Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

I can see that each day there's about 100-150 views on the

Volkswagen Passat B5 LED headlights.

So let me show you some "behind the scenes" footage

from fitting the same kit in Volvo V50.

Again, this is not a tutorial because I do not recommend this mod.

If you're doing it, you're doing it at your own risk.

Just take a look at how easy is the installation and how well the kit fits inside your headlights.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30, S40, V50, C70 H7 COB LED headlights tuning - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Determination is the Key 👽 #64 - Duration: 9:40.

For more infomation >> Determination is the Key 👽 #64 - Duration: 9:40.

-------------------------------------------

Cogni Trade Review | Truth Exposed - Duration: 7:18.

Cogni Trade, Cogni Trade Review, Cogni Trade Reviews, Cogni Trade Scam, Cogni Trade 2017, Cogni Trade Trading, Cogni Trade Trading Reviews, Cogni Trade Review, Cogni Trade Scam

Cogni Trade, Cogni Trade Review, Cogni Trade Reviews, Cogni Trade Scam, Cogni Trade 2017, Cogni Trade Trading, Cogni Trade Trading Reviews, Cogni Trade Review, Cogni Trade Scam

Cogni Trade, Cogni Trade Review, Cogni Trade Reviews, Cogni Trade Scam, Cogni Trade 2017, Cogni Trade Trading, Cogni Trade Trading Reviews, Cogni Trade Review, Cogni Trade Scam

Cogni Trade, Cogni Trade Review, Cogni Trade Reviews, Cogni Trade Scam, Cogni Trade 2017, Cogni Trade Trading, Cogni Trade Trading Reviews, Cogni Trade Review, Cogni Trade Scam

For more infomation >> Cogni Trade Review | Truth Exposed - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

[REUPLOAD MRLEV12] ON S'EST FAIT HACKER NOS IPHONES, ON NOUS RÉCLAME 35000$ - Duration: 13:56.

For more infomation >> [REUPLOAD MRLEV12] ON S'EST FAIT HACKER NOS IPHONES, ON NOUS RÉCLAME 35000$ - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

Joker Shake Hands Scene | Batman (1989) - Duration: 4:01.

Honey...

you'll never believe what happened to me today.

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissom resurfaces...

I'm the acting president.

And I say, starting with this anniversary festival...

we run this city into the ground.

Why don't we hear this from Grissom?

Yeah.

And what's with that stupid grin?

Life's been good to me.

What if we say "no"?

Well, Tony...

nobody wants a war.

If we can't do business, we'll just shake hands and that'll be it.

Yeah?

Yeah

I got a live one here.

There'll be a hot time in the old town tonight

Antoine got a little hot under the collar.

You're crazy.

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

- Now get out of here! - You heard him. Let's go! Move it!

You think it over.

Let's go, come on. Get out of here.

Move it!

Bob

I want you to go down to the Globe, follow that reporter Knox.

Take your camera.

See what he knows about this Batman.

And, Bob...

remember, you...

are my number one guy.

Yes, sir.

Your pals...

they're not bad people.

Maybe we...

ought to give them a couple of days to think it over.

No?

Grease them now?

Okay.

You are a vicious bastard, Rotelli.

I'm glad you're dead.

I'm glad you're dead.

I'm glad he's dead.

For more infomation >> Joker Shake Hands Scene | Batman (1989) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Played Right Into ISIS's Hands With Muslim Ban - Duration: 3:37.

While most Americans do not agree and do not support Donald Trump's Muslim ban, banning

people from certain countries from entering the United States based solely on their religion

there is one group in this world that is 100% in support of Donald Trump's Muslim ban.

Do you know what that group is?

That group is the Islamic State, ISIS.

According to a new report by the Washington Post ISIS is celebrating Donald Trump's Muslim

ban.

Here's why: they understand that every time the United States comes out and does something

against the Muslims their number increase.

Any time they can look at the United States and say, "look what Western society is doing

to our religion.

Look how they persecute us.

Look how they prosecute us.

Look how they ban us from entering their country", it creates anti-American resentment throughout

the Middle East and the numbers of ISIS increase.

This is the exact same thing that happened with Al Qaeda under President George W. Bush.

When the images were released of US soldiers torturing detainees in Abu Ghraib and in Iraq,

Al Qaeda's numbers increased.

People looked at those and thought, "How dare they do this to my brothers and sisters?

This isn't a war against terrorism.

This is a war against Islam", and they joined Al Qaeda.

That is exactly what is happening right now with ISIS.

They can look at this Muslim ban and they tell people, because it's pretty obvious,

"this isn't about fighting terrorism, this is about this group hating you because of

your religion."

If that all sounds familiar, it's because it is.

That is what right wing Evangelical Christians have been saying in the United States for

decades.

They're claiming that they've been oppressed, and that's why they go out and do things like

bomb abortion clinics, overtake a federal office building in Oregon.

Those are right wing Evangelical Christians doing this because they believe they're being

persecuted.

They've been claiming that for decades, the war on Christmas.

Well guess what, the United States has actually gone to war against Islam and it's putting

us all in danger.

Anything that ISIS celebrates should be something that the United States looks at and says,

"We made a mistake.

We do not want to make them happy.

We do not want to give people another reason to go join this extremist organization.

We do not want to give people a reason to take up arms against the United States."

Donald Trump has been tweeting out a lot recently saying, "We have to make America safe again",

but he has done the exact opposite by launching this war against Muslims, against Islam.

He is putting us all in grave danger.

The worst part is he's too stupid to even realize it.

For more infomation >> Trump Played Right Into ISIS's Hands With Muslim Ban - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

This Rat Did What?! | China Uncensored - Duration: 5:29.

On this episode of China Uncensored,

move over pizza rat,

there's a new rodent in town!

On the Internet.

And by the way,

this episode has some graphic photos.

So hide your children.

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored,

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

Ahh, childhood in China.

It's come a long way since the days of Mao's cultural revolution.

Kids are no longer encouraged to

purge rightist elements in society

with stolen military weapons.

Now they mainly just have to take exams.

But that doesn't mean childhood

is without its joys!

In China,

the land of knockoffs,

there's always fun-filled slightly imperfect versions

of beloved Disney Classics.

From toys,

to movies

To...oh my gosh!

I don't remember that scene in Ratatouille…

This image has become the biggest thing on the Chinese internet

over the past several days.

Yes, even bigger than using fake Donald Trump tweets

to wish your family a happy new year.

Now I don't know who ratted him out,

but apparently this little guy was caught stealing rice.

And rather than a simple extermination,

it was given the Cultural Revolution treatment.

This sign says

"I won't dare do it again."

Get it?!

Cause he's dead...

or I guess he will be soon.

Honestly, people just don't have a sense of humor anymore.

Apparently, of the almost 6,000 comments this image got

on Weibo, China's version of Twitter,

many "weren't finding it funny."

What's wrong with a little unnecessary cruelty

against a helpless creature

that also conjures up memories of a time of constant inhuman torture

and suffering the Chinese Communist Party forced upon its citizens?!

That's the problem with kids these days.

They weren't brought up committing

or being victimized by atrocities that will haunt them

for the rest of their lives.

This is a sign of changing social mores in China.

In the early days of the Communist Revolution,

life was, how shall we say...

cheap?

Like when Chairman Mao said this in 1957,

when talking about why he wasn't afraid of nuclear war:

There are 2.7 billion people in the world;

it doesn't matter if some are killed.

China has a population of 600 million;

even if half of them are killed,

there are still 300 million people left.

Demonstrating a strong grasp of math and population control,

both of which would continue to guide the Party for decades.

People back then were encouraged to kill pests,

whether they be sparrows

or landowners.

Seriously,

that was a landowner about to be shot.

But don't start hating on Chinese people.

You should actually be hating on

the Chinese Communist Party.

It was the Party that wiped out China's traditional values

as a way to establish its own ideology.

It was the Party that told people

it was fine to kill landowners for the crime of...

owning land—

and then forced or brainwashed its citizens

into taking part.

So after one or two generations of this,

well, you can see why even today,

you'll find cases of people doing things like,

oh I don't know,

adopting dogs, plural,

and feeding them to their pet snake.

He posted a video of it online.

And no, I'm not going to show it to you.

But on the other hand,

there's a growing movement of Chinese people

going the other way.

Remember the story I ran

about the world's saddest polar bear?

Thousands of Chinese citizens petitioned

and got him removed from his horrible display case

at the mall.

And even Chinese celebrities

are speaking out for animal rights.

You don't have to play ball to be a great shot blocker.

Never buy illegal wildlife products.

I know what you're thinking.

Who releases an elephant and Yao Ming into a basketball court

and then starts shooting?

But the mind of a poacher is a hard thing to understand.

By the way,

Yao Ming was part of a selective breeding program by the state

to create a basketball superstar.

Just a fun little aside.

But there is a growing animal rights movement in China.

And they're trying to change the fact

that China is the only major industrialized nation

with no serious legislation against animal cruelty.

And that could affect things like the

Yulin Dog Meat Eating Festival,

where 10,000 dogs are served as food every year.

That's not how you wok the dog.

Or the practice of making tiger wine.

Or whatever's going on here.

Oh my gosh.

Poor Yogi.

And Boo-Boo.

So from now on,

if you're going to reference the cultural revolution in a photo,

at least leave it for your graduation photo.

So what do you think about the picture?

Does the rat's punishment fit its crime?

Leave your comments below.

Thanks for watching this episode of China Uncensored.

Once again I'm your host Chris Chappell,

see you next time.

For more infomation >> This Rat Did What?! | China Uncensored - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

AGPtek HD Video Capture 1080p HDMI Game Capture wir verbinden eine Playstation - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> AGPtek HD Video Capture 1080p HDMI Game Capture wir verbinden eine Playstation - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Método POSE opiniones | "Necesitaba perder 35 kilos" - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Método POSE opiniones | "Necesitaba perder 35 kilos" - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

#MyPlateMyWins at Dinner - Duration: 0:40.

At dinner,

find small changes that work for you.

Does your typical take-out…

look like this?

Instead, try something like this!

Do this one time

and save nearly 30 grams of added sugars.

Do this once a week for a year

and save over 1,500 grams.

Or, maybe you normally have…

something like this?

Try this!

Do this one time

and save 7 grams of saturated fat.

Do this once a week for a year

and save 364 grams.

Small changes can really add up!

Share your 'wins' using hashtag MyPlateMyWins!

For more infomation >> #MyPlateMyWins at Dinner - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

9 Errores que NO debes cometer en una PELÍCULA DE TERROR si quieres sobrevivir!! - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> 9 Errores que NO debes cometer en una PELÍCULA DE TERROR si quieres sobrevivir!! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

ARRASA COM CARACÓIS | Alice Golden Locks | Love The Hair - Duration: 9:06.

For more infomation >> ARRASA COM CARACÓIS | Alice Golden Locks | Love The Hair - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

Prague, Czech Republic | Part 2 | GoPro HD - Duration: 6:26.

For more infomation >> Prague, Czech Republic | Part 2 | GoPro HD - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO - Jogando Competitivo De Desert Eagle (Que Ota?) - Desafiando o Prata #1 - Duration: 10:52.

For more infomation >> CS:GO - Jogando Competitivo De Desert Eagle (Que Ota?) - Desafiando o Prata #1 - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

EP-0005 - What is a Waste Knot? Away Knot cross-stitch tutorial x-stitch flosstube - Duration: 4:21.

Hello, and welcome to The Stitching Kitchn.

Welcome back to The Stitching Kitchn.

I'm so excited that you joined me again today.

We're going to take that thread that we took out of the skein, that we put into the needle

with the needle threader, and we did a knot on it last time, and I'm going to show you

how to put it on your fabric.

I like to teach counted thread, cross-stitch on linen or an evenweave.

Now there is a difference between linen and evenweave.

I'm going to put a piece of linen right here.

And I'm going to put a piece of evenweave right here.

This is linen.

I want you to look at the thin threads and thick threads.

And then I want you to look at the evenweave.

The reason it's called evenweave is the vertical threads and the horizontal threads are the

same size.

Now, you might be asking yourself "why would I ever stitch on something with all those bumps

and lumps on it"?

Well, let me tell you.

Once you get started stitching on linen, it has a romance to it.

You stitch on the thick ones.

And you stitch on the thin ones.

Eventually, your stitches all look the same size.

They don't look different.

It's ... right now you're looking at a very bumpy 18-count linen.

And this is a 25-count evenweave.

What does that mean?

Well, you join me in the next episode and I'm going to show you.

But, for today, I'm going to show you why you need a knot.

Most patterns ... they tell you to start in the middle. Let's pretend this is the middle.

Well, it's hard to cross-stitch up.

And my favorite thing is to start in the corner or right in the middle at the top.

What I want you to do is ... let's pretend we have a three-inch in and a three-inch down

and there's a border right here.

And, when we do our needle case, I'm going to show you how to do those stitches right

in the middle.

So, when you have, when you have your thread in the needle ... and, yea, it's a big needle,

but I'm the teacher.

I get the big stuff ... so ... a lot of people tend to go like this because they want a long

piece of ... they want a long piece of thread.

But, what happens is you're going to take that thread and you're going to be moving

it in and out of this fabric.

What's happening is you're wearing out the threads on the sides.

So, as little thread that you can get away with in the eye of the needle, the better

it is for your thread when you make your stitches.

It takes a while to get used to keeping your thumb and forefinger or your middle finger

on the eye to keep the threads from coming out.

Even an advanced stitcher such as myself ;-) ... no, seriously ... when we pull we can take that

needle away from the thread in an instant.

It gets caught on your clothes, it gets caught on a button, it gets caught on the cat.

So, whatever it gets caught on, it's good practice because then you can rethread your

needle.

So ... I like to have at least an inch and a half to two inches between me and the place

where I'm going to start.

So, there is what's called a waste knot or an away knot.

It's out of my way.

I will then come up here and find a vertical thread which will be our next class.

So, practice tying your knots and I'll see you next week.

So, today we are going to show you how to knot the end.

There are a lot of different philosophies out there about knots.

For more infomation >> EP-0005 - What is a Waste Knot? Away Knot cross-stitch tutorial x-stitch flosstube - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Possessed Girl (Without SFX Products !) - Duration: 6:02.

My friend of Bermuda.

I should really stop with this guy. It makes several days that I run on the videos of Efkan KNZ, aka Fromhumantogod for the most sports of you

I can't stop playing on a loop the series on Vanessa in the beam shampoo at Carrefour. This guy makes me trip. He's so fu**in' stupid... That makes me laugh.

If you took the time to read the channel's description, You normally had to read that I was going to make SFX makeup, without using SFX products, and it's there that gets more complicated.

We forget about latex, fake blood etc. for today, we are ONLY going to use face paint' products.

Set apart a single product which we're going to use today and which one we can find in certain SFX makeup, it's some petroleum Jelly.

Before we get into the makeup, I'm gonna show you how I proceeded to create my shadows.

The technique that I'm going to teach you is often used in realistic makeup because it was the purpose today. I had to make something more or less realistic.

Tell me in comments if I wallowed or if I managed in time one of few to meet my challenge.

This is a technique that I personnally never seen on YouTube, I've learned it in a book which one is about Realism in face painting. So, I think that is a good thing to teach it you today.

If you're interested by the book I'm talking about, I'll put a link below to help you find it.

We stop brewing of air, it's time to take our brushes and begin to work. Let's go !

(The Wash techniques)

First, I get my brush wet.

I go back and forth into my pot.

I put down the quantity taken in the lid of the latter.

I rince my bresh and dry off the excess on a towel or a bathmat, whatever.

I take back a little bit of the quantity that's in the lid and now, you can see the difference between the "watered paint" and the classical one.

For my base, I made it as usual, without using the technique I've just shown you.

With my index finger, I am going to make drool the product to begin my irritation of the skin.

I do the same thing on my lower lip.

I mixed together my red and black face paints to create my first shadow,, using "the wash techniques" and I deposit this new color into the most cramped places.

For every duet which are going to follow, I used this famous technique.

I focus my shadows always on the same areas, without going as further as my previous shadow. I do not know if it is very clear but I hope that you understood the idea.

I found that it missed depth thus to correct that, I applied little bit of black lipstick.

To begin my work of lights, I clean my brush, remove the surplus and I tap it at the level of the widest zones, where the light is used to finding accommodation.

I increase these areas with the white, I just rubbed the product.

Keeping my white, I come to highlight certain zones because, it's well known, the lights highlight the shadows and inverse is correct too.

I take back my red and I poursuit the process of irritation. I've also used the purple face paint, the Brown and a yellow one, that I've forgot to mention to accentuate the redness.

I do the same things for my swollen lip.

I add stitches with black.

For shadowing, I've just diluted the black as I taught you.

To create this flesh-coloured side in lively, flesh-coloured exposed, I applied some petroleum jelly in the center of my wounds, where I put my lights.

I don't forget to load well my brush with red to create to create spatters of blood and there, I think that you are relatively badass to haunt the nights of your close friends.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét