Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hello everyone, We're glad that you're watching to a new video.

We're on a nice place today, where are we anyway, Oemmie?

- This is a car graveyard, and that's very cool.

- Exactly !

It's an old car graveyard and Oemmie do like this place.

I bet many of you will like this too.

But Oemmie knows more about this place then I do...

- Well, yeah...

- She's going to explain some things today.

- Really?!

- Yes...

At this place, deep in the forest...

We found a lot of spooky vehicles.

The cars were manufactured in many countries.

Yugoslavia

Sweden

France

You name it...

It was all over the place.

First of all..

There are some cars totally overgrown by nature.

Watch Takiany Every Sunday

Zastava

Zastava...

It's...

a pretty old one.

It's upholstered.

This place might be from someone who's doing it for hobby.

Let's try..

...to get inside the car.

Check this...

The speedometer is limited to 120.

carefully climb out again...

Well yeah...

it's a nice old timer.

Zastava 75O

There's also a tractor.

We've already been to many car graveyards...

Viva Lancia

Lost in the woods

Lost in the pinecones

and more...

But this was the first time we saw so many abandoned cars hidden in a forrest.

There's one car on this place which is way too cool.

I've no idea what it was used for...

...but it reminds me of the pope.

This is... a car.

It's just a normal car...

but, it has a glass case on it.

Someone could be sitting in there, you know...

Seriously, the first thing I think about after seeing this is definitely the pope, I cant' help it..

This is how it looks from the inside, there are many chairs in it.

There are also 2 lamps in it.

maybe they just used this for commercials...

or there was a huge flower arrangement in it and they drove through the city, I don't know...

but...

... if you had to sit here...

well....

It's not very cosy...

I don't like it here, so... I'm going out again.

That car has a sunroof.

Seat

Ibiza XL

I don't think we can open it.

Even the moss is growing on the car.

These cars are really lost, you know...

A van...

Let's try to open this one.

I don't think so...

What else did you expect.

There are also some caravans over there.

They had a dog...

Let's see if we can go into this caravan.

Let's see..

Some empty covers.

Back as it was..

We also found particles from old cars,

Like gearwheels...

Mirrors...

Some rims and tires.

But we also found something else...

It's just a reflector.

Okay...

Oemmie...

What's that?!

- I think it's glass.

- I think you're right,

It is glass.

these are windows.

I also noticed that many of these cars, is actually scrap metal...

I don't think they left a working car for us.

Unfortunately...

wow, check this...

here...

you can see...

the lowest part of a car.

you can also see the springs.

the top piece is missing.

This is just scrap metal...

Check this car,

it's a cool car.

SAAB

It's open, so let's have a look inside the car.

Speedometer limited to 160.

It has a kind of drawer.

I think there are still some tools in it.

The keys !

There's also a key on it.

But...

This car will never start dude...

Nope, I would expect nothing less.

This car has also a hazard warning light.

I don't know much from old cars...

I'll admit it...

I got to tell you all, I don't know much about old cars.

Oemmie...

What brand is that car?

- It's a Renault 18 American.

- You sure?

- Yes, I think so...

- How did you knew?

- It's on the car....

It's also a classic car.

Nice ride !

Too bad the windows are broken.

There are also keys on it.

- Really?

- Yes.

The keys looks like the ones we know nowadays for opening doors.

Old metal keys, you know...

I'll not make any effort... It will never start, lol...

This looks like an army truck.

This place is really good to make pictures.

There are so many lost vehicles...

What?! a fish car?

It's a fish car, lets have a look.

I also found a trashcan...

there are sacks in it.

dude...

It doesn't look fresh.

The fish-car is an Opel

So, the brand of this fish-car is OPEL.

There's no stair.

Car tiles.

Nothing special.

I notice again, there are keys on it.

There are keys on every car !

See...

They keys !

dude..

Better brought gloves.

There are a few more containers left to explore.

Let's have a look, Oemmie.

ew! , a spider.

- A spider?

- Some car batteries...

- There's also a scale.

- These batteries are from OPEL.

hubcaps from Mercedes.

Oemmie...

Do you want to jump?!

We've seen everything, Oemmie !

- indeed.

It was very interesting.

- Well yeah, it was interesting,

C'mon, next spot !

Let's go...

Did you enjoy watching this video? Then please thumbs up this video.

The next video will come online immediately, the moment this video reaches the 400 likes.

Haven't you subscribed to my channel yet?

Then please do it also, it's free and you'll be notified every time I upload a video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét