Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

Hello everyone welcome back.

Today I want to share with you some of my favorite words in English.

I've picked quite a random group of words so I will first explain to you what the word

means the definition, I will give you an example of the word in a sentence and then I will

give you a little explanation to why I chose this word. So let's start.

The first word I have picked is Cliche.

Cliche.

This is a saying or an idea which is used to much.

It's overused that it kind of becomes boring and uninteresting or unimportant.

A good example in English would be the saying 'There's plenty of fish in he sea' this is

used when talking about love or relationships meaning there's plenty more people out there

for you, but it's something we hear all the time something people always say to try to

cheer somebody up.

That is a Cliche.

The reason I chose the word is partly because I like the sound Cliche and also I quite like

having a word to use for this situation.

The word actually comes from French which you will see I have actually left the accent

on which is quite rare in England to use accents in our language.

My next word I have chosen is Jaded.

Jaded.

This is when somebody becomes bored and uninterested in something because they have had a bad experience

usually or a negate experience in it.

For example it's quite common to use the word Jaded when talking about love.

We could have the sentence 'Tom was very jaded after his wife left him' I like this word

because it's quite powerful and it's quite different.

It's quite unique word.

So that's why I have chosen this one.

Jaded.

My third word is Awesome.

Awesome is another way of saying extremely good or great and I use it a lot every day,

that's the main reason I chose it.

So we can say for example You are Awesome.

Your awesome.

The next word is Banter.

Banter is to tease or lightly insult your friends in a very joking playful way.

So you might bring up something embarrassing your friend did to try and lightly insult

them to give them a bit of banter.

So in a sentence we could have 'Banter is very common in England' and this is true.

English people like to have banter with their friends they like to be playful with their

friends.

I chose this word because it's a nice way to explain this and it also does sound quite

nice as well.

It's quite a different word and I think it's quite an English thing.

Banter.

The last word I have chosen is Adventure.

Adventure is trying something new or slightly different.

It's doing something unusual which is usually a fun exciting activity.

It might sometimes involve a little risk.

So for example we could have 'I'm going on an adventure to Africa' I chose this word

because it's quite important to me.

I like the idea of living life as if it's an adventure or I like experiencing lot's

of adventures.

I hope you liked hearing some of my favorite words.

What would be really great is if you could put some of your favorite English words in

the comments and hopefully if we get enough I will make a video where I go through some

of your favorite words as well.

So please do put them in the comments so I can make that.

Thank you very much for watching this video remember there's new lessons every Tuesday

and Friday so please subscribe and I will see you all soon.

Bye!

For more infomation >> ENGLISH VOCABULARY LESSON MY FAVOURITE WORDS - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Best Sea Animals Death Fight Videos Shark Vs Crocodile Fight 3D Colors Giant Shark Attack On Human - Duration: 12:15.

Best Sea Animals Death Fight Videos Shark Vs Crocodile Fight 3D Colors Giant Shark Attack On Human

For more infomation >> Best Sea Animals Death Fight Videos Shark Vs Crocodile Fight 3D Colors Giant Shark Attack On Human - Duration: 12:15.

-------------------------------------------

#AbrahamHicks • This is how #Creation occurs • Esther Hicks #LawofAttraction Best Daily Videos Posts - Duration: 12:30.

For more infomation >> #AbrahamHicks • This is how #Creation occurs • Esther Hicks #LawofAttraction Best Daily Videos Posts - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) - Duration: 1:03.

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) It looks like the internet just found its new star—at least for the next five minutes. When Danielle Ann appeared on the "Dr. Phil" show in September, she shocked the audience—and Dr. Phil McGraw—when she told them, "Cash me outside, how bow dah?"Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) The audience laughed at her. Dr. Phil was stunned, asking her what "cash me outside" means.Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) For those who were just as confused as Dr. Phil, Urban Dictionary describes the term in the following way: "Basically, it means, come talk to me outside so that we can sort out our issues and potentially get into a physical fight."Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) Last week, Danielle's taunt was remixed and soon became a viral video, which is one of the reasons it went viral last week, even though the episode aired months ago. Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)Celebrities like "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kourtney Kardashian wrote, "Ca$h me outside," to caption one of her Instagram photos Saturday. Memes of "cash me outside" went viral on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, too.Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) With all the negative attention, rumors swirled 13-year-old Danielle committed suicide. The article, however, was written by phony news site Fly Height. The title erroneously read: "Cash Me Outside' Girl Found Dead After Apparent Suicide!!!!" Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video)

For more infomation >> Cash me outside how bow dah (Original video) - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Shark Cartoons For Children Color Shark Attack Videos Colour Sharks Finger Family Rhymes Shark Bite - Duration: 12:15.

Shark Cartoons For Children Color Shark Attack Videos Colour Sharks Finger Family Rhymes Shark Bite

For more infomation >> Shark Cartoons For Children Color Shark Attack Videos Colour Sharks Finger Family Rhymes Shark Bite - Duration: 12:15.

-------------------------------------------

Tổng hợp các cách tải video trên facebook - Download video Facebook 📺 - Duration: 12:52.

For more infomation >> Tổng hợp các cách tải video trên facebook - Download video Facebook 📺 - Duration: 12:52.

-------------------------------------------

So many Canadian Geese, and then they fly away. - Duration: 2:00.

Bob the Canadian here.

In my last video there was a lot of geese in the background.

So I thought, rather than teach English today, I would just come outside and shoot a video

for you guys of all of the geese.

I'm going to try and get closer slowly but surely.

But eventually they will fly away, so.

I'm going to try and go a little bit closer now.

About ten steps closer every time and shoot a little bit more.

See how close I can get.

There they go.

They must have seen us.

For more infomation >> So many Canadian Geese, and then they fly away. - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Prezentacja Minecraft :D - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Prezentacja Minecraft :D - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Deaf Culture Hour #1 - DIY Video on a Paper Plate Craft - Duration: 5:15.

Hello, my name is Jordan and today I'm going to show you some DIYs with paper plates, so

first is going to be a little container that you can put stuff in—pencils or food or

whatever you want.

So, the first thing you do is take a paper plate and you want to use your scissors and

cut straight lines from the ridges to the smooth part, just right here and on the bottom

as well, parallel to each other.

Like this and then directly across on the other side.

Okay, so now both this part and this part have been cut, so what you want to do next

is you want to take the long sides that haven't been cut and fold them along the cut lines

like this.

So, you're going to take this side and you're gonna fold it so the crease lines up with

where the paper plate has been cut.

You're going to do that on this side as well, so it should be like this.

And open it back up and you are going to fold again at the top where the cut ends here.

You're going to fold it down, fold right there and then the two sides should also be

folded down, so fold this one and fold down this way and then you're going to flip it

over and do the same with this side.

So fold right here and then we're going to fold these two sides.

You can open it back and then you're gonna want to make sure all the edges are folded

well.

So now you're plate should look a bit like this.

Then, you're going to take the two long sides, the two small pieces that are folded,

kind of like, a slice or pizza or something, and you're going to take the two ends and

you're going have them meet in the middle like this.

You can take a piece of tape or a stapler, whatever you have, or glue and you're going

to take the two ends right here and tape them together.

Like this, and then you're going to flip it over and do the same on this side.

Take the two ends and close them in like this.

Then use a piece of tape and stick them together like this.

Okay and then you're going to take another piece of tape and it should look like this

right now and you're going to take this end and you're just going to tape it onto

the side right there to make sure that stays like this.

You're going to take this end and tape it as well.

Take this one right here and then you should have a little box.

And a lot of people either they color it or put a bow around it because they like to put

food, like cookies, or use it as a display box, or you can just put office materials

in there, like tape, scissors, pencil, anything.

Some cookies, food, crackers, anything you want to hold.

And that is how you make a paper plate box.

That's the DIY, okay.

For more infomation >> Deaf Culture Hour #1 - DIY Video on a Paper Plate Craft - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Stanford Video 2, 4th Grade - Duration: 0:37.

What are some bad things that can happen from a volcano and an earthquake?

Some bad things that are caused by volcanoes and earthquakes is that they can destroy homes from people, and they can cause many people to be hurt, or they can die, and people can, um, be homeless.

I agree because, that, it, because the volcano burns down people's houses and then they're going to be homeless, they're not gonna have any homes and the volcano could crush...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét