Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

At first Germany, then Luxembourg and France...

And now – on day five of our huge urban exploration road trip...

...we finally arrived in Belgium.

Hidden very well in the woods this amazing car graveyard awaited us.

Crazy, engine's still there.

And what's over here?

You can still open the hood smoothly.

So this is the trunk? Engine was at the other end of the car.

Here's barely any space.

Maybe it is only intended for small bags like they used to have back then.

The car isn't that big too.

The car battery is in the back.

It's over here under the back seat.

Right under this marvelous window.

Over here...

...we've got a jeep.

There are several levers.

This is the parking brake but what's this?

Maybe it's for adjusting the seat? - Yeah, that might be possible.

But what's with the other levers?

In the front...

...there's a rope winch.

And a big hook.

So this jeep towed some cars probably.

Looks like a sick racing car to me.

But I think someone started to dismantle the car and that's why it looks that way.

Someone even cut the back part open.

And now it looks like a rally car.

Though... Look at these dampers.

There are a lot of rally cars on this graveyard.

That's true. And what's on the roof?

These are seats. Looked like cases at first.

I just noticed that this is probably a car of the German armed forces because there's German text.

"Caution! Remove antennas before driving. Danger when touching overhead wires."

So that's a German car for sure.

A jeep of the German armed forces.

Looks like the tank is in the front.

And this looks like a dune buggy. - I thought the same.

It's probably a rally car again. And here's another one.

Looks like the engine was in the back too.

But it is already stripped.

I just noticed that this is the whole frame but totally overgrown.

We don't know how, we don't know...

...but in the middle of these woods rally vehicles and cars with a military look were stored a long time ago.

Especially cars of the brand Volkswagen can be found here.

Mostly beetles...

...but Volkswagen buses of the first generations as well.

All these vehicles probably belonged to a deceased car collector.

Have you seen this?

What do you mean?

"Hugo Boss"

...says the text on this car at least. Dunno why.

Maybe...

...someone took part in races with this car and Hugo Boss was sponsor.

How does it look in the inside?

Everything was removed but it looks like a rally car.

Look! You can still see the ventilation of the car.

At the sides air for the engine was sucked in.

I just discovered this vintage car radio.

If it were up to me radios would still look that way today. It's way cooler.

Have you checked the milage?

What does it say?

Ninety-six thousand...

Wait!

"968.092"

No, that's wrong.

"96.809"

The sun is dazzling in Belgium...

"Fasten your seatbelts!"

"attachez" means something like to fasten.

"vos" means your.

"ceintures" means belt probably.

"Prière de ne pas fumer!"

"fumer" means to smoke. So the signs says: Please don't smoke in the car.

Pretty cool...

I'm joining you.

Where are we going? - We're going to...

My butt is getting soaked.

Don't drive that fast!

I don't drive yet. - I see.

At first I have to turn on the lights.

Is it working? - I don't see any lights at all.

Shit. Seems like the car is broken. - You think so? - Dunno...

What a cable clutter...

It's so cold here...

Is it possible that we don't have any windows? - Oh, I see!

This abandoned site is something you don't see every day.

It's a lovely mix of great cars and beautiful decay.

Don't forget to leave a like and a comment.

We have a lot of upcoming videos, so stay tuned!

For more infomation >> VOLKSWAGEN GRAVEYARD: Vintage, Army & Rally Cars - Urbex Lost Places Abandoned Belgium - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

四月最愛 _ 購物分享|APRIL Favorites 2017\\ Ivy Chang TV - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> 四月最愛 _ 購物分享|APRIL Favorites 2017\\ Ivy Chang TV - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to take no L's (Black Ops 3 Insane Funny Moments!!!) - Duration: 5:09.

Hey, what's up guys today I got another video here for you.

What a bad start?

Bro did I? I just get turned on st the beginning of the video. Like What?

This gun melts.

Get of me!

How did that not hit?

How did dat dat dat

Bro aghh... This gun!

Ha Ha One bursted.

Oh no!

This guy is still on the second weapon.

Get of me!

Dude.. What?

Ok. There you go.

GG's.

One the first game even though I don't use anyone of these weapons.

It honestly sucks to wake up like early on a Saturday morning.

That's the thing right on the weekends like it just feels

It feels bad like if you wake up too early

And for me if I wake up at 1 am it still feels bad.

Dude

So that's like I am 2 for 2 right now

What were those shots?

Oh bro imagine if I got him.

Brooo-aghhhh!!!

Bruh

I-Ig

I literally just spawned.

Anghh. This is like the hardest part too!

Not

JK

Bro so many shots.

LOL

Swear if I choke this.

Ok. I am 3 for 3 right now.

All 3 games I have won.

See this man knows.

He know what's good for him.

He didn't challenge me.

Ok. I am already at .

The third.

Ok.I am.

Bro what? He just gave me the gunny.

Haha. Bro that was like such a bad mistake on his part though like.

What? What was that spawn?

Bro this guy has to set me back. What a guy, like actually?

Ok, there you go, finally.

4 for 4

You know lets get another win. 5 for 5 you know what I am saying?

Gotta destroy these kids, you know what I am saying? Gotta show them who's on top boi.

What an emblem?

I am pretty sure that is one of the default emblems.

Ha ha

Both of them were in a gun fight came in just killed both of them.

Aghh!!!!

Taking L's to kids I shouldn't be taking L's to.

Like what ? What?

How am I losing gunfights.

*Heavy Breathing*

Bro like every kill that he gets makes me more and more mad.

Like bro what happened to my hit detection?

Ok there you go. Finally.

Get off me you're awful!

Ha Ha. I feel bad for him.

Get of me

Oh bro he just.

Yo imagine five piece killcam. Aghh

Eh there you go. 5 for 5. Lets go.

The comeback that I had to make. Bro I was 4 kills behind. That was kind of intese I am not gonna lie.

I hope you guys enjoy the video if you did please leave a like and as always I'll see you guys later. Peaceeee

For more infomation >> How to take no L's (Black Ops 3 Insane Funny Moments!!!) - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Chappie | Real Gangsters,Carjacking Scene | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(6/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:57.

I'm titanium. I'm invincible. Amerika says.

Yeah, but you can't let a motherfucker disrespect you, homes.

How you gonna do the heist if you don't shoot people?

I can't do a heist. A heist is a crimes. I promised my maker...

You were doing so fucking well. Why do you have to fuck it up?

No, no, no, it's okay, it's okay.

- I promised. - Yeah, yeah.

It's okay. Hey. Let's worry about that later, okay? I got this, all right?

You.

You're doing well.

If somebody really disrespects you...

you can deal with them without using a gun.

Serious?

Just stick the knife in. They relax and go to sleep.

Ja, you can just make them go sleepy-weepy.

It's like a nice thing. It feels nice, Chappie.

- Take the knife. - Take the knife?

Go sleepy-weepy?

Go like this?

- Want to sleep, Amerika? - No.

- You want to sleep, Daddy? - No, no, no.

Daddy's not tired. He's already slept.

- What is it, Daddy? - Real gangsters...

use this.

- Nice! - I got it?

Do it again! Yeah!

Oh, shit!

Boom! Nice!

Nice, Chappie.

You look nice now, Chappie. Let's see you.

- I've got blings? I've got blings? - Gangsta.

We're gonna do stuff to get ready for the heist.

- No, but... - No, no, no. Not crimes.

- Like, special gang stuff. - Special gang stuff.

- Yes You wanna come with? - I wanna come with!

Okay. Chappie.

Now, your job now is to get one of Daddy's cars back...

so we can get the money.

Who do I get the car from?

I told you, from the naughty man who took Daddy's car from me.

So now you're gonna take the gun and you point it at him.

But you don't have to shoot him.

Give him a fright so he never takes my car again!

- Give him a nice big fright! - Yeah.

That's good, Chappie. Okay.

Where is he?

I'm gonna show you now. He's a fucking cock. Asshole.

Hey. Hey, there's the dick right there.

- Go get him! - I'm gonna get him!

I'm gonna get the cock!

- I'm gonna get him! - Go get him! Bring it home, man!

- Hey! Cock! - What seems to be the problem, officer?

You don't steal cars from Daddy!

You don't...

steal cars from Daddy!

- No, don't! What did I do? - You thief!

Don't hurt me!

- No! Jesus! - What are you doing?!

- You don't steal Daddy's cars. - Whose car?!

- Jesus Christ! - Fuck!

- I got your car, Daddy! - Come here, Chappie!

- Come here! - Leave the car.

Thief! Thief!

- Come on! - You thief!

- Get in. - But I got the car!

What's the matter with you man? Shut the door.

Thief!

Jesus Christ, Chappie, what the fuck is wrong with you?

What, Daddy?

Daddy needs the cars nice and fresh so he can sell them.

Why smash the car, man?

Okay, I see. I see! Please, may I go again?

Chappie. That's her.

That's the slut that took Daddy's car.

I'm gonna get her.

- Hi, officer. - Slut! Get out. Out!

Why you steal Daddy's cars? You naughty!

- It's my car! - Whose is this? Is this Daddy's?

Don't steal people's things!

Hey! Get out, you alcoholic.

- Out, out, out! - I haven't been drinking!

- Are you stealing cars for alcohol? - That's my car!

I got my own one, guys.

That's my boy! Yo, check this shit out!

Yeah, I'm a pimp! I'm a pimp!

Now we're gonna take the cars to the King.

And the King's gonna give us special tools, so we can do the heist!

Then we'll get even bigger monies, Chappie.

I can't do the heist.

Heist is a crimes.

For more infomation >> Chappie | Real Gangsters,Carjacking Scene | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(6/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

A.D.R - SAM7ILI - #سامحيلي [REALITY FILMS] (Prod by The Masters.) - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> A.D.R - SAM7ILI - #سامحيلي [REALITY FILMS] (Prod by The Masters.) - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Les Enfants Lachance - Making of - Les artistes de la soundtrack - Duration: 3:01.

The soundtrack artists

This is Alex Balduzzi,

I've been lucky enough to be a part of "The Lachance Kids" soundtrack,

composing and performing a song written by Coline Pagoda.

For more infomation >> Les Enfants Lachance - Making of - Les artistes de la soundtrack - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

ROOM TOUR 2017 | Carmen. - Duration: 9:33.

For more infomation >> ROOM TOUR 2017 | Carmen. - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

Schützenfest feiern-drei Tage lang (Original Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Schützenfest feiern-drei Tage lang (Original Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Mahashunya Talk on OSHO : महाशून्य का ओशो पर व्याख्यान-In Hindi - Duration: 28:56.

Mahashunya given a talk on OSHO : महाशुन्य का ओशो पर व्याख्यान" before Osho Sanyasins in a camp at Bharuch (Guj)-India on 30.05.2016. Watch his videos at http://www.youtube.com/sadgurumahashunya

For more infomation >> Mahashunya Talk on OSHO : महाशून्य का ओशो पर व्याख्यान-In Hindi - Duration: 28:56.

-------------------------------------------

Chappie | Funniest Scene In The Movie | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(3/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:40.

Shoe.

Say "shoe."

It's for your foot, bro.

Wait, wait. Chappie, look. Look. Look.

"Rat." It's okay.

No, he's stupid. He can't talk. We're screwed.

No, he can talk. He's smart.

No, he can talk. He's smart.

- Oh, my God. Look, he's copying me! - Oh, my God. Look, he's copying me!

- Chappie! Chappie, say "shoe." - Shoe.

- Say "rat." - Rat.

Say "Mommy."

Say Mommy.

Chappie.

- Shoe. - Shoe.

- Rat. - Rat.

- Mommy. - Mommy.

- Amerika. - Homes.

Amerika homes.

Amerika homes.

- Good, Chappie. - Oh, shit.

That homes is a clever little robot right there.

That homes is a clever little robot right there.

- This motherfucker talks ghetto. - This fuck mother talks ghetto.

All right, you the rudest bad boy in Joburg.

Chappie be the rudest bad boy...

streetwise professor in Joburg, fuck mother!

- Yes! Yes! It's gonna work, man. - Yes! Yes! Fuck mother!

- He's so smart! - I can work with this.

All right, let's pound it out.

Like this.

Go bloop!

Boom, Chappie, go boom.

Bloop!

You hear that? Somebody's here.

- Who's here, Mommy? - I don't know.

Hello?

It's the nerd.

What? No.

Hello.

- You shouldn't be here. Go. - I'm here to see my...

No. He's coming back soon. You're lucky to be alive.

- I'm just gonna say hello, if... - What is that stuff?

I'm here to teach him. Like we agreed. Yeah?

You're gonna catch a bullet hanging around here, nerd.

Hello, my little one.

Hello.

Have we learnt this word yet?

Hey.

What's up, fuck mother?

How's shit?

Where did you learn that?

- These guys? - Hey, hey, hey.

Watch your mouth. Before you get yourself shanked.

Better watch your mouth. You're gonna get yourself shanked.

Chappie, please, have respect for me. I'm your maker.

Please. If I could just have a moment with him.

Excuse me?

You know, surely you can go and count your narcotics in another room.

You come in here, tell me where to go, where to do my work?

- I don't mean to impose. - Shut your mouth.

- I'll cut your tongue out. - I'm sorry.

Okay, Amerika, Amerika, Amerika.

Don't count drugs in front of the kid.

I gotta get this shit done.

By the time I finish, you'd better be gone.

Okay. Absolutely.

Chappie.

Listen to me, I'm your maker.

I brought you into this world, okay?

This is serious. Mustn't engage in these people's lifestyle choices.

- What? - No offense, okay?

No counting narcotics, no robberies, no crimes.

- Chappie, no crimes. - Okay. And you've gotta promise me.

What is promise?

It's that you promise me that you'll never do any of those things, all right?

You can't break a promise, Chappie.

- Chappie promise. - Good! Yes! Yes.

Hey! Hey, stop lecturing him.

Come on. You said you'd teach him stuff.

Yeah, sure. Okay. Come. Chappie, sit here. Come on.

I brought you things to help nurture your mind...

and develop your abilities.

It's important to use your mind, okay? Here we go.

- What's that? - That's a book.

It has stories, you see? Look.

Chappie wants it.

That's about a black sheep.

- Chappie's book? - Yeah, it's yours.

Chappie's got stories.

Chappie's got a book.

Come, Chappie. I'll show you this.

For more infomation >> Chappie | Funniest Scene In The Movie | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(3/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Bunlar Babadan Oğula Nesil Herhalde - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Bunlar Babadan Oğula Nesil Herhalde - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Misael Gauna - I Miss You (ft Noctilucent) {Ether Remix} [Lyrics] - Duration: 4:33.

I Miss You

Its just too much to let it go

All the fears that I had before

Can't just act like nothing's wrong

when you're not here my love...

I miss you (miss you)

I miss you (miss you)

I miss you

Its just too much to let it go

All the fears that I had before

Can't just act like nothing's wrong

when you're not here my love...

I Miss You

I Miss You

Didn't have to end so soon

All these fears I had for you

I know I can't just go on

Cuz when you're not here my love

I Miss You

I Miss You

I Miss You

I Miss You

I Miss You

I Miss You

For more infomation >> Misael Gauna - I Miss You (ft Noctilucent) {Ether Remix} [Lyrics] - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Gospel of the day Sunday, April 30, 2017 - Duration: 21:03.

For more infomation >> Gospel of the day Sunday, April 30, 2017 - Duration: 21:03.

-------------------------------------------

Jintazo - Nan Nan Nan - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Jintazo - Nan Nan Nan - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

I NICKNAME Più BIZZARRI su Combat Arms! Parte 2 - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> I NICKNAME Più BIZZARRI su Combat Arms! Parte 2 - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Chappie | Drone Fight Scene | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(7/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:57.

No! Stop!

- Come on! - My bag! My bag!

I'm gonna finish you off. Every single pathetic scum lot of you.

Ninja!

Fuck!

Jesus, dude! Get out of way!

How about a cluster bomb?

Move out of the way!

This is too good.

Here we go.

No!

Fuck mother!

Bugger!

You! I'm gonna kill you!

Hey, hey, hey!

Chappie!

Let's go! Let's go!

No, Mommy!

Inside, Mommy!

What's going on? I can't see.

Get in the car, maker!

Hey, hey, hey!

Hey, baba .

I want that truck!

Hey, hey! Get out! Out!

Run, Deon, go!

Chappie!

No! Maker! Maker!

It's okay.

Go, go, go! Come on!

Backup visuals. Infrared.

You'll be okay. I've solved it! We'll get your consciousness out.

Yo-Landi!

Stop here, Daddy! Stop!

- What are you doing? - Getting the neural helmet!

I'm coming for you now, mate.

My helmet. My helmet.

Ninja. Ninja.

Ninja, get back! Get back!

I have to get my maker to that other helmet at the factory!

My helmet's broken!

I'm gonna draw this thing away from us. Okay. Take her Chappie!

- No! No, Ninja! - Go, Chappie!

- Go! - Ninja, don't leave me!

- Ninja! - Hey!

Hey, poes!

Who's that?

Oh, my gosh, look at you.

You think you're a hero.

For more infomation >> Chappie | Drone Fight Scene | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(7/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chappie | Mommy Loves You (Scene) | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(5/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:58.

Come on. Hold him down.

- Hold him down. - No, no, no.

- Hold him down! - No more fears!

I said Hold him down!

Chappie doesn't want fears!

Chappie doesn't want fears!

Stop the fucking truck!

Cease fire. Cease fire!

Let the cripple go.

I've got what I need.

Run, Forrest!

- It's gonna be so easy. - Oh, Jesus.

Chappie?

- Chappie. - I told you it was a bad idea.

Mommy.

- Chappie! Chappie, what happened? - Mommy.

Oh, my God. Chappie? Chappie, what happened?

Who did this?

Oh, my God, Chappie. Sit here. Sit here.

I'm so sorry.

What happened?!

How could you do this?

How?!

He's just a child!

I didn't know this would happen.

I don't even know what happened.

I hate you!

- My arm is gone, Mommy. - Amerika.

Don't we have those arms, those legs, that shit in the back?

- Yeah, hold on. - Do you think you can fix...?

Oh, Chappie. Chappie, let me just get some of this dirt off you.

Okay.

Chappie, who did this?

A man.

In a van.

-A man in a van?.-Yeah

- Did he put you in the van? - Yeah.

Do you know this man?

No.

- That's bad, ese. - And there were children also.

And they threw fire, even though I said please.

Children?

Oh, shame!

- This thing in his head. - That's pretty messed up.

We need to get this thing back in here.

The man broke it, Mommy.

- He broke on my head. - I'll fix it.

Are you gonna fix me?

I'm gonna try, buddy.

- So how does this go? - Here we go.

- Where does that go? - That's better.

All right. Here we go, buddy. Plug and play, just like he said.

How does that...?

I think that's it.

Can you move it? Try it.

Try. Try and move your arm.

- There we go. It's working. - I move it.

- Yeah. - Yeah.

- All right, buddy. - Oh, Jesus. Thank God.

- You're indestructible, homes. - I'm indestructible?

Titanium. Indestructible. That's you.

That's my book? That's Black Sheep?

- What? - Please, may I have it?

This is from my maker.

- Please, may you read it? - Yeah, I can read it for you, Chappie.

"All the sheep in Magooville were white.

But Abel was a black sheep."

- Do you know what's a black sheep? - No.

It's, like, when you're different to everyone else.

Like me. I look different, from you and Amerika.

- Yeah. - And the boys.

Yeah, but it's not so much how you look.

It's special, like what's inside.

That's what makes you different.

See, it's who you really are.

Inside.

Your soul.

Chappie's inside here?

-Yeah

You see...

the outside, this...

this is just temporary.

When you die, the soul inside goes to the next place.

The thing inside...

see, that's what Mommy loves.

Come. Mommy loves you.

Okay. Come.

Let's read your book.

"Abel would help his mommy do the housework on weekends.

He would do all the dishes and the laundry.

Abel was a happy sheep, but one day..."

For more infomation >> Chappie | Mommy Loves You (Scene) | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(5/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children to Learn with Wrong Eyes Peppa Pig - Finger Family Songs - Duration: 2:06.

Colors for Children to Learn with Wrong Eyes Peppa Pig - Finger Family Songs

For more infomation >> Colors for Children to Learn with Wrong Eyes Peppa Pig - Finger Family Songs - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Chappie | Welcome to The Real World (Scene) | Chappie-(2015) Movie Clip(4/10) 4K ULTRA HD - Duration: 4:57.

I'll call the police on you I swear for mistreating him!

And tell them what? You stole a fucking police robot!

You're a filthy person.

You're a terrible, shitty person.

What's wrong with you?

He needs to be taught. He's just a kid.

He's already smarter than you'll ever be, philistine!

Chappie, don't let this barbarian ruin your creativity!

Nurture your creativity, Chappie.

Maybe he's more than just a stupid robot who shoots people.

Just let him do his stuff.

He is a kid. Don't you understand?

Yo-Landi, we said we're doing this heist...

because it's the only way to get us out of shit before Hippo kills us!

What part of "dead" don't you understand?

The only way we'll pull it off is with Chappie.

- What's up, man? - Am I right?

When? Hold on. Hold on.

- Yo-Landi, am I right? - Yes.

- Hey, yo, yo, yo. It's Raymond. - Oh, yeah.

He says there's a cash-move day after tomorrow. How much?

Six hundred million. Heading south on the N1, 7 a.m.

Okay, south, N1, 7 a.m.

Yeah.

King. Let's call the King.

We're gonna need a shaped charge. Tell him we can do the usual.

And get the van.

- The van? - Now. Yeah.

Yo-Landi.

I'm gonna get us out of this.

I promise.

Hey, what you doing there, little guy?

Paintings.

Oh, that's nice.

- Chappie, you see the house? - Chappie's house?

Yeah. To help you understand how nice it is...

to live here with Mommy and Daddy...

I'll take you to go see the real world...

to show you how not nice it is.

Okay, you know what? I got a fun idea.

- Chappie, you like cars, eh? - Yes, yes.

So why don't we go for a drive in a real car to see the real world.

I want to come. Chappie wants to come with.

So, come, let's do it, Chappie. Let's go for a ride.

Come on. Leave that. Leave that.

Come. Say bye to Mommy.

There you go, Chappie. Jump into the seat.

- There you go. Sit there. - What's up, man?

- Chappie's in the car. - I'll tell you later.

You're sitting nice. Who's a good boy, Chappie?

Bye, Mommy!

- The real world is very big. - You like the real world, huh?

What is the Internet?

It's a thing in a computer.Chappie Lets you look up shit you don't know.

I want it! I want that Internet.

Hey, yo.

How's he gonna find his way back, huh?

He's a big smart robot. Aren't you, Chappie?

Ja, Chappie's smart. Chappie has GPS.

You sure about this?

When you get back in, start paying rent, right?

What is this, Amerika?

- Hey, Chappie, come. Jump out. - Chappie doesn't want to.

Come, Chappie. Come. Come, come, come.

- It's a cop! - Hey, I'm going to go.

- Welcome to the real world. - Guys, watch it.

- I don't like this real world. - It's all fucked up.

We gotta toughen you up for the heist.

- Chappie wants to get in. - Sorry.

Please! Please can I go in the car?!

I want to go back in the car.

Amerika? Please, no!

- It's a hell of a first day of school, eh? - Please come back!

Please, no!

"Please, no"?

What the hell?

Don't get too close.

- What is that? - Watch it, man.

Don't trust these fuckers.

- Hello. I'm Chappie. - He's a pig!

Why you throwing me?

Please, may you not?

This is not a cop, man!

- He's scared! - Check this out.

Why you do this?

Why you do this?

- "Why you do this?" - Why you do this?

- It sounds funny. - Chappie doesn't like it.

Chappie!

No, no! Please! Chappie...

Chappie...

- Check this out, man. - Pussy!

Please, may you not. Please, may you not.

He's down for the count.

- Please, no! No! - Make way, man.

Please, may you leave me?

I want to go home! I want to go home!

Fuck the police!

Run, bitch, run!

I want to go home! I want to go home!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét