Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

I will tell a story for you to come children.

Hello YouTube folks here your friend Powermafia continuing Atari series now exchanges

The exchanges usually lasted only one day because if it lasted another day or the weekend

to my mother to realize that you lent that game in wanted to see him back then

You went to a friend's house with a game by example enduro or something else let me get it

other normally one day or maximum the end of week later it returned.

But there is a boy there on the street who was the role of the area I have a video that is more in detail

in powermafia game channel I'll leave it in the description that I explain how it was.

But it was basically a pyramid system we lent the game to him and with that

game I would go to another person and get the other one game there I would get that other boy's game

I got a game from another boy I would change it changing and I do not know how I will know later

Where was your game and usually my mother always asked.

Where is that squirrel game Where is that postman game I do not know what you have

You ask for it back for boy.

I usually delayed to bring game back was complicated but I also

I do not have much to complain about because thanks to him I accessed several games I would take

to get or could not if not was his help like the game of Kangaroo

You control mommy Kangaroo I have to rescue her cub from the little monkeys game

cool i like it a lot i've been too addicted in this game i was not very well not all

the game You have one legal souvenir and another trading system was also the guys who

exchanged cartridges you took a cartridge and for a small fee you took the other

different game for your house that was the old of Lapa.

I'm going to take here the link of the description I explain exactly how the system was

change it cool and cute funny if you think of a cartridge be the boy who

make the other roll you picked up that the cartridge spoke up it would say it was already

within a 20 to 50 atari because the cartridges were running quite a bit.

I'll always remember the first stump that I took from the old man from Lapa he was a guy

I changed cartridge in the neighborhood of Lapa I was small boy and with my mother to see two

or three cartridges and the old one from Lapa spoke a is the one here I will change, another is the one here I will not

change why this cartridge is bichado. I looked at so bichada bichada has no bug here

There is no bug there today game.

It was already for my mother I asked him he said that the cartridge is bichado I went with my

Mom there because my mom was a little farther away there he explained.

Cartridge bitchado this one that is with the mark of the bolt that somehow already

had an attempt to open the cartridge and the child is also fire open only

to see the chip inside just to see if the character was in there or to see

the chip to see how it was the electronic thing and also happened very this of own

cartridge that depending on the brand the electronic part her and go inside and you really had

that open the screw and make the repair to the cartridge is in the correct position but

The old man from Lapa did not want to know and he looked at the cartridge with disgust like that.

This cartridge is bichado was very funny good staff is that there I am closing the

my first videogame series I hope you liked the videos a hug

of your friend Power Mafia Stay with God

For more infomation >> Primeiro video game - Falando sobre trocas - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

GUY GUESSES MAKEUP PRICE?! - COWOK NEBAK HARGA MAKEUP ?! - Duration: 9:26.

Hi guys! It's me Nanda

In this video it's gonna be different from my previous video

So in this video i'm collaborating with my friends

And he's gonna guess makeup prices

We all knew that a lot of guys don't know about makeup prices and girl stuff

So i'm gonna ask my my friend to join me

come in!

introduce yourself

OK Hi my name is Rizky. My youtube channel is Djuta Jolor. Don't forget to subscribe!

Subscribe?!

Yes subscribe. It'll be down below.

Are you done?

Yes i'm done

So in this video i'm gonna ask my friend Rizky to guess makeup prices.

So let's begin to the first one

I have no idea what to guess

this

this is maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow palatte

You have to guess how much is this..

you can open it and see what's inside

What is it for?

it's eyeshadow for our eyelid

you want me to guess the price with the exact price or just price range?

Price range is okay.

i guess this is around IDR 100K until IDR 150K

N: Surprisingly!! You're right.

Yeah that's IDR 150K

Alhamdulillah

This one

This is face powder

It's from Marcks brand

You can open it

It's around IDR 50K until IDR 100K

are you sure?

It's not that expensive

This is only IDR 15K

This is only 15K so if you wanna give your girl a makeup gift this is it

okay again, eyeshadow !

here it is

This is from Justmiss brand. it's a trio eyeshadow

This is around IDR 50K until IDR 100K

N: Are you sure?

Yes

It's not that expensive

Do you believe that this is just IDR 14K ?!

So you don't need expensive things to being beutiful.

Yes she's right!you don't need expensive makeup to being beautiful

Girls important thing is always makeup

i don't understand why

Lots of girls doing their makeup for 50 to 60 minutes

what? an hour?

Here it is. Milani Matte Lip Cream.

Guess this

Lipcream is like Lipstick ( he doesn't know lipcream)

This is IDR 50K

what?

This is around IDR 50K until 70K

are you sure?

yes i am

This is actually around IDR 140K

What?? How is that possible?

Every makeup have difference price range

So it's like just for our lip we need IDR 150K

not including for face and eyebrows

So guys calculate yourself how much it is for whole face

This is QL Mascara

Mascara is for eyelashes. You know it right?

yeah i know

guess this. hold it.. you can open it too

why don't you put the price tag in here

ehm.. made in indonesia?!

this is IDR 50K

50K?

This is actually around IDR 30K

I'm wrong again

i have no clue about makeup

This is maybelline FIT ME Concealer

what is it for?

Concealer is... ehmm it's hard to explain to a guy

It's like a fondation

what???

Fondation is like a face powder cream ?! ( he doesn't know fondation)

But concealer is for conceal or hide pimple , acne or black spot

Okay i know that ( he actually had no idea about it)

Guys how much is this??!!

Comment down below help me!!

This is IDR 35K

Okay 35k?

but wait.. the small product usually expensive right??

No I think it's 100K

NO.. wait. i think it's around 30k until 100k

come on 30 until 100 is way too far. you gotta guess it exactly at it's price range.

It's around IDR 30K until 70K

How much it is guys???

It's actually IDR 110K . only for concealer

yes 110k

are we done yet?

there are still a lot to guess

This is maybeline fashion brow for eyebrows

whatt?? is that a price tag?!!

no it's not

come on how much do you think this is cost?

i guess this is IDR 20K

are you sure?

Maybelline fashion brow. this is actually around IDR 30K

but i think you still got it.

you still got it almost right

Do you know this?

Lots of guys didn't know this thing

For more infomation >> GUY GUESSES MAKEUP PRICE?! - COWOK NEBAK HARGA MAKEUP ?! - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

OtaKreatif! Robotime Dinobots Promotional Video - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> OtaKreatif! Robotime Dinobots Promotional Video - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Phijido - Official Music Video Release - Duration: 6:19.

I shall embrace your fallen drapes to protect you

And also your downcast hair

Blossom you, with freedom

Humming Bee emanates to you

I shall embrace your fallen drapes to protect you

And also your downcast hair

Blossom you, with freedom

Humming Bee emanates to you

I shall bear and I shall endure

Even the coming of perils of love

See you with my fullest heart

I shall serve your roots, to its plenty

I and you, you and I

The path of you and I

That path led us, to you and I

To The love that is you

Even if you changed your mind

I shall control my heart

Waiting for that moment

For how much I love you

You shall know my love, at that moment

The love path for you and I

Will not be found by anyone

Say now again, with those lips

Bear not, my ears to hear those words

Love you and only you

Even if my body is lifeless

Here I stand forever, for you my love

For every birth and every reincarnation

Embrace my fallen drapes and protect me

And also my downcast hair

Blossom I shall with freedom

Come to me my buzzing bee

I shall bear and I shall endure

Even the coming of perils of love

And See you with my fullest heart

I shall serve your roots, to its plenty

WOW!! Acting Chemistry di Mei ney!!!!

WOW!! Acting Chemistry di Mei ney!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét