Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

Hi my name is Catherine Perry I'm from

Jim Thorpe in Pennsylvania and I'm here

to support president jump on 100 day

mark today just so proud of what he's

doing and hoping that he can go forward

and keep the rhythm I supported them

from the beginning just because he is

not part of the establishment that is a

guy who's trying to do something better

for America I support president Trump

because he's putting America first

because I support America and I support

our Constitution and he's a breath of

fresh air in this day in time after

eight years of Obama and just the way

this country has gone for decades now I

love the message of making America first

closing up our borders bringing jobs

back to this country instead of shipping

them overseas and supporting our country

and our economy and that's just to begin

with that I could go on and on and on

and I support president stomp because I

think it's time we take our country back

it's time we start protecting our

borders it's time that we take our

economy back but more spending power and

and to the people instead of sending it

to Washington

I'm Gavin and I support Donald Trump

because he takes military action he

knows when to take action he he doesn't

do it anything himself he has he knows

of a knows a bunch of people that have

that know how to do things and he

doesn't really rely on himself he's

willing to cooperate with other people

and he doesn't go into a fight alone

without knowing that he's got backup and

the big thing for the hundred day for me

is that we've elected a man who's

finally going to stand up against the

leftist liberals the right leaning sick

of fans that don't want anything to do

with his agenda they need to get in line

they need to do what he needs done what

the American people need done we need to

make sure that this president is

supported that's why I'm here today

and I support him because he is all the

same values I do and I hope he gets him

done so basically that's it yeah and I

definitely

as far as his hundred day mark I feel

just done a lot I feel that we need to

give him more time

and above all more appreciation

For more infomation >> Video: Why Do You Support President Donald Trump? - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dibujos Animados para Niños - Tanques divertido Videos infantiles -1 horas Vehículos para Niños - Duration: 57:20.

For more infomation >> Dibujos Animados para Niños - Tanques divertido Videos infantiles -1 horas Vehículos para Niños - Duration: 57:20.

-------------------------------------------

MINECRAFT WITH TOASTY - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> MINECRAFT WITH TOASTY - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

A fight broke out on the jetway in the Atlanta Airport, and the Delta pilot got involved!! - Duration: 1:02.

A Delta pilot smacked a passenger who was fighting with another passenger at the Atlanta

airport ... and it was caught on video.

We're told the incident went down Sunday or Monday.

The plane had just landed and the passengers were leaving the jetway when 2 women started

fighting.

The pilot appears and tries separating the women.

He then grabs one of them by the arm and hits her.

The pilot walks away as the women are still on the ground.We're told a Delta employee

gave a supervisor the video almost immediately after the incident.We're also told some Delta

employees were upset because security wasn't called.We reached out to Delta, and a rep

tells us the airline is investigating and "taking this very seriously."

For more infomation >> A fight broke out on the jetway in the Atlanta Airport, and the Delta pilot got involved!! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Responding to Jesse Wellens: What Actually Makes YouTube Great - Duration: 7:58.

Hello YouTube. It's Chase here

Today I wanted to do a video response to Jesse's newest video on PrankvsPrank.

Hi guys.

Sitting here in my car, in a parking lot over at Menchie's, the frozen yogurt chain, here in town.

Going there with some of my friends

They followed me here, but they're dropping someone off at their house who lives really close by.

So, they're going to be back here in a few minutes. But, I'm here just waiting for them. Chilling in my car.

I had planned to film parts of today's video at the college. I was going to have some people help me

But, I'm just going to be doing it on my own this weekend. I'll probably have to have some of them help me with future videos

But for this video, just gonna be a one man team again. So

Just waitin for my friends and then we'll get frozen yogurt.

Hello YouTube. It's Chase here. Today I wanted to do a video response to Jesse's newest video on PrankvsPrank.

I was one of the first people to watch his new video on YouTube as soon as it was uploaded.

I got the notification on my desktop and I immediately clicked on it.

And of course, he used a clickbait title called "Quitting YouTube."

Now, even before I clicked on the video, I knew that he probably wouldn't actually quit YouTube and there'd be some reason he uploaded this video.

So, I clicked on it. And, of course, after a few minutes of watching, he is pretty serious about wanting to quit YouTube

if his views on his channel don't improve.

So, I mean, you can go watch his video if you haven't watched it already.

But basically, he says that like the views on his channel are down, you know, and why spend so much time

making these great videos? He's such a talented creator. Why make these huge videos on YouTube when people who used to watch his videos aren't watching them?

because it's not being pushed out to people through YouTube.

That's what many large YouTubers have been saying lately. Is that, their videos are not getting viewed by their existing audience.

because of the changes in the YouTube algorithm.

I also feel like it's possible that these big YouTubers have lost touch with their fans. They've lost touch with how they actually became popular.

and, they need to, kind of, remember why they became famous on YouTube. Why people started watching them.

After two years of wanting to make videos on YouTube, I decided to invest in my passion for creating.

I've come to realize and understand that it doesn't matter how many people are watching my videos.

What matters is that I'm experiencing, I'm learning, and I'm always creating,

isn't that what YouTube's really about? Creating content that you're proud of in that very moment?

I've really come to love and appreciate Jesse's videos. I've been watching his channel for a long time.

I've been watching his channel longer than I've been watching any other channel on YouTube.

I wouldn't say that he inspired me through BFvsGF and PrankvsPrank, when those two channels were very popular.

I'm not saying that he inspired me to do YouTube, but he definitely gave me that final nudge

during the year that I started uploading videos

His editing style, his filmmaking style is so unique. It's so different. it's such a breath of fresh air.

If you watched like his Burning Man video, there's something so unique and so cool about them, especially now that he's kind of been losing

that Casey Neistat influence now that he stopped vlogging. He's been making these big production things in his goal to become a filmmaker.

And it's really great stuff. However, Jesse's complaining in his newest video about not getting very many views and potentially leaving YouTube shows that

he has forgotten the essence of what actually made YouTube great. It's about the product, not the views. There's so many videos that

we would call "trash content" get millions of views. And, I'm guilty of watching them. I love watching videos like that.

However, there's so many of them out there and quality videos are no longer being made. The essence of YouTube is making videos that you're proud of

Views shouldn't affect that. I'm not slamming Jesse. I still look up to him as a creator. I still think he's one of the greatest YouTubers.

I will follow him whether he stays on YouTube or not. I will always follow whatever he makes.

And I'm not saying that I have all of the answers. I'm not saying that I'm great at making YouTube videos. However, I'm driven to make better content.

Every time I make a video, I try to make it the best that I can in that particular moment.

Yeah, you'll hear me admit that it wasn't that good or I might've done this differently or that differently, but in the end

I made the best video that I could in that moment in time when I hit the upload button.

Trying to always make my best video yet is what keeps me going on YouTube. Not the views. Not the subscribers. And not the money.

I've spent more money on camera equipment for this channel than I'll ever get back from it.

And that's because I love what I do

I'm doing this because I want to be a good filmmaker. I want to make the best content that I can

So the number of views, the number of subscribers is great. I celebrate that when I reach these milestones.

it really makes my work feel recognized and appreciated and it does give me a boost to keep going

However, the main reason that I upload videos is to always make better content. I am continuously trying to improve the videos that I make

and I will not stop making videos until I am satisfied with where I'm at. I know where I want to be, but I don't know how to get there.

and the only way I can think of getting there is to continue making videos and continue practicing what I'm doing.

So, putting your YouTube career in the balance because you're not getting enough views and claiming that you want YouTube to be great again

it just doesn't add up. Views is not what made YouTube great.

It's the creators who put their soul into their work and don't expect anything in return.

Thanks for watching. I hope you all have a fantastic day or night, whenever you are watching this

As always, continue to follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you

As always, I'm Chase Charaba and I'm exploring life through moving pictures.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét