Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

In technology, the road is getting larger every single day

but it doesn´t mean that we are crossing a boring road

Sometimes this road leads us to try new devices

And other times it takes us to know new places and to be close to the new

share time with other people

enjoy each moment

Hi, I´m Jesus Veliz and this is my youtube channel

Subscribe to see technology content

and always be the first to know the latest

For more infomation >> Este es mi canal de Youtube - suscríbete (video promocional) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

AGPtek HD Video Capture 1080p HDMI Game Capture wir verbinden eine Playstation - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> AGPtek HD Video Capture 1080p HDMI Game Capture wir verbinden eine Playstation - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

[2017] - Video#2: ¿Quien es Steph Reveron? - Duration: 2:22.

Hey there.This is Stephany Reveron

from StephReveron.com

and in this short video

i will tell you who am i?

*INTRO*

I am a person who likes to #Empower other people

to accomplish their dreams in life

and develop online businesses

Thanks to that, i am a proud member of the "Academia Dream Team 2.0"

Besides i am an Economist as a profession and i am a marketing online and offline consultant as a professional advocate

I actually live in VENEZUELA

I have a team of 6 people

i work with, which i work directly and live in many cities of the country

Javier Alvarado is in Apure State

Nora Urbano, in Guarico State

Angel Ramirez is in Distrito Capital, Caracas (which is the capital)

Carla Montenegro, is around here in Carabobo State.City of Valencia

Mafer Pachecho is in Chile

and Zaray Zapata is in Colombia

I normally do Youtube videos to elevate my voice

and help entrepreneurs like you to develop online businesses

I also do seminars and events about Marketing, Sales, MLM amd affiliatte businesses

and i also LOVE to connect with entrepreneurs that are a little excentric as i am

I love Chocolates, Being with colleagues and entrepreneurs,

travel abroad, Apple and ALL Their products

Its very Impressive how obssesed i am

i love going to the beach with my family, especially my younger cousins (younger squad)

I LOVE to collect Camera Mugs like this one, i love Star Wars Mugs and Merch, and things that are different

luxury cars

and sports cars, especially LAMBORGHINI, which is my favorite brand

I fell in love with Canada, last time i went there

My nieces live there

I love the skyline with the CNtower, and everything is so neat, and people is so nice that it made me LOVE IT

Thats a wrap for today

If you need some info related

connecting with entrepreneurs in social media

in the description box you will find more info

Untill the next video

For more infomation >> [2017] - Video#2: ¿Quien es Steph Reveron? - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

New Glimmies Dolls Unboxing - Giochi Preziosi - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> New Glimmies Dolls Unboxing - Giochi Preziosi - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Video Informational - Realistic Tf2 - Duration: 1:03.

Hello everyone and welcome to my channel! I'm Realistic Tf2, and in this video I'll explain what will happen to the channel! I do this because the video trailer I do not say any

information, that's why I upload this video! Well let's start, first, what will my channel be? It will be of Gameplays

, and the games that I upload will leave them in the description of this video, the second, When upload videos?

Will be the 12 of February of this year, because I have things to do. I also have an idea to upload Team Fortress 2, Half life, Valve games and If I can do vlogs and many more

things, Well, if you want can recommend me games in the description (comments*), I hope you liked the video, Subscribe to be al My videos and see you for the next one, Bye!

For more infomation >> Video Informational - Realistic Tf2 - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Elevator Music & Mall Music: 2 Hours (Remix Playlist Video) - Duration: 2:01:17.

Title: Best of Elevator Music & Mall Music: 2 Hours (Remix Playlist Video)

For more infomation >> Best of Elevator Music & Mall Music: 2 Hours (Remix Playlist Video) - Duration: 2:01:17.

-------------------------------------------

finnishing it out /crash/ 3 of 3/ 3 vs 3/ call of duty modern warfare remastered - Duration: 14:54.

sorry no commentary for this one

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét