Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe
Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe
Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe
Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe
Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe
-------------------------------------------
5 Wedding Video Shots You Need From Bride & Groom Prep: Video Village with Rob Adams - Duration: 3:07.
Hey guys, I'm Rob Adams I've been a
wedding filmmaker for a long time.
I shot my first wedding in 1997.
I kind of learned what I need in order to
make a great film in the edit.
So here are five shots that
you absolutely need from your
bride and groom preps.
Number 1....
Anybody will tell you weddings are all
about details. details, details!
Brides want to see details, they
want to see rings, they want to see the
papery, they want to see all the little
jewelry items, they want to see the DIY
things they've done. So make sure you
take the time to do your detail shots. If
you have to get there a little bit early
ahead of the photographer to ensure you
have the time to do it.. do it!
Those detail shots are generic and
can be used anywhere in a film!
Number 2 - The bride and groom dressing.
Obviously you want to
get some shots of the bride and groom
putting on those final touches before
they head out for the first look of the
ceremony. This is your opportunity to put
them in some really good light, whether
it's dramatic or light and airy, and
shoot away. Get some details here as well,
the groom's bowtie, shots of the
intricacy of the dress. The possibilities
here are endless. Personally I like to
bounce around and get a sequence of
shots that cut together, really cool in
the edit.
Number 3 - The supporting cast.
Bride and groom preps, is not just
about the bride and the groom. There's
other people there as well. There's
parents, there's bridal party,
there's kids, there's pets. Shoot a lot of
that stuff. The bride wants to see other
things other than herself the morning of
her wedding, so get the dog, get the cat,
get the bridal party hanging out. All
those little shots will give your edit
more depth. For the supporting cast I try
to aim for about two to three shots for
each the bride in the groom's house!
Number 4 - The reveal of the bride.
There's really not many more emotional
moments than the first-time dad sees
bride on the wedding day.
Plan it out ahead of time, know where
you're going to be standing, put the bride
in good light, and make sure when Dad
walks in you're ready to capture his
reaction. Sequence this out as well, make
sure you're on dad's face for the first
time he sees her to get the genuine
reaction, then move around and get
different angles to give the scene more
movement. Make it look like you had
multiple cameras in the room. A little
bit of hustle can help you achieve that.
Number 5 - Leaving the prep location.
Sometimes a simple shot of the bride and
groom leaving the house, in some way
shape or form, can get your edit to the
next scene smoothly and creatively.
Personally, I like to get a shot of the
bride leaving the house, whether it's
down the stairs from a low angle. letting
the dress kind of slide off the stairs,
or a shot of all the guys walking down
the street in a city. The variety here is
endless. There's so much you can do with
transitional scenes. If you're riding
with the bride and groom in a trolley or
a bus, get shots of the motion of the
driving of the actual act of moving to
the next location. These shots are really
powerful in an edit, when they're used to
tie two scenes together. So take it from
me I've shot a lot of weddings, and I've
edited a lot of wedding films, having a lot
of material from bride and groom preps to give
yourself options, and planning those
shots out in advance, so you know what
you're going to have when it comes to
post-production, will really make a much
more powerful film.
Need some wedding day inspiration?
Download this free guide to
shooting better wedding films in the
description below. Do you want more video
education content? Who doesn't?
Dubscribe right here to AdoramaTV to my show
Video Village. I'll be bringing you tons of new
content and follow me on Instagram
@RobAdamsFilms
-------------------------------------------
Regular Show Video Game Wizards Part 3 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - LUCAS FOX - Duration: 3:17.
PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!
Good
What do you say Mordecai she means gift switch why aren't you saying maximum? Why would you pick skips over me dude switch
Why are you doing this to me? I hope you have as much fun winning a glove as you did losing your best friend
Wait timeout
Skips I can't do this not without Rigby. Yeah, it's about time you changed your mind. You mean you're cool with stepping out now
Yeah, these video games are too easy. Anyways, sir. What's the trouble? Uh, my friend hurt his hand
He can't play his hand looks fine to me
Wanna check again
Rigby wait
Why aren't you inside playing? I need my teammate. The one I should have asked in the first place, huh?
I want that glove, but I want my friend back more
Let's go win that glove dude
Like I really am bad at video games now, we're gonna lose enough when the maximum but because of me it doesn't matter, dude
I'm just glad to get to play with my best mo
Really? Yeah, it's not about winning
Congratulations, you've figured it out
You're the first gamers to realize that hanging out with your friends is more important than a stupid glove
As a reward I will grant you maximum gaming power are you ready to be maximized
Let's finish this
Eliminate them
The old the new winners of this year's game Inferno Mordecai and Rigby
You go first, dude, ah, yeah, so cool
Dude why aren't you moving? I don't know. Did you type in the code? Yeah. I typed in the code. It's not doing anything
dude this controller blows
-------------------------------------------
Video of TRINIDAD earthquake and reactions as it's happening - Duration: 10:02.
Yeah right no polyvalent chicken everywhere shaken but you oughta making
sure that people will it on that what you steer one place the chicken watch
Akashi again
Charlotte should move in the time building like it for long here I just
fear for my stuff on the run oldest or John or what sOooo coming on up in and
only I don't know what one something happened I build and fall or something
you it still feel like a chicken it still feels like this one still shaken
that still moving you know that still moving people I'm telling you it's and
unmoving that was what I do everything in this stuff hold on I was in this
store my mother's the Montgomery bag when I left the bag yeah things fall of
the Shelf everything yeah wow that was strong and I was seeing it in Phoenician
oh yeah come alright so yeah thank you
people this is each other on bacchanal TV and that is the biggest earthquake I
ever felt in my life not just the biggest but the longest
this is about a minute and a half three two minutes
got about two minutes treat you understand because even when I started
recording the earthquake was going on for about a minute before that they are
I telling you God nor the first time I ever feel anything like when I sign I
left all of the Jewish up Marty everybody was bouncing in the wood and I
saw like her young watch look
we right now people trust me I study in the chat room here for my family all
over everybody see you don't know right no channel add my friends right now -
cool island he later I talk about
I've been to my people nobody said nothing judge Randy yeah right Elleni
Oulu playing bar chanting a big body gets shook in the country everything is
shit biggest earthquake not like people moment even though I walk in I suppose
talk about my my business but I long time to see what going on hopefully
I have everything under control but why well there was one this quick happen
this what we want to know right now where were you where are you right now
yeah well let's see I was in tongue baby China
everything for the long everything in line
trust me gorgeous partial Sun will just pass me my children good at path photon
channeler I don't think sure that would have survived the volume the denim black
hole and the atoms a black coat black coat
we're at Salina Wawa no well you come up wanna deliver so I know what you're not
then show Papa random I trying to back up then nobody want to sell me a bit
about it
yeah
Martina is this intentional are people after the toothpick biggest earthquake
well as I said finish it when I ever felt so you know the attorney will know
how big the earthquake was the magnitude of the earthquake but trust me now on
director skill I don't know why go read the only was crazy
hope everybody see if which one is hope nobody near it
and a son right now everybody looking up and looking to go
home as you see right now where all the
stores on them you know design less them were still tan
look fit right now everybody out in the open air nobody not the cioppino stolen
away everybody Otilio ki tarah nerd I got one right now
Palala promenade which I'm answered Jesus is coming the picture man
they don't know Ferrara come someday but for me before our let's hear from people
wisdom for afar as a comely fire on here with tonight
this is like
we oh dear
what will I tell you no yes Alice I hope everybody sees ya there are
no bacchanal TV
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét