Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 19 2018

RichChoi x Megazetz

Vinagang Vinagang (Ahh)

Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang (Ahh)

What is your brother?

My brother is a potato

What is your brother?

My brother is a koi

What is your brother?

My brothers are the losers taught.

He returned to the regiment

Pawn in hand, brothers are calling Mother mother to help rescue friends

You are sunny, my side is still raining I love you, but you are not

Boys are afraid to make their tears fall

In the critique he is the billionaire province of the puddle he is the car hug

Love you not to bed Love you to go to the ward that married

Son owes his father a career Son is owing her mother a bride

Many people who mind that the mind is animals Looked at the flower buds are all things must bow

You are the little girl in the stone smithing village. You are the little rabbit in the candy bar

Live in life do not go too fast There is no good chess board chase car

Flower growers, flowers do not grow

I accidentally plugged, willow blue

My father was an ethnic group, so he taught me to learn to sit in his heart

Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang (Ahh)

What is your brother?

My brother is a potato

What is your brother?

My brother is a koi

What is your brother?

My brothers are the losers taught.

Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang. Vinagang (Ahh)

What is your brother?

My brother is a potato

What is your brother?

My brother is a koi

What is your brother?

My brothers are the losers taught.

For more infomation >> VINAGANG (GUCCIGANG PARODY) - RICHCHOI x MEGAZETZ l [Video Lyrics] - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

m2tcollective video interview - Duration: 1:42.

Hi, my name is Dhruv Kapoor, I'm from Sheridan College

advertising and marketing communications

I'm going to graduate next month

Hey, man how are you doing

so

What i'm gonna, do with five million dollars? That's a good question. I think I am going to pay taxes for sure

we need, to give government, back

Would be left out for three point five million dollars and for that first of all I'm gonna repay the loan

For my parents and I'm gonna I'm gonna, make them. Happy, make, them, smile I'm gonna

also buy them their own home I'm gonna give them a car

Mean everything, which is on my limits I will I will make them happy that would be my priority

Also, I would set aside a 10% of my remaining money for

Unfortunate or less fortunate kids in my home country, back in my, home country so that they can get a good education

well I can, tell you one thing for sure

Going to my, bank and seeing

million dollar in my

Account, would made me very very happy and it will

Also, give, me some breathing time to think what i'm gonna, do with it to spend wisely

to, invest it

Because money makes more money and that i would be doing thank you very much for listening

I hope you'll find this video interview. A very informational one please let me know if you like this

Video thank you have a great day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét