Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Hello! Welcome back to my flat survival world, where we will be digging to the bottom of the Earth today!

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe and leave a like. Cross Away!

For more infomation >> Journey to the Bottom of the Earth [2] | Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Cuebrick - Smoke & Fire (Lyrics / Lyric Video) feat. KARRA - Duration: 3:13.

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

But I like the way it gets me higher, With your love

And I know they say with smoke there's fire

Now you don't have to stand alone

When it comes down to the wire

I'ma walk right through the smoke & fire

we can make it through our fears

When I'm in the danger zone, Oh

You're the one I need the most

Your taste is on my tounge

When you hold me

It's me inside your lungs

Burning slowly

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

I'm smoke you're fire

But I like the way it gets me higher, With your love

And I know they say with smoke there's fire

Now you don't have to stand alone

When it comes down to the wire

I'ma walk right through the smoke & fire

we can make it through our fears

Even in the danger zone, Oh

That without you I'm a ghost

Maybe then you'd understand

If you were sober

Reach out and take my hand

We're falling over

For more infomation >> Cuebrick - Smoke & Fire (Lyrics / Lyric Video) feat. KARRA - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

How To Set Goals + My 3 Big Goals For 2017 | Sarahboparah - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> How To Set Goals + My 3 Big Goals For 2017 | Sarahboparah - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft】マイクラの全ブロックでピラミッド Part92【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 10:25.

Hello, this is Teryi.

Good evening, it is slowly.

Thank you for your viewing.

Thanks dear.

Well, chase the truck that was robbed in pigs, 7 seconds to realize If you do not keep up.

It has been reduced two seconds from the time of the previous villagers escape. This is a gift of play effort of up to.

It has been worse Once you have added the four seconds that stood stunned.

Somehow, I was not sorry If you do not give put off a pig.

Well last time, with responsibilities for rebuilding the field, but did not the hassle of too much wool cutting, material for the Emerald transaction was gathered about 60%.

The remaining 40%, is the enthusiasm that as possible collected in this recording.

No put serious about soon.

Well pasture improvement to you from the things investigated still, the field is one of the completed form in any be considered later.

This side is likely to know the opinion by taste, but the terrain and building, the balance of the labor of the wheat harvest is I know my taste.

I think I'm a little weak is waiting for the wheat comes flowing with water.

For example, what?

Is not it can not be starting and does not change place.

Remember irresponsible.

I think that it is suitable time required soon change in thinking. Than somehow the truck replaced forget, it should be to the station that need without changing place.

No forced to not give give up the effort to forget so as not to.

Even so, it was long until now, come back from being robbed truck.

57 seconds in the recorded data. Dolly's fastest per second 8m, 460m is also advancing time.

Perhaps Uo to animals in quite the last minute of the drawing distance within?

Do not step on powered rail Wait a minute, to have been pressed all the way Uo.

When the dangerous sky truck is pulled out it is after the other is not.

What quickly from being pulled out in Uo.

It can be the time being now, the sugar.

In, how do we after this.

I excursions to get along pyramid base and pigs.

Oh wait. I am bringing another truck.

This is what in from passing through me if brought into deceleration put in front of me.

I'll became a two-car train with this.

Uo pyramid base has been seen. If you wait too long and arrived it is my defeat.

Oh, if Kowase rail is passed through down here.

Not come chasing me?

It as out effect of the empty truck strategy afresh.

Well at downhill it is large, but it is you take time to slow down.

In, apparently safely, it seems the pig had been able to send in living in a rural base.

I I did not Okuridase If you did not use an empty truck to the moment.

Then, while expected to be Kurere hit again animal, I have come to more than half.

When returning to the pyramid bases in reverse from here is awkward.

It'll come.

I, I Serikachi in the head-on collision. But, do you also win when I was losing speed.

Cut rail just in case and are coming be Uo longer be better to wait a little.

Cho, if not bear here, in what was pulled out easily Uo?

Teryi is not a because moving forward?

While I was going down I think the pig truck was stopped.

Even so, I'm was just wanted to try to play in the hopper, have two with a spare truck from the pyramid base.

It is why, do you spare is missing both two.

When playing do not, No great intention of the Micra is shown.

But not discouraged than such a thing. I play if diverted the truck for the sheep ranch.

And while apparently bright, it does not seem to Tadoritsuke is in living in a rural base. Though was starting with a margin.

Is quite date sinking If you do not sleep soon, Cho, a lie?

No really, it's there is also such a thing.

It 's so unusual for the mind sharp pig up here.

Anyway truck that was me come much trouble great pigs have, it is a waste to not is decided by poppy.

Well there from accelerating Toka especially waiting in new Niu Oh Wait a minute the decision.

Oh, it is recoil strategy success.

Measures of time which has been the time being also rebounded, it is not it does not make sense.

I did not know the ordinary?

In reflection of when villagers breakout, the next I had in mind and try to put the block.

In, a short walk from here to be able to respond to the moment.

And finally came the ranch is visible, apparently pig truck is thought to be stopped in the countryside living facilities, although it was a place that was safe.

We'll have been accelerated also.

That, in turn, does not work is recoil strategy. Did you mean the pig is moving the truck?

No mind what are hitting a sharp pig than ever.

It is very uneasy, but it was quite impatient with nearly powered rail.

Yet at this point, I did not realize that was deprived truck in sheep.

I return to go to pick up the truck, which was abandoned in the village the previous, remembering that it would have been ahead of the pig truck Speaking.

Then, to see that sheep have stopped at the truck, is getting off in a hurry Oh, I see and after the consent has said.

Although time what short, it 's was a long fight.

Spare time nor pull out the breath Really, it was a tough fight.

In, but I have broken rail not think before making a sheep, I did not mean.

Despite exhaustion fairly All told, rural life life is barely resumed.

Well first thing to do is, when the likely can save some time, is the trick of the smelting of iron ore, which was brought all the way.

So, it can be how much savings?

Another something, is the extent to which got better anyhow.

Say First of all daily routine in the translation with. After'll try to examine the hopper using the time until the change grows wool.

And immediately put away the wool, where do you want to experiment. I think I do not quite have surprisingly affordable place.

I wonder at the well site nearby.

Old ranch site if trivial experiment, I think the place I night warfare site if the scale becomes larger.

To a large scale?

Although I do not know yet, but, I've noticed.

It is the top of the building material of the pyramid, but, in order to start the level 4 beacon, the required number of four types of ore block will be the people of light blue.

In, iron block is still 160 th layer, but I thought that.

Somehow, There is also a kana to look like.

No such gonna collect 100 in any of the other ore block.

Just requires a little explanation about it.

First of all, it is about the windmill type of staple, in mining play was independently breather planning relationship, in this project has progressed as much as possible refrain from policy of mining.

May it not more to say.

Well But, although that want to experiment with sheep there, there is also the feeling to say that you want to migrate quickly to the new version, it is for the time being likely to continue the conflict.

If though I can variously be put about 10 people, I think is around this time today.

And 10 of the pyramid not line up in a row.

Well, it finally as I was caught up in the era of the truck with a hopper.

Uo is a little pounding.

The crust properly is willing to clean. In advance it is as it was confirmed in the wiki.

I I did not you inhale until the item on the fence.

It is not known from wiki, it seems, but I thought just maybe, not Suikome only to the top of the 1m block.

In, in that inhale up on the diagonal, a suction force is my victory.

Nara you I do not need anymore hopper.

Yea You know, you do not win to me or that and is made of all metal.

Now in the new ranch, it seems most of the wool is hanging about 8 minutes to change flies.

In the propagation and ease of grass block should New Harvest is advantageous, but it is felt that pulled the leg still in a walk around spiciness of the sheep.

I advantages and disadvantages.

Since the portion other than the rail effort to make the ranch is a much changed, such so, does not become any form is not issued the advantageous of the conclusion, this is a complex more I think.

And just to make sure, we've tried what can be recovered an item on one block. Well it is as wiki.

In, the next I turn of Teryi,

How Stuff a bye to the hopper so also suffocation look.

Well but, either create a mechanism to gather some items If you take advantage of the hopper, that there is a need to lay a large amount of the rail was found.

Well hopper to leave the time being, with respect to the sheep shearing turn at next began the care of New Harvest, it is a bit short, but this time will be up here.

It I was a pig truck times after all.

Come to think of it, the video number of posts until now had imperceptibly beyond the 400.

Steadily from the start of play posting, it seems to be another round four years.

I'll play does not improve in the split.

What why.

Well correspondingly high degree of freedom of the Micra, have been exhausted calculated to detail, the fact that because it is anyway great game.

So, we will work hard the next time.

see you next time. Buying and selling.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft】マイクラの全ブロックでピラミッド Part92【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Chappie | Transferring Conciousness (Scene) | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(9/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:56.

Chappie.

Ja , what?

There's a problem. Look.

- There's only one droid. - Let me get your new body.

For chrissake, Chappie, just save yourself.

No, no, no. Maker.

Maker, you're gonna be okay.

You have to be tough.

You be tough.

It's gonna be okay. Stay with me, Deon.

The police are here now.

Okay, you ready?

Please work.

Get it open. Come on.

Maker, please take it slow. This will be very disorientating for a human.

My God. I'm...

This isn't working.

Do you have an angle grinder or something?

Are you okay, maker?

Maker? Do you have pain?

No, Chappie. I'm... I'm alive.

I don't know what this means.

You will live forever.

Chappie. We have to help you now.

Think, damn it. Think.

It's okay, maker. You got saved.

And there's no more bodies.

No, Chappie. Wait. I know!

Vincent uploaded his program here.

There are hundreds of bodies all over the city. Here it is!

Hurry! Plug that in.

Vincent set up a way to remotely deactivate droids.

I think We can use it to move you to a new body.

- Find the closest Scout. Quickly! - Okay! Okay!

I'm going quickly!

I can do it.

- Deon. - Yes.

- Press "Enter" when I say. - Okay. Okay.

Come on, Chappie.

Maker.

I'm scared. What if it doesn't work?

It's going to work, Chappie.

- I promise. - And you can never break a promise.

- Come on. Let's do this. - Okay.

Okay.

Here goes.

Chappie goes in the new body.

Let's go, boys! Tetravaal, stay back! Now, boys, go!

Chappie?

Is that you?

Ja , it's me.

It worked.

We both have new bodies now.

Thank you.

I'm sorry you had to leave your other body.

But it was the only way to save you.

Come, maker. Come quickly.

We're going back home!

For more infomation >> Chappie | Transferring Conciousness (Scene) | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(9/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Fantasmi Del Passato - Al bancone (Official Video) - Duration: 3:14.

Scars inside the heart that you hide behind a smile. You trust only your brothers not the saints in heaven.

Maybe I don't know how to explain, maybe because I'm a sinner. God forgive me now because I can't show devotion to You.

Hands joined in one second detached from life. For every steep descent, (there is) a long rise.

When they say: ''Are you allright?'' When they ask you: ''How are you?''

Dissolve the pain in a (liqueur) glass! The adventures and the troubles are yours!

When they say: ''Are you allright?'' When they ask you: ''How are you?''

Dissolve the pain in a (liqueur) glass! The adventures and the troubles are yours!

Without saint to pray to, idealize your own patience. As if it was a slowly burning candle.

The calm dominates my face but the anger is raging inside you. The family and your true friends are your only concerns.

I 've made a flag out of these scars of mine with the purpose to demonstrate it proudly for my entire life.

When they say: ''Are you allright?'' When they ask you: ''How are you?''

Dissolve the pain in a (liqueur) glass! The adventures and the troubles are yours!

When they say: ''Are you allright?'' When they ask you: ''How are you?''

Dissolve the pain in a (liqueur) glass! The adventures and the troubles are yours!

For more infomation >> Fantasmi Del Passato - Al bancone (Official Video) - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to Scan for and Fix Corrupt System Files in Windows 10 - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> How to Scan for and Fix Corrupt System Files in Windows 10 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Calls Schumer's Bluff If There's A Shutdown, There's A Shutdown Democrats Would Be To Blame - Duration: 2:48.

Trump Calls Schumer's Bluff If There's A Shutdown, There's A Shutdown...

Democrats Would Be To Blame

by Tyler Durden

With Democrats seemingly unsatisfied with Republicans dropping border wall funding and

adjusting on Obamacare-related items, it appears President Trump is calling Schumer's and Pelosi's

bluff, proclaiming "If there's a shutdown, there's a shutdown," adding that Democrats

would be to blame if the federal government was left unfunded.

Schumer today:

*SCHUMER: TRUMP CONCESSIONS BRING SPENDING DEAL CLOSER TO FINISH

*SCHUMER SAYS 'SOME STICKING POINTS' LEFT ON SPENDING BILL TALKS

*SCHUMER SAYS REVISED GOP HEALTH CARE BILL 'WORSE' THAN INITIAL

*SCHUMER SAYS ISSUE OF POISON PILL RIDERS STILL OUTSTANDING

Pelosi added:

*HOUSE DEMOCRATIC LEADER PELOSI SAYS WALL FUNDING ONE ISSUE

*PELOSI: UNCERTAINTY RE OBAMACARE COST-SHARING PAYMT ALSO ISSUE

*PELOSI: TYING STOPGAP SPENDING TO HEALTH BILL WOULD BE STUPID

And so, as Reuters reports, President Donald Trump downplayed the severity of a potential

government shutdown, making it clear who will be to blame...

"We'll see what happens.

If there's a shutdown, there's a shutdown," Trump told Reuters in an interview, adding

that Democrats would be to blame if the federal government was left unfunded.

Trump added that a shutdown would be a "very negative thing" but that his administration

was prepared if it was necessary.

As part of the budget negotiations, Democrats have called for financial support to prop

up Puerto Rico's Medicaid program covering health insurance for the poor, but many Republicans

are opposed to the idea.

Trump also said it would be unfair to offer a debt bailout to Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory,

because it was unfair to people in U.S. states.

"I don't think that's fair to the people of Iowa, and I don't think it's fair to the people

of Wisconsin and Ohio and North Carolina and Pennsylvania that we should be bailing out

Puerto Rico for billions and billions of dollars," Trump said.

" No I don't think that's fair."

Notably, while equity markets are whistling complecentlypast the graveyard, USA sovereign

risk has surged back to its highest (relative to Germany) since Trump's election as the

threat of a government shutdown gets priced into a non-manipulated market...

For more infomation >> Trump Calls Schumer's Bluff If There's A Shutdown, There's A Shutdown Democrats Would Be To Blame - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

UM DESAFIO DA GARRAFA INCRÍVEL | Water Bottle Challenge - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> UM DESAFIO DA GARRAFA INCRÍVEL | Water Bottle Challenge - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

ВОЗМОЖНО ЛИ БЕССМЕРТИЕ? ВЕЧНАЯ ЖИЗНЬ - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> ВОЗМОЖНО ЛИ БЕССМЕРТИЕ? ВЕЧНАЯ ЖИЗНЬ - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Chappie vs. Vincent Moore(Hugh Jackman) | Yo-Landi's Death | Chappie-(2015) (8/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:55.

- Ninja! - No, Mommy!

What you doing? What you doing?!

Come on! Come! Come on, do it!

Come on!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

No, Mommy! Mommy!

Mommy, please.

Please, Mommy.

This is your day of reckoning.

What the hell's going on?

Come back. Come back.

No, no, no. Impossible.

Wake up, Mommy! Mommy, please!

Mommy?

Come here.

Maker! Maker, who did this to Mommy?

I know who.

I hate him! Why?! Why do they do the hurtings?!

I'm gonna crush him!

Daddy, stay there! Chappie's gonna crush the man!

Chappie.

You!

That's The man from the van!

Wait here. I'm gonna get the bad man from the van!

You godless freak! Godless!

You killed Mommy!

You hurt my peoples! Why?!

No. You don't use guns.

I'm gonna crush you, bad man!

I'm gonna crush you for hurting my mommy!

No shooting with the arm.

No hurtings!

No violence!

I'm gonna teach you a lesson.

You are a very bad man.

Now I forgive you, bad man.

For more infomation >> Chappie vs. Vincent Moore(Hugh Jackman) | Yo-Landi's Death | Chappie-(2015) (8/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Chappie Saves Yo-Landi | Transferring Conciousness | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(10/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:52.

Come on, Chappie.Come on

Maker.

I'm scared. What if it doesn't work?

It's going to work, Chappie.

- I promise. - And you can never break a promise.

- Come on. Let's do this. - Okay.

Okay.

Here goes.

Chappie goes in the new body.

Let's go, boys! Tetravaal, stay back! Now, boys, go!

Chappie?

Is that you?

Ja , it's me.

It worked.

We both have new bodies now.

Thank you.

I'm sorry you had to leave your other body,maker

But it was the only way to save you.

Come, maker. Come quickly.

We're going back home!

- Okay, Mommy? Think of something. - Okay, thinking.

Is it Daddy?

Yeah.

It's working, Mommy.

It's working!

It's just a temporary body, Mommy.

I'll make you a new one.

You don't have to go to the next place.

South African authorities placed an immediate halt...

on the use of any robotic element of law enforcement...

and have activated 150,000 reserve human forces.

In Johannesburg, there have been several sightings...

of the presumed deactivated robot, Chappie.

The police ask viewers who have seen Chappie...

to please come forward.

We'll have more on this as it develops.

I'll see you soon, Mommy.

Now we are both black sheeps, Mommy.

For more infomation >> Chappie Saves Yo-Landi | Transferring Conciousness | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(10/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Primeros días en Taipei - Travel with Glow - Duration: 9:13.

Hello Travellers!

Welcome one more day to my channel!

When I arrive to Taipei it was still raining a lot

so I took a taxi to go to Sleepy Dragon Hostel

where I will work for 2 weeks

in exchange for accommodation with Workaway page.

Hi Travellers!! Finally I am in Taipei!!

In the hostels I will stay for the next two weeks

and this is my... small room!

This is the locker for the big suitcase and coat.

That is the small suitcase with the clothes so it is easier to change clothes during the day.

Here there is a hanger for clothes and the wet towel.

And my bed, actually it is pretty big with the pillow.

And I am working because I arrived some time ago...

I have here a plug, a lamp

and a pullout table.

They gave me a metro map and a guide of Taipei.

The first night I dine in a 7/11.

A supermarket that it is everywhere

where you can heat the food and eat it there for few money.

Hi Travellers!! Today is Sunday

and I have started working in the hostel.

My shift is from 8am til 1pm.

I just finished. It is 12.50pm.

It has been very amusing

They explained me how things work, where the things are and how everything is made.

It is pretty easy!

Basically, I made breakfast until 10.

Then I picked everything up until 10.30.

I have 30 minutes free time until 11

and from 11 til 1 is to clean

girl's bathroom, boy's bathrooms and commons areas

also, clean the rooms.

What surprised me is that we vacuum the bathroom floor!!

I was hallucinated!

By the way, they gave me this!

My official t-shirt of the hostel!

Meanwhile, the weather in Taipei stopped raining

It looks it is not cold.

I gonna ask what are we going to do to see what I wear

and I leave to enjoy my sunday!

Finally I decided to go walking to the restaurant

because it takes the same time with metro and walking

and I have to change lines too many times...

So taking advantage it is not raining or cold

I wanted to see the neighbourhood

so I came walking.

I could see Taipei 101

and some shopping mall to make a future interesting video....

We met in a Caribbean Cuisine restaurant

with a wide range of beers from all over the wolrd

and marine decoration.

I order a Spanish beer and quesadillas of spinach and mushrooms.

We tried to see an exhibition in the Huashan Creative Park

but because it was Sunday it was so crowded.

So we went to the Longshan Temple that had a celebration.

It is one of the biggest and most visited temples in Taipei.

Now there was decoration from the Chinese New Year.

There were a lot of people praying and making offerings to the Gods.

Just when we arrive, we lit inciense and pray to the main God.

Work's God

In this temple there are different Gods

like the one for work, health and love.

I prayed for the first two ones

but most of the people pray for the Love's God

especially young girls.

Health's God

Later we went to have the best coffee I have had in Taiwan

and a very small and vintage place.

We walked for a while to get to Ximending.

A pedestriand and shopping area where you can buy anything

and spend hours in the thousands of shop that are there.

Hello Kitty and Playboy colection!

But going shopping makes you hungry,

so we went to a Japanese restaurant to dine.

The good thing of Ximending is that walking you find places

like the Brick Works Cafe

where you can buy Lego's games

and there are even historical buildings made with this pieces.

After a sweet dessert we were playing with the pieces

building figures that later we have to guess what they were!

Goodnight!

Bye mummy and daddy!

I am done with today!

I am so tired, I am going to the hotel!

After working in the morning, I took the metro to go to Taipei's Zoo!

It cost 60 dollars that it is like 2 euros

and you can pay with the transportation card.

I will show you in another video!

After being almost two hours in the zoo

we took the cable cabin to go to Maokong.

I recommend you to book the hour online so you don't have to queu

and choose the glass cabin to have better views.

The way last 20 minutes to the summit.

and under you can see a dense forest that looks incredible you are still in Taipei.

When we arrived to the top it was night

so we couldn't visit the temple there.

So we look for a place to eat with the view of the city.

We order different things like rice, vegetables, white chicken, tofu and omelette...

and the typical product of the area: the Oolong Tea.

To go down we took a taxi

because we had to wait a long time for the Gondola and it was cheaper.

Well Travellers, here I finish the video of this week

I am sooo tired! It's been a long day!

From now on the videos will be about different topics of Taipei.

If you like it, subscribe and click thumb ups

like my friend the bear that it is going to click it!

See you soon!

Chauu

For more infomation >> Primeros días en Taipei - Travel with Glow - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

[AMV] Undertale - Sing Me To Sleep [NapisyPL] - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> [AMV] Undertale - Sing Me To Sleep [NapisyPL] - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

KONU YOK VALLA!!! MİNECARFT SURVİVAL GAMES #5 - Duration: 9:23.

For more infomation >> KONU YOK VALLA!!! MİNECARFT SURVİVAL GAMES #5 - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Types of Anime Fans - Duration: 5:39.

Help me translate this video into YOUR language! Leave [your name] here to credit yourself ^_^

Hey have you watched the latest episode of Attack on Titan season 2 yet?

Nah, I haven't got time to watch anime lately. I've been very busy with work

Oh I understand. I don't watch anime that often either

But I do keep up with the popular series when I have the time

Yeah I totally get you, man

Well if you have any other great recommendations for me then feel free to let me know, okay?

Roger that!

ANIMU!

ANIMU x100

Good night, dear!

Animu!

Stella-chan! Natalie-chan! Ohayouuu~

Let's all work hard today! Ganbatte! Yoroshiku-nyaaan~

Let's all work hard today! Ganbatte! Yoroshiku-nyaaan~

Aw she reminds me of the days when I used to be a weeaboo

Haha that sure was embarrassing!

But I suppose we all did embarrassing things when we were teens, right?

Let's all work hard today! Ganbatte! Yoroshiku-nyaaan~

OMG! I can't believe you're appropriating the Japanese culture like that!

You filthy weeaboo!

You're such a disgrace to humanity

and you deserve to burn in the deepest pit of hell!

Whoa, calm down, dude

You used to be like that just a year ago, don't you remember?

Wh-what? Where did you get that?!

I- I mean, that pic was photoshopped!

That's not real! Y-you're a liar!

Unsubscribe!

Hey whatcha reading there?

Oh just Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball? Pfft!

What?

Oh nothing

Heh Dragon Ball pfftt

Hey is that Naruto you're reading?

Yeah

Oh My God… Naruto? Really?

What's wrong with Naruto?

Oh nothing

Pfftt Naruto..

Omg seriously?

Please don't tell me you're reading Fairy Tail right now

Well as a matter of fact, yes I am reading Fairy Tail right now

Pfft...

Okay, what's your problem man? Why do you keep making fun of what I'm reading?

Well, it's just that… you're reading those lame mainstream manga

So?

That's the problem! They're like super mainstream!

Can't you at least give me one legit reason as to why you don't like them?

Well...

Is it because the main characters never die?

Well…

Is it because of the constant usage of the power of friendship?

Well….

Is it because everyone's power levels are so over the top?

Well...

Well what? Don't you have at least one reason for making fun of this manga?

Well… I actually haven't read any of them yet so I can't tell for sure

Then how can you say that you don't like them?

Because… because they're just so mainstream and overrated, okay?!

Oh My God, some people just can't take criticism!

I'm wasting my time here!

... what?

This is actually a pretty good anime, don't you think?

Yes, indeed

The plot is very deep

and the characters have very complex personalities

Their past was tragic, but it eventually made them into the people they are today

Anime like this are hard to find nowadays

Such a legendary masterpiece that comes once every 10 years

With that, I rate this 10 out of 10

We ARE talking about the same anime here, right?

Why do you ask?

OMG, I'm so in love with Yurio

He's such a cool guy!

Yurio?

Yeah, Yurio

You know, from Yuri on Ice?

Oh sorry, I haven't watched that anime yet

YOU WHAAATTT??!

What?

How could you not have watched it yet?

Well, I'm not really into Yaoi or shounen ai, so...

YOU WHATTTTT?!

What?

How can you possibly not like Yaoi? That's preposterous!

I dunno, it's just not my taste, I guess

I'm more into yuri and shoujo-ai

YOU WHAATTTT?!

Um can you stop… screaming please

I can't believe this! We're done

What are you-

I have no time to talk to fake anime fans. So if you'll excuse me

Oookaayy….?

Ugh what is that?

Oh, it's Long Riders. It's a pretty good anime. I highly recommend it

Meh, no thanks

I'm not really into new anime

They aren't as good as the old anime back in the 90's, you know?

Now THIS is my kind of anime

Oh yeah, I sure love this square screen

Hey man, it's 35 degrees out here. Don't you feel hot in that?

I do, but I need this jacket to contain the demon within me

The demon?

Yes. My body is being used as a vessel to keep the demon locked away from this world

If I open this jacket, then the demon will be released and thus the world will be doomed

Heh, yeah right

You won't laugh once you see what the demon is capable of

Oh yeah? Show me then

No, it's too dangerous

No it's okay, just show me the demon

No, stop! What are you doing?!

Show me!

No!

I said show me!

Don't-!

*demon comes out*

So those were some types of anime fans I could think of, I hope you guys enjoyed watching it

I simply made this for the lols, so try not to take everything too seriously, okay?

Anyway, do you guys know any other types of anime fans that were not included in this video?

If you do, then feel free to leave them in the comments below because I'd really love to read them all!

For more infomation >> Types of Anime Fans - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Is The Outsourcer In Chief - 12,000 Jobs Lost In First 100 Days - Duration: 4:21.

Shortly before Donald Trump was sworn in, there was that whole issue with the Carrier

heating and air conditioning company that was going to ship a bunch of jobs overseas

and then allegedly, Donald Trump swooped in, saved a few hundred of those jobs but the

company still shipped most of them out of the United States.

It was that moment that Donald Trump used to say "Look what I'm doing.

I am saving American jobs.

I am making companies keep their jobs in the United States.

I did it with Ford."

Which was actually done under a deal with Obama, but Trump decided to take credit for

it anyway.

He's like "Ford's not shipping those jobs to Mexico because of me."

Well, no.

You had nothing to do with that.

That was done long before you, but why not?

Your supporters will believe whatever you say anyway.

Go ahead and take the damn credit.

Here's the truth.

100 days in, do you know how many jobs have left the country since Inauguration Day?

Just a few shy of 12,000.

12,000 U.S. jobs have left the country since Donald Trump was sworn in, so we're losing,

on average, 120 American jobs every day to foreign countries.

That's how many are being shipped overseas.

What's Donald Trump doing about it?

Well, the answer is absolutely nothing.

I mean, this is a man who makes his own products overseas.

His daughter gets her products made overseas.

They don't care about American jobs.

They care about profits and that's what corporations do care about as well.

They care about their profits.

If it costs them a couple extra dollars an hour to keep jobs in the United States or

ship them overseas, they're going to ship them overseas every time.

The reason they get away with this is because there are no punishments.

I know Donald Trump said when he came in he was going to punish these companies.

He was going to tax the hell out of them, basically make their goods not competitive

in the United States if they shipped their jobs overseas.

We're punishing you.

Well, he's punished nobody.

In fact, most of the companies that have shipped jobs overseas are getting government contracts.

56% of government contractors have outsourced U.S. jobs in the last year.

56% of them.

We're rewarding them rather than punishing them.

This isn't surprising by any means, but the reason this has to be discussed is because

Donald Trump personally promised us that he was going to put an end to outsourcing of

jobs, that he was going to punish these companies.

Instead, outsourcing has increased in just one hundred days and these people are getting

lucrative, multi-million dollar government contracts.

That is the Trump administration in a nutshell.

It's what happened under Obama.

It's what happened under George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, so it really is no different

but the big difference overall is that Trump swore up and down when he was visiting those

Rust Belt states where people were hurting from loss of jobs, that he was going to bring

those jobs back, prevent other jobs from leaving the country and that's what duped those terrified

people into voting for this man and that's what gave him the presidency.

Donald Trump is a con man and he conned these people.

He conned everyone who voted for him that's not a member of the one percent.

He's not bringing jobs back.

He's letting them go overseas.

He's looking the other way and then as soon as they come to him for a government handout,

he is more than willing to sign that check and give them a couple hundred million dollars,

even though they did exactly what he told them they shouldn't be doing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét