Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 24 2018

Chu chuk Chuk chuk badhti jaaye zindagi

Talab tadap kaise hai yeh bekhudi

Kaisi hai yeh mayusi

Jab hum mein gham mein hai khushi

Jo soche kal kya hoga, uske saath hi hota dhoka

Sabar kar, rakh bharosa, Jo hai hona vo to hoga

Yeh dunia hai ek tohfa, jab tak hota saath sapno ka

Har lamha hai Anokha, Jeele jaise aakhri mauka

Zindagi test, Na le stress , do your best ha

Roz Marha ki Zindagi Safar Mein Kati

Halat thaki par ha manzil hauslon mein yahi kahi

Aankhon Mein Liye Khwaab is patri pe chali par kabhi na ruki

Kabhi Laakhon ki bhido mein dabi par na thami, ha

Karte na wait kyu karte honge late

Waqt ka yeh khel , hum to pale bade isse jhel

Yaadon se judi yeh rail

Rajdhani se bhi tez

Yeh safar jaise koi jang

Aur churchgate se apni rail

Kam karo abhi gardi... Yaha bheed milti muft mein

Khada platform pe chadta mei toh khudse

Aaya yaha khwaab leke..

Zindagi hai train peeche public uske bhaagte hai..dosti hai faaslese..

Banate sabse khatri gaane..

Bohata pohcha mera crew tere saare khabri jaane

Aur sab deewane..

Jeeta aaj mein par yaad rakhta kalki baate

Khuda ka faisla ki meri kya ab galti hai..

Badte Jaate aage aage , aage aage

Dekho kaise yeh sheher mera yeh bhage

Na koi rishte naate bas insaniyat ke vaaste

Sab hath baadate aur saath nibhaate

Yeh local nahi ek tarah ki zindagi hai yaara

Rokne Par bhi na ruke dobara

Log Yaha Saare Saaf Dil,

Mehnat ka kama rahe

Aam Insaan jo Asal mein Mumbai Ko chala rahe

Maut se nadta khade karta mein toh raunkte

Shehar na rukta chahe lagta mega block hai

Gardi mei vardi toh irade mere khoonkhaar

Mein aage badta par karta asal mein mein ab moonwalk

Rehna shaana idhar ke logo seekha..

Mei hoo jeta abhi zandigi ko daalke thoda teekha

Tu girta latak ke toh whatsapp pe dekhta replay

Zindagi k is safar mein Mei baitha chauthe pe

Bombay Ki Shaan, Mumbai Ki Jaan

Na thamein karey jo bhi thaane

Bheed mein Jagah Bana Le

Ticket ki Line se platform tal seeti maarte

Sh Sh Shhhh Side Side mangte

Yeh Raasta thode aade tede jaate

Left right hoke bhaage pahuche haafe haafe

Headphones laga ke dekhe harbour line

Jo chuyen Sky, Sunte Mumbai Till I Die

Yah Fir Kirtan Sidha Live

Bhari gardi Par public ko hai chalti

Waqt ki tangi bin ticket hai sidha kalti

Aaye T.T Mujko Dene BT Bajaate Seeti

Par Hum bhi Dheet hi Raftaar Jaise Cheeti

Chadaan Pe padte Fatke, Punter Latke

Virar ke tain mein khota bajte bandh hai saare raste

Garmi se tap ke marte, yaha pe paseene tapke

Par Chalis hai bhai, pahuchna hai ghar pe jeeke yaa marke

Lagti bheed mein tanhaaye , aati neend li angdaai

Thoda side Dede Bhai

Aaj hai jaldi vali daai ,ghai

kamai Na Kar pai hai bharpaai hai tabai chaayi

Zindagi ladai,na Harjai main sipahi

Waqt thaa cutting jaise chai, aur gehrai si yeh khaai

Na dikhayi bewafai ,apni kismat khud banai

Jaise badte jaata sankat, yeh sikhaaye hai upaaye

Bas tu karte ja ha mehnaat Jo ghissaye wohi paaye

For more infomation >> Mumbai Locals | Mumbai's Finest | Second To None (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

বাসর রাতের খাট / New Vlogs / Shapon Khan Vlogs / Bangla Funny Video 2018 - Duration: 11:18.

For more infomation >> বাসর রাতের খাট / New Vlogs / Shapon Khan Vlogs / Bangla Funny Video 2018 - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kana Mamar Gapper Jhuli | Sabar Sera Patro | Bangla Cartoon Video - Duration: 6:28.

So, all of you've come?

Yes, all of us are here.

Take out the stories from your kitty and narrate the stories to us.

Kana Mama has nothing except his stories to offer you.

Listen to me.

Once upon a time there was a King...

No uncle, no more stories of kings and demons.

Why? What happened?

Do you know that Titli knows many stories of animals and birds?

Tell us stories of birds and animals today.

Okay. I'll tell you such stories.

But never forget these stories.

Listen to me.

A beggar and his wife lived on the banks of river Sarayu.

They lived in a small hut.

They didn't have any children.

The beggar's wife wanted to adopt a child.

But no one was ready to offer them a child for adoption as they were poor.

Though the man was poor he had divine power.

One day as he was sitting near his hut...

...a crow was flying overhead.

It dropped a small rat that it held in its beak.

The beggar's wife rescued the rat and nursed it back to health.

She went and said something to her husband.

Please transform this rat into a child.

Okay.

I'll do anything that'll make you happy.

I'll transform the rat into a small girl with my magical powers.

They lovingly named her Indurbala.

They did whatever they could for her and raised her.

They started looking for a suitable groom for Indurbala...

...when she was of marriageable age.

Let me see how strong your powers are.

Find the best groom for her and prove yourself.

Of course.

If I request the sun then he'll marry our daughter.

Really?

Well, I want to make the sun my son-in-law.

Prove yourself now.

When he requested the sun to marry his daughter he said...

I've no problem.

Father, the groom you've chosen for me is good...

...but he's very hot and short-tempered.

Isn't there someone else better than him?

The beggar was confused.

Who can be better than the sun?

I think the cloud is more powerful than me.

What about the cloud?

Father, he's good but don't you think he's too dark.

Can't you get someone better and more powerful?

The wind is more powerful than me because...

...he can easily push me from one corner of the sky to another.

Father, I don't think the wind is stable and calm.

Isn't there anyone better and more powerful?

Don't worry. The mountain are more powerful than me.

I'm strong, yet I can't move the mountain.

I'm sure that your daughter will like him.

Father, he is not good for me.

Isn't there anyone better and more powerful?

Of course there is.

The rat is more powerful than me as he can make a hole inside me.

He'll be a perfect match for your daughter who has such high demands.

There's no one braver than him.

He's the perfect match for me.

Please give me permission to marry him.

Indurbala married a rat.

She left her adoptive parents and went with her husband.

This is really sad.

I wanted the best groom for her.

She has chosen whom she thinks is best for her.

For more infomation >> Kana Mamar Gapper Jhuli | Sabar Sera Patro | Bangla Cartoon Video - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Top car toy video for children | Truck, Excavator, Dump Truck, Transportation car | Toys for kids - Duration: 3:16.

Top car toy video for children | Truck, Excavator, Dump Truck, Transportation car | Toys for kids

For more infomation >> Top car toy video for children | Truck, Excavator, Dump Truck, Transportation car | Toys for kids - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Jane Gob Hotu | Osam Hindi | Full Music Video | Chainis Romance | KHULNA MUSIC TV - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Jane Gob Hotu | Osam Hindi | Full Music Video | Chainis Romance | KHULNA MUSIC TV - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mittchel Benitez, Honduras. Video Pitch WEF, Davos 2019 - Duration: 0:55.

hi everyone my name is Mitchell Benitez I'm from Honduras and I¿m part of global

shapers and co-founder at impact Hub Tegucigalpa. I'm currently working in an NGO

who´s trying to resolver corruption transparency and security issues in my country. The

problem I'm trying to resolve is in Unemployment in Inequality in all senses

personally I´ve experienced inequality, lack of opportunity for young people and

security issues.That's why I decided to do something... I´m working with global

shapers in a project to develop hard and soft kills to a group of vulnerable

population and with the Impact Hub we are working in a national scale to give

guidance to entrepreneurs to innovative ideas with social, environmental and

economic impact. I encouraged you to sponsor me to attend at WEF, I will learn and

disseminate the knowledge in my current activities and through this experience

that will benefit the vulnerable population that I'm working with

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét