Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Snake attack | Bruder toys

For more infomation >> EXCAVATOR attacked by SNAKE! Bruder Toys Action Video For Kids! - Duration: 14:45.

-------------------------------------------

Testimony Video #IFSEEJAPAN - Duration: 0:48.

Hi

This is Hanna Octafiani from Padjadjaran University

And this is my testimony video as IFSEE final delegates

So, of course I feel grateful and thankful

for the opportunity given

I have learned a lot of things

to know more about things that I've learned and experienced click my e-journal below

I also think that IFSEE still needs more preparations for the next program

Because it's good, but it needs to be better

and I think for those of you who wanted to be a final delegates like me

you should always pray hard and think positive

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét