Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

so I'm going to show you a few things

that you can integrate into your first

UNCHEARTED video. Your first UNCHEARTED video.

First of all you're going to be

like oh my gosh what I do and need a

majestic background I need to look on

fleek, eyebrows on point, you're going to

over stress it you're going to overthink it

That's not how you make an uncharted

video not your first time. Forget all of

that literally pop up in your kitchen

like I am right now show up be yourself

don't think about what you're going to

say don't plan out something of what

you're going to say talk about a blue

bowl if you have to okay and and how it

blocks the light and it shows your face

better I don't know what it is but the

reason it's cold UNCHEARTED is because

you're uncharted as in you're you're

exploring uncharted territory this isn't

something you should be comfortable with

yet this is your first video and each

video that you do you get progressively

better and better at being comfortable

in well new territory new spaces new

places new ways to express different

things that you know and learn be it

something in the moment be it something

that happened yesterday whatever it is

this is real time and your first video

is so special so special because you get

to really see in yourself certain

limiting beliefs that show up certain

things that hold that are holding you

back that you'll look back on in your first

year ago oh my gosh I can't believe I I

felt so stressed out or I wasn't relaxed

in myself where I went on blabbering

about that because I didn't know what to

talk about you know what to talk about I

didn't know what to talk about right now even

though I didn't even know 10 seconds ago

it's just coming through me right now

and that's the beauty of UNCHEARTED watch

and stuff comes through you. You get to this

point where you're like oh my gosh what

am I going to talk about well guess what

what you talk about is naturally the first

thing your brain go to is something you

love to talk about be it TV shows be it

the way almonds are I'm just looking at

almonds right now so be it the way

almonds benefit your health be it how

you wash up and do your chores and like

a tidy clean house because

crates Fung Shui I just like the word

Fung Shui feel like it's the word of the

day now I'm rhyming on the spot oh no

hope I throw it down so hot but this is

the reason why UNCHEARTED can be so

good it's because you freestyling it and

you're in your element your element is

unique to you and each person gets to

see your element be it rapping be it a

little more orientated towards the beach

and your love of the ocean whatever your

element is this is the chance for it to

be heard for it to be supported and

funded for people to really follow you and

get to know you not based on like's not

based on comments based on this

uncharted territory down here alright

that's me for today Jackson what up

For more infomation >> Your first UNCHEARTED video - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Animal Fights For Children Cheetah Cartoon Running Videos Dinosaur Vs Trex Wild Animals Fights Video - Duration: 59:25.

Animal Fights For Children Cheetah Cartoon Running Videos Dinosaur Vs Trex Wild Animals Fights Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét