Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

That is awesome!

God!!

Yo, it's your boy Kill'em

and welcome to today's Vlog!

So before we get into today's video

I just wanted to mention about yesterday's video

I really appreciate every single view I get

on any video because I'm not forcing you.

Nobody is forcing you to watch my videos

you come and watch just because you want too

and I really, really, honestly do appreciate it

So, the thing is you start getting

like a normal amount of views, you know like

you upload a video, no matter what it is,

you're always around a certain amount of views

in that first hour.

Yesterday's were just insanely lower than normal,

I mean I don't know.

I could have just uploaded the worst video ever

no one wants to watch it.

I think that is a YouTube problem,

because my girlfriend subscribes to me,

she never got a notification.

And I'm sure a lot of people never did,

completely sucks, you know.

You spend all day recording a video,

you put a lot of effort into editing it

and then YouTube, f**ks up!.. pretty much.

It just sucks, it really does suck

So, it would mean a lot, if you could go back

and watch that video.

I really, really would appreciate that.

Got a link thing there,

or a link in the description below, you know.

Go and check it out.

And then come back here of course.

Don't just leave and go forever,

come back and enjoy this video.

Yeah, it's actually night time,

let me just check with my new watch.

It's 10:52 pm, and I'm just starting the vlog.

That is insanely late.

I've had loads of things to do today.

So yeah, I feel like we've got this little thing

going on the channel recently,

where I teach you some

Northern English slang words.

I've done it on few videos, I like doing it

it's cool, I mean cause I know,

most of you who are watching

are either from America, England,

so theres a lot of you down in London or in

Scotland and stuff and Canada.

So, Northern England we've our own weird slang.

It's weird, I don't know how it came about.

I'm gonna teach you some,

so I've already taught you a few words.

So today what I'm gonna teach you is,

it's a greeting word,

I mean you could walk up to somebody and say, "Hello".

You could walk up to somebody and say,

are you alright?

Nah...

No!

We just kinda merged all of that into one word,

"Oreyt"

"Oreyt"

You wan out!

Aaaayyooo duck, you want out!!!

I'm sorry, it's like I've got tourretes.

I've not got tourretes, nothing wrong with tourretes.

I'm just weird.

Chip, I didn't checked on Chip today.

Chip!

Chip!!

♪ Chip ♪

Where's Fish?

Fish!

Fish

Look at all these dead flies on the top

I guess when you got a real fish,

you don't really realize that

dead flies are landed on the water.

They're not dead when they..

flies are not landing on the water and dying

But if you've got a real fish they eat them.

When you've got a robot fish, the flies just stay there and die.

And stay there... the more, water is mucky...

I need to clean my robot fish

Aaaahhh Jesus, anyway let's move on.

I went through a stage,

like a month or two ago,

where I used to make the worlds biggest foods.

I made the worlds biggest tortilla chip and salsa.

Worlds biggest Reeses Cup!

So, now I want to make the worlds biggest Twinkie

I love Twinkies, Twinkies are nice.

I wanna make the worlds biggest.

So, me and my girlfriend are gonna go to the shop,

luckily it's open 24 hours,

everywhere shout out to 24 hour shops.

We're gonna go to 24 hour shop,

buy all the things we need to make

the worlds biggest Twinkie.

And we are gonna make it, here today!

So, but before we do that,

I need food, I need some...

I brought this stuff,

it's like, it's a plastic bottle, called pancake mix.

You just get this much pancake mix

and the rest is empty.

So, I think, all you have to do

is fill the rest up with water,

shake it, pour it and make pancake,

eat pancake, enjoy pancakes

and poop it out.

I don't know why I went that far,

Let's make some pancakes,

so we can go make the worlds largest Twinkie!!!

Woooohhoooo!

Pancakes, baby!

I didn't think I had anything to put on it,

so I start pouring sugar over everything

then realized we had, Golden Syrup.

Ummm!

Off to the shop we go

Aaaahhh, I feel so sick!

Smashed the pancakes in like less then a minute.

I think that was like my full daily

amount of calories in a minute.

Let's buy some stuff!

Where are we going?

Shop

Got a basket, I don't know why you need to know.

We are here to buy all the stuff to make

the worlds largest Twinkie.

I already got a couple things at home

caster sugar and Vanilla Ice...

Vani...

Vanilla Ice, no we ain't got Vanilla Ice at home.

Vanilla extract, we've already got that.

Just a few more things we need,

apparently, I think,

you are not allowed to record in shops

because of all the branded stuff in the background but

YOLO!

Please cut that out

Okay there we go, we got everything we need.

Got my grapes, my banana, my tomatoes.

Got everything, alright let's go.

The kids... kid's toy, that was a rubbish joke

let's get some real stuff.

So the first thing what we need, butter.

That's handy, cause we are in the butter aisle..

Ohh I knew we needed butter, this is stupid.

I think this one, it says perfect for cakes,

bacon and shizzle, so.

We got a kilo that's plenty.

Eggs next, eggs.

Eggs!

Eggs, that one, there we go.

Place it gently.

What next?

Powdered sugar and flour,

baking powder and then that's it.

Don't need a lot really, do we?

Okay that's weird, stop.

Self raising flour, 45p!

Bargain.

We can buy frosting ready made,

or you make it yourself.

It's only 1 pound 70

for a full box.

The ready made icing is like 2 pound/tub

and we need like 10 tubs or something.

Yeah..

Yeah, we're gonna make our own, aren't we?

Baking powder.

I can't talk a lot in here

cause they got music on in the background,

and I'm going to get done for copyright

So, let's go pay for these things and lets get going.

We got all the shizzle, let's bounce.

I can't believe I just said 'shizzle' and 'bounce'

I sound like a 15 year old and I'm 27 soon.

It's 2 months to my birthday. No!

I'm 27 soon, I'm closing in on 30.

God damnit!

Yes you saw that, right?

We're starting to make the worlds largest Twinkie,

loads of baking, probably 2 to 3 hrs of work,

at 1:28 am.

Cause we bloody mental.

I'm making a new rule.

For the rest of the day,

you can't just take your coat of like a normal person,

you've got to do this.

Jesus Christ!

It's been like half an hour

and we've been trying to discuss stuff.

We've been drawing little diagrams out, on envelops.

Trying to figure out exactly,

how we are gonna do this thing?

We've even cut pieces of kitchen paper,

so we can try and think how,

we're gonna do it.

So we're gonna use that tray from the bottom there

to make outer shell.

One of these, to make the ends.

So we can, we're going to like role the outer edge,

so, it's like a tube and then make some little ends,

to fill the ends and then

make the stuff in the middle and..

you will see how we're gonna do it but

it's hard to explain....

- Put it in where no powder sugar is

- and then slowly go.

It feels like powdered sugar is just gonna go.... kabooom

Awww, I want to just eat it all, do you?

- Not yet, it's just butter and sugar. I bet it's really nice.

Is that good, is that done.

No you just need to whip it more.

I need these whippy things, did you wash them?

Yeah,

could you give them to me,

I didn't hear water running tho.

Ahhh what?

Every one who did this,

when they were a child, leave a comment.

Everyone's gonna comment.

Oh my God!

Look!!

Mom and Dad's brand new kitchen,

they're gonna kill me, oh my God!

It like takes 2 hours to make this Twinkie thing,

it's gonna take 5 hours to clean it, before they wake up.

Don't come in, stay there.

Oh God!

My life's over.

It's been good knowing you all.

Oh it stinks, it's over, it's over!

So, what do we have to do now?

Whip it.

So here we go, it's time

Chip!

Stop it, be quite!

Time to put it into the oven.

Oh God!

15 - 20 minutes, we got to keep our eye on it,

until it's goes golden.

As soon it's done we are gonna take it out,

we're gonna have the frosting ready,

so we can roll it, while it's still hot.

Or if it starts to dry,

it won't roll and it'll just break and ....

yeah, you know what I'm talking about.

This is better than TV.

Okay, the alarms just gone off.

Moment of truth, we've got to take it out

and we gotta be real quick,

I haven't got much time to talk, let's go

Jesus Christ!

Them gloves are rubbish, Jesus!

- he he he he he

Get really close to it, and tilt everything, that's it.

Yeah!

So now we gotta put the icing in the middle,

then we flip in the edges over.

Wish us luck.

It's like a huge burrito.

Ohh yes!

- there's ripping

That was awesome!!

So, we're just gonna leave that to cool down,

we can probably take it outside,

it's ripping a little bit, but it's looking good

it's ripping loads (mumbling)

So, it's 4:06 am right now,

oh I'm so tired.

So, what's happened is, it's gonna really flat,

it's like this now.

It's more like a cake.

To be honest, it's like a cake.

So, we're gonna leave that to cool for an hour or two

and then we can these sides on,

it's not gonna look like Twinkie really,

but hopefully taste just as good.

It has been just a complete disaster,

it's 4 am, I just wanna go to sleep

and I'm doing this and now I gotta wait.....

Why!

Twinkie why!?

This is awesome! It's huge!!

I did make another part of sponge,

just to cover the ends, but because it's gone flat

I just can't be bothered, to be honest.

It is good enough for me, that looks decent

enough, like a Twinkie.

So, let's just get straight into it.

Taste test, baby!

But first, I've been doing shout outs

on my recent videos and on my last video, I said

to get a shout out all you have to do is,

subscribe to me, turn notifications on and leave a comment

saying, "Moon, bring me that pizza."

and you could've got a shoutout.

So, I'm gonna randomly pick today's winner.

Today's shout out goes to

Cameron Cartwright

says, "Moon bring me da pizza".

He subscribe, he turned notifications on

and he left a comment.

So, if you want a chance to be shouted out

in the next video, all you've got to do is

Subscribe, turn on notifications

and leave a comment saying,

"Whip your hair back and forth".

Why not?

One more thing before we can do this

taste test on the huge Twinkie.

There's someone missing, there's someone missing

from the video and we just can not go on without them..

this chap, oh this guy Dave!

♪ Dave ♪

Mr Dave!

He's still got bloody chocolate around his mouth

from that last video.

Be a good boy Dave.

♪ Dave ♪

♪ Dave ♪

I love that little jingle, I might make it a ringtone.

What do you think?

Shall I make it so you can download it as a ringtone?

Let me know in the comments.

No more messing around.

It is time.

Huge Twinkie taste test.

Jesus, I thought I'd not pressed record then.

All that, I thought I had to do all that again.

Shall I crumble a bit off nicely?

Shall I lick... oh wait.

Hmmm look at that, frosting from the side.

Ohhh, that is beaut....

Oh God!

Ohh!

Picked up quite easy.

Yeah, we did that underneath,

so you can't see the line.

This is the top.

Unfortunately it went flat, if that looked round,

that would've been perfect.

Let's just dig in, I guess.

Let's dig in Dave... dig in Dave!

That is absolutely gorgeous.

I couldn't breath for a second, oh God!

It's a bit dry, it needs some moisture.

You want some Dave.

♪ Dave ♪

Good boy!

You got a bit of... something on... you.. there

it doesn't matter.

For more infomation >> Biggest TWINKIE in the World (BAD BURN) - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

10 Insane Glitches that Actually Make Video Games Better - Duration: 6:44.

10 Insane Video Game Glitches That Made the Game Better

When video games were in their infancy, glitches were rare.

It's hard to screw up the programming in Pong.

But as games grow in size and complexity, errors pop up that leave gamers scratching

their heads.

These are ten of craziest, most mind-bending glitches that somehow actually made the games

better.

Grand Theft Auto V -- Flying Sharks Water environments in video games are always

terrifying.

You're usually struggling against a limited air supply, slow movement, and the fact that

you're no longer top of the food chain.

Grand Theft Auto V brings that same horror to you...out of the water.

The sharks in GTA V couldn't care less about the laws of physics.

Nature's perfect killing machine will swim right up out of the water and into the air,

and this isn't just an amusing glitch.

The sharks won't hesitate to take a bite out of you.

It's like the universe decided to avenge all those poor innocents you ran down instead

of doing the missions.

Halo 2 -- Super Jumping We're convinced there's a perfectly technical

explanation for why certain locations in Halo 2 had the potential to send you soaring into

the air, but a far more reasonable answer is that the earth decided to reject you for

sucking.

Certain multiplayer maps allowed players to 'super jump' to otherwise unreachable locations.

A common strategy was to grab a sniper rifle and run for the jump site, then spend the

rest of the map tidily picking off the enemy team.

The only problem was when players didn't know how, and instead handed off the power weapons

to the enemy team instead of paying attention to what's around them.

Looking at you, XxSniperxX420.

World of Warcraft -- Biological Warfare It's not often than an in-game incident attracts

the attention of the CDC, but if any game could, it would be World of Warcraft.

After Blizzard introduced Hakkar the Soulflayer, a boss for the 20-man raid Zul'Gurub, players

quickly lamented the Corrupted Blood spell.

Not only could it drop HP to zero extraordinarily quickly, but it could spread to anyone nearby.

It's no surprise then than Hunters realized they could dismiss their pets and carry the

disease with them...out of the raid.

Soon, players were spreading the Corrupted Blood plague into major cities, completely

wiping out population centers with speeds that made the Bubonic Plague sit back and

pout with jealousy.

Pokemon Red/Blue -- Missingo Ah, Pokemon.

The game that defined so many childhoods and launched the worldwide phenomena we know and

love today.

When Pokemon Red and Blue were released, the cartridges weren't capable of storing a huge

amount of data.

After all was said and done, there were 256 potential slots for Pokemon, of which only

151 were used.

Missingo is short for "missing number," and was the error code thrown out by the game

when it didn't know what Pokemon should appear.

Missingo could be a variety of different, weird-looking sprites, but was far better

known for the side effect: producing a near-infinite amount of whatever the sixth item in your

inventory is.

Hello, Rare Candies.

The Sims -- Demon Babies The Sims is an incredibly popular franchise,

especially among gamers who prefer a more laid-back style of gameplay that doesn't involve

guns.

But it may involve an exorcism here and there.

A strange glitch has appeared, which gives certain player's babies the look of children

that need to be bathed in holy water.

Distended limbs, bulging eyes, grotesque fingernails, you name it -- these babies are freaky.

The cause of the glitch isn't fully known, although it's suspected that it stems from

people playing on computers that aren't quite up to the task of running The Sims.

Civilization -- Nuclear Ghandicaust Perhaps the most famous glitch of all time

comes from Civilization.

Veteran players will remember how Ghandi, a peace-loving character, would suddenly turn

psychotic and being nuking the planet.

None of that was intention.

The leaders in Civilization were given 'aggression ratings' to match their real-world counterparts.

To no one's surprise, Ghandi's aggression rating was the lowest it could be: one.

But Ghandi would always try to win through Diplomacy, which resulted in his aggression

rating being lowered by two points.

Since computer code doesn't go into the negatives, this looped it back around to a rating of

255.

In the span of a single turn, the peace-loving Ghandi would lose every shred of sanity and

begin dropping atom bombs from orbit like it was going out of style.

And it was.

Because Ghandi killed everything.

Space Invaders -- Increasing Difficulty Almost every gamer alive knows of Space Invaders

and the way it increased it's difficulty -- by making the aliens move quickly the less there

were on screen.

The only problem is...they're supposed to move at the same speed.

Tomohiro Nishikado, the developer of the game, spent a full year building the hardware required

to run it.

Even then, the hardware struggled to keep up.

As you kill the enemies, the hardware is able to render the graphics more quickly, resulting

in one of the best-known difficulty sliders today.

Race N'Chase -- Psychotic Cops Long before Grand Theft Auto, a small studio

called DMA Design produced a game called Race N Chase.

There were two major problems.

Play testers thought it sucked, and the game could barely run without crashing.

More and more updates were put in place to stabilize the code, but all of these updates

had one major consequence: they made the police AI in the game completely insane.

Rather than drive like normal people, the police would ram players and try to crash

them.

The play testers loved this accidental mechanic, and the studio ran with it.

While Race N Chase was never released by that name, it was released later -- as Grand Theft

Auto.

And DMA Design is now known as Rockstar.

An accidental glitch created one of the most popular game franchises of all time.

Skyrim -- Bucket Head It's almost cheating to put a Bethesda title

on a list of glitches.

There are so many strange events that happen in open-world games, especially those the

size of Skyrim, but one in particular stands out.

Skyrim lets players move items around, perhaps for the purpose of decoration.

One player decided to pick up a bucket and put it on a shopkeeper's head, and then quickly

realized the shopkeeper was completely blind.

It's thievery made easy.

Just find a bucket, drop it upside down on someone's head, and cue up Yakety Sax while

you clean out all of their worldly possessions.

Super Smash Bro.

Brawl -- Pikaman Dedicated Smash Bros. players got a bit bored

of the base game and decided to change out character movesets.

After all, who wouldn't want to play as Pikachu with Ganondorf's moves?

Totally innocent, right?

Wrong.

As players quickly discovered, some changes should never be made.

Swapping Pikachu's moves for Ganondorf's resulted in human transmutation-levels of crimes against

humanity.

Because the game expected limbs to be in a certain position certain techniques, the character

skins were stretched out, resulting in what players dubbed Pikaman -- an abomination of

all Pikachu's cuteness, and proof that true evil exists in the world.

Video games, right?

Glitches are inevitable, but sometimes they lead the enough hilarity to make up for the

occasional inconvenience.

If you have any glitch stories you'd like to share, comment below!

Don't forget to subscribe to CBR for all of your entertainment needs.

For more infomation >> 10 Insane Glitches that Actually Make Video Games Better - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Hearthstone - 4 Heroes That Got CANCELLED - Duration: 5:28.

Heroes that Didn't Make it Into Hearthstone

Whats up guys its me Jeremy!

Did you guys know that there are actually quite a few heroes that got cancelled/removed

from Hearthstone in the early pre-alpha development phases?

The game originally was planned to have 2 heroes for each class, one alliance and one

horde.

This was later changed to one per class, although we've gotten some alternate hero skins now.

A bunch of different characters were considered / tested before the final hero was decided

for each class, and we could have been pretty close to having an entirely different main

cast of characters!

Let's take a look at some of these cancelled heroes and find out a part of what hearthstone

could have been!

Kael'Thas Sunstrider First up it's Kael'Thas Sunstrider, a

mage hero who we can see in some really early drafts of the game based on some of the development

info that we have.

Kael'Thas was the prince of Quel'Thalas, the forest that was home to the high elves

before Arthas waged war on it.

After Quel'Thalas was destroyed, Kael'Thas turned to darkness and became an ally to the

Burning legion.

He tried to summon Kil'jaeden through the sunwell, but was stopped and defeated.

Now one of Blizzard's main objectives with determining the nine heroes in the game was

to have a good diversity of both races and genders.

Although Jaina in general is slightly more iconic to the warcraft universe than Kael'Thas,

there's definitely a shortage of blood elf characters that were viable to be hearthstone

heroes, which is likely why Kael'Thas was considered.

Fortunately for Jaina, Valeera ended up fulfilling that role, and so Jaina ended up being the

mage hero we know and love today.

Wilfred Fizzlebang Next up it's Wilfred Fizzlebang!

So originally Blizzard wanted to have an alliance and horde hero for each class.

Obviously Gul'Dan would have been the horde hero, so Blizzard had Wilfred be the alliance

one.

Wilfred isn't super important to the story, but he is famous for being the gnome that

was trying to summon a doomguard but accidentally summoned Jaraxxus.

The plan to have Wilfred in the game is actually how Jaraxxus became a card, because Ben Brode

felt it was a flavor failure to have Wilfred be in the game without Jaraxxus.

Now since Blizzard ended up having only one hero per class, it's pretty obvious that

Wilfred would get cut over Gul'Dan, but he ended up getting his own card so it all

worked out for him.

Tirion Fordring Up next we have Tirion Fordring, who we can

also see being a hero in some early images of development!

Tirion is a pretty famous paladin from World of Warcraft, with killing the lich king being

just one out of his many notable accomplishments.

Tirion also got his own card pretty much from the start of the game, so it's likely that

if he had been the hero Uther would have gotten a pretty strong paladin legendary as well.

It's likely that Blizzard had actually already designed the stats/effect for the paladin

legendary they wanted, but since Tirion fit the card better because he has the legendary

sword Ashbringer and Uther just has his hammer, they made Uther the hero and Tirion the legendary.

Edwin Vancleef Up next it's Edwin Vancleef!

Ben Brode actually tweeted that the original Rogue Hero was actually Edwin, and we can

also see him being the rogue hero from some of the development pictures that we have.

While Edwin is the leader of the defias brotherhood and has some pretty cool lore attached to

him, he doesn't really feel important enough to be a hero.

Additionally, one of Blizzard's biggest priorities with deciding the heroes was to

have good racial diversity.

They already had a pretty good amount of humans, and a definite shortage of blood elves, so

Valeera ended up being chosen.

One interesting thing to note is that Valeera is known for not being a part of either the

horde or alliance, she even has a quote "I am neither Horde nor Alliance.

What has either faction ever done for me?"

So it's pretty likely that she was chosen as the hero after Blizzard decided to just

have one hero for each class.

Still though Vancleef got his own legendary so all's well that ends well.

Those are some of the heroes that didn't make it into Hearthstone, which one was your

favorite?

Let us know in the comments!

And it looks like that's gonna be it from me, if you enjoyed the video drop a like,

subscribe if you want, thanks for watching, and I'll see you guys next time!

For more infomation >> Hearthstone - 4 Heroes That Got CANCELLED - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez shares video of Weeknd - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez shares video of Weeknd - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

OMG, wisst ihr noch? Das ist Juliencos 1. YouTube-Video! - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> OMG, wisst ihr noch? Das ist Juliencos 1. YouTube-Video! - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

This moment ... (a really bad video from me ...) - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> This moment ... (a really bad video from me ...) - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

WhatsApp Video 2016 12 15 at 14 51 23 1 - Duration: 5:37.

How old are you?

forty eight

where are you from?

from Barcelona

what's your favourite city in Spain?

Barcelona

why?

because i went of there

what's your least favourite city in Spain?

my least favourite?

i don't have but...here in Spain

what do you like about Spain?

the different cultures, different foods

every place you go, it's different...

...different choices

what do you hate the most about Spain?

hate

maybe the politicals

do you like spanish climate?

climate?...like the weather

depends where. I don't like weather in Madrid. It's cold and hot

i like mediterranean weather

it's more..is mild

also i like the weather in south

and what's your fauvorite spanish food?

my fauvorite spanish food...complicate

maybe...maybe the meat

and your least fouvorite?

my least fauvorite...

cod

c...o...d

do you listen the spanish music?

yes

not's my....

and your favourite song of Spain?

my favourite song of Spain....

spanish song

no idea

do you think Spain has a good level of English?

no

what do you like the most about the daily life in Spain?

my daily life in Spain?

maybe the time squedum...it's more relax than european countries

also the people likes more to go..to be outside

and what do you think about the independence?

i will no replay this..for a kids of school....i have my ideas

i will not disscus about politics with you...

what do you think about people in Spain?

it's a complicated cuestion

peolple is really generic..good peolple...bad people....and all the others countries

do you think the stereotypes are true?

the stereotypes...like the flamenco and paella...

if you go abroad...go to Germany...paella, cerveza....

i don't agree but....

do you like football?

yes

and what's your fauvorite team?

Barcelona

and your least fauvorite?

my least favourite?..of course Real Madrid

what do you think about the public transport?...in Spain?

the public transport in Spain.....It's complicated because there're really good public tranportations in some places, like the AVE

but the neighborhood trains are really bad

but there's a lot of investment in the "expensive transport"

but not in the....each one...the transport than the people use

which's your favourite museum in Spain?

my fauvorite museum in Spain is the Guggenheim in Bilbao

can you spell it?

Guggenhaim...G...u...g...g..........e.........n

will write it you to the end

what was your reaction when Donald Trump was selected?

for me was OK

i work in the world indrustrial them...not trading well on the industrial

OK. What's your favourite colour?

my favourite colour? green

and do you have any pet?

no

OK

do you like to go shopping?

yes

do you have any hobby?

any hobby? I play golf

going to skying

and also i build......

boats

that's all. Thanks

OK

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét