Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

Baylieve (Leona): I feel like I'm babysitting every game

Teammates keep getting solo caught.

Playmaker, The Shield - Meiko

Our Zed kept getting caught out

but it should be okay

because we still have the lead.

Now we have to expand it

but when my team attacks the enemy,

they can be pretty careless

The key to all this is vision control.

Our next target is Baron.

I place a pink ward.

But it can only guarantee

that were won't be vision in the Baron pit.

Because we don't have vision above it,

the enemy could reach here easily.

and fight us for Baron control.

So we need to ward the area above Baron.

This ward helps us see the enemy.

and prevents an ambush.

The important targets are covered by our vision.

so it will be very hard for Braum to enter.

He wants to go through Red Buff,

and regain vision on Baron.

Which is why we could catch him so easily this time.

Then we could either push

to the enemy Nexus,

or go for Baron.

Your teammates don't need to be perfect,

so long as you're well prepared.

For more infomation >> Playmaker: Shield -- Meiko | League of Legends - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Dinosaur Videos 3D Dragon Cartoons For Children Dinosaur Vs Dragon Cartoon Video For Children Dragon - Duration: 1:22:59.

Dinosaur Videos 3D Dragon Cartoons For Children Dinosaur Vs Dragon Cartoon Video For Children Dragon

For more infomation >> Dinosaur Videos 3D Dragon Cartoons For Children Dinosaur Vs Dragon Cartoon Video For Children Dragon - Duration: 1:22:59.

-------------------------------------------

Vocalista de "Zenda Norteña" habla sobre polémico video | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Vocalista de "Zenda Norteña" habla sobre polémico video | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

UC Berkeley Phi Alpha Delta Spring 2017 Recruitment Video - Duration: 2:50.

As a freshman, I was kind of looking for a family

I met my Big, Jenny, in my math discussion which

She was a bit aggressive, but it was very loving

so I decided, like instantly this is the kind of

family / warmth that I've been looking for

Finding a pre-law fraternity really helped

me with professional development, and I think

I became a better person as well

One of my favorite moments was watching

Avatar the Last Airbender all night at Retreat with some

of my best PAD friends, and just reliving the

moments I enjoyed through childhood

There's always people there that

look out for you and advise you on

how to take the next step

I gained so many new friends with not only the same

interests, socially, but the same

professional goals and professional

interests, which has helped me so much in

discovering what I want to do, and also

helped me so much in having a really

great time at UC Berkeley

They're always the first one to help me if I'm in need of something

As a member of PAD we promise to develop your

leadership skills through hands-on experience.

We also promised to give you the opportunities

and resources to ace any job interview and

to be the pre-law student you want to be

Enjoy PAD, enjoy the people, enjoy the

resources, and I hope that PAD will help

you to just really enrich your experience at Berkeley

For more infomation >> UC Berkeley Phi Alpha Delta Spring 2017 Recruitment Video - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors Animal With Car Video For Kids 3D Learn Color Wild Animals Sound For Children - Duration: 1:22:59.

Learn Colors Animal With Car Video For Kids 3D Learn Color Wild Animals Sound For Children

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét