Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

My name is Dr. Iljas

and this is introduction to Psychology

at Laney College.

You will need to read

one chapter in each book

A textbook: Introduction to Psychology

and a supplementary book:

Introduction to Sexology.

You will need to log in

at least every other day

I hope you will find this class to be

enjoyable and informative.

My background is I attended community college

UC Berkeley and San Francisco State

and completed my doctorate

Education can be fun

and informative and

welcome you to my class.

For more infomation >> Intro to Psych video - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Dil Ki Doya Hoy Na Lusha Mirza HIN Jovan Nadia Ajanta Directed by Elan YouTube 2 - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Dil Ki Doya Hoy Na Lusha Mirza HIN Jovan Nadia Ajanta Directed by Elan YouTube 2 - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Games Like Shadow Fight 2 - Find Games Like Shadow Fight 2 - Duration: 6:50.

Games Like Shadow Fight 2

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét