Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 21 2017

This is Reddy from Hi-Lite Records

My new album "Universe" with its new single "My Lite" is going to be released soon

the word "Lite" comes from my label, "Hi-Lite Records"

This song is about my life

I have had a very busy year, I had to deal with a lot of issues

Not to mention "Show Me The Money"

There had been many ups and downs

I wanted to be real about it and express my feelings through this song

I met UGP (producer of the album) through G2

I had the chance to talk to him when he was in South Korea

We had a good vibe together

He had a passion in this album so we were able to finish the project together

Ever since I started working on "My Lite"

I wanted to shoot the music video in the desert

I figured that the atmosphere in the desert would suit the vibe of this music

L.A. had great locations so I decided to shoot it here

I wanted to keep the mood of the album not too deep

The album has diverse stories about my life

It includes the story of how I first started making music, what my mentality was

How relationship has changed after "Show Me The Money"

Overall, the ablum has a bright and positive vibe

I had so much fun making this album

I poured all my feelings and thoughts into this project so I am happy with it

This album means a lot to me

For more infomation >> Reddy - The Making of "My Lite (feat. A.C.T.)" Music Video - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Desenho infantil carros | caminhão de polícia | video para criançinhas - Duration: 12:23.

For more infomation >> Desenho infantil carros | caminhão de polícia | video para criançinhas - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

Installation Guide - How To Install & Register Pro Show Gold 6 In Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 9:01.

Installation Guide - How To Install & Register ProShow Gold 6 In Urdu/Hindi

For more infomation >> Installation Guide - How To Install & Register Pro Show Gold 6 In Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

Extra Pronunciation Lesson: Unusual ED Endings - Duration: 2:39.

Hello, English Winners! I just did a video

on Ed endings earlier. You might want to

check that out at the end of this one.

Now we're going to go into some

irregular pronunciations of -ed endings.

I'm going to go ahead and throw some

words up on the screen. Now look at those

words and guess how they are pronounced.

You probably think they're pronounced

like this: "aged... dubbed... rag... blessed...

learned... wikked... crook'd... nicked... and

retched..." You would be wrong. When these

are used as adjectives, the words are

pronounced a little bit differently. I'm

going to explain and pronounce these

words again using the way they would be

used as adjectives in a sentence. "aged...

Dogged... ragged... Blessed... learned... wicked...

crooked... naked... wretched..." So now we're

going to show the words again in

sentences, so you can see how they are

pronounced as adjectives. Are you ready? "A

learned man. The wicked stepmother." A

dogged determination. A ragged trench

coat." Can you see how they're used? It's kind

of difficult to learn at first, but once

you get used to hearing these words, it

starts to feel natural to you. So it's

important to become accustomed to these

unusual -ed pronunciations. Now once again,

when you use them as verbs, they retain

their original pronunciation, according

to all the rules I explained in the

earlier video. Here's an example: as you

can see, I've changed some of the

sentences because some of those

adjectives do not translate well to

verbs, or if they do, they translate to

verbs that nobody ever uses. So here goes:

"You learned English. The wine aged

well. They dogged him. He blessed the

prisoner." So there you have it. Just a

quick video on irregular -ed endings. I

hope you enjoyed this video. If you did,

SUBSCRIBE. Let me know in the comments

what other videos you want and i'll post

a link to my other -ed ending video, so

you can check it out. Keep on winning

English winners. I'll see you later!

For more infomation >> Extra Pronunciation Lesson: Unusual ED Endings - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Dinosaurs Giant Surprise Eggs For Children Dinosaurs Surprise Eggs Videos 3D Dinosaurs Real Eggs - Duration: 55:07.

Dinosaurs Giant Surprise Eggs For Children Dinosaurs Surprise Eggs Videos 3D Dinosaurs Real Eggs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét