Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

TuTiTu

TuTiTu

TuTiTu

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Turning

Round and round

(round and round)

Feeling , sleepy

Soon I'll be in dreamland

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Turning , round and round

(round and round)

Feeling , sleepy

Soon I'll be in dreamland

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Turning , Round and round

(round and round)

Feeling , sleepy

Soon I'll be in dreamland

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Turning , Round and round

(round and round)

Feeling , sleepy

Soon I'll be in dreamland

Up in the sky

The airplane is flying

Up in the sky

Like a bird

Up in the sky

The airplane is flying

Up in the sky

Like a bird

Up, up, up

Between the clouds

We're flying high

Up, up, up

Between the clouds

We're flying high

Up in the sky

The airplane is flying

Up in the sky

Like a bird

Up in the sky

The airplane is flying

Up in the sky

Like a bird

Up, up, up

Between the clouds

We're flying high

Up, up, up

Between the clouds

We're flying high

For more infomation >> TuTiTu Italiano | Mobile | E altri Video Popolari | Speciale per 1 ora - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill- Committee Stage - Part 5 - Video 1 - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill- Committee Stage - Part 5 - Video 1 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

How To Apply Online | Indian Visa | Total Process In One Video - Duration: 17:56.

Today We get to learn How to Apply For Indian Visa

If you Have your Own computer you can do this process easyly

Someone do this process some computer shop & another way

But You can do entire process easily

Let's Check it out

First Open your Browser

Go to ivacbd.com

This is Main site of Indian High Commission Of Bangladesh

The entire process is given in this website

If you want to check you can do it

Click online Visa Appnication

When this site is open Click Online Visa Application to Apply your Application Form

You will fillup this form very carefully

All details will be same as your passport

I fill up this form as a demo

every details is for example

let's talk after fill the form

now its time to confirm the appoinmant

Click the Get Appointment Button by pressing ctrl

now fill this

Click the check box I want to generate OTP

press Genetare OTP

Your OTP Successfully Sent Your registerd Mobile NO

Then Click the chek box I have received OTP its will be start count time 45 seconds

Now enter your OTP from your SMS, It will be all in capital latter

enter captcha

now submit your appoinment

when you submit you can select your Application center and appointment date

and After selecting this Enter your OTP again and a new captcha then click confirm the appointment Button

Necessary Document will be need to High commission & processing Fee also

This is the all details serially pin them

To get more technology related video like this pls subscribe this channel

And If you like the video like and share with friends

Thanks

For more infomation >> How To Apply Online | Indian Visa | Total Process In One Video - Duration: 17:56.

-------------------------------------------

Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill- Committee Stage - Part 4 - Video 12 - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill- Committee Stage - Part 4 - Video 12 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill- Committee Stage - Part 4 - Video 15 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill- Committee Stage - Part 4 - Video 15 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill- Committee Stage - Part 4 - Video 13 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Te Ture Whenua Māori Bill- Committee Stage - Part 4 - Video 13 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors for kids with Bubbles, Bubble toys Educational video for Children Toddlers Babies - Duration: 2:38.

Learn colors for kids with Bubbles, Bubble toys Educational video for Children Toddlers Babies

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét