My name is Brittany Williams and my real estate agents name is Mike Dragotta.
My husband and I just got married in June and we
have a little one-year-old, her name is Emma, and we wanted to start our life in a new home.
Mike was there any time we needed him, any time of the day. I could text him I could call him, and
there's a bunch of times, I was like Mike you don't have to answer me right now and he answered me within five minutes.
Any house that we wanted to look at he found a way to get us there that day or the day after, and
Emma our daughter loves him, so that made it easier when we went to go take her with to go look at all the houses
The three words that I would use to describe Mike are helpful, caring and honest. Thanks Mike this has been great!
For more infomation >> nexx video - Duration: 0:18. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét