Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

It felt incredible being named

one of the most influential teens of 2016 by Time.

I was very surprised and extremely honored, of course,

because there's plenty of teenagers in the world.

I am an artist, first and foremost, of course.

But today you can literally make a living out of being you.

You know, you could start a YouTube channel, a podcast.

Um, you can do Instagram videos.

You can be funny on Twitter and all that and just be yourself.

And I feel like for me, to do something that I love,

and the people love back, it's really (smooches).

Technologies that I heavily rely on is definitely

my computer and my phone. Those are the two things.

When they released the iPhone- the first iPhone,

and Steve Jobs said, "This is revolutionary, guys!

We have an iPod, we have a phone, and we have a computer!"

and it was like, "Oh my gosh!" People were freaking out

it was all these three things in one thing.

And now it's like, "Of course we have internet,"

"Of course we have music,"

"Of course we got a camera," and all that.

There is a lot of things that my parents don't understand.

'Cause I'll feel like,

(imitating) "You don't know what it's like to be a teenager!"

but I feel like they do, though.

Memes, my mom will probably not get that.

Teens get memes. It's just a part of the culture and

that's just something you gotta stay on top of.

I was just visiting another office

and they had written down all the memes

and it was just like a complete wall of all the memes.

And I just remember being like,

"Oh my gosh, I remember that one!"

"I remember that one," "I remember that one!"

I go out, I do stupid stuff.

I do behave like a teenager, as I should.

Love, breakups, you fight with friends, you make new friends,

you fall in love again, and you know, all that.

But just growing up in general, it can be really tough.

And people will look at you in a certain way

because you are younger and

people will definitely look at you in a certain way

because you are a girl and if you combine that,

I feel like it's really easy to feel small and-

or for other people to make you feel small.

Of course teenagers have great ideas

and that's why I don't really understand some people

on social medias that I see that preach

that teenagers shouldn't speak about political things.

Of course we should

and I feel like it's so good to see teenage magazines.

You You know, I open the page and it's like,

"Oh my gosh, they're talking about the war in Syria."

We need to know because we are growing up.

So sometimes it's okay to take a break

and it's okay to not speak up on every issue,

but I will always back people up who does it.

We do have the power and

if we don't have it right now, we're gonna have it someday.

For more infomation >> Why Zara Larsson Supports Teens Speaking Out About Politics - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Loose - Alex Galli ft. Eljay (Original Song) - Duration: 3:39.

Hey babe, been paid since the eighth grade Fast lane, no brakes call a mayday

We been living for the moment and the Melody Wasting time, that's what they tellin' me

We free, livin' like G's Opened up my eyes

We were living the dream I'm not waitin' wishin'

Not complaining 'bout conditions I'm just laying back and letting it be

I-I-I live my Life With my heart on my sleeve

I-I-I am so high All I need

Is to breathe

On the loose - Yeah Bullet Proof - Yeah

Paid my dues - Yeah On the loose - yeah

Hey babe, this ain't like high school Hide you sneaking wine through line two

Then we jump on the Bloor bus Now we drunk on the tour bus

We free, livin' like G's Opened up my eyes

We were living the dream Never graduated, just stayed straight

And kept creating Now I'm laying back and letting it be

I-I-I live my Life With my heart on my sleeve

I-I-I am so high All I need

Is to breathe

On the loose - Yeah Bullet Proof - Yeah

Paid my dues - Yeah On the loose - yeah

These days are amazing Eljay in a playlist

Broke free, little weed on the beach Hit Cali get paid for vacations, made it

I said turn up the track, verse hard they be turning it back, Mr. Replay

Dance to the beat make you swerve when I rap and

This life is life something out a dream Them flash lights and movie scenes

Said they couldn't get the mind 'round the concept

Back when I was ridin' in a Pontiac yeah Now it's spades and the cognac bomb threat

blue fuck a Honda

On the loose - Yeah Bullet Proof - Yeah

Paid my dues - Yeah On the Loose - Yeah

For more infomation >> Loose - Alex Galli ft. Eljay (Original Song) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

China, Russia agree to cooperate on North Korea denuclearization | RT China - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> China, Russia agree to cooperate on North Korea denuclearization | RT China - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors Cars With Spiderman - Superheroes Cartoons for kids & Hulk Cartoon for kids - Duration: 14:04.

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Learn Colors Cars With Spiderman - Superheroes Cartoons for kids & Hulk Cartoon for kids - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

What Noise Does A Bug Make? - Duration: 4:04.

(playful music)

- [Teacher] Alana, what noise does a cat make?

- Meow?

- [Teacher] Very good!

Graham, what noise does a cow make?

- Mooo.

- [Woman] Excellent!

Petey, F-what noise does a bug make?

(loud rip)

- [Petey Voiceover] F-what kind of stupid-ass question

is that?

Last I checked, bugs don't make noise.

This is some Zen Buddhist koan about one-hand-clappin'

John Cage 4'33-type bullshit, am I right?

(babies cooing)

- [Teacher] Wanna give it a try, Petey?

(horror music)

- [Grasshopper] Hey, kid.

(oriental music)

Woof.

- [Teacher] Come on, Petey.

Give it a try.

What noise does a bug make?

- Woof.

- [Teacher] Aww, Petey, you're just not getting

animal noises, huh?

(crying) - [Petey Voiceover] What?

Are you kidding me?

I nailed that.

- [Teacher] Okay, maybe somebody didn't get enough sleep

in at naptime?

(cage closing)

(lullaby music)

(oriental music)

- You!

Why'd you play me like that?

I said what you said and got it wrong.

(smooth jazz)

- I said, "Woof," because the What Noise game

is a real zonk to the head.

- Huh?

- They're not teaching you to speak.

They're teaching you to categorize.

Not all bugs make the same noise, ya dig?

Maybe this little buggie just wants to woof.

- I think it's fun to go "woof."

- See, that's thinking for yourself.

And teachers should be teaching you how to think.

Not how to recite back the answers they wanna hear,

Patty Cakes.

- I like to play Patty Cakes.

Wait.

Am I a conformist because I like to play Patty Cakes?

- If you like Patty Cakes, play Patty Cakes.

But don't play Patty Cakes because they told you

to play Patty Cakes, you dig?

- Umm... yeah.

I dig.

- Just because someone is in a position

of authority, it doesn't mean they have all the answers.

- Even you?

- Like the Buddhist said,

if you see me on the edge of the windowsill,

squash me.

- Okay.

Squash bugs.

- Metaphorically.

- Right.

Yeah, I knew that.

- And if you wanna say "woof," say "woof."

- Woof.

- Also.

Chemtrails have chemicals that the government

sprays from aircrafts to control the populous.

Good bye!

(mysterious music)

- I learned more in one session with that bug

than I've learned from all of the iPad

object permanence games my parents downloaded from me,

combined.

Not the chemtrail stuff, all the stuff before that.

About not letting school get in the way

of your education and stuff.

- Hey!

Baby.

Before I go, there's one more thing I think you should know.

Always, and I mean always be sure t-

(squish)

(baby crying)

- [Mother] Oh drat.

Where'd it go?

Did I get it?

(baby crying)

(oriental music)

(baby cooing)

- [Mother] I dunno if I got it.

Did I get it?

- She didn't get it.

Some people never do.

(inspirational music)

- Yoo-hoo...

(rolls tongue)

(oriental music)

For more infomation >> What Noise Does A Bug Make? - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

The MATH of time travel REVEALED Scientists says we CAN travel in time - Duration: 7:12.

The MATH of time travel REVEALED Scientists says we CAN travel in time

According to a new study, time travel is�mathematically speaking�possible.

A researcher has concluded that space should NOT be divided into three dimensions�where

time is separated.

Instead, four dimensions need to be imagined simultaneously as a space-time continuum in

which the different directions are connected.

While time travel has only been possible in popular movies and books, a scientist has

found that in reality, there�s more to time travel than what we previously believed.

A researcher has created a new, revolutionary model that reveals�mathematically�time

travel is in fact possible.

While it seems to work mathematically, experts have yet to come up with the �right� materials

to create a working �time machine�.

The study was recently published in the IOPscience Journal Classical and Quantum Gravity and

argues that mathematically speaking we can travel in time:

In this paper we present geometry which has been designed to fit a layperson�s description

of a �time machine�.

It is a box which allows those within it to travel backwards and forwards through time

and space, as interpreted by an external observer.

Timelike observers travel within the interior of a �bubble� of geometry which moves

along a circular, acausal trajectory through spacetime.

If certain timelike observers inside the bubble maintain a persistent acceleration, their

worldlines will close.

Our analysis includes a description of the causal structure of our spacetime, as well

as a discussion of its physicality.

The inclusion of such a bubble in a spacetime will render the background spacetime non-orientable,

generating additional consistency constraints for formulations of the initial value problem.

The spacetime geometry is geodesically incomplete, contains naked singularities, and requires

exotic matter.

Ben Tippett, a mathematics and physics instructor at the University of British Columbia�s

Okanagan campus has revealed that time travel is at least mathematically possible.

�People think of time travel as something of fiction, and we tend to think it�s not

possible because we don�t actually do it.

But mathematically, it is possible,� revealed Tippett,

According to a newly-published study, Tippet concludes that space should NOT be divided

into three dimensions�where time is separated.

Instead, Tippett says four dimensions need to be imagined simultaneously as a space-time

continuum in which the different directions are connected.

Time travel.

Based on Einstein�s theory�the researchers argues that the curvature of space-time is

responsible for the curved orbits of the planets in the universe.

The researcher argues that if space-time was not �curved� planets in the universe would

travel in a straight line.

Imagine yourself standing next to a MASSIVE STAR.

There, space-time geometry becomes curved making all straight trajectories of nearby

cosmic bodies to bend, following a curved path around the star.

�The time direction of the space-time surface also shows curvature.

There is evidence showing the closer to a black hole we get, time moves slower,� says

Tippett.

�My model of a time machine uses the curved space-time � to bend time into a circle

for the passengers, not in a straight line.

That circle takes us back in time.�

For the study, Tippett came up with a mathematical model called Traversable Acausal Retrograde

Domain in Space-time or more charismatically called TARDIS.

Tippett describes it as a bubble of space-time geometry which is able to carry contents back

and forth through space.

This �bubble� moves through space-time at a speed greater than the speed of light

times 8, which consequently allows it to move backwards in time.

�Studying space-time is both fascinating and problematic.

And it�s also a fun way to use math and physics,� says Tippett.

�Experts in my field have been exploring the possibility of mathematical time machines

since 1949.

And my research presents a new method for doing it.�

However, while the researcher says its mathematically possible to travel in time, he doubts that

anyone will ever build a working time machine in the near future.

�HG Wells popularized the term �time machine� and he left people with the thought that an

explorer would need a �machine or special box� to actually accomplish time travel,�

Tippett says.

�While it is mathematically feasible, it is not yet possible to build a space-time

machine because we need materials � which we call exotic matter � to bend space-time

in these impossible ways, but they have yet to be discovered,� concluded Tippett.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét