til next time.

For more infomation >> The Path to Peace - My Book - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль мультик новые серии Скай ПРЕВРАЩЕНИЕ Развивающие мультики Герои в масках Игрушки - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль мультик новые серии Скай ПРЕВРАЩЕНИЕ Развивающие мультики Герои в масках Игрушки - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Дом 2 новости 1 мая 2017 (1.05.2017) Раньше эфира - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Дом 2 новости 1 мая 2017 (1.05.2017) Раньше эфира - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Chinese Potato Pancakes (土豆丝饼) - Duration: 1:52.

Turn on subtitles for instruction

150g shredded potatoes

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp white pepper powder

1/2 tbsp corn starch

2 tbsp spring onions

2 slices of ham

100g cooked rice

1.5 eggs

mix it well

some cooking oil

cook until both side golden brown

Thank for watching!

For more infomation >> Chinese Potato Pancakes (土豆丝饼) - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Bahubali 2 Actors Childhood Photos - Duration: 2:32.

Bahubali 2 Actors Childhood Photos

For more infomation >> Bahubali 2 Actors Childhood Photos - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Beyond Benefits: Episode 1 - Duration: 4:54.

yes brother, you have queries regarding earlier presentation?

I am actually asking on behalf of a friend instead

okay, share with me let me see what I can do to help

so basically my friend just resigned from his previous company about two months ago,

but the company haven't paid me, I meant haven't paid him the salary yet it's actually quite

an established healthcare sector,

okay hmm

is he a union member?

if he is he should go back to his union for assistance.

He's actually not a union member

hmmm if he is not a union member and its a salary related issue,

then what I can advice is for him to go to TADM

if you been following the news 1st April there's a TADM setup

in E2I and MOM service center at Bendeemer

so since he's not a union member there will be some fees involved but I think they should

be able to do something to help.

okay I will let him know

thank you

eh! I remember you! brother Ash,

how's everything your friend's case settled?

it better be the process is so long and tedious need to file for the claims

he's paying the court fee and also need to go MOM,

Everything needs to fight for himself

yeah so now you know the union benefits!

I know right!

Anything that happens to me i know who I can look for I know who is representing me.

ahh so now you are looking for your IRO?

not today I'm actually here to get the free social pass for orchard country club

so I can go there for the weekends to enjoy myself

ahh so now you really know your union privileges

enjoy your weekend we catch up again

okay !

bye!

Hi, can help process this bursary form?

Thank you

For more infomation >> Beyond Benefits: Episode 1 - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

ПРИВЛЕЧЬ ВНИМАНИЕ ПАРНЯ и ДЕВУШКИ за 5 рублей / ЛАЙФХАК - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> ПРИВЛЕЧЬ ВНИМАНИЕ ПАРНЯ и ДЕВУШКИ за 5 рублей / ЛАЙФХАК - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Neo Grimlock: Robot Monster: Dragon Skillet - Monster Grimlock Transformers - Duration: 8:24.

Neo Grimlock: Robot Monster: Dragon Skillet - Monster Grimlock Transformers

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét