Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 24 2018

So in the last cruise that we did, we didn't film anything. We had the GoPro

setup. It's the first time in forever that we cruised but didn't film anything.

I think we just needed a day off, but it was a shame because it was actually

quite a nice little trip. I think we should still put the time-lapse in there.

A little bit of it. We needed a bit of a break. I can't even remember where we started from. Was it...

Abbot's... King's Langley. King's Langley. Down to Rickmansworth.

We met quite a few different boats to travel with, and then it got really quite

congested just before Rickmansworth. So we were travelling with a.. with one boat,

and then there was a wide beam that turned around in front of us, so then we

were behind that, and then we caught it... It went through the lock backwards. Yeah that was weird. Then

we caught up with another boat, that was in front of the wide beam, so there was

like, two trips through the lock in front of us, which has never really happened, so

we joined the first boat, so we jumped in front of the wide beam... We jumped the wide beam. The wide beam for

some reason had been driving extremely slowly, and doing this sort of weaving

back and forth across the canal thing, so we kind of abandoned the boat we were

travelling with but they were fine about it. Yeah. And then the wide beam

ended up letting them go before it anyway. The second boat

that we liked jumped in with, one of the guys, he'd had the boat like six months and he was

selling it because just couldn't sustain like working. Ah okay. And his friend was there

for like one last trip, and hadn't really done it before, and he didn't

really have very good instruction, so he was letting the paddle down, and it [whistles] And it

just whipped and whipped and whipped. And nailed him in the finger, but he didn't..

It could have been a lot worse. Oh yeah, he could have completely... he could have broken bones.

But luckily... And that was a ridiculously hot day, like, still the heatwave and then we got

into this mooring, which is just opposite the Tesco, and walked across to Tesco's

and the heavens opened, and we were out dancing in the Tesco's car park. It doesn't appear to be the nicest moorning, but just

on this side, is a massive like Nature Reserve/Country Park as - there used to

be gravel pits, and they've just filled them up and made them into lakes. And mate these two big lakes.

There's more than two lakes, but we're right by two. It's a nice place to walk the dog. Yeah. But it definitely

feels... don't you feel like, it feels like we're, we're in London now?

Because we passed under the M25, there's a tube station here, and like I know

like we're way on the outskirts. But like it just feels like we're just... I haven't

quite gotten that yet but then I, I associate London with like

nothing but concrete. The city. You know, but... There's more boats, there's more liveaboards.

More liveaboards. These mornings are really busy, I think we were quite lovely to

actually get this spot. Yeah 'cos there's this great big sign over here on the

Tesco's that says 'Tesco's customer mooring only, strictly no overnight

mooring' and there's been overnight boats like almost every night. Yeah. And just up here,

is the canal centre just behind us. Yeah we had to walk round there which is really...

Oh its really nice. Because as you come down the last look into where we are now

I think it's good bitch were yeah there's a lot next to it which we leave

up the river chess not cheese I keep saying to you that's burger chest

so this is rich needs work the town we're in this is back to earth where

we're sitting where the rocks are and there is the past the Bedford Canal

Center beside the lock that goes up the river chests and the lock that goes up

the Grand Union so we're gonna walk up the river chests here a little bit it's

kind of a neat place I've never seen this where walk sort of join up and give

you two different options the river chest I keep calling the river cheese

because I keep thinking that's funny but it's not really that funny but it looks

quite nice and it's got a basin up there so we're gonna walk up and take a look

so if you're coming down the river chests or cheese there is the lock there

is the we're walk we're walk Wow don't get that one wrong because big big big

stones big fall big nasty sounds

no idea fascinating bridge

for the living rich

so that's the basin you come to at the end of the river chess it's a nice

little market down here but you aren't able to get here except for through a

large lift bridge and that lift bridge seems to be powered by a mechanism that

has a faded sign on it says it's not to be opened by anybody British waterways

and it has its own keys but there's this really cool bridge it's like 90% organic

stuff up there as well you kind of get the impression they don't come in and

out no there's not a lot of movement around I think it'd be nice Laurie

it would be beautiful there's like a whole row of little gardens and then

there's this very long what used to be a train line and is now basically just one

continuous walking path every path I think it is and and we started walking

up that and ran into almost immediately ran into a couple of girls who were

looking for a lost Husky we found they did find they were like can you guys if

you see a husky can you call the number that's on the dog we go walking along

lose sight of them and then almost immediately get sight of this husky but

the husky won't let us near then runs off the other direction so so I'm I'm

I'm running after it but George beside me knowing if I can catch this Husky why

didn't they rip the number in bigger letters on the dog to go and I had kept

all of Joe's I had her phone in their purse and

everything and then while I was with them looking for you and the Husky their

mum called to say that someone had called the house to say the dog was up

at their lot but then the next look anyway it's quite adventurous and then

we went into Rickmansworth which is a really nice little town oh yeah and in

the last video we cut judges hair and we never did it like an after shot and it's

okay it's a little bit tough tea but

that's George he is sort of oldish is that look on his face that text but

there's at least that was his Willie besides these Tufts that we didn't do we

didn't do his head or his neck because you didn't want to shave all the curvy

like his blood bit but he's back and it's Tommy and it's all of them feathers

of gun what do you think George oh so not the most exciting video probably a

fairly short video thanks for watching like comment and subscribe there was

lightning a second ago rains kicking up and I think I might get electrocuted any

second now so hopefully this isn't my last video thumbs up alright alright

okay I'm gonna do it keep the eyeballs opening because people like that that's

not everybody let's go Oh Georgie could be the video people

don't you watch for you there's his snores right you can see he's there he's

really here what what okay

and these like to go we didn't really crews we didn't really Phil can you

concentrate I'm concentrated I'm worried about it Boeing you on the boat they're

good but it's a shame because I think you should make it into it you just tack

it on I don't know know what you're doing there don't look at me like that

just get over here what come on tell me okay break there then yeah going into my

ear just waiting and waiting and waiting for a phone call

yeah they just seem to be having some problems with the smell of marijuana but

anyway um there was you know just Joe George has a thing for going into

traffic yeah that's cool George - I know it happens you don't do it needs to do

right now okay no it needs to do my wife except I can't

do it oh boy okay we have made it down to I

have no idea where Frogmore wolf nice town nice area don't know what it is

don't know where Rickmansworth that's it I'm at the edge of Brixton brick there's

my guy where'd the edge of Rickmansworth the m25 and we passed underneath the the

tube we believe act the two but I should say we've actually passed underneath the

tree

For more infomation >> 081 - A Bonus Friday video because we didn't vlog the trip to Rickmansworth - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

Biwi Ho Toh Aisi // biwi ho to asi // Full comedy video - Duration: 1:51.

Comedy videos

Biwi ho to asi full comedy video

Full comedy hd videos

hansi mazak

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét