Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

oh

thing is on right?

yeah this thing is on

( 0 - 0 )

you've probably seen the title of this video SO -_-

Y A K N O W! What this is

NO >:(

Its not a goddam house tour its not showing you this cat

ok you can hear what i'm saying now so you don't need these bye

look at my editing at the end please

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course there one of the only things on the screen

derp

go away

For more infomation >> Evan makes a dumb texture pack with a glitchy website - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

My Edited Video - Duration: 7:58.

www.mysticalbeastfibers.com

For more infomation >> My Edited Video - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Human Waste - Human Drain - (HD video, subtitles available.) - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Human Waste - Human Drain - (HD video, subtitles available.) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

WASTED - Raiding with [Dawn] #3 - Duration: 4:04.

If you s-

What? How?

How did it start already?

Did the Vale Guard just aggro?

On what?

Maybe on the Trading Post?

oh-oh

uh guys

WHAT

no time for ready-check

WHY DID IT AGGRO

Why did I die?

ahem

whut

Look at me I'm-

Okay I'm clueless.

Where is the boss?

(River's pet died - saddest Anime deaths 2k17)

Look at dem all dead and sh#t

Where did the Vale Guardian go?

hello

oh

Oh wait f*ck get out, get out

But for some reason I am still in combat, though.

Yeah, me too

So am I

Why are we all still in combat?

Anybody have cooldowns?

[...] Everybody is still in combat (???)

Also Moe

50% HP

Nobody is regenerating.

The fook?

uh

"AIDS" (?) *sneezes*

oh fook

pet goes

Well - I - uh

Why am I dying?

Okay I almost died.

yeah

Why did everybody loose half their health?

creen spawns too far away

creen

noooo

it's okay

somebody died

naaaaah

I believe Moe died

Again?

No, she jumped off the cliff.

Seen too many creen circles?

Fook I'm so close

That creen circles fooked me so hard.

(furiously clicks)

(music played by Pikl)

(Moe suffers)

For more infomation >> WASTED - Raiding with [Dawn] #3 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Update - How does a computer work? (Video Series) - Duration: 2:12.

Welcome to Meta Custom Computers, today with a Channel Update video

Because at the moment I don't have any orders about PC-Customizing or Water Cooling

And thus I don't have anything to show to you on my channel

But lateley a lot of people ask me "How does a computer work? Can you explain that to me?"

"About those electric circuits, I don't understand how they work, please explain it."

So I thought to myself, I'll accept that challenge but that topic is too big to show it in just one video

And that's why I decided to make a series out of it

I planned for 12 episodes which should cover everything from the beginning, like the first transistors

boolean algebra, discreet logic, TTL,...

And everything I'll explain, I will also build out of real TTL components on a breadboard

And that should go as far as to have a fully functional 8-bit computer after those 12 episodes

I will set it up, or I'll try to set it up in a way so that you will be able to recreate everything

And so that you'll really understand what you just recreated

I hope you'll enjoy something like that, that you're interested in stuff like that

And in case you know people, friends or acquaintances who enjoy stuff like this

then send them here to my channel, the more the merrier

In case you're interested in this topic and you don't want to miss one of the 12 episodes, then click on Subscribe

I'd really appreciate that

And of course I'd be happy about a thumbs up in case you like this

If not, then of course a thumbs down

But in that case please consider commenting below about what you disliked

Because constructive criticism is welcome here

That's all I wanted to talk about considering the channel update

I'll leave you one of my older videos, in case you haven't seen it yet

Apart from that I'd say we'll see each other again in the next video

Bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét