Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

Hi, this is Dr. Hourglass, and welcome to another video in our channel Bootyman.

Today we are going to discuss correcting asymmetries with buttock implants.

In this channel, we will discuss everything you need to know about buttock enhancement procedures.

Welcome back!

Typically, buttock augmentation asymmetries are better corrected with fat

because it is more versatile and can fix a spectrum of different deformities.

Typically, projection-related asymmetries can be fixed by placing a larger implant on one side than the other.

Up to a noticeable difference of 100cc can be corrected.

However, using implants of different sizes to correct asymmetries can be complex.

Placing an implant to correct the defects in the central part of the buttock will affect the surrounding areas.

As a matter of fact, this can even make the asymmetries more prominent

by making the peripheral part of the buttock look more indented.

For this particular reason, a combination of fat transfers is always advised to correct any asymmetries.

The implant will provide the foundation for the projection, while the fat will provide the means

to make the buttocks look more natural and beautiful.

Buttock implants can be used to correct asymmetries

but is better to combine fat and implants for better results.

In this video we discussed correcting asymmetries with buttock imlpants.

Next week, will discuss how to choose buttock implants sizes.

Remember to comment below, share this video, like this video, and subscribe to our channel

for more information, here at the Bootyman channel, only on YouTube.

Also log in to our website

for more information about your procedure and to see amazing surgical results

Remember to log on to our Hourglass TV for more information about your surgical procedures.

On Monday we have Bootyman for everything related to buttock enhancement procedures.

Tuesdays: Wonder Breasts where we discuss topics related to cosmetic breast surgery.

Wednesdays we have Star Bodies. If you want to have a star body log on to our Hourglass TV.

Thursdays: Hourglass OR you're going to see me doing live surgeries with before and after pictures.

Also Shoddy where we discuss cases that require cosmetic surgical revision.

And Friday SuperHourGlass for topics related to have that Hourglass figure that you want.

And finally live broadcast surgeries every day of the week on Facebook live, Periscope and SnapChat.

All these and more in the Hourglass TV!

For more infomation >> Buttock Augmentation and Asymmetries Dr. Hourglass, Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Resident Evil 7 Mia Boss Walkthrough - How To Beat Chainsaw Mia | Madhouse Mode/No Damage - Duration: 3:19.

So you thought you defeated Mia with the axe did you?

Well you must be new to Resident Evil because Mia, is still wandering around the house.

Eventually you will encounter her again, and this time she'll have a chainsaw and means

business.

If you aren't confident, you want to save before the fight, as the last autosave is

before the previous Mia axe fight.

Collect all the upstairs items FIRST, then go downstairs and save your game.

Once you've done that go up into the attic and step on the ladder to activate the boss.

Then run away to begin.

we can now take a look at the no damage strategy to defeating Chainsaw Mia.

*Resident Evil Madhouse Boss Battles*

Mia starts with her run attack, wait for it and use guard for the no damage block.

It stuns her too, so we will shoot her 1-2 times and run away.

Headshots are Key because they do max damage and slow her down so you can have time to

run.

Every time you run, you must reload as well.

The next part here shows my basic strategy.

Make Mia cut through a wall to slow her down.

Stand by an exit point with room to run away.

Hit her a few times.

Block her.

Hit her a few times.

Then run away and repeat.

You can defeat her quicker, but this is a safe way to play giving you clear shots meaning

less misses and making it harder for her to take away your health.

While you are fighting remember you only have 27 bullets and it takes 20 something headshots

just to take her out, so do not miss more than a few times.

You can also only block her running attack cleanly.

If you block her other attacks it will take away some of your health.

After she basically busted through all the rooms I just ran far away from her, turned

around, aimed for the head, blocked when she ran and ran when she didn't and just kept

my distance slowly taking her down without missing.

Eventually when her health got low enough she stopped her running attacks.

Instead she just limps forward slowly.

She is almost defeated!

At this point just stay away from her, don't back yourself into a corner and keep shooting

her in the head until she goes down.

Hopefully you haven't missed too many times and you don't run out of ammo, because there

is no new ammo and you will have to start over.

Let me know if this worked for you in the comments, if you have a better way and how

long it took you to take down Mia on Madhouse.

For more help on Resident Evil 7 Madhouse Mode, and RE7 news all year long subscribe

to WheresBarry and join the Crimson Army!

And watch out for that chainsaw.

For more infomation >> Resident Evil 7 Mia Boss Walkthrough - How To Beat Chainsaw Mia | Madhouse Mode/No Damage - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Masamune-kun no Revenge Opening『 Wagamama MIRROR HEART 』Lyrics - Duration: 1:31.

This selfish mirror-heart... look into these upside-down eyes!

Y'know, you can't play tough just by looking pretty all the time—

Yeah, just like how a rose always has its thorns.

I'm not really the type to allow myself to be hurt of my own accord,

So I put myself on a collision course to prove I was pure.

But a part of me seems strange...

Something seems about to overflow...

"PLEASE DON'T! PLEASE WAIT!"

Even though I just wanna scream,

This selfish mirror-heart... purity sways, hanging upside-down;

Does this reflection appear backward from where you stand?

Even so, this mirror-heart will beat more like a sword than a shield...

But it's more fragile than glass— You understand, right? C'mon and catch on!

I'll just have to force you!

I want you to gaze upon me in my entirety!

Pretending like it's nothing at all... won't you take it all in, Shy Boy?

For more infomation >> Masamune-kun no Revenge Opening『 Wagamama MIRROR HEART 』Lyrics - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

'Alien' life could exist high in Earth's atmosphere - Duration: 4:41.

�Alien� life could exist high in Earth�s atmosphere.

by Chuck Bednar.

What if alien organisms are hiding in plain sight, high above the planet�s surface in

our own atmosphere? It�s a question that researchers will attempt to solve later on

this year, and it may have implications on how we search for microbial life on other

planets as well.

According to Seeker, a team of students from the University of Houston plan to launch a

high-altitude experiment as part of a mission to study auroras that is scheduled to lift

off from Alaska in March. Their experiment, which the website said �looks almost like

a small laundry hamper,� will search for microbes in the atmosphere 11-31 miles (18-50

km) from the ground.

Once it reaches its target altitude, the instrument will open up to collect samples, then close

as the balloon-equipped experiment begins to descend. The students believe that this

system will be less likely to become contaminated than more complicated systems, but since it

has not yet been tested, they are not 100% certain exactly how well it will perform in

high altitude conditions. �A lot of times, these microbes when they

go up there, they shut down. They are not replicating and they are not metabolically

active,� Houston student and project team member Jamie Lehnen told Seeker on Friday.

�I�m interested in how their stress response is similar to those [microbes] back on Earth's

surface."

Research could impact search for life on other planets

Roughly two months after the Houston team�s experiment, NASA plans to conduct a study

of their own: the ABoVE (Arctic-Boreal Vulnerability Experiment), which according to Seeker is

set to run in May and June and will involve using a Gulfstream III jet to monitor how

changing climate conditions are affecting plants, animals and the environment as a whole.

David Smith, a microbial researcher at the US space agency, will fly with the ABoVE team

to study the microorganisms that travel in a massive spring airstream that move along

the Pacific Ocean. As he told the website, he and his colleagues hope to find out what

organisms are being carried across the ocean along with the dust and aerosol particles

moved by that airstream.

The research project �will allow us an opportunity to test the atmospheric bridge hypothesis,

which simply speaking, is continents sneezing on each other,� Smith explained, telling

Seeker that he and his fellow researchers plan to use an instrument called a cascade

sampler to collect samples from high altitudes. The cascade sampler allows air to pass through

increasingly finer impact plates designed to trap out dust and small particles, which

can then be studied later.

Smith said that his team hopes to find microorganisms �persisting� and surviving, as it is rather

unlikely that they are growing or dividing due to the extremely cold and arid conditions

at such a high altitude. Scientists have never previously measured how long microbial lifeforms

are able to remain alive in the stratosphere, he added, calling that �work that still

needs to be done.�

Should they actually discover microbial life lingering, or even growing and dividing, at

such high altitudes, it could have an impact on the search for life on other planets as

well, including Venus. Earth and Venus similar for a period of three billion years, noted

NASA astrobiologist Dr. Lynn Rothschild, a member of Smith�s team. Experts have discovered

an unusual entity in the atmosphere of Venus that blocks ultraviolet light, and living

organisms have not been ruled out as a possibility.

For more infomation >> 'Alien' life could exist high in Earth's atmosphere - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

I am forever tainted - Duration: 4:28.

This video may upset some and make others uncomfortable.

I talk about what happened to me from the age of nine to the age of eleven and beyond.

I am speaking about child molestation.

I don't do warnings like this often, but you have been warned.

So, if you need to pause this and take a deep breath, go for it.

If this topic if too much for you to sit though, you can click one of my other videos here.

I completely understand.

I am forever tainted.

I am... forever stained.

I had something taken from me a long, long, time ago.

It was stolen from me at the age of nine.

It was my innocence, my sense of safety, my sense of self worth.

It was all stolen by three guys who were 7-8 years older than me.

They would lure me to a hiding spot and do things I will not go into detail here, because

I am trying to keep it together, and if I went into the little details, you would get

endless minutes of sobbing and then silence.

So, I will continue from there...

For two years, I was molested by three different guys (I use the term loosely.).

I hoped, prayed, and wished, with every bit of my body, mind and soul, for someone to

find this secret place and rescue me.

I hoped this would happen as closed my eyes and tried to think about being anywhere but

where I was, but no help came.

No one rescued me.

I was dirty, but not where anyone could see.

I was, and am damaged goods.

I will forever have taint on my spirit.

At the end of each torture session, I would be threatened if I told anyone.

So on top of stealing my innocence, my sense of safety was stolen as well.

I would slink, walk slower and try to find way to hide so no one would notice me.

I became of the mind that I had to give into what my boyfriend wanted to do to me whether

I was in the mood or not.

By this time, I was fifteen, and, for the first time, said no, to my boyfriend.

He raped me.

Again, in order for me to continue with this, I can't go into the details.

It made me think that I could never get away from someone taking advantage of me.

Again, I told no one.

I felt ashamed, robbed, and like no one would believe me.

You see.

He was a rich kid, and I was from a middle class family.

So, I bared the scar.

I quickly stopped giving a crap about make-up, wearing the latest fashions, and standing

out.

It became my coping mechanism.

I thought, with all my heart and soul, if I didn't stand out, no one would notice me,

and I wouldn't have to be molested or raped again.

So, I became a wallflower, but that didn't help.

I was bullied constantly, but that's another video.

Have I since learned to cope?

You could say that.

In some aspects, I have coped and become stronger, but there will always be that piece of me

that's afraid of something happening.

I have learned to defend myself, found my voice, and I can say "no" without fear, but

there will always be moments that will trigger those memories.

I say I am a survivor.

I am.

I did not give into the depression, constant fear, and paranoia.

I did not see suicide as my way out of the hell of memory and the thieves who took my

self worth.

I have since, and still continue to learn to love and accept myself and all my faults,

and Lord knows I have a lot of them.

I have recognized I am more than just what happened to me those many years ago.

I am intelligent, funny, beautiful, though sometimes I may not feel it, and have a husband

who cherishes me for all of who am I and not just the good parts.

We all have thoughts, opinions, and general musings.

We all have a voice, whether it be in writing or spoken word.

These were my thoughts, and I hope you got something out of them.

Until next time, my fellow skeptics, and friends, take care of yourselves and never be afraid

to express yourself.

For more infomation >> I am forever tainted - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Artsy | The Alphabet Project - Duration: 3:04.

I've never considered myself to be an artsy or artistic person.

My sister kind of held that role in my family, and I was always bookish and creative in writing.

I've always loved art, though.

I've loved paintings and sculptures and looking at something and feeling the beauty

of it.

I just never thought I could be an artist.

I'm a writer.

That's what I've planned for myself ever since I was 7.

But in the past few years, I've been looking at art in a different way.

Thanks to things like the Art Assignment and other youtube videos, I've discovered that

art is not a single medium.

Art can exist in the form of a youtube video or a short film or that unfinished novel that's

been sitting on my hard drive for the last two years.

I've been arting more.

Especially in the traditional sense.

I've been filling in a sketchbook and have painted a couple of canvases.

I'm actually really proud of some of my work, even though I don't think I'll ever

have the skill to be a professional visual artist.

I have been dancing my entire life, but I never really considered my dance art.

Indian classical dance has strict rules, and while I've always found joy within it, I

never considered myself dancing as being an artist.

The same goes for Bollywood.

As much as there is beautiful art within the music and the steps, I didn't see it as

me doing art or being artistic.

In terms of music, I can sing a little, and can play some Indian classical keyboard.

But even when I was creating my own melodies and lyrics, I didn't see myself as creating

art.

I didn't see myself creating art when I came up with a new dance step that would fit

perfectly with the one before.

I didn't see myself as an artist in these ways, but I'm beginning to.

And now that I am, I'm seeing art in pretty much everything.

There's art to baking, to crocheting, to dressing yourself in the morning.

Because art is all about deciding how things are looked at.

It's swaying an audience to make them feel something, whether it's disgust at your

makeup today or awe at a brushstroke.

I thought I could only achieve these things in my writing.

I was wrong.

I've stopped limiting myself by just viewing myself as a writer.

I still am a writer, but I'm also a novice crocheter and a sharpie sketcher and a videoblogger.

I haven't limited myself to writing, and I've discovered that doing these things

makes me a better writer.

And better yet, it makes me an artist.

For more infomation >> Artsy | The Alphabet Project - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Simon Reeve 'Guidebooks aren't holiday bibles' - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> Simon Reeve 'Guidebooks aren't holiday bibles' - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

OSRS Runescape Hardcore Ironman Episode 18 - Duration: 15:07.

HELLO

For more infomation >> OSRS Runescape Hardcore Ironman Episode 18 - Duration: 15:07.

-------------------------------------------

Undocumented Student Stories | De Anza College - Duration: 2:00.

(soft music plays)

It's not easy being an undocumented student, but at De Anza College

there's help available.

If you or anyone in your family's interested in going to

college, the De Anza Outreach office has the

answers for you. When it's time to register,

Admissions and Records can help most

undocumented students qualify for

in-state tuition.

The Financial Aid office can help with the California Dream Act, which

makes students eligible for scholarships

and state financial aid. The EOPS program also

has more resources for low-income and

first-generation college students, if

they qualify and meet certain criteria.

Plus, De Anza's website has a special page

with resources for undocumented students.

There's also a program on campus called

HEFAS, which stands for Higher

Education for AB540 Students,

and it serves undocumented students.

HEFAS is a student-run program that provides free services

reduces financial stress and creates

a safe space for undocumented students.

HEFAS also works on building future leaders,

creating social justice and advocating

for higher education.

You can come to HEFAS for free services and materials,

such as printing, testing materials

like Scantrons, and free textbook

and calculator rentals.

HEFAS also helps with access to scholarship

information and counselors. And we also

have access to off-campus resources

such as free legal aid.

Check out HEFAS. It's a great way to

participate in social justice, civic

engagement and leadership projects.

Everyone is welcome. You don't have to be

undocumented to volunteer with us.

To find out more, visit HEFAS online or on

our Facebook page ... or in person at our

office located in the lower level at the

campus center.

Undocumented students like myself face many challenges.

But at De Anza College

you're not alone.

For more infomation >> Undocumented Student Stories | De Anza College - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Nail Through Head Magic Prank - Duration: 0:50.

how's it going everyone and today i'm going to show you how to do the nail through head

trick now this is a pretty cool trick and all's it is is a band that goes around your

head just like this and you can get get this at your local magic shop because they probably

have a pranking section in there that's where I got mine but any ways I think this is a

pretty cool trick all's your doing is putting it on your head and from a distance like if

your on a stage or something it looks like you have a actual nail through your head if

you act like it and stuff like go ahhhhh just do something like that but anyways overall

this is a pretty cool trick I recommend getting this if you like have a magic shop somewhere

around you because they probably have it but anyways tell me what you guys think about

this trick in the comment sections below anyways thanks for watching drop a like on this video

if you liked it and we will see you next time

For more infomation >> Nail Through Head Magic Prank - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

NSFW Scary Stories | Almost Stabbed Over Groceries/ Home Alone GRAPHIC - Duration: 17:17.

When my mom divorced my stepdad we had to move out of the house I grew up in and into

some income-based housing in the city.

This was during the summer before my first year of college and I worked at a nearby gas

station to make money to take with me to school.

I had worked there in high school too, and it was in a rough-ish part of town that got

a lot of low income/homeless people cashing in change for beer.

I think this made me a little unfazed of sketchy people.

During the first week after moving in, I went to make myself some spaghetti-os for lunch,

but realized we didn't have a can opener since we had moved.

I figured one of my neighbors might let me borrow one, and left my apartment to find

out.

Toward the front of my building, there was a dude sitting on his patio in a lawn chair

drinking a beer.

I greeted him, told him we had just moved in and asked if I could borrow a can opener.

He seemed really friendly, if sketchy, and excited to help.

But he also kept making weird comments about a son he had that was my age and how cute

we would be together.

He insisted I meet his son and tried to get me to come inside to meet him, and get the

can opener of course.

I was naive, not stupid, but I really wanted my food so I agreed to wait at the door and

say hello while he grabbed the can opener for me.

It was kind of weird, but I met his kid, borrowed the opener and life went on.

Except now they knew me.

I had to walk by their apartment to get into mine and they were always sitting out there,

drinking smoking and yelling.

And they often greeted me.

I was polite but not warm to them.

We knew each other.

One day, my boyfriend at the time and I had bought a bunch of groceries to make dinner.

Everything was in paper grocery bags, so my boyfriend put them in a box he had in his

trunk to help get everything in in one trip.

As we got out of the car, I heard my sketchy acquaintance yelling, but they did that often

and when I glanced I noticed there was a young child riding a bike in the road in front of

their place.

I assumed he was yelling at the kid to get out of the road and paid no attention.

As my boyfriend Tyler and I crossed the parking lot and started walking towards my apartment,

suddenly the dude came running at us.

He was yelling about us "coming into his turf" and "paying tribute."

I didn't even notice the knife until he held it to Tyler's face.

He seemed to think we owed him money and he was pissed about our groceries for some reason.

He kept threatening to cut us up and "send a message."

Luckily Tyler was super level-headed and just kept talking calmly to him.

Tyler kept explaining, "It's just groceries man.

We don't want any trouble.

I don't know what you're talking about."

The guy was just getting more and more angry at this and he kept getting louder and gesturing

with the knife to make his point.

Tyler was holding the box with both hands so he couldn't defend himself.

I was completely frozen and sure we were going to die.

In all, this probably went on for 3-5 minutes, but it seemed like forever.

Finally, another neighbor came out on his porch and yelled at the guy "cut that shit

out man.

I got kids and shit.

Those are kids man.

Chill the fuck out."

The guy did not put down his knife, but the yelling between them did call out the guy's

kids.

They ran out and grabbed him and pulled him back into the house.

They shouted at us to "get away from him" (gladly!) and that they didn't want any trouble

and their dad didn't mean anything.

Meanwhile he is fighting them to come stab us and yelling about how he was going to get

us and we better have his money.

As soon as the knife was a safe distance from Tyler's chest/stomach area we ran to my apartment

and immediately called my mom, who called the police and rushed home from work.

The police came and took statements.

Apparently this guy had a record of dealing drugs and other crimes.

They told us that maybe the guy thought we were selling on his turf.

Box full of groceries=meth supplies?

Anyway, they arrested him.

My mom was outside our house talking to the cops when they pulled this guy out of his

house.

His kids were screaming and following the cops and then they all saw my mom.

The kids started screaming at her, telling her she was a "fucking uppity cunt" and threatening

to beat the shit out of her.

My mom doesn't take shit from anyone, so she was very classily yelling back that she would

kill any motherfucker that threatened her kid and calling them white trash junkie welfare

rats.

The cops were trying to intervene and disperse everyone to their apartments.

As they pulled the guy away toward the cop car, he screamed at my mom, "I'm going to

have my people visit you real soon.

You think you're tough.

Let's see you kill the motherfuckers I send through your window for you and your little

girl.

Sleep tight bitch.

They're coming for you.

I know people."

And they put him in the cop car and everything was quiet.

Tyler went home and we didn't see each other very many times after that.

I later learned he was involved in some sketchy stuff so maybe they did know each other or

have beef somehow.

I'm still thankful for the way he handled everything though.

We got a restraining order and never saw the family again, which is pretty weird considering

how close we all lived.

I was really freaked out for about a month or so, worried that people were going to break

into our house and rape/kill us.

Then one day he came in to my work while I was on counter.

My coworkers knew about the incident, so when I told them "that's him," they let me go hide.

I thought he had come in for me, but he just bought a beer and some cigarettes.

As he left, I moved and he saw me.

But he didn't know who I was.

He didn't recognize me.

At all.

I'm not sure he even remembered the near-stabbing.

It was surprisingly comforting.

I went off to college and the family was evicted for too many police responses to their area.

He later went to jail for unrelated charges.

I am a 17 year old male, and this happened to me a few days ago, whilst I was home alone...

I virtually live in the middle of absolutely nowhere, with the nearest neighbour and police

station being around half an hour away from me, as my parents decided to soak up the country

air and atmosphere, which could be enjoyed...

My house is three stories high, and my bedroom is the top right window if you were looking

at my house from the front.

And my garden leads into a set of woods, which is about 10 miles long.

To get to the woods, I would have to go into my garden and walk for around 5 minutes, and

from there I would have to hop a little fence, then I'd be in...

And to be honest, when it's dark, that set of woods creeps me the fuck out.

Anyway, my parents and younger brother were on holiday in Corsica, to soak up the sun

and go sightseeing, as Corsica has some beautiful views and a lovely atmosphere.

I couldn't go, as I was working everyday, so that I could earn an extra buck or two.

I had cooked up some spaghetti and meatballs which mum left me the day before, and all

was going well!

The bass was booming and the house was in good form.

I had a couple of beers and ate my dinner.

The thing that was weird, was that I couldn't shake off this feeling of being watched, which

I can't say I had experienced before.

I brushed it off as paranoia, as it was dark, since it was around 11pm.

However, this feeling stayed with me, and would not leave me...

Eventually I turned off the speakers, and all of the downstairs lights, I locked all

the doors and windows and made my way to bed, and browsed Reddit and Spotify for about an

hour...

The house was silent, as I was surfing the web, which was expected.

That was when I heard something or someone walking on my drive...

My drive is made from gravel, so I could easily hear the footsteps, however they sounded as

if they were trying not to be heard, as they were slow and light steps...

I could just look out my window and see who it is, however I don't want to alert them

that someone's home, so I kept my cool and waited it out...

I nearly pissed myself, when I heard the lounge window being tapped on very very slowly, and

my adrenaline started to kick in as the knocking slowly turned to rapid banging.

"What the fuck?", I remember saying to myself with a shaky voice...

Who in the world would be banging on my lounge window at 12:30am?

Plus I lived in the middle of nowhere, which really had me on edge.

That was when I heard glass shatter, my heart raced and my eyes widened.

Someone was in my fucking house, and I was not going to have them kill me or abduct me!

I sprinted to the French doors in my parents room, opened them and lunged myself out of

them, which was about 20ft high.

Thankfully I wasn't hurt, but I didn't care, the adrenaline was pumping like it was going

out of fashion.

I made a B-line for the tree line in the woods, hopping the small fence with absolute ease.

I hid behind the tree line and I saw my kitchen light flick on, shit.

I was so petrified, but I needed to calm down, but I just couldn't, what if they found me?

What if they caught me and tortured me?

"This can't be happening" I remember spitting out...

After I said that, I saw the silhouette of a man in my kitchen, rummaging through the

draws and cupboards.

Whilst I was watching him I realised I had no fucking phone service...

That's what happens when you live in a remote area.

But then...

What I heard freaked me the absolute fuck out...

I heard twigs snap behind me, and I flicked my head back like a catapult and there was

another FUCKING man dressed in all black with a balaclava covering his face.

It was a lure, they lured me outside to get me.

Shit.

I fucking bolted it onto the woods, as this man was not so far behind me, but then, he

rugby tackled me onto the ground, I can easily say he was 6ft5, at least 240llbs as I could

move at all.

He was so heavy.

"WHATS GOING ON?!"

I shouted in disarray He gestured and pointed to my house...

"That" he said in a low and monotonous voice, as he pulled out what looked to be a Swiss

Army knife.

"My colleague is taking care of your house..." he said sadistically, as he started to slowly

laugh.

I thought it was the end of me...

I was shouting and trying my best to move, but to no avail.

I had to do something...

He was watching the house whilst pinning me down, but my right hand was still able to

move a tad...

I just about grabbed the nearest stick subtly, and rammed it into his eye socket...

Survival mode kicked in as I jammed it in deeper and deeper, and his scream was piercing

through the woods, as I showed no fucking mercy to this beefy son of a bitch.

He eventually lost his grip and I put his head on the floor and pressed the stick more

into his eye, blood was spraying left and right but I didn't care as I had to survive

and not get killed.

It was either him or me, and it was NOT fucking going to be me...

Whilst doing this, the lords must have been watching over me, as I somehow got phone service.

I called the cops and they said they would be 20 minutes...

20 goddamn minutes of waiting for cops...

I got the Swiss Army knife the guy had and I plunged it into his foot with all my fucking

might, and then bolted into the woods, as I could hear a loud scream from the man I

just stabbed.

I decided to run round the woods, and back to the side of the house, so that I could

potentially see this man in my house without him seeing me.

I went round, and I could see the man from before that I stabbed still in the same spot,

not moving.

That made me feel easier, as now 15 minutes had passed by, as the woods took forever to

get through.

I could hear extremely faint sirens in the distance.

I saw the other guy in my house, but he didn't see me, so I subtly went into the bushes opposite

my house, and I could see him calling to the other guy that I had stabbed.

"PETE, YOU THERE?" he shouted

"WE NEED TO FUCKING GO, NOW" he shouted again.

Pete did not respond.

Instead he exited the house with black bags and sprinted down the road...

The police arrived, armed and ready to fire, with their guns pointed at the burglar.

They arrested him, and found the other guy, dead.

It was closed as self defence, and I wasn't charged for anything.

The guy got put into the police car, and as he did, he stared right at me, and said "You're

lucky I didn't slit your pretty little throat" as the cops told him to stay silent.

He kept staring though...

It was now 1:30am, and I was taken to the police station to write a statement...

My parents were informed, and cut their holiday short, and were super apologetic for leaving

me home alone.

And the next day, my dad bought a .44 magnum and a Remmington shotgun...

We moved out of that house 3 months later...

I have never been so scared in my life, and it's amazing what the human body can do when

under immense stress, pressure and adrenaline...

I honestly thought I was going to die, and had to think irrationally in order to survive...

For more infomation >> NSFW Scary Stories | Almost Stabbed Over Groceries/ Home Alone GRAPHIC - Duration: 17:17.

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa Hudgens no "Today Show" 2017 | Legendas PT-BR - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Vanessa Hudgens no "Today Show" 2017 | Legendas PT-BR - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Gigi and Bella Hadid's mother Yolanda 53 looks slender - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Gigi and Bella Hadid's mother Yolanda 53 looks slender - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Online success is just a click away - Winning at Life | Domain.com - Duration: 0:46.

Winning at life.

Brought to you by Domain.com.

Step 1: Be stuck in a dead-end job where you're misunderstood.

By everyone.

Almost everyone.

Step 2: Recognize your true calling.

And Step 3: Start building your dream on Domain.com where you can turn a dream into reality

with just a few clicks.

Step 4: Share the win.

How will you win this year?

Domain.com

For more infomation >> Online success is just a click away - Winning at Life | Domain.com - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Urinary Tract Infection | #SpinaBifida - Duration: 3:02.

Hey everyone, welcome to #SpinaBifida

(upbeat music)

So I wanted to have a casual conversation on

UTIs

Urinary Tract Infections.

A lot of people who have Spina Bifida, including myself,

Are very prone to having UTIs.

They can be painful, and they can be annoying.

So I thought I'd share a few tips that

I've gathered over my 24 years of life

on trying to manage UTIs.

And maybe they'll work for you.

So as you know, I wear pads all the time.

And that can help increase UTIs.

So if you're someone like me that wears pads,

make sure you always carry extra with you

that way you can change them frequently.

A little bit expensive to change them as often.

But it helps.

Now, every time I go to the bathroom,

this is something I've recently been doing.

But I've seen that it's helped me.

I usually have a small pack of like wipes

in my back pack.

And I take it with me

wherever I go.

(bag crumples)

Right now I use these "Huggies" ones.

Um, this one is a more natural one for sensitive skin.

And it just helps

give a little cleanliness too when going to the bathroom.

And I've noticed that I do not have any pain,

not having any symptoms of a UTI.

Another thing that you can do is drink cranberry juice.

I do buy cranberry juice more often now.

I don't like the taste of cranberry juice but

I'm getting use to it.

But I have found at CVS,

and Rite Aid, Walgreens or...

I haven't looked at the grocery stores, but I'm sure it's there.

There's little chews of cranberries that you can take a day.

That help prevent UTIs.

And then I also found, this little thing.

This thing is the "Crystex Cranberry Urinary Health

Complex".

And you take a tablespoon daily for your urinary health

and it has worked so far.

And I think I'm going to use this for a little bit longer

and not buy cranberry juice.

This actually taste like Teriyaki sauce.

Which is a little off putting, I like the taste of Teriyaki but

I don't like this as much but I can

definitely tolerate this more than drinking cranberry juice.

And of course, I think one of the best ways

to also help prevent a UTI

while incorporating all the things that I mentioned

is to drink water.

I drink a lot of water.

Mainly everything I drink is water and that has helped

me tremendously.

And it's good for your urinary health.

So do that.

These are my little things

um

about UTIs that I do to help prevent them.

That's all I have for you today on #SpinaBifida.

Make sure that if you want to keep seeing my videos

click the little bell next to my name

that way you're alerted every time a new video comes up.

And I'll see you next time.

bye!

Thank you for watching.

If you liked this video and want to help support "#SpinaBifida"

please consider pledging to my Patreon.

For as little as $1/mo you'll get great rewards

all while supporting this channel.

The link for that will be in the description below.

(lighthearted music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét