Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily Jun 1 2017

O.A.D. O.A.D.

Spin round and round on the merry-go-round

O.A.D. O.A.D

Spin round and round on the merry-g-round

Oooooooh Here we go!

Tiger! Fire! Cyber! Fiber!

Diver! Vibe! Ja ja!

A showcase deep underground That shows you off as your most radiant self

Flowing skirts  Shining sweat We stand in "Taiga" and enjoy Solo Time.

PPPH PPPH

To build the world I know you strive for I came again today

I`ll rage with my penlight I`ll go numb from doing "Romance" during the chorus.

I give up everything to my goddess I pour out my heart with "Sakebi Kechya"

I fill my penlight with my love for my idol And offer it all up to her Just like the light of the goddess "Amaterasu"

"Kimiterasu Sairiumu"

Oooooooh Here We Go!

Tiger! Fire! Cyber! Fiber!

Diver! Vibe! Ja ja!

I don`t think my favourite member will be here forever One of buddies has already stopped coming

My beloved member`s gonna have to graduate sometime but for right now, I can watch her

PPPH PPPH

I really like you with all your positivity And I really like really liking you

And because I really like it I really like being here And I really like being in a place I really like....

And that truly is.... Happiness.

My goddess floats over a sea of light And "Haimen Kechya"

She flies through the sea of penlights Just like the light of the goddess "Amaterasu"

"Kimiterasu Sairiumu"

Even though I can never be like the god "Izanagi" I will nonetheless give up my everthing to you

From the time I started believing The miracle of Stardust leads me to you

My goddess floats over a sea of light And "Haimen Kechya"

She flies through the sea of penlights

Just like the light and radiance of the goddess "Amaterasu"

"Kimiterasu Sairiumu"

Oooooooh Here we go!

Tiger! Fire! Cyber! Fiber!

Diver! Vibe! Ja ja!

Oooooooh Here we go!

Tiger! Fire! Cyber! Fiber!

Diver! Vibe! Ja ja!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét