Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

How to set up your Motorcycle riding Reaper. Your parts list is as follows;

Front and back wheel

Base

Gas tank and motor

Handlebars

Function control box

Shoulder ring

Head

Legs

Coat

Exhaust pipes

Hands

Headlight

Arms

Fog hose, and adapter

Polybag with small parts

Bandanna

Shirt,

...and adapter.

First, snap-lock the ends of the gas tank and motor onto the base.

Attach the loose end of the support arm connected to the box on the base to the back support of the gas tank and motor, then secure with the cotter pin from the polybag with small parts.

Attach the front wheel labeled "F" to the front of the gas and motor frame by snap-locking it into place.

Then, line up the hole on the back wheel labeled "C" with the pin on the back of the base.

Attach the loose ends of the support arms connected to the back of the base around the exposed screws located on both sides of the back wheel.

Then, secure with the included wing nuts.

Next, snap-lock the handlebars into the gas and motor frame.

Snap-lock the control box onto the top of the gas tank and motor frame.

You will notice a volume control on the control box. Adjust this as desired.

You will also notice an activation-toggle switch. Adjust this to the desired operation setting.

Now, plugin his adapter to the control box.

Attach the bottom portion with legs to the metal frame, by inserting the pins into the pre-drilled holes on the frame.

Then, line up the holes on the bottom of the shoes to the pins on the sides of the base.

Snap-lock the shoulder ring into the upper portion frame of the control box.

Then, attach the head to the shoulder ring by lining up the holes on the head with the pins on the shoulder ring.

Slide the shirt over the shoulder ring and roll up the sleeves.

Insert the pins on the arms into the corresponding pre-drilled holes on the shoulder ring, then roll down the sleeves.

Connect the hands to the ends of the arms while once again inserting the pins into the pre-drilled holes.

Next, slide the hands onto the handlebars and attach the corresponding velcro strips on the sleeves and arms.

Connect all corresponding wires coming from the head, base, and control box.

Zip up the zipper on the coat and adjust to look lifelike.

Attach the shirt to the neck by using the velcro strips and tuck the shirt into the coat.

Attach the velcro strips on the back straps of the shirt to the corresponding velcro strip on the back of the head - as shown.

Then, attach the velcro strip on the coat to the velcro strip on the straps of the shirt.

Attach the headlight to the front of the bike by inserting the pins into the pre-drilled holes.

Then, connect the wire coming from the headlight to the corresponding wire coming from the gas and motor frame.

Attach the exhaust pipes to the frame behind the legs by inserting the pins into the pre-drilled holes.

Lastly, tie his bandana around his head. If you don't plan on using a fog machine, your setup is now complete. if you wish to use a fog machine please keep watching.

To use a fog machine, connect the end of the fog machine adapter into your fog machine.

Plug the adapter coming from the reaper's base, into the other side of the fog machine adapter.

Attach the single end of the fog machine hose to your fog machine, and attach the two seperate tubes into the exhaust pipes.

...and your setup is complete! If you have any questions or concerns please feel to ask me in the comments.

Thank you, and happy haunting!

For more infomation >> Motorcycle Riding Reaper setup video - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

Oly - Pharmacie (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Oly - Pharmacie (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Varun Bajaj (IMT) - Video Resume [Please turn on the captions] - Duration: 2:30.

Assalamu alaykum, Hello.

I am Varun Bajaj & I am currently pursuing my MBA degree from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.

I have been given an opportunity to spend one year in The United Arab Emirates, studying at IMT, Dubai.

I am currently on student residential visa valid till July 2018 & I look forward to do my summer internship from April-June this year.

I graduated from Army Institute of Technology in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in 2016.

I was the branch head of the Placement committee & class representative for three years.

I was also selected as the General Secretory of the Sports Council & was responsible for organizing various competitions.

I, along with my team looked after the marketing campaigns, sponsorship & registrations for these events.

Talking about my professional background, I started a beauty & wellness aggregator startup, Fashion Villa during college.

There were over 250 service providers on our portal.

Later on I ventured into a completely new segment of automobiles, where I started another

aggregator startup; GarageKhojo & managed 150 business partners.

I worked as the marketing director in both, and was responsible for designing the entire

marketing & sales strategy which included cold calling, appointment setting, meeting, pitching & sealing the deal with the client.

Essentially, I used these opportunities to really learn from the bottom up and experience

different aspects of a marketing department with respect to a startup organization.

We won various business plan awards.

We were India - West winners for Global Students Entrepreneurship Awards &

were amongst top 30 startups in Economic Times Power of ideas, India.

While in Dubai, I did my short term project with Panache Middle East, an event management firm

where I worked on Google AdWords for GamesArabia 2017.

My business interests lie in digital marketing & I have completed numerous certifications from different online academies

in hope of learning as much as I can before I enter the workforce as a marketing professional

I have completed my certifications in Advanced Analytics & Adwords from Google & Microsoft.

I have also completed my Content, Inbound & Email Marketing certification from Hubspot Academy.

Along with all these, I am pursuing two 5 month MOOC Courses from Coursera in

Search Engine optimization from University of California & Social Media Marketing from Northwestern University.

Talking about sports, I won 27 certificates, medals & trophies

in Squash, Lawn tennis, Shotput & football during college.

I won the Pune University squash championship 3 years in a row.

If you are looking for a highly motivated organized & focused individual with an entrepreneurial mindset,

Please reach out to me on my profile links which provided here & at the end of the video.

I thank you for your time in viewing my video resume. Shukran.

For more infomation >> Varun Bajaj (IMT) - Video Resume [Please turn on the captions] - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Legominer1's face caught on a picture (my first subtitle video) - Duration: 2:01.

Hello guys it's Billago here

Well today we are going to be talking about my dear friend Legominer1

and some of you know him

and some of you don't

But i have captured his face

So, what i am going to do today

is showing his face

so here it is

No hate on him

Well i don't say he is ugly

i don't say he is beautiful

I just think he is very normal

No hate

but that was his face

so yeah pretty much

that was his face

[yay billago stops talking]

For more infomation >> Legominer1's face caught on a picture (my first subtitle video) - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Ms. Herr | Intro Video #3 of 4 | Ms. Herr on Two Wheels - Duration: 0:33.

Motorcycling is now part of who I am.

I've loved every minute and every mile of the journey.

I'm past the point of being new, but I still have a lot to learn and a lot to experience.

I invite you, to come with me, as I continue my journey on two wheels.

For more infomation >> Meet Ms. Herr | Intro Video #3 of 4 | Ms. Herr on Two Wheels - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Official Anti-Strong Black Woman Music Video Anthem | The Rundown With Robin Thede - Duration: 3:37.

(cheering) ♪ Yo

♪ Turn me down on my headphones ♪

♪ Yeah

♪ That's nice and quiet

♪ Callin' all strong black women ♪

♪ Ay, yo

♪ The sisters on their Olivia Pope shit ♪

♪ Coach

♪ The ladies who always clap back ♪

♪ And are everything the world tells ♪

♪ A strong black woman to be

♪ This is an anthem

♪ But it's not for you

♪ This one's for the weak black women ♪

♪ That strong label is trash

♪ Try to tell me how to beat a black woman ♪

♪ I'll politely request that you kiss my ass ♪

♪ This one's for the weak black women ♪

♪ Our squabbles beat their several ♪

♪ Every one of my weak black women ♪

♪ Blast this shit at a moderate level ♪

♪ I broke the glass ceiling

♪ Then I cleaned it all up ♪

♪ Never drink no milk lactose intolerant as (bleep) ♪

♪ Pull up at the office

♪ Wear one pair of sneakers ♪

♪ But for inside the office

♪ Got another pair of sneakers ♪

♪ She gellin'

♪ Never speak my mind ♪ Ahh

♪ So much stress I get zits

♪ Anxiety on ten I'm the queen bee ♪

♪ Queen of taking all the bullshit ♪

♪ Got 99 problems ♪ Ooh

♪ Unemployment ain't one ♪ Ay

♪ So 99 of my problems

♪ Trying to get this slideshow done ♪

♪ Force quit

♪ A (bleep) some commas

♪ Bust through a bit ♪ My fault

♪ But I owned up to it

♪ Accountability is lit

♪ You know I been to prison ♪

♪ Only as a volunteer

♪ Good person

♪ But I'll be in this position

♪ For like three to five years ♪

♪ Yes, experience

♪ This one's for the weak black women ♪

♪ That strong label is trash

♪ Try to tell me how to be a black woman ♪

♪ I'll politely request that you kiss my ass ♪

♪ This is not about strong black women ♪

♪ Y'all be thinking that's all black women ♪

♪ Don't forget I've known black women ♪

♪ Booty can't fit a thong black women ♪ ♪ It's loose

(horn blaring)

♪ The only red bottoms I got are hemorrhoids ♪

♪ But all surrounded by red like Illinois ♪

♪ Had two epidurals only had one kid ♪

♪ School silent auction I didn't place no bid ♪

♪ Nothing

♪ Reaching in my purse I make it rain receipts ♪

♪ Reading bedtime stories I fall asleep ♪

♪ Hoeing in these streets 'cause my garden's on the curb ♪

♪ Got basil on your ass if you want some herb ♪

♪ It's been seven years since my daughter was born ♪

♪ But these coffee mesh drawers still gettin' worn ♪

♪ I got a bucket list just a list of buckets ♪

♪ Wore leggings to my wedding he's my man, now (bleep) it ♪

(tape rewinding)

♪ This one's for the weak black women ♪

♪ That strong label is trash

♪ Try to tell us how to be black women ♪

♪ We politely request that you kiss our ass ♪

♪ Living up to the hype that pressure ♪

♪ There's too much you're assuming ♪

♪ That strong black myth is reckless ♪

♪ It's like we can't be human

♪ Tried to pick between strong and weak ♪

♪ Landed on cat don't have to speak ♪

♪ Purr, purr, purr that's what you want? ♪

♪ My tootsied up...

♪ Couldn't figure out what you like ♪

♪ Now I'm sittin' here just eatin' mice ♪

♪ Purr, purr, purr ♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah

♪ Meow, meow, meow ♪ Let's get sex sounds

♪ This one's for the weak black women ♪

♪ That strong label is trash

♪ Try to tell us how to be black women ♪

♪ We politely request that you kiss our ass ♪

♪ This one's for the weak black women ♪

♪ Herbal tea's our source of power ♪

♪ House coat on 6:00 p.m.

♪ Go to sleep at a decent hour ♪

♪ Night-night

♪ We gettin' the full eight hours ♪

♪ That's how we do

♪ Sorry if I offended you

♪ No, I'm actually sorry ♪

♪ I don't like to have confrontational relationships ♪♪

♪♪

For more infomation >> The Official Anti-Strong Black Woman Music Video Anthem | The Rundown With Robin Thede - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

İLK VİDEO NERF 45 TL VS 100 TL - Duration: 12:50.

For more infomation >> İLK VİDEO NERF 45 TL VS 100 TL - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

swathi naidu super hot video here 2018 updated Bd Mallu Aunty - Duration: 1:26.

Subscribe

For more infomation >> swathi naidu super hot video here 2018 updated Bd Mallu Aunty - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Liquid Force Happy Pill 2018 Review Video | Wakesports Unlimited - Duration: 1:58.

What's up, guys! Taylor here at Wakesports Orange County. Here to talk you about the

2018 Liquid Force Happy Pill. You got four different sizes in the board.

A 4'2" at 150 pounds, a 4'6" at 185 pounds, a 4'10" at 170 to 220 pounds

and a 5'2" for 190 to 250+ pounds. Four different colorways in the board

for each size that they come out with. I'm gonna grab the 4'10".

Talk to you guys a little bit about it. Show you off a little bit. Happy Pill.

Beginner-to-intermediate design board. It's driven for riders who love a really

good drive down the line, but can still smack the lip for a nice smooth clean air.

You know, smack it. Hoo-pah! Get it done. Really fun board for that.

Really forgiving but can still show an aggressive side, depending on kind of how

you're deciding to ride that day. Whatever your mood is, you know, jump on it,

cut a little bit, carve, or you just hang out. Grab the nose, ride a little bit,

hang loose. Fun board for all that.

The board features a CNC'd EPS core outer shell, for that durability.

And then an EPS foam core on the inside for the lightweight construction.

It's got a quad fin setup for you guys. Right there. Four fins if you're kind of beginner.

Feeling a little bit, you know, like you haven't done it before. If you want to ride a

nice smooth mellow ride, less carving. Two fin setup. You can rock the two front

surf fins for that really aggressive, dangerous light kind of feel, if you want that.

Really fun board! Hope you guys enjoy it.

What's up guys! If this information was helpful for you, go ahead and subscribe

to our YouTube channel below and follow us on all platforms and social media @wakesports

I'm gonna go get gnarly.

For more infomation >> Liquid Force Happy Pill 2018 Review Video | Wakesports Unlimited - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

THE MOST SATISFYING SLIME ASMR #15 | Relaxing Slimes Video Compilation 2018 - Duration: 5:26.

THE MOST SATISFYING SLIME ASMR #15 | Relaxing Slimes Video Compilation 2018

For more infomation >> THE MOST SATISFYING SLIME ASMR #15 | Relaxing Slimes Video Compilation 2018 - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

The GDC Custom Set Analysis - Video Guides for the Genomic Data Commons - Duration: 4:17.

The GDC - Custom Set Analysis

Video Guide for the Genomic Data Commons

NIH - National Cancer Institute - gdc dot cancer dot gov

The GDC has many features for analyzing, accessing, and submitting data.

In this video, we will demonstrate some of the data analysis features

available for working with sets. Including creating custom sets,

of cases genes and mutations, managing these sets,

and after you have created sets: comparing cohorts,

and performing set operations.

I will demonstrate the process of custom set analysis in a few examples in the GDC Portal.

In this example, I want to review the differences between patients with mutations in BRCA1 versus BRCA2.

To do so, I can navigate to the Exploration page from the main GDC Portal.

Here i'll create my first cohort of patients.

I choose TCGA-BRCA as the project and add a gene filter for BRCA1.

On the right you can see that a total of 28 cases in this set have mutations on the BRCA1 gene.

This set is ready to be saved.

To save the set, you click on the button labelled 'Save/Edit Case Set' below the pie chart.

Here i'll append the name with BRCA1 and click save.

Creating the second set is the same.

I'll delete the gene filter and add a new filter for BRCA2 and save this set.

We can now manage the sets by clicking the icon named 'Manage Sets' at the top.

Here you'll see the listing of saved sets - including the two new sets that I added just now.

From here you can upload additional sets manually, export, delete sets

and even navigate to the files within the set using the links on the right.

To review these newly created sets you can navigate to the 'Analysis' tab at the top.

Here I want to compare the data between these two cohorts, so I'll choose Cohort Comparison

pick the two sets, and click the 'Run' button to do the analysis.

On this page you'll see various summary statistics between the two cohorts.

We can return to the Analysis page to run another analysis on a couple sets that were saved previously.

In this example, I want to find a listing of the cases that have files for both whole exome and RNA-Seq data for the BRCA project.

I can use set operations to find these cases.

I will choose the two sets of patients with these filters and click the 'Run' button on the 'Set Operations' page.

On this page you can see that between all the patients, 1044 contain data for both of these experimental strategies.

Clicking on the number of items link will bring me to the Repository page where I can download the files of interest.

More information about the GDC Portal including custom cohort analysis can be found on the GDC Documentation site.

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

National Institutes of Health / National Cancer Institute

gdc dot cancer dot gov

support at nci dash gdc dot datacommons dot io

1-800-4-CANCER

Produced January 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét