Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> 99.995% GET SATISFIED AFTER WATCHING THE MOST SATISFYING VIDEO IN THE WORLD 2017 - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to take no L's (Black Ops 3 Insane Funny Moments!!!) - Duration: 5:09.

Hey, what's up guys today I got another video here for you.

What a bad start?

Bro did I? I just get turned on st the beginning of the video. Like What?

This gun melts.

Get of me!

How did that not hit?

How did dat dat dat

Bro aghh... This gun!

Ha Ha One bursted.

Oh no!

This guy is still on the second weapon.

Get of me!

Dude.. What?

Ok. There you go.

GG's.

One the first game even though I don't use anyone of these weapons.

It honestly sucks to wake up like early on a Saturday morning.

That's the thing right on the weekends like it just feels

It feels bad like if you wake up too early

And for me if I wake up at 1 am it still feels bad.

Dude

So that's like I am 2 for 2 right now

What were those shots?

Oh bro imagine if I got him.

Brooo-aghhhh!!!

Bruh

I-Ig

I literally just spawned.

Anghh. This is like the hardest part too!

Not

JK

Bro so many shots.

LOL

Swear if I choke this.

Ok. I am 3 for 3 right now.

All 3 games I have won.

See this man knows.

He know what's good for him.

He didn't challenge me.

Ok. I am already at .

The third.

Ok.I am.

Bro what? He just gave me the gunny.

Haha. Bro that was like such a bad mistake on his part though like.

What? What was that spawn?

Bro this guy has to set me back. What a guy, like actually?

Ok, there you go, finally.

4 for 4

You know lets get another win. 5 for 5 you know what I am saying?

Gotta destroy these kids, you know what I am saying? Gotta show them who's on top boi.

What an emblem?

I am pretty sure that is one of the default emblems.

Ha ha

Both of them were in a gun fight came in just killed both of them.

Aghh!!!!

Taking L's to kids I shouldn't be taking L's to.

Like what ? What?

How am I losing gunfights.

*Heavy Breathing*

Bro like every kill that he gets makes me more and more mad.

Like bro what happened to my hit detection?

Ok there you go. Finally.

Get off me you're awful!

Ha Ha. I feel bad for him.

Get of me

Oh bro he just.

Yo imagine five piece killcam. Aghh

Eh there you go. 5 for 5. Lets go.

The comeback that I had to make. Bro I was 4 kills behind. That was kind of intese I am not gonna lie.

I hope you guys enjoy the video if you did please leave a like and as always I'll see you guys later. Peaceeee

For more infomation >> How to take no L's (Black Ops 3 Insane Funny Moments!!!) - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Pokemon Fan Games & ROM Hacks with Fakemon of 2017 - Woopsire - Duration: 6:00.

So I've put a pretty decent chunk of time into playing the main series pokemon games,

and don't get me wrong they are great but sometimes you just get bored playing the same

games over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and you need

something to mix it up.

Something like a fan game that someone's poured hours and hours into.

Now making a pokemon rom hack is hard and making a good one is harder.

But making a new game with a set of brand new pokemon takes it to a whole other level.

So I figured why not showcase some of these fan made pokemon games.

Ill leave links and everything down in the description in case you want to check any

of the games featured down in the description below.

Lets get started

//Pokemon Sweet Pokemon Sweet is a little different, as its

not QUITE a full fakemon game but it makes the cut in my opinion.

It takes the normal pokemon firered game and makes it a whole lot sweeter…

Literally.

Pokemon have been renamed to Pokesweets and have had their typings changed to reflect

the games theme.The pokedex has been changed to a cookbook, the types to various flavors,

and the pokemon to candies, cookies, and even cakes.

The overworld has been changed into a crazy candyland, and turned out pretty sweet.

Okay I know I should stop I'm sorry.

If you played Pokemon Sweet version or plan to play it, then keep your eyes peeled for

the sequel.

Pokemon Sweet 2th, which is just as sweet and has added so many new things as well.

The creators really went all out and I would definitely recommend these uhh *clip of google

sweet synonyms* pleasant games.

//Pokemon Uranium You've probably seen or heard something

about Pokemon Uranium in the new recently, as they were in the news for quite a bit after

the pokemon company actually hit them with a DMCA but if you look hard enough you can

find anything on the internet.

Pokemon Uranium was a fan game about 9+ years in the making, with around 150 new pokemon,

but also has some familiar faces in it.

The game features a new typing as well known as nuclear since thats kinda the theme of

Pokemon Uranium.

If youre not a fan of new typings in the games then fear not, these next 3 games don't

have that so lets take a look.

//Pokemon Sienna Pokemon Sienna is a bit of an older game,

but even now it stands the test of time.

The game looks amazing, and looks are something that is very important to me when it comes

to games.

The game is very colorful, but can also be pretty dark and edgy and if you know anything

about me you know how edgy I like to be.

But anyway back to Sienna.

It puts you in the Voultan region where you can meet a whole slew of new pokemon.

It also gives you several other options like a storyline that is based on the decisions

you make, options to travel between new regions, and one of my favorite things about pokemon

hacks, new music.

Its a very cool and older game, so I would definitely advise you to go check it out if

youre in the mood to play some new games.

Also the mascot is Lugia so its obviously going to be a good game.

//Pokemon Vega Pokemon Vega, fun fact, was originally created

by a group of Japanese hackers but was later translated in English for us noobs to use.

It might just be me but a lot of the coolest pokemon hacks seem to be in foreign languages.

Anyway Pokemon Vega drops you into a whole new region known as the Tohoak region where

you have 181 new pokemon designs and concepts, as well as around 70 new moves.

Also the music for this game is insanely good, and as I said the music is a major key.

You can really tell that an insane amount of work went into this game and im thoroughly

impressed.

The overworld looks great, the fan created pokemon look amazing, and even the aftergame

is quite expansive.

Props to the creators and also the people that took the time to translate this game.

A job well done!

//Pokemon Clover Now this is a game that actually took everyone

by surprise at the start of the year, Pokemon Clover.

Now not to be biased, but this is definitly my favorite of the 5 ive mentioned so far.

It has so many cool features, but the most notable one would have to be the inclusion

of 386 wonderfully designed fakemon.

The creators really went all out on this, the game looks beautiful, the music is amazing,

the humor and dialogue alone is enough to make me want to love this game.

It gets a little offensive so if youre going to get triggered over a pokemon game I would

definitly not tell you to play this one.

If you love memes you'll be sure to love this game.

I know im probably being really vague on this one but I really dont have time to go over

all the features so I'll just show you a list and you can decide for yourself whether

or not the game is worth playing.

Spoilers, it is.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Pokemon Fan Games & ROM Hacks with Fakemon of 2017 - Woopsire - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

TRY NOT TO LAUGH Funny Animals Vines Compilation - Best Funny Videos of Animals Doing Stupid Things - Duration: 10:05.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> TRY NOT TO LAUGH Funny Animals Vines Compilation - Best Funny Videos of Animals Doing Stupid Things - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Travel video #17 - Nepal, trekking on the Himalayas! - Duration: 8:07.

"Try it, anyway!"

"I tried it, Santiago, no kidding..."

"The hangover..."

"Hi monkeys!

Oh, it saw us..."

For more infomation >> Travel video #17 - Nepal, trekking on the Himalayas! - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 - SURVIVE (GTA 5 Music Video) - Duration: 4:31.

Told you to walk away

That was my first and last mistake

I blew without your faith

Oh what can I do

Cause I'm just a sinking ship

And you're just a pair of lips

That I've lost in the moment

All I want is for you to come back

Now I'm caught

In the middle of life

And I need

I need you to survive

Survive

Survive

I need you to survive

Cause without you by my side

I can't survive

Survive

I need you to survive

Cause without you by my side

I can't survive

And this can be the end

I want to settle for being your friend

Our broken bond is not too late to mend

But what can I do?

Cause I'm just a sinking ship

And you're just a pair of lips

That I've lost in the moment

All I want is for you to come back

Now I'm caught

In the middle of life

And I need

I need you to survive

She said won't you walk right

So I can give you one more chance

You're only living in your damn head

Cause without you by my side

I can't survive

I need you to survive

Cause without you by my side

I can't survive

Cause without you by my side

I can't

For more infomation >> GTA 5 - SURVIVE (GTA 5 Music Video) - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Greatesthire.com overview video for employers - Duration: 0:31.

Employers, greatesthire.com is an exceptional website

for finding and hiring the most qualified

locally based employees for your company.

You know, sophisticated features like

accurate distances to the work site,

salary negotiation, integrated messaging,

even information on employee availability,

are guaranteed to vastly improve your hiring experience.

So, sign up at greatesthire.com,

and start getting results today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét