Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

the Cabin in the Market Wasi Stone Forest that leads to a parallel dimension

Dr.. [Raul] [Rios] [Jan] [10] [0] [and] investigator of the unexplained in Lima tells about another interesting testimony

a patient came to see him about her extreme case of

Hemiplegia a disorder that results in a complete loss of motor function in half of the body

When he inquired about her condition she revealed that she had been camping with friends in the Market [Wasi]

According to the patient they had gone out exploring late in the night when suddenly they heard music coming from a small

Stone Cabin that was lit up by torches they claim to see people wearing

17th Century Fashion dancing inside and the Curious woman was Drawn to it. So she headed over and tried to enter

Before she could get inside a friend pulled her away and half of her body immediately became

Paralyzed the half that had entered the Cabin

Some believe that the woman partially entered dimensional Gateway

And when she was pulled out she experienced the shift that through off her nervous system

resulting in her partial [perales] ation

For more infomation >> The cabin in the Markawasi Stone Forest that leads to a parallel dimension - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

We're Marching to Zion Hymnal - Duration: 2:20.

Come, we that love the Lord, And let our joys be known; Join in a song with sweet accord, And thus surround the throne.

We're marching to Zion, Beautiful, beautiful Zion; We're marching upward to Zion, The beautiful city of God.

Let those refuse to sing, Who never knew our God; But children of the heav'nly King May speak their joys abroad.

We're marching to Zion, Beautiful, beautiful Zion; We're marching upward to Zion, The beautiful city of God.

The hill of Zion yields A thousand sacred sweets Before we reach the heav'nly fields, Or walk the golden streets.

We're marching to Zion, Beautiful, beautiful Zion; We're marching upward to Zion, The beautiful city of God.

Then let our songs abound, And every tear be dry; We're marching through Immanuel's ground To fairer worlds on high.

We're marching to Zion, Beautiful, beautiful Zion; We're marching upward to Zion, The beautiful city of God.

For more infomation >> We're Marching to Zion Hymnal - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Casting Couch S2 E2 with Amey, Nipun & Amruta Khanvilkar - Marathi Web Series - Duration: 17:02.

Anyway if you can read this you can ignore this part...

But make sure you click the bell icon for updates!

Pretty please?

We had 'bhakri'..

It's amazing at Surve's

Bhakri for lunch

We spoke a lot with her…

With Vaishnavi?

We- No no…not her

I am telling you Amu

After all, Amey Wagh is Amey Wagh

Amey Wagh, yes.

We had to be at the radio station,

Me, Sanj sir, UJ-

Amruta just excuse me.

He wants to...

Is the coffee alright?

Just wait, I will be back

What is it?

Don't you feel you are going overboard?

You are purposely avoiding me.

What are you trying to do?

The fact is that you are jealous of me.

Because for the first time we have a girl on the show

who is my close friend.

First of all I don't want a girl on this show anymore.

I can't take any more rejections.

Enough of embarrassing ourselves

I will tell you the truth.

We have come to a conclusion that

we can't ever find an actress

who can match my talent.

There is no female character in my script anymore

It's a male-centric script

One man like me is more than enough

Rather no woman is ready to act with him

I am sorry to say…

Because of his sleazy behaviour

Sleazy?

Horny rather

You ask women to compromise

You ask them to wear a bikini

That's what script demanded.

You flirt with their mothers.

Mothers? By the way where's her mom?

She is beautiful too.

Hello Mam!

Anyway that's not the point.

Our producer has asked for some female presence

At least in a song…

He asked for an item song ( Sleazy Song),

But personally I am against item songs.

*Phone rings* (item song)

Some things have a perfect timing

Anyway, so today we have invited

The top dancer… actress in Marathi films

Amu… Amruta Khanvilkar

Amruta Khanvilkar is here

and I just hope she says yes.

Hey! Who says yes?

His girlfriend.

He is going to propose her

So cute, Amu!

I am sure she will say yes.

Who can reject you?

I had proposed my girlfriend too..

She said yes too..

Nice… congrats.

Thank you. Thank you..

Let's start?

Roll

You are comfortable?

Can you just

Let me sit in the middle

It's better for the back.

For whose back?

Just a little..

I have realised after all these episodes

Move just a little…

What are you doing?

What are you doing?

What are you doing?

Fine fine

Found your spot?

Because all this while

your ass was covering the entire frame.

And you have spilled some water on your pants

No… just check the colour scheme

Her dress and …

Our colours are matching better

Check this… Sorry

Enough… That's my skirt

Don't pick it up

Why are you talking about my ass?

Obviously because she finds it funny

Do you prefer talking just with each other?

Should I leave?

I am getting bored.

No. Please sit Amruta

That's what I was saying,

I have called such a good Dancer/Actor here

So why are you chatting with me?

You can talk to her too

Of course I can.

Of course

Just make sure you don't upset her

Because anyone who comes on the show

gets upset with you and leave.

You won't do that right? Amruta?

No, I won't

We have heard so.

That you just leave when you are upset

I mean you are a hot head

That's what people say

People say this about me?

Not just any people… Our research team said so

Research team? Do they work on such rubbish things?

No… we also research on other deeper things

Listen Nipun …

At the end of the day

even if I leave it won't matter.

Anyway everyone leaves this show

That's not the case.

We too get upset at times

I left Nagraj's house

I told him go drink to your sadness

But after all it is Nagraj.

Everyone wants to work with him today.

So don't talk like that Amey.

Your career is just about taking off.

Amruta, so you started off with reality shows.

Cinestars

2004.

Who was in the advertisement for Cinestars ki khoj?

Yours truly

But you were third runner up in that?

As in second runner up.

Second from the end.

First runner up is second so...

I was in Little Superstars

But I stood first in it.

First. Winner

It's just that Cinestars 2004 was a national level competition.

It was not just in Pune.

What do you mean by that?

It wasn't limited only to Pune

What do you mean by limited?

Somebody please get him a dictionary

He's not getting anything anyway

You stood third in the dance show 'Eka Peksha Ek'

How did that happen?

You must have earned a lot of money in 500 notes on that season

No I didn't earn too much during that time.

I didn't like Mahaguru's decision.

I didn't like it either.

But what can one do? It is a channel at the end of the day.

It's their choice and Mahaguru's choice.

Basically I love dancing.

Dancing is my passion.

And I am not formally trained in it.

It's all by watching.

Now you can watch and learn from youtube

that was not the case back then.

So you were a performer even in the pre youtube times?

So she is as old as us.

Yes

This feels like curious case of Benjamin Button

You are getting younger

It's the same case as yours

I just want to say that you are a great dancer.

Take Nach Baliye, a national level competition.

And in that first

First

Wow

Dance is Dance

Yes. Right. So?

Dance is...

Your passion

Yes yes yes.

Nipun I want to let you know

That dance is just a part of me

Amruta Khanvilkar doesn't end there

He is just harping on dance dance dance

It is such a beautiful part of you.

The amount of fat in his body is

equal to the dance in your body

So in Nach Baliye you had some fight-

Please enough

Now I really don't want to talk about dance anymore.

Let's not talk about it anymore

This is different

She is a dancer. Now lets talk about controversy

This is about your personal life on Nach Baliye

Ok all right

Upen Patel created a ruckus on the show

His fans said that you got false votes

It's like this

How seriously you can take Upen Patel is

a personal point of view

Everyone had been given a unique voting code

He thought we cheated and

a fan put the code out on instagram

Upen Patel has fans?

I just remembered since you said Upen Patel

Now I hear you are doing comedy as well

Yes comedy nights bachao

I have done 5-6 episodes of that

Comedy Nights Bachao (save)

First it was just comedy nights

They made it bachao once you joined the show

Like your film Bokad (monkey) was

originally called Manus (human)?

Was that a joke?

No a question

It has a question mark

Read Vinod Kambli's autobiography.

See how Vinod (joke) happened?

So you know how to joke

It was just a question

Why are you taking it personally?

No it pierced

What did?

the dagger (katyar) pierced the heart

Lets talk about that film

Yes

Did that film also get its name after you

agreed to be a part of it?

No it is actually a musical play

Did you not know this?

I have directed musical plays

3 of them – sanshay kallol, saubhadra, maanapmaan...

Yesterday there was a show

Katyar earned a lot of money

Can we say that

Katyar slayed (Baji) the box office?

By Baji I don't mean the film

I mean it earned a lot of money

Let me talk about Katyar

The process of making Katyar was almost 3 years

I think Subodh Bhave was quite gutsy in making

Katyar in today's times

And I feel my role in the film is my best work 'till date

Because of being branded a dancer

I wasn't getting good roles

You are a dancer in that film as well

If you say dancer again

Ouch he is quite soft

He got hurt! Poor thing

Amruta, just let loose.

if you feel like punching anyone

go for it.

Oh God! Poor thing

You started all this

This is how you punch out a joke

I want to ask about Natrang

I feel your song in it

Is the reason for the film to be successful

Yes

I feel you made the film a hit

It's not like that

That song was the reason

Your dance was the reason

That film had another hit song as well

I feel being a writer director and actor sometimes

Whatever

That dance is the greatest art form

I wish to practice it sometime

Look Nipun as I said earlier too

We have spoken a lot about dancing

That's enough now

Listen Amruta

I will ask you directly

wait a minute-

Our relationship is such that-

How is our relationship?

You know it

You are Amu and I am Amu as well

The relationship is obvious

So the deal is that we want to make a film

So you want me to work in the film?

Yes

So send me the script then

I'll read it

The role is not big.

There is a song for you

Meaning? a song?

There is a dance

Let's do an intense love story

It is almost a musical

Oh lovely

Musical meaning there is one song in it.

Item

I don't understand

Is it a film? Or just a song?

A song in the film

No it's not like that. Forget it

I have sat and written the script

You were snoring and sleeping

It's my hard work

So there are two characters in it

And both are male characters

And so the producer told us

Put a song so there can be a dance

Which will be performed by a heroine

For viewing..

For viewing?

For, uh... this...

Huh?

Viewing

Don't say that! Pleasure...

So all this has happened so that you can

offer me an item number in your film

And I have been telling you that I don't

want to talk about dance

I still went ahead and spoke about it

Just wait 2 minutes

He is also a partner in this

He might be

but he explains in a better way

At least he is sensitive about it

Exactly

Since we started this interview I have been

saying no and still spoke about dancing

I said lets talk about other things

now at the end of the day we're back to item number?

But what is your problem with item numbers?

You did one in Himmatwala

Is that okay?

Can someone please take my mic off?

Amu please don't do this

Thanks for having me here.

It was extremely insulting

Insulting? no!

I thought that now that we're friends

I would have had fun but-

it's not like that, clearly

Please forget everything

You let it be. Don't say anything

At least he tried to be sensitive and you..

But it's okay.

Anyways, I'm going

Amu hold on wait, listen

Please listen to me

We are doing a show together

At least listen to me once

We will do an intense love story

Forget about the dance

You only do intense acting

We'll get someone else to do the dance

Is it okay?

Say okay

Okay then, ask him to dance.

You do an item

Do it

I'm the director

Do it

I'm the director, man.

No, do it.

I can't dance, I'm a director.

Just a little bit. Nothing will happen

I'll go then.

No no, wait wait

Director performs scenes for the actors, you can dance

Do it, do it quickly!

No man...

He'll do it, come on

*Bollywood song*

She's gone

gone...

It's not right

A celebrity has left us again.

I feel used man...

AMRUTA!!

I feel used

I feel used somehow...

no, no, don't feel used!

Don't worry

*sobbing*

She didn't even say it was good or bad

She just left

Don't cry

Hey, cut the camera.

He's crying

But I'm the Director, right?

Don't cry, it happens.

When?

You always looked at girls with wrong intentions

You are seductive. Take it positively

You look sexy

She didn't even touch my cheek

If there is ever an item number with men

They will only cast you

The way they cast Russian dancers in our films

They will cast you

We should make you wear smaller clothes

You looked very seductive to me

I have some shorts...

For more infomation >> Casting Couch S2 E2 with Amey, Nipun & Amruta Khanvilkar - Marathi Web Series - Duration: 17:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Kardashian proudly tells fans 'Don't I look so skinny today?' - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Kim Kardashian proudly tells fans 'Don't I look so skinny today?' - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Natural Treatment for Diabetes || Smoothie Juice For Diabetes - Duration: 1:45.

pappaya juice papaya juice preventscell

damage and keep heart healthy and

control irregular blood sugar levels by

our use papaya it is having low sugar

content glucose level in fruit is very low

this fruit is rich in fiber papaya

contains the pappain which helped to diges t

food it is very beneficial to heart and

lever it is good for constupation as it

is rich in fiber papaya is very much

helpful for digestion papaya is rich

in minerals calcium vitamins in A,C,B1

and B2. let's start the process take

the juices place the PAPAYA pieces in it

add some water and sad blending now take

the juice into serving glass be used

daily for effective ism explored that

sugar levels and feet 20 and energy

having papaya juice is that easy very

acute diabetic take this juice twice

community to decrease blood sugar levels

and it controls sugar levels in your

body

For more infomation >> Natural Treatment for Diabetes || Smoothie Juice For Diabetes - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

📷 De vrais nuages - Analyse d'image du Mardi #23 - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> 📷 De vrais nuages - Analyse d'image du Mardi #23 - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Grooming habits she loves - mr2ndopinion.com - 0044 - Duration: 7:40.

So you got the call and he or she asks you to come out and play

Don't be afraid to ask him out ladies, emancipate and now you want to be able to be well perceived. Because that's what Seth said.

Being well perceived is like a welcoming ticket into peoples hearts ladies and gentlemen

Nothing chips us so well as a good groomed person

I can't say you should look perfect because that may

give you some confidence issues or you may think your not good enough all the time

but that's not true, as long as you try

Looking the part is something everyone enjoys So today we going to look into such things

Stay tuned

Grooming, I know it takes up time, but you will learn to appreciate and enjoy it

and you will become more precise and practised

at it that will in return give you joy and validation

in the things you can do and in who you are for yourself and for other people

So let's enjoy it cuz it's actually like riding a bike or playing a game

you can get better in it as you ride more or play it more

like the game called Sims. Everybody knows sims right

Here you are finding out your level of expertise

or trying to level it like a good sim citizen i'll get you those tips so he or she wants

to start dating you and which he or she will love if

you do them

First wash regularly, you don't want your stink levels to go

of the chart do you.

A little funk is okay it defines you as you but a person smelling like a sewer drain gives

people a scare you don't want people to run away from you

thinking your a rat do you

Ok so now you smell like a freshly washed poodle next thing is

to mind your hygiene when it comes down to teeth

So brush them everyday at least once and if you don't chew gum

make it twice or so.

Floss after every meal that will get things between your teeth and maybe use some mouth

Wash to get rid of plaque Clean your ears and cut your nose hairs.

Both very much appreciated by the people who are going to come

as close as two meters If you want people to stay close to you, brush

and snip snip

Last week I pointed out to the norelco for grooming

So if you changed your mind and want to trim up that bush

check the discription of this video to buy that MIGHTY machine

Okay you got those 2 tips covered and they are like aces in the hand

You want to get a 3th and 4th ace right.

Then don't forget your fingernails & feet.

Keep the nails trimmed & clean.

Every 2 or 3 weeks or so you have to give them a cut. Try to look at your fingers daily to see if there's any dirt under them and try to pick it out with a toothpick

Also think about those feet, people always forget or just don't do it

they do not spend attention to their feet, I think it's because of the idea they are

filthy or something I guess, maybe something sneaked in our mind thinking oh we walk on the world with it and they are filthy

but they aren't filthy because of that, they are filthy because you do not wash them!!!

Yes it happens to you people.

Spend time with the lotion and wash them for gods sake

Some people don't soap them in, they just let water run over them. What?! Stop the madness!

Yes I was that kind of kid when I was young, untill it hit me

when going to the public swimming pool with my school back then.

That's right warts, dang!

So people if you have kids my advice is to teach them to wash every part of their body

either with soap or toothpaste or some good ol spit for the ears

Ok so if you have that covered tip 4 is to shave or trim where needed

So at some places you want to give it a shave at other places

you'll want to trim the bulk away. Right?

Like perhaps your armpits or groin Nowadays men are trimming their groin and

realize they are and should be equal to woman when it comes down to cutting

down some rainforest right Make sure you don't look like a monkey and

clean up that hairy bush.

It'll feel pleasant to you and to your partner!

Other things you might want to consider getting a haircut when it's time to get one

Besides that maybe get a tan or use some bodylotions, parfum, aftershave or deodarent

when you start smelling a bit to, wow that's funky and can't wash up near to soon.

Get some gum for on the road or some mints or a mouth spray

Take some face tissues or deodorant with you in a bag if you start getting sweaty then clean up the grease. With grease monkey, Yes it is a reference!

This and so much more he or she will like.

It all comes down to getting a routine in those habits and to maintain that routine ladies and gentlemen, here were some ideas for you.

Well that's about it if you and your spicy little lady friend or boi friend

thinking about a special moment you might even try some a freshly bought fragrance for the men.

Like Valentino to spice up the mood.

I think the monkey will get his pennies worth.

Gentlemen or ladies... go check the links below, get it yourself or as a gift.

Valentino uomo and or the Norelco!

Happy to see you polished and groomed!

I'm mr2ndopinion.

Have a groomy day !

For more infomation >> Grooming habits she loves - mr2ndopinion.com - 0044 - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

PKG Panda | Mini Webisode #2 | I HATE Geometry Dash! | Level 1 - Duration: 9:03.

Hey ! What's going on Youtube?! And welcome to another webisode of uh..Panda Vlog..

Ummmm As you can see....I'm doing Geometry Dash...Now Geometry Dash.., I only played once before..

And I completely suck at it but with time I...will....progress but in the meantime let's try and see how it goes today...

For more infomation >> PKG Panda | Mini Webisode #2 | I HATE Geometry Dash! | Level 1 - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

WOW..!! 10 Hewan Dengan Warna Tak Lazim dan Paling Unik Di Dunia - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> WOW..!! 10 Hewan Dengan Warna Tak Lazim dan Paling Unik Di Dunia - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to store Green Peas| Preserve Green Peas | Frozen Peas| Frozen Matar | फ्रोजन मटर - Duration: 7:10.

For more infomation >> How to store Green Peas| Preserve Green Peas | Frozen Peas| Frozen Matar | फ्रोजन मटर - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

Kids cartoons My Talking Angela vs Talking Tom and Subway surf Colors Level 51 animated series - Duration: 9:04.

Kids cartoons My Talking Angela vs Talking Tom and Subway surf Colors Level 51 animated series

review,playthrough,gameplay,Talking Tom,walkthrough,app,Talking Angela,Outfit7,game,talking tom cat,Funny Cat,Funny Dog,shorts,cartoons,all episodes,animated series,compilation,Kids cartoons,cartoon,#1,talking tom angela kids,My Talking Tom playthrough,colors,talking tom dress up,ep.1,cat,begin,Kids cartoons - animated series,iGame Kids Cartoons,talking angela kids,talking angela children,Trailer,Cheats,Money,Gold,subway,surfers,subway surfers,# 51

For more infomation >> Kids cartoons My Talking Angela vs Talking Tom and Subway surf Colors Level 51 animated series - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

[FESTE] ♥ 4 BIGLIETTI AUGURI facili per SAN VALENTINO con cuore ♥ prima parte - Duration: 3:54.

Hello everyone!

On the occasion of St. Valentine's Day of February 14, I created a video tutorial

in 4 parts to explain how to deal with your hands very simple using tickets

of chocolate hearts which can then be torn apart and eaten.

In the first of four video-tutorials we will see how to make greeting card Valentine

with chocolate heart pierced by Cupid's arrow.

We see you tomorrow and I recommend: remember to subscribe to the channel!

What we need is a printed card, caliper, pencil, utility knife and a chocolate heart,

two toothpicks, decorative tape, glue, tape and a pair of scissors

pointed.

First I have to decide how to orient the ticket, that is, if you hold it vertically

or horizontally.

They position the center of the chocolate heart and will only outline the contours on the cardboard using

the pencil

after opening the ticket with a utility knife pointed cutout the shape of the heart

Now I close the ticket and try to see if The chocolate heart passes, and if I can

to open and close the ticket easily I take a piece of tape and roll up for

form a ring that I'm going to attack on the back of the chocolate

Now the attack on the ticket always doing try to see if I positioned well

and if I can open and close the ticket easily

I take the toothpicks from which will cut with the clamp a piece of 2 cm, taking the pieces

longer From decorative ribbon cutting a square

from which to ritaglierò both sides diagonally up to form a triangle, that attack on

tip of a toothpick Cut another piece of washi tape, this

time by 3 cm, and fold it in half the length I make two parallel cuts

diagonally above and below, forming angles 2 45 degrees Then with sharp scissors

I make small cuts diagonally Attack the tail of the arrow on the tip

the second toothpick

Now I can make the first placement test to control also the length of the arrow

Cutting a centimeter from toothpicks of the arrow tail, and even a centimeter from

tip It is seen that the part of the tip is still too

long cut it another centimeter I can now proceed to paste the arrow

making sure that the two toothpicks are on the same line

lie two thin strips of adhesive vinyl and glue the two sides of the arrow

We can use your heart that we cut out by attaching cardboard inside

this ticket, or using it to another project

Our chocolate business with the heart and the arrow is over:

see you tomorrow for another chore Valentine DIY: discover how trasfomare

a white card in a sky with the inscription I love you

Hello and the next!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét