Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

no...

where am I?

where am I?

what is this?

I'm Poppy...

I feel fantastic....

hey hey hey

STOP!

STOP!!

What is this?

STOP!!!

just stop!

I cannot...

stop it... STOP!

just stop...

I cannot...

what is this place?

I don't know where I am...

no....

no... stop it...

BOOOO!!!

got ya didn't I?

Now I gota ya.

For more infomation >> THE CREEPIEST VIDEO EVER. (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE HEART PROBLEMS) 👻 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee Caught On Live Video Secretly Handing Envelope To Ford's Lawyer - Duration: 5:10.

Now, this is very, very odd!

Chicks On The Right reported that during this morning's twisted testimony from the Democrat

Party's newest darling Christine Blasey Ford something was caught on video that has

the nation up in arms.

And it's not the actual testimony.

It's something that happened in the background.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, who is not even a senator and has no business being at

the hearings, can be clearly seen handing Ford's attorney an envelope.

An envelope which he quickly acknowledges and conceals in his jacket pocket.

Now let me ask you.

Why is a sitting Congresswoman even talking to this woman's attorney let alone handing

him an envelope?

And what could be in that envelope?

Instructions, a thank you letter, and an autographed picture, or maybe what sounds more probable…

money?

We can only guess at this point and I am sure with a timid bunch as the Republicans are

we would not know anytime soon.

According to the Congresswoman's press office, the envelope was simply unopened stationery

notes given to counsel for Dr. Ford from women who wanted to enter the hearing room but were

not allowed to enter.

Why do I find this explanation so hard to believe?

Here is a reminder of who Sheila Jackson Lee really is via Legal Insurrection:

"A woman named Jean Marie Simon was scheduled to take a United Airlines flight, booked into

First Class using miles.

"Then she realized that United had bumped her from the seat, and given it to Texas Rep.

Sheila Jackson Lee."

The reactions of both United and Jackson Lee were sadly predictable.

"United blamed the passenger, in a convoluted claim that the passenger had canceled the

seat from her mobile phone app and then immediately re-booked.

The passenger rejected that claim, as the Houston Chronicle reports:

"After thoroughly examining our electronic records, we found that upon receiving a notification

that Flight 788 was delayed due to weather, the customer appears to have canceled her

flight from Houston to Washington, D.C. within the United mobile app," United said in a

statement.

"As part of the normal pre-boarding process, gate agents began clearing standby and upgrade

customers, including the first customer on the waitlist for an upgrade."

"Simon denies that she canceled her ticket.

She sent a reporter a screenshot of the United website showing only one "inactive" reservation

– a flight to Houston in August to visit her daughter that she had to cancel because

of Hurricane Harvey.

"A United official said screenshot does not show the December flight as canceled because

she ultimately took the flight….

"She said the plane took off at 12:50 p.m. and she arrived home that night, still upset.

Simon wrote a letter to airline's CEO and posted it on Facebook and Twitter.

A "resolution manager" called her Saturday morning and apologized at least a half-dozen

times, she said.

She said she wants a formal, written apology from United.

"It's just impossible to suspend disbelief and swallow that story that I canceled my

flight," Simon said.

"United has suffered a string of customer relations gaffes this year.

"In June, a woman said she was forced to give up her 2-year-old's $969 seat on a

flight from Houston to Boston and hold him for roughly three hours because the airline

sold the seat.

"In April, Dr. David Dao was forcibly removed from a United Express flight in Chicago to

make space for crew members headed to Louisville, Ky.

"The airline announced policy changes after that incident and its CEO, Oscar Munoz, has

promised a "culture shift toward becoming a better, more customer-focused airline."

"Jackson Lee did not see this as a mere dispute, issuing a statement that the woman

complaining was racist: "Since this was not any fault of mine, the

way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African

American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant

who was very, very nice," Jackson Lee said in the statement.

"This saddens me, especially at this time of year given all of the things we have to

work on to help people.

But in the spirit of this season and out of the sincerity of my heart, if it is perceived

that I had anything to do with this, I am kind enough to simply say sorry.

"Pathetic."

Sheila Jackson Lee is not an upstanding citizen.

In fact, she is far

For more infomation >> Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee Caught On Live Video Secretly Handing Envelope To Ford's Lawyer - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Elliott Wilde - Adeline [Offical Video] YouTube - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Elliott Wilde - Adeline [Offical Video] YouTube - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Intro Video Jina Zamfirescu - Duration: 3:15.

hi everyone my name is Jina Zamfirescu and I look forward to getting to know you

all as we go through this journey together in the hybrid Social Work

program my pronouns are she her and hers and I've chosen Social Work as a

profession because of my background working in the medical field for the

last 20 years as a certified medical assistant and in this timeframe I've

worked with a very diverse group of people from my colleagues to patients I

work from Pediatrics to ob/gyn and now Physiatry where we work with patients

and help manage their chronic pain versus surgical intervention as a social

worker I'll be given a lot more autonomy, much broader scope and be able to work

on much more personal and deeper levels with my patients and their families so

I'm pretty excited about those prospects in the future as far as the population

that I want to work with I would probably say I would be the geriatric

population really enjoyed this group of people as a whole and enjoy hearing

their stories in history and I live in a retirement community and my favorite

neighbor is in his seventies and he's disabled and lives alone and has

financial insecurities and I would like to work with this population so I can do

my best to try to help ease some of this burden for them as far as what I'm good

at well I do really like to make jewelry

when I actually have spare time in between going to school and working

full-time I did make this necklace with beads so that's that's fun I also took a

class called lampworking which is working with oxygen and propane

and a torch and you met you melt glass into beads so I made these little

earrings that kind of look like flying saucers so I enjoy that I don't know how

good I am at it and know I don't play the guitars this is just my office my

that's my husband's hobby and I love all kinds of music so as you can tell Jimi

Hendrix throwback 70 is there also I really enjoy the outdoors anything

hiking camping I love stand up paddleboarding and hanging out with my

friends family and my pitbull Orca so anyway thanks for taking time to watch

my video and I look forward to watching your videos bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét