Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

My name is Dennis "InternetHulk" Hewelka

2016 started with the Overwatch Beta being down

which mean you know

our team was like planning

we were skyping together and stuff

we were forming the team

I think most of us except for cocco didn't have a job back then

at that time living from savings and stuff

and we just focused on becoming the best team

but no one knew that when we actually formed the team

that we would become the best team in the whole Beta

for like months and months

Pretty much the entire Beta we were the best team under the name IDDQD

and then on EnVyUs

When I think back of where I was back then

in my own like little apartment in Germany

or like going to the gym but doing nothing as in video gaming

essentially I went from like you know not having any job

trying full time to become pro in Overwatch

Now being here in America having all these great opportunities

going to events

Meeting actual fans

and having people literally care about you

that never met you

just because you know

They admire you or

Or you know they like your organization they like your team

that's crazy

that's definitely

yeah one of those things

So like joining EnVy going to America

was definitely one of those things

also I had some personal things

I was in a really long relationship

that I kind of

broke up with or

It was kind of natural

we were going through a lot of problems

it was pretty much not leading anywhere I guess you can say

and when I finally moved to america

It was just like you know

a kind of tipping point I guess

that is one of my personal I guess events

that I don't really speak about that much

I don't mind speaking about it openly

but yeah it just never comes up

So I was

yeah It was almost 10 or 11 years

I was in a relationship and I

Pretty much

yeah I had to decided between my job and also you know my private life and

yeah I mean

In the end I'm happy I chose my job

because I love my job

and I love being here

but yeah that was definitely something that wasn't like super easy or

lighthearted to go through

yeah and then

the situation with Talespin leaving

and something else like made us all afraid

in the beginning, but it ended super well

worked out great for us

and finally winning championships is like

the best feeling in the world really

I guess I could say like a small shout out to all my teammates and everyone from EnVy because

they kind of like made my year

i mean would be nowhere if I feel miserable

or something but

having teammates who are also your friends

and also like everyone in this organization

are more like friends than

friends and family than like coworkers or whatever so

I thank all of them. Mike

and Tazmo

everyone who works around us

Cory, Khang, Vinnie

And Graham specifically as well

yeah its more like a big family so

you move from from home

from your family

to another family pretty much

that's what I consider working for EnVy . Playing for EnVy.

So that was 2016 for me

For more infomation >> EnVy Overwatch - Chat with InternetHulk about 2016 and becoming a Pro - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

1 HOURS Rain Sound - Nature Sound Relaxing - Duration: 50:51.

For more infomation >> 1 HOURS Rain Sound - Nature Sound Relaxing - Duration: 50:51.

-------------------------------------------

В РОССИИ ЗАПРЕЩАЮТ ДОТУ 2! ЧТО ДЕЛАТЬ?? - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> В РОССИИ ЗАПРЕЩАЮТ ДОТУ 2! ЧТО ДЕЛАТЬ?? - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION | Walkthrough Gameplay (PS4) - PART 10 (theRedFred) - Duration: 51:34.

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION | Walkthrough Gameplay (PS4) - PART 10 (theRedFred)

For more infomation >> UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION | Walkthrough Gameplay (PS4) - PART 10 (theRedFred) - Duration: 51:34.

-------------------------------------------

Человек Паук Мультик про Цветные Машинки на Грузовике с Веселым Человек паук Мультфильм для Детей - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Человек Паук Мультик про Цветные Машинки на Грузовике с Веселым Человек паук Мультфильм для Детей - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

한 번쯤은 들어본 브금모음1 (설명) - Duration: 0:06.

For more infomation >> 한 번쯤은 들어본 브금모음1 (설명) - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

Bikepark Tirol - enduro laps | gopro RAW | Steinach am Brenner -subtitled- - Duration: 8:09.

Bikepark Tirol - Steinach am Brenner

directly under the Brenner Highway

I'm excited - a beautiful view here

sick!

that was a jump apparently

I recognize the racetrack

with the strange woodwork

this trail is a new one for me

blue track... rough part here

that's ok for the first time

fast enough? yes

not enough... omg

pretty scary... but fun

this was the start for the downhill race years ago

good old times ... in war... against the time

a fire wood norhtshore

oh my... acting clumsy

a lot of compression

big waves... jumping them would get me a lot of airtime

two wheel drift - nice!

this line looks ok

should be fine

damn steep

braking all the way down.. that's not comfortable

starting to get weird with that gravel

pull off

too slow.. but ok

I don't know what's causing that every lap... but it's scary

got cloudy

looks strange

lets do the red line

accelerating

damn... lost my chain

lets see if I can still pin the line - nope

yeah

have to pick up the chain first

steep section

quite easy when dry

found my rythm on the blue track

nice and loose corners

fun stuff

last run.. told you...

why am I that stupid and why pull off??

going to be a slug for the rest of the run but at least I can ride down

typical end of the day move

it kinda hurts

useless calfbone or something

lets try at least this rooty corner

I want to go home with a nice run so I'm trying my best on the jumps

haven't figured out how to hit them with style

that was ok

so now I'm done for

now chill mode

For more infomation >> Bikepark Tirol - enduro laps | gopro RAW | Steinach am Brenner -subtitled- - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

KEDİ KAFESİNE GİTTİM! l Mancester #Vlog - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> KEDİ KAFESİNE GİTTİM! l Mancester #Vlog - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Portal dos Mitos: Os Anões - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Portal dos Mitos: Os Anões - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny - Incursão Perfeita - O Fim de Crota - Parte 3(Feiticeiras) - Normal - Gameplay PT-BR - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Destiny - Incursão Perfeita - O Fim de Crota - Parte 3(Feiticeiras) - Normal - Gameplay PT-BR - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Booty Shake - Best TWERK Instagram & Vine Compilation HD - Moms Vines - Duration: 13:00.

Amazing Booty Shake - Best TWERK Instagram & Vine Compilation HD - Moms Vines

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét