Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Finally we're getting to ride the

Ducati 848 evo

(music plays)

I'm used to people staring at me with

the racesuit and all but this is

something unreal, they are just forming a crowd!

When I took this motorcycle off the sidestand

first time, it felt so lightweight, almost like a RC390

but in the slow speed the front feels so

heavy, I mean, I was expecting Ducati's

to be agile but this is like any other

Superbike, the front has a lot of weight

and feel to it.

R1 Rider: Can't ride fast (today) there is too much traffic. Me: Lets go and we'll see.

Okay, I guess I was a bit wrong about the

agility, it is very agile but you have

to take the motorcycle over a certain

speed, maybe 30 or 40 kilometers per hour and

then the front becomes absolutely

agile this is an excellent chassis

I must say, I wasn't expecting that.

when I'm riding it on the straight the

front feels almost glued to the highway

but the moment you put in a little bit

of input it's very responsive I mean I'm

blown away by this handling.

the scene a twin cylinder bike our

degree is different dinner in life

forever there's no building up our it's

like a nap more fuel but it it's

instantly dead

it's much more closer to a single

cylinder sort of our delivery than a

property superbike sort of power

dissipate you know comparing it with the

d800 i would say that the ca trip much

more beginner friendly but first it's

less barbels but i would say even the

Dayton is more beginner friendly because

the hour it comes on in a way that may

not be very suitable for beginners

this is my first time with the

motorcycle i'm having a little bit of

problem with the front break i don't

think its a Ducati issue it's just that this

morning the front ebert it's vibrating

ok got a couple of corners coming up so

let's see what the motorcycle

coming out of the corner that was a very

scary experience I wasn't expecting the

huge stones to be over there

There has been been an accident, go back from here...

Turn around, turn around, turn around (aggressively) carrying a shovel in his hand.

Coming back to the discussion this bike feels so

great enters it hugs the tarmac

perfectly gives you that confidence

right from the first raid and yet when

you're pulling it out of the corner it

just suspect so fast extremely Adele

extremely flickable but at the same

time it gives you that extreme feel

field in already has me color cycles

clickable sometimes you lose the front

and feedback it is sort of a trade-off

like the Duke is extremely particular

the RC is not that simple

so you have less friends feedback

whereas the RTS more friends free texts

it's sort of compromise but this

motorcycle seems to have a dog

clickable at the same time the frederick

feedback is just imagine even more than

the Japanese people like that every

single part is it's all to do with that

great trip that the guard has really

love to Cuddy's and I guess this

handling the lightweight and the stable

leadership can be one thing that people

really love about two copies apart from

the two in cylinder which is well it

gives a motorcycle some people say it

gives it more character I wouldn't go so

abstract but say yes the part of the

resource instantaneous that you'd really

enjoy writing this like I'm sorry that

distributed turn out to be as good as my

other reviews but because of the

accident the owner was kind of worried

that doing a ride at this point of time

might be a little dangerous

so we had to cut this short but he loves

you that has promised that there'll be

another episode with the Ducati I just

wanted to share this episode with you

guys because this is my first time on

the ducati and I really really enjoyed

it even if it was shot left specific so

if you like this video i just wanted to

four types of the bike videos make step

outside is the x 14 art tried the human

that is a shark right before you do

something venture has been following it

a positive at the party for Frank Field

so if you want to see all of those

videos to hit the subscribe button if

you're already a subscriber why don't

you hit that like and share button, it

really helps our channel, thanks for

watching and we'll share another episode

very fast and quickly with you guys, this is

Rahul, Goodbye!

For more infomation >> First Time Riding a Ducati Superbike | 848 Evo | RWR - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Khởi My Huy Khánh | Suni Hạ Linh đọ dáng cùng Khởi My - Duration: 35:32.

For more infomation >> Khởi My Huy Khánh | Suni Hạ Linh đọ dáng cùng Khởi My - Duration: 35:32.

-------------------------------------------

部屋 出窓 店舗にうれしい多色ライト 専用アプリで色を変えられます DMYCO LEDライトスピーカー - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> 部屋 出窓 店舗にうれしい多色ライト 専用アプリで色を変えられます DMYCO LEDライトスピーカー - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ушёл с Пары? 🐶 - Duration: 12:03.

For more infomation >> Ушёл с Пары? 🐶 - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

시민들에게 엉덩이 찔러달라고해서 진짜 엉덩이인거 인증하기! 왜 찔러달랬더니 때리는거야? ㅜㅜㅜ - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> 시민들에게 엉덩이 찔러달라고해서 진짜 엉덩이인거 인증하기! 왜 찔러달랬더니 때리는거야? ㅜㅜㅜ - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

New Day New Start - Alternative Indie Pop Rock Song 2017 - Duration: 1:04.

We've all been through rough times.

[New Day New Start playing]

And sometimes it may feel like

we're stuck or held down.

This song is an anthem

to moving forward

flying free

and living in the now

with our eyes hopeful

and set on the future.

know that right now

you are free.

free to be you

and free to live out

your new day,

and your new start.

For more infomation >> New Day New Start - Alternative Indie Pop Rock Song 2017 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Fast Facts #7 (US Theme!) - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Fast Facts #7 (US Theme!) - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

STONER CANDY MUKBANG - Duration: 23:18.

*laughing* Oh my God.

I want to apologize from the start.

The beginning of this video is really

poor quality. My camera settings

got messed up and it was recording

in, I believe, a condensed version

of what it was supposed to be. So sorry.

Skip to 3:46 if you want better quality right now.

Hi Internet, it is MarissaSmokes.

Today is the actual day that I'm filming my

"2 Week Med Update" video.

If you've seen that video you know

that my trip to Target was unsuccessful

but I did come away with a pile of candy.

And I wanted to try a little, like,

stoner junkfood mukbang -

I think that's how you pronounce it.

If you don't know

what a muk.. mukbang... mukbang.. mukbang (trying different pronunciations)

is, it is an eating show.

I honestly don't know if they started in Japan or Korea.

But one of those places I'm pretty sure

and.. I think Korea.

I was right. It was South Korea.

I'll have a link to an article about mukbang below.

My Marissa Edition. We're going to start with a bowl

and then chow down.

I've also got some RedBull here.

I know it's not healthy but neither is any of this.

If you were looking for something healthy,

sorry, but go elsewhere today.

Ah!

Okay, I'm starting with one of these Lindor truffles because

I love them.

If you watched any

of my Vlogmas candy haul videos

you've probably heard me talk about these.

There's only two, I thought there were normally

three in those. Lame.

Just little chocolate truffles.

At some point my camera's recording got

switched out of the regular setting.

At this point I was unaware that the footage

also looked like total crap.

So, time for truffle number two after that.

I'll also

load another bowl.

Okay..

Let's go for some of these

Jelly Belly Jewel Valentine Mix.

They say "sparkling jelly beans".

Sparkling Bubblegum, Sparkling Cream Soda, and

Sparkling Very Cherry.

Okay. I've never tried this before.

They look like they're supposed to be iridescent jelly beans.

They are!!

They' got sparkles

*Song 1 Begins. See Description for Info.*

Okay, Sparkling Bubblegum just tastes like bubblegum.

This is Cream Soda.

Mmkay, tastes like cream soda.

These are cute, I like this one. Very Cherry.

Okay, so they all taste like their normal flavors.

But they're just sparkly.

I bet Cherry and Cream Soda

together taste really good.

I'm dropping them.

Let's have some marshmallow hearts next.

Red sugar hearts.

I'm going to do that away from the bowl.

????

I'm going to have my Hershey's marshmallow heart next.

I'm curious to see if it will be colored marshmallow

or just white marshmallow. It looks like it's white.

I really like marshmallow.

And there's kind of a lot of chocolate.

It makes it hard to eat a lot of it at once.

Next is the Nerds Rope.

???

So, if you live somewhere where there's not Nerds,

what these are, are small sugar candies

and they're kind of.. They're sweet and they're kind of tart

at the same time.

And then, normally they come in a little box,

but then these have a gummy rope in the center

and they're all kind of attached to it.

*Song Number 2 Begins. See description box for details.*

**And I can't hear myself over this music so I'm not sure what I'm saying, sorry!!**

I wish it was like 2 feet long.

Now he's messing with the tripod.

Get down.

I wish I had, like, five of those Nerds Ropes.

I also got milk chocolate with marshmallows and graham crackers, More S'mores,

or milk chocolate with dark chocolate ganache, Hot Fudge.

We're going to try these.

And this can, like, go in the drawer

for later. Whatever.

These are Hammond's brand.

Kay, it looks just like chocolate.

Mmmm.

There's not really an marshmallow in here, but it tastes

like marshmallow.

????

But there are little crunchy pieces of graham cracker.

Or, like, graham cracker cookie.

This is really delicious.

It tastes like all the good parts of a S'mores.

Here we go.

Hmm.

It's kind of better by itself.

This, kind of, Hershey's chocolate taste.

overpowers this, but this is way danker.

After this I'm going to brush my teeth.

Cuz this is not good for your teeth.

I'm going to try a square of this and then I'm going to finish these

Jelly Belly's.

And then smoke a teeny, tiny bowl.

?? Yeah.

One square.

Okay, this actually looks like it has stuff inside it.

Okay, so it's not, like, all throughout it

but it's kind of, like, carmelized through there.

This darker.. it does taste like a ganache.

Is that what it says?

Dark Chocolate.... Dark Chocolate Ganache.

Yeah, that's exactly what it tastes like.

These are decadent.

We're going to finish these dank little guys.

You thought you were going to get away from me.

Okay, I like the bubblegum the least so I'm going to eat them first.

*Song Numbe 3 Begins. See description box for info.*

They're just so pretty.

I wonder what nastiness.. Beeswax, delicious.

It is delicious though.

My boyfriend grew up by the Jelly Belly factory

and apparently they used to, like, go there

for school field trips.

I'm super jealous.

The only factories we have around here are the Tillamook Cheese Factory.

Which, don't get me wrong, I love cheese

but all the Jelly Belly's!

It would be so cool to see all the different types.

And, like, imagine the gift shop there.

Alright, let's smoke an ending bowl,

and that'll be a video.

So, this has been totally different.

I've never done one of these before.

Um, in the future if I make another one

I'll figure out something more to say.

Talk about what I'm doing, maybe even do, like, a livestream.

If I ever do this again.

I don't know, I'm just testing things out.

Having fun, playing around, so...

Cheeers.

Making sure it wasn't UPS or something

coming to drop off a package.

That would be weird.

Oh, it is.

**Knock, knock, knock**

ME: Hi. GUY: Heeey. Package for Marissa.

GUY: Cool, have a good day.

Oh my gosh, how weird that I called that.

Okay.

Yes! This is the third part.

Okay, if you watched my vlog video

then you already know what I'm talking about.

If you didn't, go watch it.

*laughing*

Oh my gosh.

So I hid this behind the Christmas tree,

which is still up even though it's January,

real quick while he was walking up.

But I have a whole filming set up

and candy and everything.

Ohh..

We always have the same UPS driver, too.

????

I'm sure he knows we smoke .. ??

Alright, that's going to be the end of this video.

I hope you enjoyed it. If you did please give it a thumbs

up so that I know you liked it

and to make more of this sort of video in the future.

Until next time, stay stoney guys! Peace!

For more infomation >> STONER CANDY MUKBANG - Duration: 23:18.

-------------------------------------------

ЩЕНЯЧИЙ ПАТРУЛЬ На задании Ловим бандита Paw Patrol на русском Мультики для детей про Игрушки 2017 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> ЩЕНЯЧИЙ ПАТРУЛЬ На задании Ловим бандита Paw Patrol на русском Мультики для детей про Игрушки 2017 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

BitGirls EP12「採掘!ビットガールズ」#12 - Duration: 29:01.

For more infomation >> BitGirls EP12「採掘!ビットガールズ」#12 - Duration: 29:01.

-------------------------------------------

INTO WHITE | kavyathebibliophile - Duration: 6:45.

Hi guys it's mmm that's not my intro anymore

Hello you lovely individuals, it's Kav

here, I hope you're having a lovely day

or night wherever you are and today I'm

going to be talking about Into White by

Randi Pink. Into White is a story that

features a black girl named Toya who goes

to a primarily white school and she has this

dying wish to be white, so she makes this

wish and one day she wakes up and she

is white and she kind of has to

maneuver around that. I am not sure if this

is qualified as an ownvoices novel, but I do

know that the author herself is also

black and went to a primarily white

school, so I am assuming it's an own

voices novel, but don't quote me on

that because I haven't heard a lot about

this novel so I'm not 100% sure. I gave

the novel 4 out of 5 stars and overall I

did enjoy it. I have heard mixed reviews

about it and I think I can see both

sides of the spectrum.

I do understand how the writing could be

considered somewhat childish in a sense

and it does take a little bit of time to

really pick up - I think it was about

halfway through the novel that I got really

into it and I've also seen some reviews

saying that this novel kind of didn't

solve the issue of her wanting to be

white, it perpetuated it, but that's not

necessarily accurate - you have to read

the entire novel to come to the end and

see how she grows as a character, if you

stop halfway through or something you

will come out with that view of the

novel, so I can see that side of it, but

that being said - I do suggest sticking

through it because it does get better

and it does deal with some serious topics

later in the novel - that being said

please be aware of a trigger warning for

rape and sexual assault in this novel.

I do think it's an important novel. I

wouldn't to say that I came out of this

novel with some huge enlightenment and

I didn't know any of this stuff

beforehand because I think logically I

knew it, but I also think it kind of put

into perspective and I do think it's

an important story to be heard because

it does show what someone who's a

person of color can go through if they

do grow up in a primarily white

environment. As I said, I did give it 4 out

of 5 stars, so ultimately I did enjoy the

novel, so I would recommend it to you

all and I do suggest you all read it. Now

I'm going to be jumping into a more

spoilery aspect of the review, so if you

haven't read the novel, you should do that

and then you should come back and we can

discuss it together. This story starts

off with Toya as a black girl and she

makes this wish in the first chapter itself

and she wakes the next day white. A lot

of the story focuses on Toya's relationship

with her brother, Alex, and I ultimately

did enjoy seeing their relationship

and the issues in it because I think

that a strong sibling relationship is something very

nice to see in books, but when Toya became

white it kind of changed and it caused

issues in their relationship.

It showed a lot of tension and even

breaks in their relationship and

I overall enjoy how it progressed and

everything, but when she realized that she

wanted to be black, they kind of got back

to their sibling selves and I honestly loved it,

One aspect of the novel I didn't enjoy was

the romance with Deante. I have this thing

where I strongly believe that if there's

a character who bullied another

character - the bully and the victim

should never been in a relationship

'cause that's promoting harmful relationships

and a lot of books do do this, so that

was the one thing that I really couldn't

get on board with. I do think they

were cute together and everything but in

principle I just can't condone that type

of relationship because it's promoting

harmful relationships.

I think that a place where this book really did

pickup was the point where Toya almost

got raped. That was a good addition into

the novel because she started standing

up for victims of this guy and she

tried to take as much action as she

could and that is an important step

that she managed to take and it just shows

that these types of issues really do

happen, I mean, they're not rare

occurrences, they do happen and I

think that's just a little bit more that

was added into the story. The way Toya

progressed through this novel I think is what

made it so worthy of reading because she

really did believe that her life would

be better if she was white and for a

while she did find it that way, but she slowly

started realizing the things that she

was lacking as a white person and how

she didn't really enjoy her company and

everything and I think just those small

things all built up and showed her that

she should be proud to be black and just

seeing her progress that way - I think

that's what made this novel so good that

she did progress that way and that she

did for a while enjoy it, but then she

slowly stopped and it just got lesser and

lesser and at one point she just realized -

I want to be black.

That's about it for this video - I do hope

you guys will try reading this book, like

I said you kind of have to stick through

it to get to the parts that are really

good, but it does get better as the

book goes on - I did manage to read the

last hundred pieces in one sitting,

so I think that says something about the

fact that the book does pick up as you

go on. If you want to see my last video, I

will have that linked in the description

below. As usual, all my social media will

also be in the description below as well

as my goodreads.

Thank you guys so much for watching, if

you enjoyed this video please give it a

like and subscribe so that you don't miss a new

video and I will be see you guys later with a

brand new video. I love you all, I hope

you're having a

great day or night wherever you are and goodbye!

For more infomation >> INTO WHITE | kavyathebibliophile - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

[Underswap] Alcohol doesn't affect him + Extra | English Fandub - Duration: 1:19.

Papyrus! Look! I got a present from Grillby!

that's great, bro... i just hope that isn't soda or something

It's not! Besides, it was a gif so it can't be bad!

heh, if you say so, bro.

Papyrus! If you wanted some, you could've just asked!

what the-

you sure that wasn't soda? hahaha 'cos it was SODAlicious, nyeh heh heh

I would give it another SHOT, nyeh heh heh~

Enough, Papyrus.

don't be such a DRAG, sans, nyeh heh heh~

You're going to bed.

oh god, if i sleep anymore, i'll end up DEEP REST. heh heh heh~

ugh... what happened?

YOU PUKED ON MY BATTLE BODY!

what are you?

Papyrus, what-

a SANSwich

For more infomation >> [Underswap] Alcohol doesn't affect him + Extra | English Fandub - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

"Bending the Arc" filmmaker Pedro Kos on empowering local communities to address inequality - Duration: 0:32.

Bending the Arc

tells a story of

an extraordinary movement

that sought to address the

enormous inequalities

in access to healthcare

around the world

but their model, the Partners in Health model

of listening to the community

and empowering local communities can be

not only a model for access to healthcare

but for addressing many other inequalities

in our society today.

For more infomation >> "Bending the Arc" filmmaker Pedro Kos on empowering local communities to address inequality - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

hrfun tv Funny videos 2017:funny pranks,Try not to laugh challenge Funny fails - Duration: 6:39.

hey guys tody i wanna show you my hrfun tv Funny videos 2016:funny pranks,Try not to laugh challenge Funny fails

itsnewand upgrade video for your businss

hr tv Funny videos 2016:funny pranks,Try not to laugh challenge Funny fails

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét